9 Best Hostels To Stay In De Beemster Noord-Holland – Top Hotel Reviews
De Beemster Noord-Holland is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in De Beemster Noord-Holland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in De Beemster Noord-Holland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in De Beemster Noord-Holland. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in De Beemster Noord-Holland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in De Beemster Noord-Holland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hostels In De Beemster Noord-holland:
Hostel 45 is located in Purmerend. Among the facilities at this property are a shared kitchen and a shared lounge, along with free WiFi throughout the property.Amsterdam is 12 miles from the hostel, while Haarlem is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 22 miles from Hostel 45.
- Was a very good residence, with a perfect location and very easy to arrive. The owner very kind and nice, was wonderful explaining how to arrive and go.
- the staffs are really nice , very clean hostel 🙂
- I like the set up, the roof top gives amazing look. Hot shower and private bathroom are extra points for the hostel. Mr Martin is very helpfully, he is always available around the hostel. Bring your padlock for your locker however you can buy a padlock from the hostel. I will always come back to this hostel whenever i am around Amsterdam
- The hostel locates in Permerend, which a very beautiful small city. In the morning, when I walked around the surroundings near the hostel, I didn’t even want to leave, though my rushed trip always pushed to move forward. Besides, the hostel owner is very kind and thoughtful. I checked in after midnight, but he was always there, waiting for me, with lovely and warm smile. When I took a shower, I fell in love with the shower system, which is modern-designed and well-eqipped. The hostel aimed to make everything simple and practical. I love this style. Hope I will be back again ,and I would like to take a sip in the hostel owner’s cafe.
- Super clean with very comfortable beds. Many restaurants in the square. Good supermakets nearby and a coffee shop just around the corner.
Kings Inn City Hostel & Hotel Alkmaar
Located in the center Alkmaar with the well-known cheese market around the corner, Kings Inn City Hostel & Hotel Alkmaar offers free Wi-Fi access in all public areas. The main shopping street is within a short walking distance. Guests can rent bicycles at this accommodations. Also there is a bike/scooter shed.Each basic room comes with a bathroom that is fitted with a shower and toilet. Kings Inn has a hotel section and a hostel section.At Kings Inn you will find a bar and a restaurant. Other facilities offered include luggage storage. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling. The hostel is 100 feet from National Biermuseum and 650 feet from Dutch Cheesemuseum.Alkmaar railway station can be found within 2,650 feet and it provides direct connections with the center of Amsterdam. Schiphol Airport is 22 mi away. The property offers parking at an extra cost. Storage places for motorcycles are also offered.
- Excellent location, helpful staff, friendly, nice atmosphere, clean everything and everywhere. Restaurants, musea. performances all available/
- Our hotel room was directly beside the canal in a converted warehouse. Although small, the room was very well designed with a glass door opening to the outside and good sized window. The breakfast was quite complete and well presented. The staff was very accommodating in storing our bicycle and in replacing a non-functioning reading lamp immediately. The location is right in the heart of historic Alkmaar.
- Helpful staff in giving me an extra pillow for my broken arm. Also picked a nicer room on our second stay. Loved the location— we could just park the car in the garage and travel around town by foot or train.
- Great place, interesting hostel. Clean bathrooms, cool common area, very friendly staff at the front, great access to Alkmaar village and about 10 min walk to train stop. Had a great time!
- I love it! The bedroom was very clean and the bathroom too. The staffs were friendly kindly and helpful! We had a problem with the time to get to the hotel. We called the hotel and they were very nice and let us do the check-in after the deadline.
Located in the 13th-century Castle Assumburg, this hostel offers fairy-tale surroundings in beautiful North Holland and a characteristic tower bar. Make use of free parking. Free Wi-Fi is available.Stayokay Heemskerk is a hostel which offers simple but comfortable rooms with bunk beds. The rooms that offer 2 to 8 beds offer a private shower and toilet.The grand entrance to Stayokay Heemskerk already welcomes you to this traditional building. Wake up each morning with a free breakfast in the authentic dining room. Every day between 18:00 and 19:00 a 3-course menu is served (reservation required). Also packed lunch service is available for a surcharge.Enjoy a walk through the beautiful grounds around the castle; rent a bicycle to go for a trip through the countryside; or play a game of table tennis in the garden. With tasteful and unique rooms, such as original tower rooms, your stay will be very memorable.Heemskerk Station is a 20-minute walk away from the hostel and at 650 feet there is a bus stop. This hotel offers competitive prices and convenient facilities for families and groups.
Location, feeling is awesome
Also you may really get it relatively cheap vs most places in ams area
- Nice area with a lovely park close by. All the people are very friendly.
- It was FANTASTIC! The property is STUNNING. Nothing cooler than staying in an actual castle. Great value for your money and only 25min drive outside Amsterdam. Really unique and beautiful. Amazing breakfast!!
