9 Best Hostels To Stay In EL Chaparral Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
EL Chaparral Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in EL Chaparral Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in EL Chaparral Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in EL Chaparral Andalucía. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in EL Chaparral Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in EL Chaparral Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hostels In El Chaparral Andalucía:
Wake Up In Tarifa
Set just 500 feet from Tarifa’s Puerta de Jerez City Gate, in the town’s historic center, Wake up in Tarifa is a hostel offering air-conditioned dormitories and a shared kitchen.All the modern dormitories feature bunk beds and lockers. They have access to shared bathroom facilities.The shared kitchen is equipped with a microwave, toaster, kettle, coffee machine and kitchenware. Free WiFi is provided in public areas and luggage storage is available. Bike rental can be organized for you.The beach is 1,950 feet from Wake Up In Tarifa. There is a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants within a 5-minute walk of the property.
- Very nice staff, clean and relatively comfortable. Nice lockers, nice bathrooms, showers and kitchen. Great location. Close to everything. Woman was so friendly and helpful.
Excellent location, great staff, i stayed 2 nights there and really enjoyed it.
- Nice location and very comfortable couches in main room.
The hostel is in front of a busy square full of bars and a night club that goes on until morning, it’s very noisy. There are no cortains on the beds, I was in a mixed room and we could see each other. I had to make my own bed.
Beautiful place, very cosy. Good if people can share room with friends and are going to party.
- Super nice place in the centre! Cool rooms and fresh toilets.
South Hostel Tarifa – Kite Service Center
One of our best sellers in Tarifa! Located 5 minutes’ drive from central Tarifa and 10 minutes’ walk from Playa de los Lances Beach, South Tarifa – Hostel Service Center offers 24-hour reception and a sun terrace. Most dormitory rooms have sea views.The large bright dormitories have wooden floors and sleep up to 6, 8 or 10 people. All have bunk beds and shared bathroom facilities. One of the dormitories has a private patio.South Tarifa – Hostel Service Center has 3 communal TV lounges, as well as a terrace with live music during the day. There is also a kitchen and dining room available for guests. Laundry service and lockers rental are also available.Luggage storage is offered and an ironing and dry cleaning service is available. The tour desk can arrange bicycle rental. South Tarifa – Hostel Service Center offers windsurfing, snorkeling and diving lessons as well as equipment for rent.
- Nice hostel overall with big kitchen. Nice personnel, I liked the girl at the reception.
- Super helpful stuff! Nice breakfast and comfy couch places
- Friendly stuff! Nice breakfast and nice place to have drinks !
Nice hostel for a Kitesurftrip in lovely Tarifa. Not direct at a spot but good to reach all spots of and around Tarifa with rental car.
- Great stay. Made a lot of friends. Definitely some really good energy in and around Tarifa
Ola Verde Tarifa
Featuring a terrace, Ola Verde Tarifa is located in Tarifa, 10 miles from Punta Paloma. Among the various facilities are a shared lounge and a bar. The property provides a shared kitchen, and buying tickets for guests.All rooms at the hostel come with a flat-screen TV and a kitchen. The rooms include a electric tea pot, while some have a patio. The rooms at Ola Verde Tarifa are equipped with a seating area.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast. The restaurant at Ola Verde Tarifa specializes in European cuisine.
- Location close to supermarkets and beach, lockers for items, comfort, clean, price – for owners – keep the right way, good start
Nice, clean and modern hostel close to the beach.
Breakfast nice, personal fantastic 🙂 i think next summer hostel will be great once it’s fully equiped
Easy parking available
Lea nouveaux matelas, mais c’est une question de temps.
Petit déjeuners basique mais correcte
The Melting Pot Tarifa Hostel & Kiteschool
Located just 1,000 feet from Tarifa Beach, The Melting Pot Hostel Tarifa features free WiFi and several terraces. Guests also have access to a fully equipped kitchen and a communal lounge.Each spacious dormitory room provides reading lights and individual lockers. Bed linen and hairdryers are also provided.Staff at the 24-hour reception can offer tourist information. Free maps, board games and luggage storage are also available at reception.A selection of shops, bars and restaurants are located within a 5-minute walk. Puerta de Jerez is 1,000 feet away and Malaga Airport is 96 mi away.
