9 Best Hostels To Stay In Coirón Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Coirón Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Coirón Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Coirón Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Coirón Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Coirón Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Coirón Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hostels In Coirón Galicia:
Hostal Brisa do mar
Located in Portonovo, 0.4 miles from Playa Baltar, Hostal Brisa do mar provides accommodations with a terrace and a bar. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Local points of interest like Playa Canelas and Playa Caneliñas are reachable within 1.2 miles and 0.9 miles, respectively.At the hostel, the rooms come with a desk and a flat-screen TV. Hostal Brisa do mar has certain rooms with sea views, and each room is equipped with a private bathroom. All rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- La situación frente a una playa y la ubicación, al lado de Sanxenxo y la salida a la autopista. La habitación. realmente espaciosa y un buen armario. La vista era única desde mi habitación. Y creo que todas las habitaciones daban al mar.
- Me gustó todo, la ubicación, la limpieza, la habitación enorme y luminosa, la comida casera y sobretodo el trato de los dueños superatentos y supermajos. Un hotel recomendable 100 po 100 al que volveremos seguro. Hemos pasado unos días formidables.
- Ubicación, personal, cama enorme, baño con ventana exterior
- Todo nos gustó todo la habitación super grande . Limpia. Con nevera secador cama super grande . El desayuno abundante y con variedad y la gente del hotel super agradable . Y la hubicacion a pie de playa. Muy recomendable
- La ubicacion excelente. El trato magnifico, muy familiar. La limpieza un diez.
Slow City Hostel Pontevedra
Slow City Hostel Pontevedra is located in Pontevedra, a few steps from Pontevedra Town Hall and a few steps from Basilica Santa Maria. Around a few steps from Teatro Principal, the property is also close to Pazo de Cultura. Provincial Museum of Pontevedra is 1.6 miles from the property.The rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. Featuring a shared bathroom, rooms at Slow City Hostel Pontevedra also have free WiFi. All guest rooms will provide guests with an oven.Pontevedra Bus Station is 1.8 miles from the accommodation, while San Francisco Monastery is 1.8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 20 miles from Slow City Hostel Pontevedra.
- The location is very central to the historic part of Pontevedra.
- Location was okay, Jorge was very nice, ‘unique’ decor
- Very comfortable and “homey” Lots of breakfast items supplied free. Location next cathedral. Easy to locate with G. Maps.
- The hostel has an agreement with a local laudromat and provides a service whereby your laundry is collected, cleaned and folded and returned to you within three hours for a fee of €8. Excellent service for pilgrims arriving late with no time to hand wash and dry clothes before the following morning. There was also food left in the kitchen for breakfast so that pilgrims can have breakfast before they leave, no matter how early in the morning.
- A very nice place fun mix of old and new in a multigenerational family home. Got there a realized I had left a piece of medical equipment in the previous Hotel. The owner and his wife communicated with previous hotel and got a Taxi to transport it to the hostel! They recommended places to eat and drink that were great! We arrived at the bar to find the owners there and spent a memorable evening with them! Best day of our trip! We will definitely be back!
Located in Pontevedra, within a few steps of Pontevedra Town Hall and 600 feet of Basilica Santa Maria, Acolá Hostel provides accommodations with free bikes and a terrace, and free WiFi. Located around 600 feet from Teatro Principal, the hostel is also 1.2 miles away from Pazo de Cultura. Guests can enjoy city views.All guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a electric tea pot. Complete with a private bathroom, all rooms at Acolá Hostel are equipped with air conditioning, and certain rooms also offer a seating area. At the accommodation every room is equipped with a shared bathroom.A continental, buffet or vegetarian breakfast is served at the property.Provincial Museum of Pontevedra is 1.6 miles from Acolá Hostel. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- All in all, a great little albergue; clean, good location friendly staff. Great little sleeping capsules with individual light and double USB charging ports.
The hostel was very clean and comfortable, and there was more privacy than I thought there would be in a big dorm like that because of the way it’s laid out and there are curtains etc. You can rent a towel for 1 euro if you want, I wish I’d realised that before so I didn’t bother bringing my own…
It’s right next to the basilica and it’s in the old town which is really beautiful.
- Lo cómoda que era la cama, la ubicación, lo amable que es la anfitriona, el detalle del picnic etc….
- La amabilidad y predisposición de sus propietarios
- El trato de Camilo, la atención de Candela,Las instalaciones son completamente nuevas a la última. El desayuno que te dan para el día siguiente se agradece mucho. La ubicación es la mejor. Y la facilidad que te dan para todo. Sin duda el mejor que he encontrado en el camino
Alojamiento Turístico de Marín
Alojamiento Turístico de Marín in Marín features a terrace and a bar. The property has a restaurant.All rooms at the hostel are equipped with a seating area. Alojamiento Turístico de Marín has some rooms with mountain views, and the rooms come with a patio.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the accommodation.The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental is available at Alojamiento Turístico de Marín.Vigo is 14 miles from the hostel, while Pontevedra is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 16 miles from Alojamiento Turístico de Marín.
No reviews yet.
Featuring a terrace, Albergue Agarimo is located in Caldas de Reis. The property has a shared kitchen and free WiFi.The rooms at the hostel come with a seating area. Certain rooms come with a kitchen with a microwave and a fridge.Santiago de Compostela is 27 miles from Albergue Agarimo, while Pontevedra is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- This is a large(ish) ablergue but with plenty of space. It’s not a hotel but as an albergue it definitely met all of our needs and we’d stay there again.
- Extra good stay: cosy, clean, very good located, super helpful staff. Very cool rustic room design. Hostel was full of pilgrims and everyone felt comfortable and good. One of the best albergues at Caminho. Highly recommended. Don’t forget about hot springs!
