9 Best Hostels To Stay In El Platanal Cocle – Top Hotel Reviews
El Platanal Cocle is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in El Platanal Cocle. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Platanal Cocle. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Platanal Cocle. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in El Platanal Cocle right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in El Platanal Cocle with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hostels In El Platanal Cocle:
One of our best sellers in Playa Blanca! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Acuarela Hostal is located in Playa Blanca, 19 miles from Penonomé and 21 miles from Playa Coronado. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental.
- Friendly place, staff and customers, good breakfast, 1min. walking distance to the beach
It was a great stay with a very very nice staff. Everybody was so nice to us. We were there with two little kids and it was easy. They made us feel like home.
Very nice breakfast.
Thank you for all 🙂
- The hotel was nicely located near the beach. The room was clean and big and good value for money. The breakfast was great as well. The father of the owner picked me up from the airport and was very nice and gave a lot of information about Panama
- Excellent location at a very nice rather quiet beach. Some good restaurants around. Nice athmosphere in the village and on the hostel.
- Great location just steps from the beach. Nice breakfast omelette.
Taca Tucan Hostel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Playa Blanca, 19 miles from Penonomé, Taca Tucan Hostel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or patio. Every room has a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Playa Coronado is 20 miles from Taca Tucan Hostel, and Santa Clara is 2.4 miles away.
- Perfect atmosphere, excelent coffee, best place in this area. Perfect host!!!!
- very close to the beach, nice people around and nice garden with hammocks
- The atmoshpere of this hostel is really great. The owner is super friendly and she made the best breakfast 😉 Thank you for everything. We really enjoyed our stay!
- Trixie is a lovely host. The showers are hot, breakfast was good, and the hostel is well located. We had a very nice stay!
- What a cosy, clean and homey hostel! The lovely owner makes you instantly feel very comfortable and welcome, as if you were visiting an old friend. The atmosphere is very relaxed, just the way it should be, the hostel is very near the beach, minimarkets, bicycle/sup rental, and everybody are so nice – the locals and fellow travelers alike. There is a wonderful beach bar Nico’s Beach with amazing food. I will miss the conversations, the good vibes, the breakfast and platos del dia!
El Rincon de Lupe
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, El Rincon de Lupe offers accommodations in San Carlos, just 16 miles from Playa Blanca. The hostel has an outdoor pool and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room at this hostel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms come with a private bathroom.Penonomé is 27 miles from El Rincon de Lupe, and Playa Coronado is 6 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a barbecue, Windmill Hostel offers accommodations in Valle de Anton, just 17 miles from Playa Blanca. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.This hostel has water sports facilities and bike rental is available. There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Penonomé is 17 miles from Windmill Hostel, and Playa Coronado is 17 miles from the property.
There was hot water and the kitchen facilities were good. There were eggs/bread and coffee supplies for breakfast. The pool area was nice and the staff were friendly.
I met some lovely people here too but it was rather empty when I stayed.
- The pool was a refreshing experience, and the Rancho was a great place to hang out and relax. There was an artisan, fruit and veggie fair during the weekend with many hand made items for sale – a real gold mine for people on holidays that want to take souvenirs back.
- Very nice staff and owner very responsive to suggestions. Beautiful hostel with pool, bbq and lots of space and many kitchens . Best hostel in town by far
- Nice room with pool view. Choice of 4 kitchens all well stocked with essentials
- Robert receives you in the best way. It has very colorful rooms. Place with excellent amenities, very close to everything, It seems simple in photos but the experience speaks for it; exceptional. I recommend it a lot!
- There was hot water and the kitchen facilities were good. There were eggs/bread and coffee supplies for breakfast. The pool area was nice and the staff were friendly.
Located in Valle de Anton, 18 miles from Playa Blanca, Hostal Cariguana features a terrace and views of the mountains. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Penonomé is 17 miles from Hostal Cariguana, and Playa Coronado is 18 miles from the property.
- Fabulous host. Charming outdoor living space. Amazing breakfasts.
- Breakfast was great and the owner was incredibly helpful. He printed us off a map of the area and answered all of our questions.
- Very good value for the area. Beautiful gardens and birds in the back yard and wonderful host.
