9 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Villeneuve-des-Escaldes Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Villeneuve-des-Escaldes Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Villeneuve-des-Escaldes Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villeneuve-des-Escaldes Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villeneuve-des-Escaldes Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Villeneuve-des-Escaldes Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Villeneuve-des-Escaldes Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Guest Houses In Villeneuve-des-escaldes Languedoc-roussillon:
Ca La Gemma i L’Isidre
Ca La Gemma i L’Isidre is located in Angoustrine-Villeneuve des Escaldes, 6.2 mi from Font Romeu Ski Resort and the Spanish border. Free WiFi is available in public areas.The rooms and suites at Ca La Gemma i L’Isidre are decorated in a traditional style. Each one has a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower.A Catalan-style breakfast can be enjoyed every morning.Upon reservation and for an extra charge, guests can access the hot tub and sauna.A bar with a billiards table and a darts board is just one of the other facilities available on site. The property will be able to tell you about local activities. Free public parking is available 150 feet away.
- There is hospitality, and then there is hospitality. The proprietor, Isidre, is one of the most genuinely thoughtful hosts I have ever encountered. For example, he volunteered to drive us in his own car to a restaurant ten miles away, and then to come and pick up afterwards, just so my traveling companion and I could both enjoy some wine with dinner and not have to worry about driving intoxicated (otherwise my friend would have had to teetotal it). Ask him sometime about his experiences as a policeman in Barcelona! A charming man, and a wonderful property. Truly exceptional.
The hostess was kind and welcoming, he had put a lot of effort in hospitality, everything with a smile, which made us feel very welcomed.
The house is a boutique building, filled with antiques, billiard table, and a nice living room.
The room is well cleaned, the shower is big.
The breakfast was nice – Traditioal Catalan mixed with Traditional French.
- Host was exceptional, provided more than could be expected, including running us into town for dinner
- The service is one of the best I have ever experienced. Isidro and his wife are extremely kind. The place is conformable, pretty and clean. Breakfast is delicious. Definitely I would come back.
- A hidden gem, the perfect retreat for a relaxing break with a host who is exceptionally attentive.
Le Logis Catalan – Gîte de groupe et familial
Located in Font-Romeu, Logis Catalan is in the heart of Pyrénées Catalanes National Park. It features a large terrace with mountain views and a shared lounge with a flat-screen TV and board games.This guest house offers rooms with single beds and views of the surrounding area. Each room has access to the free Wi-Fi. Most rooms have a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is offered every morning and in the evening guests can relax with a drink in the bar. Additional facilities include board games.The town center is 1,800 feet from the guest house and the Spanish border and Puicerda are just a 20-minute drive away. Free private parking is provided on site.
- Very friendly old couple who run the Logis; very helpful even they didn’t speak English. The Logis was quite central and had a nice terrace with view.
La proximité du centre
La disponibilité des Gérants Beaucoup de choses
Les croissants étaient chauds. Le pain excellent
- Acceuil agréable. Chambre familiale spacieuse avec possibilité de se garer devant. Grande salle de bain au look retro mais propre. Gîte simple et authentique. Ptit déjeuner très correct au vu du prix.
- Accueil, propriétaires, propreté, salle de détente, proximité du centre-ville
Gite Cal Pai
An old stone farmhouse set just outside the Eyne Nature Reserve, Gite Cal Pai sits in a suspended garden 0.9 mi from Eyne ski resort. Panoramic views and a living room with fireplace and dining area are at guests’ disposal.The rooms at Gite Cal Pai have parquet floors, a wardrobe and central heating. Each one has private bathroom and WC, which are located outside of the rooms. All guests have access to a shared kitchenette with facilities for making tea and coffee.A breakfast can be served daily and includes different kinds of jam, cakes and local dairy products. You can also share meals with other guests and enjoy homemade cuisine based on fresh local products and cheeses. Most food is also organic. The owners is a couple of cook and pastry cook, who are preparing meals homemade evening meals on request.Gite Cal Pai is 1.9 mi from Bolquere Train Station and the snowshoe trails are just outside the door. Font- Romeu is 5.6 mi from the property.
