9 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Úbeda Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Úbeda Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Úbeda Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Úbeda Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Úbeda Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Úbeda Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Úbeda Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Guest Houses In ÚBeda Andalucía:
Hostal Los Cerros
Hostal Los Cerros offers accommodations in Úbeda.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and features a TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cazorla is 21 miles from Hostal Los Cerros, and Baeza is 5 miles from the property.
- El trato. La habitación y el baño nuevo. Todo muy bien
- Está muy bien para el precio q tiene, camas comodas, limpio y la ubicación perfecta.
Les dueños son muy aimables
La cama confortable
Cerca del centro
- Habitaciones completas, las camas comodisimas, el trato de los amfitriones excelente, super familiar, nos ayudaron en todo lo que les pedimos.
- La habitación estaba bastante bien, era amplia y la cama bastante confortable con un baño que también era bastante amplio y limpio.
Santa María de Ubeda
Santa María de Ubeda is located in Úbeda, 21 miles from Cazorla and 6 miles from Baeza.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Jaén is 28 miles from Santa María de Ubeda, and Arroyo Frio is 25 miles from the property.
- The help from the owner and the fireside as it was very cold in Ubeda. The honesty bar was excellent . Umbrellas avaible for use. The car parking right outside the door. Comfy bed . All together a very good experience.
- Andrea had thoughtfully turned on the AC so that the room was warm when we arrived.
- The hotel is elegant and comfortable and very well located: a gem!
- The property is located in a beautiful street very close to the city center , the host was very friendly and helpful explaining what places to visit and restaurants to go to.
- The staff was nice and helpful and the location couldn’t be better. The breakfast was yummy
One of our best sellers in Úbeda! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hospedería Yamaries offers accommodations in Úbeda, just 21 miles from Cazorla.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.Baeza is 6 miles from Hospedería Yamaries, and Jaén is 28 miles from the property.
- The room was small, but additionally there was a common sitting area (to be shared by 3 rooms within 1 “apartment”) with tea-making facilities, which was nice. The location in the very heart of Ubeda is fantastic.
- Central location. Couple of warm blankets. Common room with a working kettle.
- It was a bit quirky but I enjoyed it. I had a little trouble getting hold of the manager to hand back my keys, 10am!
- Чисто. Удобно расположен. Рядом много магазинов и кафе.
- El dueño muy servicial. Le pedí un secador y me lo consiguió.
Hostal Victoria offers accommodations in Úbeda. Private parking is available on site.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a tour desk at the property.Cazorla is 21 miles from Hostal Victoria, and Baeza is 5 miles from the property.
- The location was very quiet and tranquil. The staff were very helpful and friendly.
- The location, the cleanliness, the map and help and/or suggestions given by the person who met me, and later, the other members of the family (?), like carrying my suitcase up/down the 2 flights of stairs and calling up the bus station for my onward travel. Also, the wifi and tv which worked well.
It’s within walking distance to the bus stop, and old town is right around the corner. The owner of the hotel only speaks Spanish so if you don’t have a decent grasp of common Spanish words yet, you might have trouble talking to her. But I made do with my broken Spanish and with the aid of Google Translate.
She’s very sweet and helpful and gave me a giant map of the area with places of interest marked on it. Ubeda is so beautiful. I stayed in the single room and it had everything I could need for a 2 night stay. Very clean bathroom, too.
- Clean, comfortable, easy to find, quiet, great price
- The room was small but it had everything what’s needed for a couple of days tourist stay: a comfy bed, private bathroom, wifi and a tv. Just 5 min walk to main attractions of Ubeda. No breakfast but with many cafes in the vicinity it’s not a problem at all.
Hostal Aznaitin is in Baeza’s historic quarter, a 2 minute walk from its cathedral. It features an outdoor swimming pool and stylish rooms with private bathrooms, free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs.The Aznaitin offers bright, contemporary décor with hardwood floors. Each of its rooms is individually decorated. All feature air conditioning, a desk and a safe.Guests can enjoy views of the cathedral arches from the Hostal’s breakfast room. There is also a terrace, which has lounge chairs and hammocks.Baeza is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and sights include Santa Cruz Church and the Palacio de Jabalquinto Palace, a short walk from the Aznaitin. The pretty Plaza del Pópulo Square is just over a quarter mile away and features restaurants and cafés.