- The owner was very nice and helpful. The breakfast was great! The grounds were very tropical and relaxing.
El alojamiento era confortable
El desayuno esta delicioso
Las personas del pueblo eran muy amables
One of our best sellers in Valle de Anton! Hostal Orquidea is located in Valle de Anton, 18 miles from Playa Blanca and 17 miles from Penonomé.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Playa Coronado is 17 miles from Hostal Orquidea, and Santa Clara is 15 miles from the property.
- Since there were no other guests, I had the whole dorm for myself. The orchid garden is really beautiful!
- The folks there are very nice and helpful. But they usually leave completely in the late afternoon. No exact schedule. To be safe, do NOT arrive after 4pm or office could be completely locked up for the day. There are several buildings. Some with dorm rooms, some with private rooms. The office building has a dorm with a small private room off it. If you get there first, you get the private room for no extra cost! I was there at low season, so rarely another person in the dorm. Often had the entire office building completely to myself.
- Ger what you paid for.I had fun. Price was cheep. They charge for room and we was three people.
- I really like how big our room was and that we had free access to the orchid garden. Really nice
- Realy nice surrounding, you can just sit outside and watch green and hummingbirds around you.
Bodhi Hostel & Lounge
Bodhi Hostel & Lounge is located in Valle de Anton, just 18 miles from Playa Blanca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a shared bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find an ATM at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Penonomé is 17 miles from Bodhi Hostel & Lounge, and Playa Coronado is 18 miles away.
- Beds are comfy and will get you some good sleep despite it being one huge dorm.
- breakfast is nice. staff is amazing and very willing to help. tours which are offered are super good and very affordable. good atmosphere.
- Great breakfast, really nice staff! Great hostel with hammaks,
- Very nice, relaxed and friendly place. It is perfect for relaxing and enjoying the nature around. Besides it has everything you need, including amazing coffee! Stay more than one night to get the feel for it!
- I went to el Valle just yo hike dring the week, the hostel has a great vibe and staff are very nice and kind, will try to give you best advice. Overall, place was clean.
Hostal La Casa de Juan
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Hostal La Casa de Juan offers pet-friendly accommodations in Valle de Anton. The hostel has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a shared bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Playa Blanca is 18 miles from Hostal La Casa de Juan, and Penonomé is 16 miles from the property.
We enjoyed El Valle for scenery & relaxation We absolutely loved Casa the Juan..from our arrival to our departure…it was refreshing to feel 30 again among all these beautiful young people, lovely dogs &cat…
Accomodation is what you imagine of a real hostel, private bathroom was a blessing, kitchen facilities were adequate and our room was quiet enough
Ian is a charming host who has many projects to improve his place…buen suerte
- A great place to stay for weekend in El Valle. The hostel has a very relaxed vibe, with people hanging out in the common area and music playing most of the time. We stayed in the bunk-bed room and beds were comfortable and clean. I didn’t use the kitchen but there was usually someone cooking in there and pots, pans, glasses, etc. are provided. You can store food in the provided refrigerators. There’s a nearby super where you can buy food, or in about a 10min walk towards town you’ll hit some restaurants. There are two bathrooms you can shower in and the water was always warm. There’s also tons of stuff to do if you’re looking for outdoor adventures!
- Very cool place. Relaxed environment. Amazing hikes available. Staff are amazing!
- Juan is the nicest host ever! He will show you the nice hikes and things you can do in El Valle and he even took us (with his fancy microbus) to the sunset place. Loved it here!!
- The hostel was nicely located on the quiet side of town, still only a short bike ride away from all the major attractions, shops and restaurants. The common seating area was comfortable and there were free bikes on the premises.
- We enjoyed El Valle for scenery & relaxation We absolutely loved Casa the Juan..from our arrival to our departure…it was refreshing to feel 30 again among all these beautiful young people, lovely dogs &cat…
Restaurante Hostal Don Quijote
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Restaurante Hostal Don Quijote offers pet-friendly accommodations in Llano Grande, just 18 miles from Playa Blanca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a coffee machine in the room.Penonomé is 17 miles from Restaurante Hostal Don Quijote, and Playa Coronado is 17 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In El Platanal Cocle Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in El Platanal Cocle to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in El Platanal Cocle but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in El Platanal Cocle. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!