9 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Villanueva de Campeán Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Villanueva de Campeán Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Villanueva de Campeán Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villanueva de Campeán Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villanueva de Campeán Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Villanueva de Campeán Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Villanueva de Campeán Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Guest Houses In Villanueva De Campeán Castile And Leon:
Showcasing an outdoor pool, seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, Los Jerónimos is located in La Tuda in the region of Castila y Leon, just 31 miles from Salamanca. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at this guesthouse, and the area is popular for hiking. Zamora is 10 miles from Los Jerónimos, and Toro is 26 miles away.
- Very rural but just 15 minutes easy drive into Zamora. The dinners ( we stayed three nights ) were superb, real home cooking.
- Excellent welcome, great food at very reasonable price.
- The ambience was everything we love, & the hosts were very friendly & did us a lovely meal on arrival
- Lovely people, beautiful location, delicious food.
- Alojamiento rural con encanto, con una restauración de la arquitectura tradicional con mucho gusto. Chimenea en la habitación y comedor muy acogedor. Comida buena y a buen precio. Recomendable
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Sol offers accommodations in Zamora.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Toro is 18 miles from Hostal Sol, and Miranda do Douro is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 48 miles from the property.
- Very friendly reception, excellent English. Great central location. Very quiet.
- We arrived by train after the hostal closed, however Blanca met us as we were walking from the train station, and let us in. So kind and thoughtful of her. It was very much appreciated.
- Great location, clean and bright. Our own bathroom and a good price.Friendly staff made more reservations for us.
- Not much. Location was not spectacular, the price a bit high for the quality of the accommodations and the staff was frequently unavailable.
Persona muy expeditivo y poco afable
Hostal Don Rodrigo
Located in Zamora, 18 miles from Toro, Hostal Don Rodrigo features free WiFi access and private parking.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 48 miles from Hostal Don Rodrigo.
- Very nice and very pleasant staff member who did everything to make us comfortable and to assist in enjoying our stay.
- Everything in the hostal was very good, the proprietor was very friendly and gave us a small bottle of cava on arrival.
- The staff was very very helpful and friendly. The location was great. The hotel was also very clean and cosy.
- The Spanish receptionist who booked us in was very efficient and whilst he spoke no English, he still managed to guide me into the secure car park, which needed assistance and also provided a map and pointed out places of interest in Zamora. Would Definately stay again. Excellent service. Thank you.
- A very clean room with a comfortable bed and very good bathroom. Well located for looking around Zamora or for the weary pilgrim needing a quiet place to sleep.The provision of a capsule coffee machine that made reasonable coffee was much appreciated.
Hostal El Poligono
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal El Poligono offers accommodations in Zamora, just 19 miles from Toro. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 48 miles from the property.
- Nice hosts. The hostel is located comfortably by the side of the road.
- very friendly and helpful owner; good Wi-Fi; very clean; good bars nearby
- Lo que más nos gustó fue la amplitud y limpieza tanto de la habitación como del baño, luminosidad por grandes ventanales al exterior, gran armario empotrado y camas muy confortables. Así mismo nos encantó el trato del encargado, mucha predisposición y atención en todo momento.
- Trato muy personal, servicios muy acordes al precio, desayuno muy completo en definitiva una gran experiencia en la Semana Santa se Zamora
- Instalaciones nuevas, buenos colchones, todo muy limpio y el personal muy amable. La calefacción muy bien regulada. Cercano al centro.
One of our best sellers in Zamora! Hostal Chiqui offers accommodations in Zamora.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Toro is 18 miles from Hostal Chiqui, and Miranda do Douro is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 48 miles from Hostal Chiqui.
- The woman at the front desk. When we could not find the place on Google maps she met me in the community
- The owner of the hotel was incredibly kind and helpful. My room was well-appointed, very clean, and I had everything I could want.
- Beautifully clean hostel very helpful staff perfect location
- Comfortable room,tastefully decorated. .everything seemed very new. Owner friendly and helpful. Located in a quiet street but near all sites.highly recommended
- Nice and clean rooms. Very well located, quiet even if in city center. Very helpfull staff. Very good value for money.
