9 Best Hostels To Stay In Buena Vista Guanacaste – Top Hotel Reviews
Buena Vista Guanacaste is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Buena Vista Guanacaste. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Buena Vista Guanacaste. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Buena Vista Guanacaste. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Buena Vista Guanacaste right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Buena Vista Guanacaste with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hostels In Buena Vista Guanacaste:
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Las Mariposas is located in Sámara, 29 miles from Santa Teresa Beach and 11 miles from Nosara. Free private parking is available on site.There is luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Tamarindo Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Great hostel! Feels like home..stayed ten days. Short walk to beach, away from the Main Street but close to store, so location is perfect. Easy to meet other travelers and relax in common areas. I had a great time with everyone there, including the dogs that hang around! They even had a guitar to play, a good spot to dry clothes, and kitchen was pretty organized w/ separate fridge for drinks
- The atmosphere was absolutely relaxed and welcoming. The beach, the town center, a supermarket, a bar/restaurant with live music are all reachable on foot with a few minutes. Would definitely recommend it!
– people are really nice here
– good place to meet other people
– warm shower
- Extremely friendly place, great for meeting people, helpful staff, perfect location, good facilities, very chilled.
- Close to the beach. Very friendly staff. Family atmosphere. A lot of places to chill and hangout. Good supplied kitchen. Laundry service for 5 dollars.
Hostel El Dorado
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostel El Dorado offers accommodations in Sámara, just 29 miles from Santa Teresa.Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Nosara is 11 miles from Hostel El Dorado, and Carrillo is 4.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 49 miles from Hostel El Dorado.
- After meeting super friendly staff and other travelers there, it felt like being at home, very calming and welcoming since it was a small hostel which made it special. The front area of the hostel was our hangout spot late at night which was great. Close walk to the beach!
- The owners and volunteers are wonderful and i felt like home from the first moment, really close to the beach, quiet, cosy and free coffee in the morning. Loved it 🙂
- The owner was very nice as were other staff. It was decently clean and colorful.
- Great clean and homey! The people were accomodating and lovely. I had a very plesant stay
- Great little hostel located super close to the beach and centre of town. Large room with clean and comfortable beds and ceiling fan. Bright and airy during the day, never got too hot. Fridge in the room and large fridge in the well equipped kitchen. Everything you need! Bathroom separate from room but still private, nice hot showers and super clean.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hostel Samara offers accommodations in Sámara. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Teresa Beach is 29 miles from Hostel Samara, and Nosara is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tamarindo Airport, 35 miles from Hostel Samara.
- Brand new and comfy hostel, great people there; you do feel at home and the prices are really affordable for what you get. Plus 1 for the amazing workers there !
- Clean bed, super clean kitchen, and extremely friendly and helpful staff. I will definitely stay here again.
- Very friendly staff. Very genuine people work here.
- This hotel is super close to everything in Samara which is nice. Next door is a restaurant and ice cream shop and down the road is the grocery store. The hotel has a kitchen with everything you need which we used a lot. The rooms are clean and the staff cleans them daily. The common area is super nice too. The ladies working reception are super nice and they have good security at the hotel. I never worried about my staff ever.
- The hostel staff were very warm and helpful. Rooms were clean and beds comfortable
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Hostel Matilori is located in Sámara, 28 miles from Santa Teresa and 11 miles from Nosara.All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Liberia Airport is 49 miles away.
- Fran is awesome! It was such a wonderful experience I really enjoyed it. I would definitely stay here again.
- A great clean friendly family atmosphere…… I will come back soon
- Amazing Place, Great Atmosphere, very clean. They did a lot to make guests feel at home
- They really went out of their way to make me feel at home, helped book my transit to the airport and great vibe!
- All the staff was very helpful!! Great place near the beach!
Kiban’s Surf Hostel
One of our best sellers in Sámara! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Kiban’s Surf Hostel offers accommodations in Sámara, just 29 miles from Santa Teresa Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen, gift shop, and shops at the property.You can play pool at the hostel. The hostel also provides bike rental. Nosara is 11 miles from Kiban’s Surf Hostel, and Carrillo is 4.3 miles away. The nearest airport is Tambor Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- Aircondition in room was very nice, also the bathroom.
- It’s very central and it was easy to get to know people in the common area. Staff was very friendly
- It was just the Perfect place for me to stay in Samara. Close to the Beach, nice atmosphere, nice People, It would defintitely recommend to go there. Also on my departure day I Could store my luggage easily in there office and they even let me take a shower before I left in the afternoon! Thanks again 🙂
- The staff was very nice and helpful. Nice and quiet. Comfortable beds and a fully functional kitchen.