The location is lovely and the rooftop terrace was amazing! We got there on Christmas Eve and there were lots of people and a very jolly and festive spirit in the air.
The guests and staff immediately made us feel welcomed and we joined in the soirée. Lots of guests commented about how amazing the vibe is and how they meant to leave after a day or two and ended up staying for a week. Met some really lovely people and are travelling now with some of them.
- Nice, relaxed place. Spacious dorms with big, lockable drawers. (However, these can be accessed by lifting up the mattress and base board, as I noticed when they were cleaning one day. Real bathrooms rather than cubicles. Big kitchen. Friendly staff in general, who do a pretty good job seeing as they are mostly volunteers. It would be accessible to a disabled person. There is a lovely, though battered-looking, cat. I met some nice people there, so overall I’d recommend it.
- The staff was very welcoming and the hostel has a special atmosphere to it.
- Location is great. Breakfast is included but limited to white bread and raw eggs for you to cook as you wish.
- great location near beaches and ferry. Laid back surfer vibe to hostel.
- The location is lovely and the rooftop terrace was amazing! We got there on Christmas Eve and there were lots of people and a very jolly and festive spirit in the air.
Tarifa Kite Hostel
Located within 9 miles of Punta Paloma, Tarifa Kite Hostel in Tarifa features a number of amenities including a garden. Offering a restaurant, the property also has a terrace. All rooms come with a patio.Guest rooms at the hostel come with a seating area. Every room comes with a coffee machine and a shared bathroom, while some rooms also feature a kitchen. All guest rooms have a closet.
– very big locker under the beds (big suitcase easily fits and leaves space for other stuff), including free lock
– power plugs including USB socket next to shelf for every bed
– very friendly staff
– very stable beds with stable wooden ladder (not noisy at all)
- Pre-order Meal options are available and friendly common spaces. They keep on top of the kitchen nicely.
- Perfect location and Staff was really helpful. Great atmosphere! – this place has style. Totally recommend:)
- This Hostel is awesome, it’s in a great location, the staff are super helpful and it’s a really nice place to hang out. I highly Recommend this Hostel to someone coming to Tarifa to Kitesurf or to stay in a lovely Hostel.
- stuff were very friendly, really good location, really clean & fun hostel.
- – very big locker under the beds (big suitcase easily fits and leaves space for other stuff), including free lock
La Cocotera Boutique Hostel & Coworking
Boasting a rooftop terrace with panoramic views of Tarifa, La Cocotera Boutique Hostel & Coworking offers dormitory rooms 5 minutes’ walk from the marina and beach.Heated dormitories feature a balcony with city views. They have bunk beds and shared bathroom facilities with showers and hairdryers. There is an iron and bed linen is provided. Sheets and towels can be hired.The property offers a lounge, shared kitchen and vending machines. There is a working area with WiFi, desks, chairs and printer.Laundry and massage services are available. Luggage storage is offered and there is a ticket service and tour desk. An airport shuttle service can be arranged for an extra charge.
Location was nice. Easy to get hostel from ferry terminal by foot.
Accommodation was cute, modern and comfortable and everything was quite new.
Every staff was nice and kind.
Wifi worked good.
Kitchen was small but always kept clean and many facilities.
- Central location in old town. Small convenience store very close. Street parking easy to find outside of the old city 5 min walking distance. 8 minutes walking to the port in case you want to take a ferry. Lots of restaurants and pubs around. Common kitchen fully equipped. WiFi not always working. Lots of young people. Beds comfortable and sheets clean. 3 euro for towel rental. Clean bathrooms. We stayed with two teen kids so had the room next to the kitchen and the main bathroom that was so convenient. Staff vas very nice and helpful.
- Booked with booking.com. When we got there we were told that we had booked a room that was no longer available yet it was still available on Booking.com. Instead of being turned around we were upgraded to a suite that was worth 3x times what we paid. Personnel was very accommodating, friendly and exceptionally helpful. Super clean and well situated. Would definitely recommend.
