9 Best Hostels To Stay In Aquilea Tuscany – Top Hotel Reviews
Aquilea Tuscany is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Aquilea Tuscany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Aquilea Tuscany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Aquilea Tuscany. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Aquilea Tuscany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Aquilea Tuscany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hostels In Aquilea Tuscany:
Casa Lucchesi, Room Rental, Hostel
Located in Lucca, 12 miles from Pisa, Casa Lucchesi, Room Rental, Hostel features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A TV with cable channels is provided.Montecatini Terme is 11 miles from Casa Lucchesi, Room Rental, Hostel, and Livorno is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Galileo Galilei Airport, 12 miles from Casa Lucchesi, Room Rental, Hostel.
No reviews yet.
Ostello di Camaiore
Located in Camaiore, 16 miles from Pisa, Ostello di Camaiore features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Lucca is 12 miles from Ostello di Camaiore, and Montecatini Terme is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Galileo Galilei Airport, 17 miles from Ostello di Camaiore.
- It is housed in an ancient building with a lot of character, the facilities are good and the staff friendly.
The lady in charge is super helpful and worried that you have a nice stay. She suggested me to visit a very nice place.
The hotel is really nice. Everything is new, super clean and plenty of space. Nice view in the evening.
- Le personnel était très accueillant et disponible.
I gestori gentilissimi e professionali. Perfettamente pulito e confortevole. Location in una antica Badia con interni ristrutturati.
- L”ambiente accogliente pulito e rilassante😊
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Villa Gherardi offers accommodations in Barga.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet and shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Pisa is 25 miles from Villa Gherardi, and Lucca is 16 miles away.
- Just a great family run business, very welcoming and warm.
- Simple rooms; excellent location for both areas of Barga; stupendous views.
The couple that run the Hotel, are so friendly and helpfully. It was only a short business trip , but if I return to Barga which I intent to in the summer, I certainly know where to stay.
- Host, Adele, was very welcoming and helpful. Very good breakfast in the morning, and the later checkout hour (11 am) is a nice touch – you don’t feel rushed. The room was super clean.
- My room was spacious and clean, the bed comfortable and the view was pure poetry. The kindness of Adele, the owner, was just unparalleled. I had a problem with my phone and couldn’t communicate the change of my arrival, yet she welcomed with a warm smile and spending two days at Villa Gherardi in Barga was a tranquil and serene rest. Breakfast are abundant and exquisite. Mrs. Adele is bilingual and having a pleasant English conversation during breakfast was a nice surprise. Moreover, on the ground floor of the Villa is a public library where one can read about the unique history of this town and its inhabitants.
Palazzo Roni is located in Trassilico, 23 miles from Pisa and 16 miles from Lucca.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Montecatini Terme is 23 miles from Palazzo Roni, and Viareggio is 14 miles away. Galileo Galilei Airport is 24 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Ostello Alpi Apuane
Ostello Alpi Apuane is located in Fornovolasco, just 24 miles from Pisa.The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Lucca is 16 miles from Ostello Alpi Apuane, and Montecatini Terme is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Galileo Galilei Airport, 25 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Pania forata hostel
Pania forata hostel is located in Stazzema, 21 miles from Pisa and 15 miles from Lucca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.Montecatini Terme is 25 miles from Pania forata hostel, and Viareggio is 10 miles from the property. Galileo Galilei Airport is 22 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hostel Pisa Tower
One of our best sellers in Pisa! Located in Pisa in the region of Tuscany, 10 miles from Lucca, Hostel Pisa Tower features a barbecue and sun terrace.Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city.You will find concierge services at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hostel, and bike rental is available. Montecatini Terme is 22 miles from Hostel Pisa Tower, and Livorno is 13 miles away. Galileo Galilei Airport is 1.9 miles from the property.
- Perfect location for visiting the tower. We were treated like family by the staff, so much that my children didn’t want to leave. Our room was spacious and extremely clean and comfortable.
- Great location, friendly staff and comfortable facilities at a good price. Nothing really extraordinary about the facilities but nothing negative either. I don’t think there was a hostel with better access to the Square of Miracles. I’d definitely stay there again and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend it to my family and friends.
- It feels like home, very welcoming and cosy. We had a family room with our own bathroom/toilet. Straight after we checked in, my kids went to the garden to play table tennis, there was also a little balcony in the garden where you can sit and watch your kids play. It’s my kids’ first time of staying at a Youth Hostel and they were very impressed!
- This hotels is within a short walking distance from train station, bus stop and the tower of Pisa. There are plenty of restaurants, stores and a supermarket close by. Our room was spacious, was clean and it had its own bathroom. The staff was very friendly and very kind to my children. It has a beautiful courtyard.
- The young lady at the front desk was very helpful on giving me the directions on where to shop and visit. The hostel looked just like a home, the lobby had board games, guitar, books, and many other things to keep you entertained. The location was amazing, it was around 3-5 minutes away from the famous leaning tower
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostel Pisa offers accommodations in Pisa, just 11 miles from Lucca. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Montecatini Terme is 22 miles from Hostel Pisa, and Livorno is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Galileo Galilei Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
- The staff members were amazing. So friendly and always helpful. They made my experience brilliant.
Very nice ESPECIALLY HOSTEL, :)) for sure THE BEST PLACE for to stay in Pisa. Good atmosphere and friendly and helpful Staff that live there,
The best value for money, 🙂
It’ s possible to have a buffet for diner or lunch for only 8 euro witha good quality for the food
It’ near the rail station and airport…
-the staff was nice (not the cleaners though)
-many different food options at the bar
-hostel is mostly clean
-lockers in each room
- The nicest hostel I’ve ever been! The staff was very friendly, location is super comfortable because it’s not far from the train station and the airport. In our room, as in the bathroom, everything was clean.
- Nice place to stay both with friends and alone. 10 min from the airport, 5 min to Pisa Centrale. Rooms are not very big but comfy, everyday cleaning. Good breakfast, good choice of dishes for lunch and dinner. Nice helpful staff!
Pisa Train Station Hostel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pisa Train Station Hostel offers accommodations in Pisa, just one mile from Leaning Tower of Pisa.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Pisa Centrale Train Station is 500 feet from Pisa Train Station Hostel, and Cisanello Hospital is 2.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Galileo Galilei Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
- Location is perfect if you are travelling by train.
- Colourful, trendy, comfortable and clean room. The place has a clean and equipped central(shared) kitchen, clean shared ladies and men bathroom
- The staff is so friendly and helpful and the room and facilities are as presented in the pictures. I recommend it!
- Close proximity to the train station. Very comfortable location if in a need for an early morning flight.
- Everything is close to everything in Pisa, but this hostel is super close to Pisa Central. Friendly English-speaking hosts. Basic room (bonus – a sink in the room is helpful to avoid using the shared bathroom to do your morning routine); nice common area, equipped kitchen (make sure you have some coins to feed the coffee machine))
Top Hostels In Aquilea Tuscany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Aquilea Tuscany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Aquilea Tuscany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Aquilea Tuscany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!