9 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Verdun Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Verdun Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Verdun Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Verdun Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Verdun Midi-Pyrénées. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Verdun Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Verdun Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Guest Houses In Verdun Midi-pyrénées:
Les Terrasses De Castelmerle
A guest house located in Niaux, 3.1 mi south of Tarascon-sur-Ariège, Les Terrasses De Castelmerle offers an outdoor swimming as well as accommodations with views of the pool or the mountains, a patio or a terrace.At Les Terrasses De Castelmerle, guests can find free WiFi access and a TV as well as a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or a shower and a hairdryer.Upon prior request, guests can share savory meals at the owner’s table. Pack lunches can also be prepared. The apartment includes a fully equipped open plan kitchen.At Les Terrasses De Castelmerle, there is also a communal sauna, a 24-hour front desk, meeting facilities and ski storage. Skiing, cycling and horse riding can be enjoyed in the surroundings. Foix Train Station is a 20-minute drive from the guest house where free private parking is available.
- A good size room with good ensuite shower room. Clean and plesant decor. Bed very comfortable. No coffee facilities in room but big shared kitchen and communal space, so we were able to prepare breakfast etc and sit out on the terrace by our room which was lovely. Big pool with plenty of sun beds. Lovely views of the mountains. A restaurant 1 min walk away, but was closed during our stay, but a 5 min drive and we ended up at a wonderful place. Accomodation owner Lucette was lovely (we spoke no french, she no english, but we managed ) . Nothing in the immediate area to visit, but great caving nearby (Lombrives and Niaux by car) All in all, a good place to stay for a few days.
- Appartamento estremamente bello e confortevole. Gentilezza della padrona di casa
- Un accueil chaleureux, un personnel au petit soin. Endroit idéal pour passer du bon temps !!
- Agréable accueil de la propriétaire, de bons conseils pour les randonnées avec fiches. Bon petit déjeuner avec confitures maison
- Los dueños encantadores, a pesar de no saber español no tuvimos problema de comunicación , siempre serviciales y al detalle de que no nos faltara de nada. Sin duda volvería.
Maison d’Hôtes du Domaine Fournié
This 17th-century building is set within a large garden in the Midi-Pyrenees region. It offers a heated indoor swimming pool, a games room and individually decorated rooms with a view.Each guest room at Domaine Fournié bed and breakfast features a private bathroom including a hairdryer and bathroom amenities. All rooms are heated and soundproofed.A continental breakfast is served every morning at Chambres D’hotes Du Domaine Fournié.With free private parking on site, this bed and breakfast is located 58 miles from Carcassonne Airport.
- The host is extremely knowledgeable about the area and very patient,pleasant and willing to share information. Breakfast, and supper if offered, are excellent opportunities to connect with other guests. The area is magnificent for hiking and a visit to Carcassonne and Lombrives cave are a must
- Beautiful historical building, room was well decorated and the bed is super comfortable. Breakfast is extraordinary (homemade jams are amazing), wish we could have stayed more, thank you!
- Beautiful setting. Pleasant small town, with great location for visiting caves, castles, etc. Gorgeous hiking options. Wonderful breakfasts served in pleasant, bright room. Charming restorations of home and garden are underway. Helpful host!
- Very interesting property. Kind owner. Nice swimming pool. Very well restored with modern features appropriate to the ambiance.
The quality and cleaniness of the whole rooms we had access too. The beds were very comfy. I was able to sit in the window with a cushion at my back and read a novel, something I have always wanted to do. The owner gave us a bottle opener, plates and cultery to eat our picnic ish dinner outside in the lovely garden. There was an indoor pool. My daughter had a swim. Hubby and I sat outside and read in the garden.
That a kettle was provided in the room to make tea and coffee, there was also complimentary locally made biscuits!
Chambres d’Hôtes Les Châtaigniers de Florac
Set in a renovated farm, in a hamlet 1.2 mi from the town center, this guest house has a garden with a seasonal heated swimming pool open from May to October and a hot tub accessible all year long. You can visit Niaux prehistoric caves or go to Ussat-les-Bains thermal spa, 5 mi away.Rooms at Les Châtaigniers de Florac are decorated in rich tones and feature views of the garden. Accessed through private entrances, the rooms also have cable TV and free toiletries in the bathroom.A continental breakfast featuring homemade jam is served every morning in the breakfast room or on the terrace. Seasonal meals made from local produce are also served in the dining room, upon reservation.Free private parking is available on site and bicycle loan is offered. A charging station for electric cars is available at this property.Castle of Foix is 9.9 mi from the property. Ax-Bonascre ski slopes are 22 mi away and Plateau de Beille ski resort is 16 mi away, while thermal baths in the region include Ax-les-Thermes, 17 mi from the guest house. The guest house is located 62 mi from Toulouse and Carcassonne, and 50 mi from Andorra.