- The location is beautiful. Those hollowed out ages old stairs, ceilings at least 5 meters high, some harnesses spread around… I recommend staying more than one night so you have all the time in the world to stroll through the garden. It’s also pretty quiet throughout the hostel after about 12 PM as it’s not a party hostel.
- Stay okay Heemskerk was a dream come true. I had been looking for accommodation endlessly when I found it and jumped on it. However my arrival to Amsterdam was quite late and their check-in time closes at 11:30. I sent an email to explain and they obliged giving us an extra hour to make it in. The breakfast was so delicious and the beds super comfy. We politely asked again for an extension of our checkout time(we were exhausted from the trip and needed more time to sleep) and they obliged to giving us an extra hour. Their Staff are courteous and helpful too they have us tips on where to visit and helped full out waterbottles.
- Location, feeling is awesome
Stayokay Hostel Egmond is an environmentally friendly hostel located near the dunes of Egmond, 1.9 mi from the beach and surrounded by the local bulb fields. Free Wi-Fi is available.Some rooms at Stayokay Egmond have a view of the dune landscape. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served in the trendy dining hall with its large windows opening onto the garden.There is a terrace and there is a playground. Eco-friendly facilities at the hostel include a water-saving installation and an energy-efficient heater. The hostel also offers various boardgames and books. The property offers preorder lunch packages for a surcharge.From Stayokay Egmond, the city of Alkmaar with its famous Cheese Market is a 12-minute drive away. Amsterdam can be reached within 45 minutes by car.
- Really nice place people really friendly there’s more can be done like tawel for rent but could be free of charge. children play ground, bike rides alot more near beach.
- For sure a very good stay and 100% a reason to stay again. Staff is very flexible.
- Location of the hostel is great, friendly staff, fast free Wi-Fi.
- Very nice experience all round. Couldn’t fault it and the children loved it. Very friendly staff
- I liked tho location, inner space for relax, Reading books, I apreciated no TV and/or Electronic games
Train Lodge Amsterdam
Train Lodge Amsterdam is located next to Amsterdam Sloterdijk Train Station. Train lodge is a unique hostel with shared and private accommodations, an on-site bar, a sunny terrace and free Wi-Fi in public areas.The sleeping compartments in Train Lodge have heating and air-conditioning, a sink with cold water and 3 stacked beds. The shared bathrooms and toilets are in the hallway. There is a 24-hour front desk at the property. The hostel also offers bike hire.In the Westpoort district in Amsterdam, Train Lodge is 2 mi from Anne Frank House and 2.3 mi from Vondelpark. Royal Palace Amsterdam is 2.4 mi from Train Lodge Amsterdam, while Leidseplein is 3.1 mi away. Schiphol Airport is 6.2 mi from the property.Amsterdam Westpoort is a great choice for travelers interested in sightseeing, city walks, walking.
Westpoort is a great choice for travelers interested in convenient public transportation, tourist attractions and old-town exploration.
- The location was perfect for me. And the price, of course.
- Top location, great staff and unique place to experience!
- I loved this spot. The staff were friendly. The location was great and they let us store our luggage while we went around town before we left. I stayed at another hostel in Amsterdam and this one was leaps and bounds better than that one.
- Unique stays, we literally stays inside a train compartment. The staffs were polite n friendly. Its very close to the train station, bus and tram stops. Easy access.
- Super cool place to stay, communal areas beautifully done. Really friendly staff. Breakfast looked fine, although we didn’t have time to make full use of the facilities.
ClinkNOORD is located in the culturally vibrant Amsterdam Noord area, just across the IJ River and about 10 minutes from the back of Amsterdam Centraal Station. The short ferry ride is free and runs 24/7. ClinkNOORD Hostel offers dormitory accommodations, private rooms, free Wi-Fi and a laid-back atmosphere.Accommodations includes a mix of simple but comfortable private rooms and dormitories
The hostel is an old 1920’s laboratory with plenty of original features. It has a bright and spacious atrium, and many lounge areas. It is also possible to hang out in the café, and the library. There is also a shared kitchen in which guests can cook their own meals.There are also flexible spaces for meetings and events in the accommodations. The hotel hosts many evens and The ZincBAR also puts on regular live music, DJs, talks and performances.Tickets for tours and attractions are also available at reception. The hostel offers a delicious all you can eat breakfast buffet, which includes a variety of products, from cereals to cold meat, and local food like Hagelslag and Farmers Cake. Different hot and cold beverages, like coffee and juice, can also be enjoyed. In addition, guests can go to the CatalystCAFE to get coffee and pastries during the day.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property. Accommodations includes a mix of private and state-of-the-art dormitories, some with views of the city, river, waterways or the surrounding parkland.Royal Palace Amsterdam is 0.9 mi from ClinkNOORD Hostel, while Dam Square is 0.9 mi away.
Amsterdam Noord is a great choice for travelers interested in nightlife, old-town exploration and tourist attractions.
GOOD LOCATION the hostel is very near to central station.
STAFF ARE FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL.
ROOM IS CLEAN.
BREAKFAST IS AWESOME.