- Very sweet young woman who checked us in. Good location for Camino. Large room.
- Prime location, right at the center and the camino waymarks. The albergue is actually an apartment that was turned to host people. it has several rooms in various sizes. The owner Mary Carmen a really nice and welcoming seniora. everything is super clean. and it really feels like home. or sleeping at your grandmom in a positive way. kitchen is well equiped and there are washing machine and dryer free of charge. there is also an elevator. sheets are clean, towel is also provided.
- This is a little known gem on the Camino Portugués. Everything was the very best quality. It really should be rated higher than an albergue but you do have to share the bathrooms. They’re immaculate by the way. The ladies in charge just couldn’t be nicer. And the location is perfect. Close to restaurants and bakery. Excellent pizza place Sagasta 27 — across the street. Coffee shop also across the street in the morning.
Albergue O Cruceiro
Featuring a terrace and a shared lounge, Albergue O Cruceiro is located in Caldas de Reis. Providing a restaurant, the property also features a bar. Free WiFi is included.At the hostel, every room is equipped with a closet. The rooms have a private bathroom with a shower.Santiago de Compostela is 29 miles from Albergue O Cruceiro, while Pontevedra is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Right on the Camino route. Nice, friendly staff at check in, restaurant, and in the morning breakfast bar. Our room was spotlessly clean. Nice, comfortable beds. Washer and dryer were greatly appreciated.
- This is a hotel which has converted a limited number of rooms to shared bunk bed spaces for pilgrims.
- I was the only guest in a 4 bunk bedroom. These are actually part of the hotel so the amenities are the same.washers, dryers, clothes line. Snack machine. Cafe next door.
- Basic one night stay along Camino de Santiago, stayed in four bed bunk room with private bath for the room, comfortable, clean, happy to have booked ahead
- The beds were all singles and the comforters were cozy. The staff was pleasant and helpful and they had a wonderful dinner and breakfast available. Very clean and set in a quiet, beautiful village.
Located in Arcade, on El Camino Portugués pilgrimage route, A Xesteira offers a garden. Among the various facilities are a terrace and a shared lounge. Free WiFi is at guests’ disposal throughout the property.The modern and comfortable units in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. Selected rooms also boast a fully equipped kitchen fitted with a fridge, an oven, a microwave, a kettle, and a toaster. At A Xesteira, rooms are equipped with a seating area.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Vigo is 8.7 mi from the accommodations, while Pontevedra is 7.5 mi away. Vigo Airport is 6.8 mi from the property.
- Very clean. Friendly staff, wonderful living room and kitchen. Absolutely amazing inside yard .
- Recently opened, very organized, well-thought-out, and very clean albergue in a spacious garden setting on the camino, right on the main road, but protected from the noise. Fully-equipped kitchen, laundry facilites, mini-market (drinks, basic food items available for purchase). Shared bathrooms are large and clean and accommodated the guest load without a hitch. Simple breakfast included.
- Great comfortable albergue with nice bathrooms and self service washing facilities while on the Camino. Nice garden to relax in.
- The property was real value for money in terms of facilities and that lady was genuinely helpful and courteous. The TV room, kitchen as well as the washing room after a day of walking the Camino was very welcome.
- It’s only 3 months old, so everything is new. They’ve done a nice job of remodeling whatever was here before into a nice albergue. Excellent furniture for napping (recliners!), large yard for socializing and/or clothes drying, option to use a washer/dryer, foodstuffs in the kitchen for purchase, several spaces for talking or reading, walking distance to bar/restaurant/panaderia.
Jumboli in Redondela provides accommodations with a garden and a terrace. The property has a bar, as well as a restaurant serving Spanish cuisine. Guests can enjoy sea views.At the hostel, the rooms include a balcony. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower, while some accommodations at Jumboli also feature a patio. The rooms feature a closet.Vigo is 10 miles from the accommodation, while Pontevedra is 10 miles away. Vigo Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- Our bedroom had an incredible view of the full moon and distant ocean and the neighbor’s farmland. We slept with our windows open to cool down. Had a clothesline where we could dry our clothes from walking and needing to do some minor wash. Nice courtyard areas, front and back, to sit and visit and hang out. The hotel is more like a hostel, with small but adequate rooms. Loved the pink and black granite through the building. Restaurant/bar was nice and quaint and a 5 minute walk from the hostel. Had tapas there and hung out at the restaurant with other pilgrims for dinner at night. Right on the camino.
- It was on the way to Santiago, had a beautiful view of the beach and great staff.
- Staff did all they could to accomodate us while water system down. Eventually was fixed late in evening
- The staff were great, the food was great (massive meals), and the beers were cold! Would recommend highly to any.
- Perfecto for the Camino. Very clean and a nice breeze through the room.
O Refuxio de la Jerezana
O Refuxio de la Jerezana in Redondela has a garden and a terrace. All rooms feature a kitchen and a private bathroom. All rooms include a patio.Guest rooms at the hostel come with a seating area. With a shared bathroom, rooms at O Refuxio de la Jerezana also provide guests with a mountain view. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Vigo is 10 miles from the accommodation, while Pontevedra is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- It was clean, showers and toilets were individual giving good privacy. There is a possibility to get a meal but you have to book it in advance. Breakfast was ok. It is really cheap
- The hosts were very caring and called to check on me when I didnt arrive on timr.
- Very specific place in the middle of nature, nice people around, village’s benefits.
I stayed at the O Refuxio de la Jerezana doing my Camino.
1) The staff is welcomable and nice
2) Location is good, just in Camino.
Very friendly and helpful staff!
Nice beach nearby (20 min. walk)
Top Hostels In Coirón Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Coirón Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Coirón Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Coirón Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!