- Great location & great atmosphere, friendly staff. Clean & cozy. Thanks.
- It is really nice Hostel with beautiful terrace on top. Staff su super friendly and helpful and it’s really clean. Beds were comfortable and it was really quite at nights. It’s situated in great silent location, but 5 minutes walk to all restaurants and bars. Has a cozy work space.
- Location was nice. Easy to get hostel from ferry terminal by foot.
Located in Tarifa, Ohana Tarifa is 10 miles from Punta Paloma and offers facilities like shared lounge. All rooms have a kitchenette and a shared bathroom. Free WiFi is available.All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the hostel.
- The beds have a lot of privacy, each having a solid wall on one side and a curtain on the other. There is a socket and light inside each. They aren’t crowded into the dorm. It is new and smart, with a well-equipped kitchen. It is relatively central. The Wi-Fi is good. Overall, I was very happy with and would recommend it. (The gripes below are small.)
- I liked everything. I even took pictures and video to replicate the beds. Clean, efficient. Was able to count on the staff (a family) since before the actual booking. Stayed extra days just for the comfort. Sleeps like a baby in those bunk beds. Sturdy, private, with plugs and lights and intimacy behind the closed curtins. They don’t move, above nor below.
- New hostel; great for backpackers! Couple blocks from Main Streets, 10 min walk to gate of old town & the harbor. 15 min to Chica Beach
- Great location, very clean facility and chill environment(not a party hostel:)) It is a new hostel run by three brothers who are super nice and helpful;) After a week of travelling, this was exactly the place I was looking for…definitely coming again
- Privacy in the dorm, thanks to the beds arrangement.
Aristoy is located in Tarifa, 6.8 mi from Punta Paloma. This accommodations has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is provided.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.A buffet breakfast is served every day at the property.A range of activities are offered in the area, such as horse riding, windsurfing and diving.
- Great it’s feeling like at home .the location is great near the beach and the bus station I like it very much
- Great room size, smart tv, cute decor, big bathroom, terrace…..all great! Good coffee maker, water bottles provided.
- Coffee in the room. Comfortable bed. They let us check in early. Helped with transportation.
- We easily found the location of the Aristoy after parking the car in the free lot nearby. Luckily the weather was fine for walking with our luggage to the hotel. In Europe we have come to expect this, so we pack light! The staff was helpful and quickly got us checked in so we could find some dinner. He was frank with us that in mid December on a Monday night we would not have many options for a meal but he gave us some good options. The room was very clean and the beds comfortable. The wifi was good. Waking up the next morning, we found the location to be perfect for the ferry port to Tangier. Returning that night, dinner was easier to find and we walked around town a bit. Not much of a paseo that we could find but as expected in a windsurfing town it was windy but also a bit cool. The next day, we had breakfast at the hotel, it was very tasty. Then we explored some of Tarifa. I imagine it is a hopping town in season!
- Reception staff were excellent and super helpful! Hotel is clean and bright. Great Location.
Factory Rooms Barbate
Offering free WiFi, Factory Rooms Barbate is located in Barbate. Among the various facilities are a terrace and a shared lounge. The property has a shared kitchen, ticket service and organizing tours for guests.Conil de la Frontera is 16 miles from the hostel, while Chiclana de la Frontera is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 56 miles from Factory Rooms Barbate.
- The place is new, very stylish and comfortable. Thr owner is lovely and very helpful, which for.me makes a big difference and the experience much better.
- Great place, lovely view over the river estuary and to the mouth, very clean
- Good hostel, thanks to Sandra for everything, she is really helpful!!
- The woman who works at the hospital was excellent, super friendly and helpful. The room itself was clean and comfortable, although a bit tight for space for a family of four, and quite poor lighting to read by.
- Estaba muy limpio, la gente encargada era muy maja, tiene unas terrazas impresionantes
Top Hostels In El Chaparral Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in EL Chaparral Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in EL Chaparral Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in EL Chaparral Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!