9 Best Hostels To Stay In Chablekal Yucatán – Top Hotel Reviews
Chablekal Yucatán is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Chablekal Yucatán. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Chablekal Yucatán. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Chablekal Yucatán. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Chablekal Yucatán right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Chablekal Yucatán with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hostels In Chablekal Yucatán:
Las Almas Hostel
Located in Vista Alegre in the region of Yucatán, 3.7 miles from Mérida, Las Almas Hostel features an outdoor pool and sun terrace. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Manuel Crescencio Rejon Airport, 7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
One of our best sellers in Mérida! Featuring free WiFi, a year-round outdoor pool and a terrace, Nomadas Hostel offers accommodations in Mérida, just 22 miles from Progreso.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Manuel Crescencio Rejon Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- Very comfortable. Beautiful grounds with a pool and kitchen. Breakfast was excellent and it was a great place to meet other travelers! I was traveling solo and felt very safe. It was very close to downtown and all of the beautiful colonial houses.
- Great hostel even for us older travellers,the staff were brilliant and so much help. In a good location with the best seafood bar in Mexico down the road” Azul Marlin” near the main square.
- Breakfast and swimming pool are excellent. Staff are helpful and professional
- I enjoyed the pool and the activities that were available to all guests. The common areas were nice and it seemed like there were lots of opportunities to meet other guests (though, I only stayed for one night). I appreciated that the breakfast was included, though, it was nothing special (eggs, cereal, toast, bananas/oranges, and coffee).
- The breakfast was great. Hammocks were very cosy. The layout and style of the hostel was nice. It was busy and lively but the noise didn’t reach our rooms. Free purified drinking water. Friendly staff.
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a year-round outdoor pool, hostal 434 offers accommodations in Mérida. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Manuel Crescencio Rejon Airport, 3.7 miles from hostal 434.
- The bed was cool. The garden is wonderful! Claire was nice ahaha
- The house is enormous and there are a lot of common areas. The large kitchen is probably my favorite feature. The garden is just lovely and the neighborhood is quiet.
There is a nice garden area with pool and a tower where you can jump into the pool.
The staff is very friendly and helps you with everything.
- Very nice place with garden and swimming pool.The owner very friendly.I would highly recommend
- Super attentive staff and the garden is amazing. Also they do really nice Bohemian garden parties where you can get in touch with local people.
Hostel Art Apart
Featuring free WiFi, Hostel Art Apart offers accommodations in Mérida, just 22 miles from Progreso.The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Manuel Crescencio Rejon Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
Staff were helpful
Room was great
Bed very comfortable
- The weirdness. The room was very big. The pool, much needed in Merida. They were very helpful and accompdsting with changing our reservation.
- Very beautiful place. All the awesome art creates a special athmosphere. Its in the middle of the center, but you dont hear any of the traffic in our private room. The kitchen is very well equiped.
This hostel is basically an art exhibition which I liked a lot.
Centrally located and price value is great. Rooms are cleaned every day which is great for that price.
- Lots of art, nice schwimmingpool, helpful owner, good service
- Staff were helpful
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Akasha Hostel offers accommodations in Mérida, just 22 miles from Progreso.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Manuel Crescencio Rejon Airport is 4.3 miles away.
Really nice hostel. Very helpful, informative and friendly staff, that might even join you on a night out in the city. The room was beautiful – clean and cozy, and there was a mosquito net over the bed which was a nice touch. The common areas are nice and spacious.
The hostel has a shared kitchen if you want to cook for yourself and breakfast is included in the price. The wifi connection was good both in common areas and in the room.
- Ollie the australian guy ghat works there was super nice and helpful
- Super nice Volunteers and great place to hang out with other guests outside!
- Everything was amazing! So nice people working there, Olie, Rosario, Eric and Alfonso, who I made friends with… the hostel was nice and clean! Comfy beds and good showers! As the bfast 🙂 thank you so much! I’ll be back 😉
- The hostel was comfortable and tranquil. The staff were great and very helpful.
- Really nice hostel. Very helpful, informative and friendly staff, that might even join you on a night out in the city. The room was beautiful – clean and cozy, and there was a mosquito net over the bed which was a nice touch. The common areas are nice and spacious.
Hostel Luna Nueva
Hostel Luna Nueva is located in Mérida, just 22 miles from Progreso.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Manuel Crescencio Rejon Airport, 3.7 miles from Hostel Luna Nueva.