- My husband and I just loved this accommodation. We had a very warm welcome from Sylvie, the owner who showed us around and made us feel very welcome. We had heard that her homemade pizza was the best. We were very impressed that she offered to make us pizzas before leaving for a family event in the evening. We ordered beer and a bottle of wine from her and sat out on her lovely patio to eat. The pizza lived up to the reviews. The next night we enjoyed a home cooked meal. We delightedly sat around her kitchen travel with her other guests and enjoyed one of the very best meals of our entire 5 weeks of travel cooked by Sylvie and her husband. The room was extremely, clean, comfortable and quiet. The pool was also very clean and very welcome after our hot day on the road. The hot tub was not bad either. We also enjoyed a delicious breakfast. One of the nicest stays on our trip.
- The cottage was very well equipped and nice to use to explore the surroundings. The host Sylvie is very nice and makes great pizza!
- Big room, separated from the owner’s house, with a lot of privacy. Home made confiture and yogourt are served for breakfast in the main house. The owner is very attentive.
- Sylvie is a very friendly hostess and the breakfast was superb
- Sehr schöne Unterkunft mit kleinem, schönen Garten, Pool, Whirlpool. Besonderes hervorzuheben ist aber definitiv die herzliche Gastgeberin, die einen (auch ungefragt) jeden Wunsch erfüllt. Vielen vielen Dank dafür! Tolles Frühstück mit hausgemachten Produkten und auf Wunsch Frühstückskorb vors Zimmer 😀 Tolle Tipps für unsere Weiterreise.
Set in the Pyrénées Mountain Region, Maison Cancela features an outdoor swimming pool and a living area with a fireplace, billard and library. The Ax-les-Thermes ski pistes are located 28 mi away.Offering a self-catering cottage and guest rooms, all accommodations features pool and mountain views and a private bathroom. The cottage also includes kitchen facilities, a balcony and barbecue.A continental breakfast serving homemade marmalade is provided for guests staying in the main property. Guests can sample local cuisine in the many restaurants located 6.2 mi away in Tarascon.Château de Foix is a 30-minute drive from the property and Ussat Thermal baths are just 7.5 mi away. The N20 motorway is ideally located a 17-minute drive away and free private parking is available on site.
- This is a beautiful place with great facility and the best hospitality. We are walking the Pyrenees. We are so grateful that the owners of the property are kind and generous. We highly recommend this place to the walkers or vacationers alike.
- Well equipped spotlessly clean room in a quiet location in the mountains, Hosts were superb, very friendly although they didn’t speak any English we managed to Converse ok, definately on our return list.
- The owners are wonderful hosts and were very happy to provide extra meals.
- Great hosts and wonderful silence! I hadn’t slept so good – 11 hours – for long..
Lieu magnifique avec vue sur les montagnes !
Appartement très fonctionnel
Idéal pour des vacances au calme, reposantes
Providing free WiFi, a sun terrace with a swimming pool, garden and shared lounge, Les Cascatelles is located in Ax-les-Thermes. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a grill. Guests can enjoy pool views.At the guesthouse, all rooms have a desk. All rooms are equipped with an electric tea pot and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, while some rooms come with a kitchen equipped with a dishwasher. All guest rooms at Les Cascatelles are equipped with a seating area.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.You can play ping pong at Les Cascatelles, and the area is popular for hiking and cycling.Ax-Bonascre Ski Lift is 1.4 miles from the guesthouse, while Ax-3 Domaines Ski Lift is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Salvaza Airport, 66 miles from Les Cascatelles.
- We very much appreciated the kindness of our hosts, beautiful view from the bedroom, fun animals, and excellent breakfast.
- The history of the house is amazing! It is a lot to care for but the owner is working on the extensive upkeep. Our room was perfect and had a to die for view from private balcony. Breakfast was extensive and luscious. We shall dream of those croissants for years!
Lovely family run B&B – great breakfast, amazing view from a Chateau!
Great location for cyclists
- We had a lovely stay at this unique hotel, situated on the mountain side overlooking Ax-Les-Thermes. The building is old but well maintained and the rooms are very clean. The whole estate breathes old glory and we found the air of the place warm, friendly and original, just like its owners. We felt very welcome and were well taken care of. There is a shared kitchen and the included breakfast was simple but nice. There is even a pool with a view and speaking of which, the views are magnificent. Our room was generously large with a balcony. There are many animals on the estate, including dogs, cats, goats and a pony, in addition to the wild birds and bats. For animals lovers this is wonderful.
Excellent location, beautiful little town, wish we’d had longer to explore. Restaurants etc open even tho we arrived at around 5pm after a visit into Andorra. Property lovely old style building and staff so polite and helpful. Use of communal lounge with tv and table and kitchen with kettle, fridge etc.
Huge room with amazing view. Would bet it’s a great location for skiing.
