9 Best Hostels To Stay In Cocorná Antioquia – Top Hotel Reviews
Cocorná Antioquia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Cocorná Antioquia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cocorná Antioquia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cocorná Antioquia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Cocorná Antioquia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Cocorná Antioquia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hostels In Cocorná Antioquia:
Hotel Familiar El Remanso Del Agua
Located in Guatapé, 26 miles from Medellín, Hotel Familiar El Remanso Del Agua features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room comes with a TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.Barbosa is 19 miles from Hotel Familiar El Remanso Del Agua, and Itagüí is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is José María Córdova International Airport, 16 miles from Hotel Familiar El Remanso Del Agua.
- La atención de los dueños, su disposición y consejos. La vista y la tranquilidad del sitio
- Excelente servicio, nos sentimos como en casa. Muy recomendado.
- Doña maria y don daniel son unas personas muy amables, se siente calor de hogar, la comida deliciosa, y el lugar excelente para alejarse de caos de la ciudad, una vista muy hermosa, realmente un lugar para cuando te quieres alejar del mundo, me encanto
- Atencion personalizada excelente, una vista espectacular
- Un lugar espectacular y maravilloso, un oasis para disfrutar y relajarse, aquí encuentras todo y más de lo que buscas en un hotel familiar, atendido de las manos de sus dueños el Sr. Daniel y la Sra. Maria Cristina preocupados por dar un excelente servicio y atención, son grandes personas que nos hicieron sentir en casa, nos llenaron el corazón y sobrepasaron nuestras expectativas, el plan más hermoso que pudimos escoger para recibir el año 2018, no dudaremos en volver!!!!
Vista Hermosa Finca Hostal
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Vista Hermosa Finca Hostal is located in Carmen de Viboral. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a shared bathroom. A TV is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Medellín is 19 miles from Vista Hermosa Finca Hostal, and Guatapé is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is José María Córdova International Airport, 8 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Galeria Guatape Hostel
One of our top picks in Guatapé.Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a sun terrace, Galeria Guatape Hostel offers accommodations in Guatapé.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.This hostel has a private beach area and bike rental is available. Medellín is 27 miles from Galeria Guatape Hostel, and Barbosa is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is José María Córdova International Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Beautiful hostel with lake access, helpful staff and a good breakfast. Perfect place to relax for couple days. It’s locacted just outside Guatape but easy to get into town by bus or tuctuc.
- Gorgeous view, tasty breakfast and super friendly staff. It’s a very social hostel
- This hostel has an amazing view. It’s impossible to wake up stressful or unhappy from your bes. Staff are so nice and very friendly. Nice vibes!
- The staff were excellent, the views are stunning and the breakfast is perfect. One of my top 5 hostels and i’ve been on the road over a year.
- Location with a beautiful view, the breakfast, lockers
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Nomada Hostal offers accommodations in Guatapé, just 29 miles from Medellín.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Barbosa is 18 miles from Nomada Hostal, and Itagüí is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is José María Córdova International Airport, 19 miles from Nomada Hostal.
- Working staff (of course only one guy) was polite and good. He was Interested to serve better, but nothing there for us to take services.
– Very friendly staff
– Excellent location
– Clean facilities
- Perfect location, right at the main square of Guatape.
- We arrived around midday and no-one would open the door for us after ringing the bell for a few minutes. So can’t really rate the property as we booked another one nearby. The location is spot on though.
- The owner was extremly nice and helpful. He welcome us with great cup of coffee and tea.
Lake View Hostel
One of our top picks in Guatapé.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Lake View Hostel offers accommodations in Guatapé, just 29 miles from Medellín. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or lake. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Barbosa is 19 miles from Lake View Hostel, and Las Palmas is 27 miles from the property. José María Córdova International Airport is 19 miles away.
- Showers are hot and there was a good atmosphere while watching Colombia vs France in the bar upstairs.
Location isn’t in the centre but close enough, and quiet.
Good staff, really friendly.
Activities organised through the hostel. Bike rental.
Bar and restaurant on the rooftop if you want, or kitchen available too.
Good place to meet people if traveling alone.
- TERRIFIC BREAKFAST. ROOM CLEAN (PRIVATE), LITLE BEAT LUMINOUS AT SUNRISE. HOT WATER AVAILABLE. VERY NICE PEOPLE. LAKE TOUR CHEAP AND GOOD.