- The culture from the hotel it very nice and awesome and the staff were great to me
- Everything was like described. The room was even larger than expected. It was clean and comfy. Wifi worked well and the location of the hostel couldn’t be any better.
- The hostel has excellent location and super friendly staffs
- Great location for a walk at Paseo Montejo. Friendly staffs. Very large co-ed room. Large windows. Clean bedroom and bathrooms.
- The bed was sooooo comy and my room was soooo clean!!!! Best hostel i have stay so far!
Located in the Centro de Merida neighborhood in Mérida, 22 miles from Progreso, Hotel Aventura features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room comes with a TV with cable channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Manuel Crescencio Rejon Airport, 3.1 miles from Hotel Aventura.
- Staying at the Hotel Aventura gives one a great sense of being in the “real” Mexico. The location is great for walking to local cafes and restaurants as well as museums and cultural events in Centro. The atmosphere is laid back for those travelers who want to have the feel of a B&B without the huge expense. The staff is helpful and very knowledgeable about happenings in this beautiful city and more than willing to go the extra mile to point you in the right direction. The rooms are basic and clean with good air conditioning and you will always have hot water. The WIFI is also reliable. All of the staff along with the owners are animal lovers so this is a great place to stay if you’re traveling with your pet. Aventura is a Home Away from Home- Mexican style and the best bang for your buck or peso in Merida!! Come spend a few days with Tim, Carlos, Rosario and their family and enhance your time in the great city.
- Me gusto que esta en un lugar muy céntrico, y que tiene un ambiente de vegetación este toque le da calidez
- Hotel familiar, com muitas plantas e um ambiente agradável. Boa localização para quem quer ficar próximo à rodoviária
- Las personas que lo regentan son muy agradables, incluido el loro que tienen en la entrada. La atención telefónica para explicaciones fue muy correcta no duden en llamarles si tienen alguna duda de como llegar, etc…
- El lugar es lindo. Muchas plantas y cuartos amplios.
Spanglish MF Hostel
Located in Mérida, within 1,300 feet of Merida Bus Station and 1,300 feet of Main Square, Spanglish MF Hostel provides accommodation with a garden. The property is situated an 8-minute walk from Merida Cathedral. The property is set 1 miles from Montejo Avenue.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the hostel.Speaking English and Spanish, staff will be happy to provide guests with practical information on the area at the 24-hour front desk.Conventions Center Century XXI is 5 miles from Spanglish MF Hostel, while Mundo Maya Museum is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Aeropuerto Manuel Crescencio Rejón Airport, 3.1 miles from the accommodation.
- There is a ping pong table in this hotel, a TV where you can watch netflix (which we didnt use but im sure it helps on hot afternoons when you cant really go out) and a cool rooftop 🙂 also the breakfast is really good!
- great place, close to the train station and the center. The staff is really great! new hotel that is worth it.
- Nice hostel. Good location. Good staff and breackfast
- Very friendly and helpful. The owner spoke great English and gave us lots of helpful information. The woman was lovely and kept providing us with treats! Great location for the bus station.
- Top ! Il y a tous ce qu’il faut : bonne ambiance, les équipements et bons lits, a 2 pas du centre. Nous recommandons
Hostal La Ermita
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the pool, Hostal La Ermita is located in Mérida in the region of Yucatán, just 23 miles from Progreso. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at this guesthouse, and bike rental is available. The nearest airport is Manuel Crescencio Rejon Airport, 2.5 miles from Hostal La Ermita.
- Located just 5 blocks from the bus station this hostel has great atmosphere – it is the place to meet other travellers and to shera the knowledge.. They have little guest kitchen and includegd buffet breakfast is very tasty and unlimited.
- The location is not far from the town center but much more quiet. The room is nice with fan and hot water. Good pool area for people to chat and relax. Two good restaurants are just a few feet away.
- Very nice social area. Pool with hammocks and chairs. Lot of space to hang around with other guests. Nice room and supermarket price. 10 min walking from ado bus station.
- Very good staff. Good rooms. Nice hostel. Totally recommend.
- Very good coffee and excellent breakfast, comfy bed, free parking
Top Hostels In Chablekal Yucatán Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Chablekal Yucatán to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Chablekal Yucatán but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Chablekal Yucatán. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!