9 Best Hostels To Stay In Antona Tuscany – Top Hotel Reviews
Antona Tuscany is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Antona Tuscany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Antona Tuscany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Antona Tuscany. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Antona Tuscany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Antona Tuscany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Hostels In Antona Tuscany:
Ostello Palazzo Nizza
Ostello Palazzo Nizza is located in Massa, just 26 miles from Pisa.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Lucca is 22 miles from Ostello Palazzo Nizza, and Viareggio is 13 miles from the property. Galileo Galilei Airport is 27 miles away.
* I was able to check in and check out outside the official hours.
* Great location on Via Francigena way
* Very clean bathroom even if shared
- Fabulous restored Palazza, very comfy and the staff are very helpful
- Superb location. Very modern facilities in a fine old house.
- Location is central (red facade in pic) on the Mercurio Square, about 200 yards from the Orange Trees Square and a 10min walk (climb) to the Malaspina Castle. There are four bars/coffee houses with outside seating on the square. Receptionist was warm and welcoming. The whole place has been recently renovated and feels new.
- location is ideal. brand new facility. friendly staff. great food is a few yards away. amazing value.
- * I was able to check in and check out outside the official hours.
With a garden and a terrace, the Ostello Apuano is in Marina Di Massa, about 300 feet from the beach. Free Wi-Fi access is available in all public areas.All the dormitories have a wardrobe, desk and tile floor. Each shares a bathroom.The Ostello Apuano is a 10-minute drive from Carrara Avenza Train Station. Massa and Carrara are within 5 miles of the property.
- good for simple hostelvisitors. great location with a beautiful garden, but in the middle of campingplaces so to say.
- Close to the beach, near the mountain. There’s a kitchen with a fridge, a stove and dishes. Good spacious territory of the hostel. Manager of the hostel Francesco is very pleasant and responsive guy. You can go to the park with the villages and landscapes of the incredible beauty of Cinque Terre by train.
- The location is great, in just some meters from the sea, and the place itself is also fine. Excellent views to the sea and garden from windows of some rooms. Lockers in rooms.
It is absolutely wonderfull…I plan to stay here every year. Accommodations are simple as in all hostels. The building and grounds are beautiful… Walk out of the back gate and you are on the beach…I love the beach……it is a beach where dogs are allowed. The owners cleanup after their dogs and police each other. The dogs romp and play together and are so entertaining that I stay for hours.
The food is simple italian home cuisine and delicious.
The staff are all so friendly, warm, and embracing ……everyone of them…..you are a part of their family.
I loved it so much that I changed my reservation to return here for my last three days of vacation, and I was greeted with great joy from all.
- Very peaceful and clean and the kitchen was great to cook in.
Pania forata hostel
Pania forata hostel is located in Stazzema, 21 miles from Pisa and 15 miles from Lucca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.Montecatini Terme is 25 miles from Pania forata hostel, and Viareggio is 10 miles from the property. Galileo Galilei Airport is 22 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Palazzo Roni is located in Trassilico, 23 miles from Pisa and 16 miles from Lucca.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Montecatini Terme is 23 miles from Palazzo Roni, and Viareggio is 14 miles away. Galileo Galilei Airport is 24 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Ostello Alpi Apuane
Ostello Alpi Apuane is located in Fornovolasco, just 24 miles from Pisa.The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Lucca is 16 miles from Ostello Alpi Apuane, and Montecatini Terme is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Galileo Galilei Airport, 25 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Ostello di Camaiore
Located in Camaiore, 16 miles from Pisa, Ostello di Camaiore features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Lucca is 12 miles from Ostello di Camaiore, and Montecatini Terme is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Galileo Galilei Airport, 17 miles from Ostello di Camaiore.
- It is housed in an ancient building with a lot of character, the facilities are good and the staff friendly.
The lady in charge is super helpful and worried that you have a nice stay. She suggested me to visit a very nice place.
The hotel is really nice. Everything is new, super clean and plenty of space. Nice view in the evening.
- Le personnel était très accueillant et disponible.
I gestori gentilissimi e professionali. Perfettamente pulito e confortevole. Location in una antica Badia con interni ristrutturati.
- L”ambiente accogliente pulito e rilassante😊
Hostel Ameglia offers accommodations in Ameglia.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or river. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower and bidet. A flat-screen TV is provided.Viareggio is 20 miles from Hostel Ameglia, and La Spezia is 7 miles from the property. Galileo Galilei Airport is 34 miles away.
- Was a great stay in a small town close to the Cinque Terre. We checked in a little late and the hosts were great about still checking us in.
- I can’t even put into words the delight I felt staying at Hostel Ameglia. The cooperative that runs the place are some of the nicest people I have ever met. Close to the cinque terre, yet far removed from the hustle and bustle of that tourist trap. All I can say is that I literally dreamed medieval dreams, and will be coming back here for life. PS – the bar right up the street serves wine for $3 a glass, limoncello $2 a glass. Bella! Bella! Bella! Thanks Comune di Ameglia for your genuine hospitality.
- The host, Margherita, is one of the sweetest people I’ve ever met. Great talks about anything from politics to culture on the sunny patio in the property. That was the icing on the cake of a still marvellous stay.
- Very quiet location on a cliff. Nice view every morning! Excellent staff, waited us all the way to 11pm. It’s located in an old town, about 5-10 min walk to the site from street parking. Located right next to the clock tower, ringed every hour. A historical church right next door. A neat & special place. Breakfast is ok. Not crowdy. A place for day dreaming.
- beds comfy, staff although minimal English were friendly
Featuring a restaurant and bar, the Rifugio Isera is Appenino Tosco-Emiliano National Park. It is 6 miles from the village of Villa Collemandina, and is an ideal place for hiking, biking, mountaineering, or simply enjoying nature.Surrounded by forests and mountains, the Rifugio Isera was constructed using local stone and is surrounded by grass lawns for camping or relaxing. The building has an 18-bed dormitory equipped with heating and a shared bathroom.Snacks are available throughout the day from the bar, and the restaurant serves regional and vegan dishes. The dining room is also used to show various movies.Sillano is a 25-minute drive from the property, and Corfino is 3.5 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Villa Gherardi offers accommodations in Barga.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet and shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Pisa is 25 miles from Villa Gherardi, and Lucca is 16 miles away.
- Just a great family run business, very welcoming and warm.
- Simple rooms; excellent location for both areas of Barga; stupendous views.
The couple that run the Hotel, are so friendly and helpfully. It was only a short business trip , but if I return to Barga which I intent to in the summer, I certainly know where to stay.
- Host, Adele, was very welcoming and helpful. Very good breakfast in the morning, and the later checkout hour (11 am) is a nice touch – you don’t feel rushed. The room was super clean.
- My room was spacious and clean, the bed comfortable and the view was pure poetry. The kindness of Adele, the owner, was just unparalleled. I had a problem with my phone and couldn’t communicate the change of my arrival, yet she welcomed with a warm smile and spending two days at Villa Gherardi in Barga was a tranquil and serene rest. Breakfast are abundant and exquisite. Mrs. Adele is bilingual and having a pleasant English conversation during breakfast was a nice surprise. Moreover, on the ground floor of the Villa is a public library where one can read about the unique history of this town and its inhabitants.
Top Hostels In Antona Tuscany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Antona Tuscany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Antona Tuscany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Antona Tuscany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!