- Good location to wander the streets and nice big lockers in the room
- I loved the Thai restaurant, it was unexpected in a small town
Casa Encuentro by Haus
Featuring free WiFi, Casa Encuentro by Haus offers accommodations in Guatapé. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the mountains, lake or garden are featured in certain rooms.You will find a tour desk at the property.This hostel has a private beach area and bike rental is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and hiking. Medellín is 29 miles from Casa Encuentro by Haus, and Barbosa is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is José María Córdova International Airport, 19 miles from the property.
The view from the room and from the commun area
The lovely location not in the city center, calm, peaceful
The decoration, the ambiance, the nice place
The price is really good for the quality and the charming place
The staff is nice and help you to book anything, to find something
The hamacs in the wooden place to share…
Don’t miss this heaven!
- This is a really special place. You will get a feel for it by looking at the pictures, but when you are really there, standing on the balcony, breathing in the fresh air and taking in the scenery (including a peeking view of La Piedra), you will truly understand just how peaceful and serene it is. If you feel that you will want to go in and out of town a lot, the 10 minute walk, although spectacular, will likely get old. However, if you want to escape and sip coffee while staring at a peaceful lake while some cows graze the hills, then this is your place.
- Beautiful place, gorgeous location, just a lovely little walk to the village. Perfect.
- Clean, comfortable, delicious breakfast, nice comunal area. Beautiful surroundings.
- Warm, welcoming host and staff. Best breakfast ever. Artful buildings and gardens in beautiful natural setting.
- The view from the room and from the commun area
La Casona Hostel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Casona Hostel offers pet-friendly accommodations in Guatapé. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.You can play pool at this hostel, and bike rental is available. Medellín is 28 miles from La Casona Hostel, and Barbosa is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is José María Córdova International Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Great staff, pool table, plenty of chill space, perfect location, cool people. I stayed 3 days and could have easily stayed longer.
- Good value for money, well located, staff helpful. Pool table and ample communal space means easy to meet others and chat.
- Sympathetic owner. He provides a lot of information. It’s close to the city centre and bus station. They have a common area with a pool table. Every dorm has a own key for the respective residents.
- The location is in the heart of Guatape. The staff is excellent; especially Kevin and Andres; they go above and beyond. The love the guests and are just nice folks. Wifi works great. Beds are very comfortable and bathroom fairly clean. Spacious, with many places in the hostel to chill. There is a kitchen for cooking and refrigerator to store stuff. Overall, a good stay.
- Very good staff, excellent location, good WIFI,a variety of places to relax and have conversation.
Casa Kayam Hostal y Residencia Artística
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Casa Kayam Hostal y Residencia Artística offers accommodations in Guatapé. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hostel also provides bike rental. Medellín is 30 miles from Casa Kayam Hostal, and Barbosa is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is José María Córdova International Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- Beautiful location, beautiful people. Great place to engage in art, community. Really recommend
- the place is located close to the mountains, it’s a bit away from the main area of Guatape, so you would need to either walk for 20 min or take a taxi for about 7000 cop. the place is full of artists and creative people.
I loved the location – on a nice walk from the city
The kitchen is very well equiped and everybody has his personal box to put his/her stuff in – well organized
A super relaxed silent room (although you have to ask the others sometimes to turn their music off)
Nice artistic volunteers working there and nice to be in the atmosphere
- Chilled hostel a bit outside of the town of Guatape. Beautiful surroundings, friendly people, helpful and welcoming staff.
- Super friendly, helpful staff, especially Cristhian. Great location and breakfast. When circumstances left people stranded in town, the staff looked after everyone so well.
Rock a Town Hostel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Rock a Town Hostel offers pet-friendly accommodations in Guatapé, just 29 miles from Medellín.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play darts at this hostel, and bike rental is available. Barbosa is 19 miles from Rock a Town Hostel, and Las Palmas is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is José María Córdova International Airport, 19 miles from Rock a Town Hostel.
- Helpful staff, good location away from the main tourist area.
Hostel was a good atmosphere, mainly down to the guests, we had a good group when we stayed. The staff were helpful and answered any questions. Location was pretty central. Everything is almost a 5-10 minute stroll.
Reasonable price and kitchen facilities has most of what you need.
The check in was really quick and easy.
The staff were very friendly and helpful.
There were a couple of comfy hammocks out the back.
The wifi was very good
- The staff and facilities were nice enough. Location is good in this nice little town.
- Amazing hostel in this nice city! We stayed 2 nights more than we thought beforehand as it was just to nice. The staff is super friendly and helpful, speaks english as well so no communication problems. You have a kittchen with everything you need, and a inexpensive laundry service. So defintely recommended!
Top Hostels In Cocorná Antioquia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Cocorná Antioquia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Cocorná Antioquia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Cocorná Antioquia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!