- Gite Cal Pai is located in the beautiful valley of Eyne, a great location for hiking Tour d’Eyne. The Gite is meticulously decorated and is equipped with modern facilities. The dinner and breakfast are of unrivaled quality prepared by the Gite owners who are also professional chefs. The dining hall is truly fabulous. Highly recommend this wonderful place!
- lovely food, views and nicely decorated clean room.
- A very nice place with good food and friendly owners. Beautiful surroundings.
- Excellent. Run by a Japanese lady and her French husband.. A combination that will certainly produce excellent quality. It is evident that they are both dedicated to providing a great experience for their guests. The quality of food ( wine and beer) is great. Love the idea of eating at a large table with other guests. The food was excellent. I lived in Japan for a number of years and you can see it has a Japanese twist in the way its set up. Nice job. Highly recommended
Chambres propres et cosy, repas fabuleux et petit déjeuner super avec que du local
Bravo à tous les deux et merci pour votre accueil !
Gîte les Ramiers.
Offering a restaurant, Maison d’hôtes les Ramiers is located just 0.6 mi from Font Romeu-Pyrénées 2000. Free WiFi access is available and you can enjoy garden views from the rooms.At Maison d’hôtes les Ramiers you will find a free shuttle service, a garden and a shared kitchen. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge and ski storage. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including skiing and golfing.Meals can be prepared by the host if requested in advance.The guest house is 0.8 mi from TSD du Belvédère and from TK Soulane. Perpignan – Rivesaltes Airport is 44 mi away.
L’accueil malgré notre retard
La disponibilité et l’assistance à nos problèmes mécaniques et de santé.
Supers conseils d’itinéraire touristique.
Rapport qualité/ prix excellent
Emplacement, tranquillité, équipements, propreté…
Un très bon accueil des hôtes qui sont aimables et vous renseignent sur les visites aux alentours.
Gîte propre et petit déjeuner correct.
La amabilidad anfitriones.
La cena buena y a precio correcto.
El desayuno en cambio muy simple, lo basico
- En dehors de l’accueil du propriétaire, le reste n’est pas à la hauteur…
- Bon emplacement pour visiter la région, proche de tous les commerces. Excellent accueil. Excellent repas. Chambre et sanitaires modestes mais suffisants et très propres. Très bon rapport qualité prix. Idéal pour les randonneurs (cuisine à disposition., lessive, très bons conseils du patron). Je recommande vivement.
- L’accueil malgré notre retard
La Maison Bleue
Located in La Cabanasse, La Maison Bleue has a garden, shared lounge, BBQ area, and free WiFi. The property has a shared kitchen and a tour desk for guests.At the guesthouse, rooms contain a closet. The rooms will provide guests with a desk and an electric tea pot.La Maison Bleue has a sun terrace. The area is popular for skiing and cycling, and bike rental is available at the accommodation.The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 52 miles from La Maison Bleue.
- Warm and atmospheric, with very attractive communal area.
- Genuine French property , nicely presented , good kitchen facilities, good parking near the gite .
- This is excellent property to stay if you like to share the kitchen facilities and the lounge with other people. The private bedrooms are spacious with good matresses and bed covers. The propery is clean and has the charm of the original old house. We visited in February with night time temperatures below zero outside, we never had cold, the house was always nice and warm with plenty of hot water for washing. The location is ideal for the local ski areas and walking areas. There are shops in the village and an easy access to the route national to Perpignan or Andorra. Certainly a place that we will revisit. This is a great place to stay for a week of hiking or skiing. See you soon Alain, Brigitte and Khalid.
- A wonderful place to stay – comfortable beds, excellent communal living space, a well equipped kitchen, and a quiet and convenient location! Perfect for walkers looking to take a break to explore Mont Louis. Alain and his team were friendly and accommodating – they even let us use the washing machine.
- We warned them we would arrive pretty late since we were going to ski under the full-moon light in Niu de l’Àliga refuge, in Masella ski resort. They arranged everything to let us go in the house after midnight with no problem at all!
l’Orri de Planès – Gîte auberge écologique
L’Orri de Planès – Gîte auberge écologique features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, garden, a bar and shared lounge in Planès.Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower, while certain units at the guesthouse also provide guests with a seating area.L’Orri de Planès – Gîte auberge écologique has a terrace. Hiking, skiing and cycling are among the activities that guests of the accommodation can find nearby.The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 55 miles from l’Orri de Planès – Gîte auberge écologique.