Le Silence du Midi
Le Silence du Midi Holiday Home is located in the village of Comus, 56 mi from Carcassonne. It is located in a mountainous area, at a 3937 foot altitude. The residence is composed of 2 cottages, 1 chalet and a yurt.The self-catering homes offer a fully equipped kitchen and private bathroom. A washing machine and clothes dryer are also available upon request. The yurt, composed of 18 single beds, offers a shared bathroom, toilet, kitchen, TV and games.A buffet breakfast is available for an additional fee. There is also a restaurant onsite serving Mediterranean food. The communal kitchen includes a BBQ and oven.Activities to be practiced in the area include skiing, rafting, canoeing, fishing, hiking and horse riding. Free Wi-Fi and public parking is available onsite. Snowshoes can be rented on site during the winter season, and guests can be driven to the hiking trails upon request by the owners.
No reviews yet.
Gites et Loisirs de Montagne
Located along the Route of the Cathars, in the mountain village of Comus, this B&B offers a library where guests can relax and a 24-hour staff presence. Free Wi-Fi is offered in communal areas of the B&B.Guest rooms are simply decorated and furnished. They offer shared bathroom facilities, either with a bathtub or shower and for guests wishing to prepare their own meals, a communal kitchen is available.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the B&B. Packed lunches are available upon request and guests can enjoy an evening meal in the dining area. A vending machine with drinks is also provided.Guests can drive 25 mi to visit Montségur and 12 mi to Ax-les-Thermes and Belcaire.
- Very friendly keepers! Halfboard available on demand
- Very friendly owners and overall very good stay! The owners cooked a very tasty meal!
- Beautiful location in pretty village of Comus on the Cathar Way trail. Super friendly,welcoming host and her dog and cat added to the relaxed, congenial atmosphere. Home-cooked meal shared with other guests and self service beer and hot drinks was great. Simple but comfortable rooms with clean share bathroom and place to do laundry.
- Anne is a fantastic cook and a fantastic, genuinely warm and caring host.
- El personal molt atent i el lloc molt agradable. Sobretot la terrassa.
L’Oustal de l’Annetta Chambres et Tables d’Hôtes
Located in Comus, just 11 mi from the thermal spa town of Ax-les-Thermes, L’Oustal de l’Annetta offers rooms with a terrace and mountain views. The traditional guest house offers a library, fireplace and free Wi-Fi throughout the guest rooms.The rooms feature a private bathroom with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. Washing machines are also available.L’Oustal de l’Annetta features an on-site restaurant which serves traditional dishes from the region.Local activities include horse riding, hiking, and visiting the ruins of the Montségur Château, located 25 mi away. Ax-les-Thermes Train Station can be reached in 30 minutes by car.
- The owner was charming. We were the only guests, and ate with her and her husband. She phoned ahead to our next stop to make sure we would get a reservation for a meal the next evening. She also made me buckwheat pancakes for breakfast as I can’t eat wheat. I couldn’t have asked for more.
- Wonderful place, fantastic service, great food and annetta is great company, very helpful and a great cook. A little bit of magic in a beautiful location.
- Diner with regional specialties was enjoyable. Wifi was good. The host was friendly.
- The host was very friendly and welcoming. The accomodation was cosy and full of character and dinner was sociable and family style.
- Gentillesse, bel endroit, bon cuisine, accueil familial.
Chambres d’Hôtes Domaine du Hameau Baylesse
Offering an outdoor swimming pool and a hot tub, Chambres d’hôtes Domaine du Hameau Baylesse is located in Saint-Jean in a 3-hectare park. Free WiFi access is available.At Chambres d’hôtes Domaine du Hameau Baylesse you will also find a garden and barbecue facilities. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge and a games room.The property offers free parking.
- Beautiful building and grounds. Comfortable bed. Excellent breakfast.
- Hosts were very friendly and helpful and made us feel very welcome.
- The house and its gardens are delightful and the owners are very welcoming and friendly. The breakfast is excellent, especially the huge selection of home made preserves.
A superb location to spend four great days skiing. Pascale & Jean-Jacques were the perfect hosts and couldn’t have done any more to make us feel welcome, even wheeling out the ping pong table for us to play on.
Their beautiful home is just delightful and our room was warm, clean, spacious and the ideal environment for a great sleep.
Breakfast was amazing. Each morning we were presented with a table covered with a variety of locally sourced produce and Pascale ensured that my fussy 10yr old son was equally well catered for. Our morning chats with Pascale were always a highlight and if it hadn’t been for our early ski lessons, we could have spent most of the morning chatting and eating our way through the lot!
I would definitely recommend staying here!
- The house and surroundings are beautiful. Our bedroom was very comfortable, with a big and very nice bathroom. Breakfasts were delicious, many homemade pastries and jams among other things. Conversations with hosts were interesting and informative, they helped us to shape our itinerary, and all their suggestions and recommendations were very good. We spent 3 nights at Baylesse, but we would like to return and spend at least a week in this beautiful and welcoming place.
Top Guest Houses In Verdun Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Verdun Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Verdun Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Verdun Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!