- The beds in the dorm were thes best I’ve ever been in …
Casa Valeria Samara – Share Dormitory
Providing free WiFi, Casa Valeria Samara – Bunk Beds is situated in Sámara.At the hostel, every room includes a wardrobe. Rooms have a shared bathroom, and shared kitchen.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.Santa Teresa is 28.6 miles from Casa Valeria Samara – Bunk Beds, while Nosara is 11.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Tambor Airport, 36 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostel el Cactus
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Set in Sámara, Hostel el Cactus features barbecue facilities, a garden with several picnic / communal areas and terrace.This hostel offers free Wi-Fi, and a fully-equipped communal kitchen. The living room has a chill-out lounge with sofa and a flat-screen TV, as well as a table and chairs.Some rooms have a private- and others a shared bathroom.All units feature a wardrobe.Playa Sámara offers a variety of activities, such as: Yoga, Cycling, Surfing, Kayaking and more. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, about 62.1 miles (2 hours’ drive) from the property.
No reviews yet.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Villa Kunterbunt offers accommodations in Sámara, just 27 miles from Santa Teresa. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is an ATM at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Nosara is 12 miles from Villa Kunterbunt, and Carrillo is 3.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 50 miles from the property.
If you’re looking for a quiet place close to Samara amenities, this is the ideal location. There’s a a beautiful quiet beach at 2 min walking where you can see the sunset.
Rooms are spacious and clean. Hosts are friendly and helpful. You can also enjoy breakfast in the patio.
- The older woman who worked there were very nice and helpful. She gave us a warm welcome and we got a great impression of the hotel at first…
Delightfully suprised. It’s away from the town but the private beach is stunning, there is food and drinks nearby and a little store nearby too
It’s perfect for some downtime
Great hosts… Thomas and Yamilet were so kind to us!
Location was perfect, lovely sunsets at Samara and Carrillo
Also, I forgot my shoes at the property and they helped me to get them back quickly
- Disgusting. Booked three nights here and left after the first. Dirty dishes in the sink (and gross sponge!), dog poop in the courtyard, gag-worthy smells in the bathroom. The lounge-y looking “couches” in the photos are just dirty stained old mattresses. This place may have been nicer at one point but it needs a really good scrub down – I don’t expect much at a hostel at this price but you couldn’t pay me to stay here. We found much better deals closer to town – cleaner and in a better location for the same price. The proprietor was kind enough to refund one night when we said we wouldn’t be staying the other two nights. But, ew – gross! The one saving grace – a B and B across the street with nice seating and cocktails in the evening – we drowned our sorrows in the delicious mojitos.
- If you’re looking for a quiet place close to Samara amenities, this is the ideal location. There’s a a beautiful quiet beach at 2 min walking where you can see the sunset.
The Wave Nosara
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in Nosara, 27 miles from Tamarindo, The Wave Nosara features an outdoor pool and views of the pool. Free private parking is available on site.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Playa Grande is 29 miles from The Wave Nosara, and Sámara is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Tamarindo Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- perfect location, near surf and Guiones center. friendly and helpful staff. hope to return!
- I love the entire place. Rustic w/ lush garden. Very cool property w/ art work painted on the walls. nice big kitchen. close to my favorite place to eat “The Beach Cafe”. Close to the ocean & few shops.
- The location was excellent, the wave was only a few minutes by foot to the beach and shops in town. The staff was friendly and helped book the shuttle from the airport to the hostel.
Playa Guiones has a very small center where most of the shops / restaurants / tour spots are located with a few business branching out to side roads. This hostel is located on one of those side roads and very quaint. If you drive, there is parking for 1 or 2 cars max but the car may not be needed if you’re ok walking 5-10 mins here and there. The beach is about an 8 min walk through shady, tree covered streets so the sun shouldn’t be beaming down at noon or a little less to jump in the car and drive around the long way to get to the beach.
The hostel has a good sized kitchen with plenty of tables to sit and eat. If you’re staying for a couple of days, it’s a good idea to come with food and prep meals yourself since eating at the restaurants can get pricey if you’re on a budget.
There are plenty of green areas and spots to relax and it feels very safe at night.
- The A Frame bungalow was in a beautiful location: Lush greenery surrounded us and we were right next to the pool. Staff were friendly and made us feel right at home. Perfect hostel setup, with kitchen in neighboring building.
Top Hostels In Buena Vista Guanacaste Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Buena Vista Guanacaste to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Buena Vista Guanacaste but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Buena Vista Guanacaste. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!