- The lobby, halls, and rooms were immaculate, well maintained, and seemed newer. The hostal is located within a very short walk to the historic monuments and the city plaza. The rooms was small for three of us, but the bathroom and shower were large. The excellent ratings of this hostal are well deserved.
- Absolutely great! Enjoyed our stay here very much.
- Clean, functional, location. Attentive welcome staff. Breakfast options included very local specialities. Not my taste but good all the same who wish to try things out. Our room was on street corner so even though it is a very quiet location there is a the occasional vehicle that breaks and then accelerates. Keep the window closed and airco on to compensate.
- Standard hotel with nothing fancy about it but really quite alright and close to plenty of dining options. Breakfast was good with many different sweet and savory options.
- Comfy bed and clean room. A two minute walk from a beautiful view.
Hostal El Sevillano
Located in Rus, 26 miles from Cazorla, Hostal El Sevillano features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Baeza is 3.2 miles from Hostal El Sevillano, and Úbeda is 5 miles from the property.
- Easy to reach, close to historic towns of Baeza and Ubeda. Comfortable Matresses. There is a bar/ restaurant downstairs to have a coffee in the morning.
- Good location, typical Spanish pension. An ok place, made very welcome, good for our 3 dogs and free parking
- The room and bathroom were very roomy. The landlady was very friendly.
- Super sympa, super propre, bien situé, lit très confortable.
Personal muy amable y atentos.
Se come a muy buen precio y en abundancia.
Pensión Restaurante Casablanca
Located in Torreperogil, 18 miles from Cazorla, Pensión Restaurante Casablanca features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. The guesthouse has a terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Baeza is 10 miles from Pensión Restaurante Casablanca, and Úbeda is 5 miles away.
- Good and friendly. Helpful with gluten free diet. Many locals in the restaurant. Staff very attentive. Value for quality food.
Fácil de encontrar porque está justo en la carretera.
Lugar para hacer noche cerca de Úbeda y Baeza, pero nada más.
- Para lo que buscaba, era perfecto por la localización.
- hotel ami chemin entre baeza et ubeda qui sont deux ville classer par unesco, la facilitée d acces et parking gratuit
- Limpieza bastante buena y todas las instalaciones nuevas
Alojamiento Los Poetas
Located in Baeza, 26 miles from Cazorla, Alojamiento Los Poetas features a terrace and views of the mountains.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Úbeda is 6 miles from Alojamiento Los Poetas, and Jaén is 23 miles from the property.
- Two of the nicest, most helpful hosts we met on a 25-day trip through Spain; very comfortable and modestly priced accommodations, adorned with the host’s oil paintings; within reasonable walking distance of town and restaurants
The hosts were extremely friendly and welcoming, and this really added value to our stay in Baeza!! The room was both very clean and comfortable.
Baeza is definitely the best choice for those who intend to visit Ubeda also.
- The host was really friendly and helpful. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable and the shower was good. It was a nice place to stay.
Great welcome, super modern, clean and quiet, AC heat and cool, comfy beds. Very helpful owner though only in Spanish but was fun. Wifi worked well.
Walk to town centre is short and easy, might not suit a late night nervous single returning but the town is very quite and interesting and well worth the stop. Possibly eclipsed by it bigger neighbouring town.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Straightforward and clean room. Excellent value for money. Short walk (10 mins) to city centre and sights. Recommended.
Casa Rural “Señorio De Baeza”
Showcasing an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Casa Rural “Señorio De Baeza” is located in Begíjar, just 29 miles from Cazorla. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Baeza is 3.7 miles from Casa Rural Señorio De Baeza, and Úbeda is 9 miles away.
- The room and the en suite were huge, the host was very attentive
- Lovely calm and quiet room with an enormous bathroom, all spotlessly clean and well appointed. Rene looked after us very well and was a very pleasant and interesting host.
- The stories behind the pictures, paintings, boxes and many other items displayed in Rene’s house. Worth a visit already to the museum with Rene as tour leader.
- We have been warmly welcomed by René in his wonderful house. He gave us advise to visit the region. Our room was spacious and very comfy. For Breakfast we ate a mix of continental breakfast and typical andalousia breakfast. Everything was great and our stay gave us energy for the rest or our trip!
- Enjoyed our conversation with Rene. Would stay there again. Very helpful owner.
Top Guest Houses In ÚBeda Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Úbeda Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Úbeda Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Úbeda Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!