COMMON AREA IN THE HOSTEL IS AMAZING.
- It was centrally located, just across the canal with free ferry rides to central station.
The location, a couple of minutes from the 24 hour, really frequent ferry to Centraal Station, but in a quiet area, is ideal. Everything you might need is in Centraal or just over the road from it. It’s clean, spacious and well run. The breakfast is decent and convenient.
It was perfect for me for an 18 hour layover.
- Awesome infrastructure! Full of games and levels (maybe not great for accessibility tho). The best thing is the location – less than 5 minutes walking to Amsterdam Central, but not in the middle of the chaos of the central area and red light district. You stay in the nice north part of the city, but in a few minutes by ferry, you are inside the central station.
- This hostel is brand new, and you can eat the floor!
- GOOD LOCATION the hostel is very near to central station.
One of our best sellers in Amsterdam! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Dutchies Hostel offers accommodations in Amsterdam. The center is a 15-minute tram ride away.Some units feature a seating area for your convenience. The rooms come with a separate shared bathroom and a shared toilet. You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Anne Frank House is 1.7 mi from Dutchies Hostel, while Vondelpark is 1.9 mi away. Central Station is a 20-minute bus ride from Dutchies Hostel and Museum District can be reached within 20 minutes. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 6.2 mi from Dutchies Hostel. Parking is available on site and costs EUR 10.00 per day.
Bos en Lommer is a great choice for travelers interested in convenient public transportation, tourist attractions and nightlife.
- Very organized place, great staff, very cozy and clean ambient
- environment, staff and people were great. was wonderful stay.
- The staff was very friendly. I enjoyed the coffee.
It’s clean & comfortable
My stay was a blast
- I like everything it is perfect one. Even I’m happy I booked made bookings with Dutchies Hostel. THANKS
Guest House Amsterdam
Attractively located in the Amsterdam Noord district of Amsterdam, Guest House Amsterdam is located 1.2 miles from A’DAM Lookout, 2.6 miles from Rembrandt House and 2.7 miles from Dutch National Opera & Ballet. Featuring room service, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. The hostel has family rooms.Featuring a shared bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer, rooms at the hostel also feature free WiFi.Artis Zoo is 2.7 miles from Guest House Amsterdam, while Basilica of St. Nicholas is 3.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 19 miles from the accommodation.
Amsterdam Noord is a great choice for travelers interested in nightlife, old-town exploration and tourist attractions.
Friendly staff, good location with only about a 30 minute walk to the ferry, secure parking at the rear.
The rooms were just cleaned before we arrived, the beds were comfortable, equipped with fridge.
I found the bathroom and toilet clean as well, no issue with hot water at any time.
Would definitely visit again, and can only recommend.
- The staff were very helpful despite their poor English skills, and solved any problems we had. The location is in a nice calm suburbia, but is nice and close to the city centre and the ferry ride also brought a level of comfort and excitement to every trip.
- Location was within a very welcoming community which was not always the case in Amsterdam, sadly…
- The room was clean and we were able to check in before the official time.
- La pieza era grande, espaciosa y además con mantas adicionales por si pasábamos frio, la ducha también era espaciosa
- Friendly staff, good location with only about a 30 minute walk to the ferry, secure parking at the rear.
One of our best sellers in Haarlem! Stayokay Haarlem is a hostel located on the edge of the city, only a short distance from the popular beach town Bloemendaal aan Zee. Benefit from free parking and the lovely terrace. Free WiFi access throughout the entire building and breakfast are also included in the price.The dormitories are well-kept and have bunk beds. Each dormitory has its own bathroom. If you would like more privacy, you may like to book a room with just 2 beds.The hostel serves a good breakfast each morning and gives you the opportunity to make a lunch package as well at a surcharge. There is a large terrace on the waterfront where you can sit and enjoy the sun. Guests can have a drink and a chat in the accommodations’s cafe The Shuffle.You can eat in the hostel in the evening or have dinner at 1 of the many restaurants in Haarlem. During the day, you can visit a museum or go shopping. Sporty people can cycle between the dunes or go for a walk on the beach.
- Everywere were clean. Staff was good. Free coffee was delicious. Breakfast was OK and clean.
- Staff were helpful especially the man who checked me in. Good laundry facilities. Great bar.
- Very nice and clean hostel. Friendly and professional staff.
For those looking for a quiet place yet easily accessible via public transportation to get to the city center, than this is the place for you to stay.
The staff is VERY helpful and pleasant to interact with.
I travel solo and the person checking me in put me with 3 other guests who are roughly my age group. This helps with good connection and interaction between dorm mates despite us being strangers.
I love the location which is adjacent to a lovely park and the supermarket is only about 5 minutes walk. The bicycle was comfortable to ride and charged at a decent price.
- Staff were very Friendly and helpful. Beds were comfortable.
Top Hostels In De Beemster Noord-holland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in De Beemster Noord-Holland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in De Beemster Noord-Holland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in De Beemster Noord-Holland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!