No reviews yet.
Gîte Equisud is a horse farm located in the middle of plateau Capcir between a lake and a pine forest. It offers accommodations with free Wi-Fi and has a rustique bar serving continental breakfast in the morning.Rooms and dormitories at Equisud feature wooden-beamed ceilings and wooden floors. They include a private or shared bathroom with shower and they all enjoy mountain views.The farm specializes in equestrian hiking, while marine activities are also available on Lake Matmale 1,650 feet away. Les Angles Ski Resort is a 3-minute drive away.Mont Luis Train Station is 6.2 mi away and Perpignan Rivesaltes Airport is a 90-minute drive away. Free parking is available on site.
- Very comfortable warm accommodation, friendly owners and very nice meals
- The friendliness, the cleanliness and the excellent evening meal
- Excellent dinner and very friendly owners – recommended!
L’endroit est très calme. Lac a proximité.
Apéritif offert. Repas copieux et très bon avec vin compris et à volonté.
- Hôtes charmants, très bonne ambiance. Diner inclus dans la location et excellent avec partage convivial avec tous les locataires. Petit déjeuner inclus et correct. Bonne literie. Chambre propre.
With ski storage, Gîte L’Azimut is 1.2 mi from the center of Les Angles and 1,650 feet from the ski slopes. It offers free Wi-Fi, a South-facing terrace and a shared living room with a fireplace.All rooms are heated and offer wooden floors. Guests have access to shared bathroom facilities.A continental breakfast with hot drinks and homemade jam can be enjoyed every morning at Gîte L’Azimut. Packed lunches can be requested if you reserve in advance. Traditional dishes and special diet menus can be requested at the property’s restaurant.Gîte L’Azimut is 12 mi from Font Romeu Ski Resort and 4.3 mi from Capcir. Activities in the area include mountain biking and hiking. A free shuttle service to the center of Les Angles is available.
It is a commune house with shared facilities. IT was good meeting other people and breakfast and dinner were provided. Dinner was good and . Gite was clean.
Stunning views from the terrace. Good place for summer walking.
- Accueil chaleureux, patron très sympathique, propreté des lieux impeccable, repas en commun très conviviaux, nourriture simple et excellente (crumble aux légumes, clafoutis à l’ananas, gâteau au chocolat, …)
Une vue exceptionnelle, accueil et ambiance très sympathiques, des bons repas le soir.
Une très bonne adresse !
- Rien à redire..proprete des lieux…repas très convivial ….accueil chaleureux… propriétaire sympathique
- Le lieu, la jolie vue, la sympathie et l’humour du propriétaire, la bonne cuisine familiale
- It is a commune house with shared facilities. IT was good meeting other people and breakfast and dinner were provided. Dinner was good and . Gite was clean.
Located 5.6 mi from Porté-Puymorens Ski Station, Gîte l’Hospitalité features ski storage, a library, communal dining room with a fireplace and laundry facilities. It is just a 10-minute drive from Andorra.Decorated in a homely style, all rooms are equipped with a private bathroom and a wardrobe. Connecting rooms are also available and free Wi-Fi access is provided.A continental breakfast serving homemade jams and local products is offered. Guests can also sample regional and medieval cuisine upon request and a communal kitchen is available.Bains du Couloubret Spa Center is just a 20-minute drive from the property. The N20 highway is ideally located 1,000 feet away and free private parking is possible on site.
- A great location in the mountains at the start of Pyrenees walks. Home cooked meals, convivial atmosphere. Enjoyed my stay immensely
- Perfectly located Gite for those walking the HRP and close to the train station. Excellent dinner (three courses with bread and red wine included). Towels available on request. Clean. Friendly staff who speak little English but are patient enough to communicate everything nevertheless.
- friendly owners,location next to the station,close to walking paths
- Lovely location. Our room was facing a mountain which was less Tham 50m from the balkong. Very helpful straff/owners.
- The lovely owner,really helpful even if we didn’t share a language
Top Guest Houses In Villeneuve-des-escaldes Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Villeneuve-des-Escaldes Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Villeneuve-des-Escaldes Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Villeneuve-des-Escaldes Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!