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Oasis offers accommodations in Zamora, just 17 miles from Toro. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Miranda do Douro is 28 miles from Hostal Oasis, and Urueña is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 47 miles from Hostal Oasis.
- Todo reformado, nuevo y limpio. Aunque no está en el centro, se puede ir a pie (unos 20 minutos andando, en línea recta, imposible perderse). Te ofrecen lo básico por un precio relativamente bajo, no engañan a nadie.
- Proximidad al hospital que era el motivo del viaje.
- La limpieza,la habitación muy pequeña calidad precio muy corriente.
- La habitación no demasiado grande pero limpia y confortable para una noche que estuvimos la verdad que estuvo bastante bien.
- El hostal muy bien con entrada separada, el bar muy bien desayuno muy ricos, tapas y comidas muy buenas, tranquilo, cerca del centro pero al igual en una ubicación tranquila.
Hostal Bajo La Muralla
Hostal Bajo La Muralla is located in Zamora, 18 miles from Toro and 27 miles from Miranda do Douro. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a tour desk at the property.The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 48 miles from the property.
- Good sized room with modern decor. Free parking close by. Very close to Old Town Square restaurants and tourists sites.
- La chica de recepción es mucho mejor que los de la oficina de turismo de Zamora , tanto de conocimiento de la ciudad de disposición ,
- la señora agradable y nos guardo el equipaje sin problema a pesar de llegar a las 9 de la mañana la hubicacion muy buena
- Relación calidad-precio excelente. Camas supercómodas. Habitación pequeña pero todo nuevo, muy práctica. Buena unicación
La dueña muy amable y la ubicación fantástica.
La temperatura muy buena, no pasamos nada de frío.
Tuvimos miedo por el ruido ya que la habitación daba a la calle y muy bien, no tuvimos tanto.
La cama, a pesar de ser de hostal, era cómoda.
Lo recomiendo sin duda
Hostal San Isidro
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal San Isidro offers accommodations in Zamora, just 16 miles from Toro. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.Miranda do Douro is 29 miles from Hostal San Isidro, and Urueña is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 46 miles from Hostal San Isidro.
- Great value on our drive to Madrid … we were wanting something out of town so this hostal was great. It was very clean & the staff were helpful especially when we had the trouble finding it (Trip Advisor / Google maps pin is wrong) plus they coped with our kindergarten level Spanish!
- For the money that was paid, its a pretty good value hostel. It comes with bathroom, and its pretty quiet due to it being out of town. There’s a lock on the front door and also the bedroom doors so its OK security wise. Fresh towels every morning plus a coffee and a tostada downstairs for a good price for breakfast.
- Buena relación calidad / precio. Habitación limpia, parking exterior gratuito.
- La cama comida, el restaurante tiene mucha variedad y se come bien a un precio razonable.
- La limpieza de la habitación y el calor. Buena relación calidad/precio
Hostal Gemi offers accommodations in Zamora.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Toro is 18 miles from Hostal Gemi, and Miranda do Douro is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 48 miles from Hostal Gemi.
- It was extremely comfortable and incredible value for money. We even did our washing for free
- La habitación sin ser grande era espaciosa, aunque claro, no tener armario la hace aparentar más. La cama y las almohadas eran cómodas. Te envían mensaje al móvil para preguntarte tu hora de entrada. Está todo muy nuevo ahora. Al parecer abrieron hace poco. La verdad que es un sitio agradable para pasar unas noches. Las cuatro pegas que yo le he puesto no desmerecen para nada el sitio.
- La atención perfecta,muy agradables,me ayudaron a solucionar un problemilla,una estancia cómoda y tranquila.Todo nuevo.En el salón un mural cronológico muy original que seguro la próxima vez que vuelva será más grande. Lo recomiendo.
- Perfecto para pasar un fin de semana en Zamora, bien comunicado y cercano al centro e la ciudad.
- Ubicación perfecta, a unos minutos caminando del centro y se puede aparcar fácil en las inmediaciones. Las calles son zona azul
Top Guest Houses In Villanueva De Campeán Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Villanueva de Campeán Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Villanueva de Campeán Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Villanueva de Campeán Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!