9 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Torno Guanacaste – Top Hotel Reviews
Torno Guanacaste is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Torno Guanacaste. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Torno Guanacaste. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Torno Guanacaste. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Torno Guanacaste right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Torno Guanacaste with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Guest Houses In Torno Guanacaste:
Located in Guayabos in the region of Guanacaste, 14 miles from Liberia, Cabinas Bachelor features a barbecue and terrace. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pital is 16 miles from CABINAS BACHELOR, and Culebra is 28 miles away. Liberia Airport is 22 miles from the property.
Room was pretty big
Close to big supermarket
Owner was really helpful
- The host was very helpful with technical problems we had. He and the maid were friendly. There was a nice breakfast for a reasonable amount.
- What to say, Jeanette is soooo sweet, nice, talkative and a great paintor 😉 She is full of good advices. The place is pleasant and the flowers are beautiful. The place is well located because first there are short and local restaurants and then cuz it’s very close from thermes and Rincon de la Vieja National Park (sector las Pailas Y Santa Maria)
- Fantastic host. Glad I went to this lovely place. Best place in Guayabo for quiet rest. See you soon 🙂
- Die Vermieterin war super freundlich und hat uns geholfen wo es geht. Die Zimmer sind sehr geräumig, die duschen sind in Ordnung es gibt aber kein wärmeregler. Zum kochen könnte man immer zur Vermieterin.
- Room was pretty big
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Jungle Treehouse offers accommodations in Guayabal. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax.Liberia is 19 miles from Jungle Treehouse, and Pital is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 27 miles from Jungle Treehouse.
No reviews yet.
Located in Bagaces, 29 miles from Playa Hermosa, Cabinas Bagaces features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Liberia is 14 miles from Cabinas Bagaces, and Pital is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 20 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Sueño Celeste B&B
Sueño Celeste B&B is located in Bijagua, just 25 miles from Liberia.You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 34 miles from Sueño Celeste B&B.
- Private cabin was clean, nice and well appointed. Small patio with table, chairs and own hammock. Grounds are beautiful with nice mountain views. Breakfast was excellent (great coffee). Proprietor couple is very friendly, extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Convenient location to local nature reserves. The hot tub (private and by reservation) is a real bonus after a day of hiking!
- Delicious home-made breakfast and jacuzzi were wonderful treats!
- I am a native Costarican and I have seen many B&B across Costa Rica. Sueno Celeste stands above the rest. A real bargain. Breakfast: home made bread, every morning, organic eggs from the chicken coup, delicious coffee, our host was always ready looking for our needs. From the breakfast room you can watch many species of birds including the Red-legged Honeycreeper. Accommodations very comfortable with a clean and fine bathroom surrounded by beautiful garden where hummingbirds feed from the flowers. Secure parking and beautiful entrance to the property. I recommend Sueno Celeste to visit Rio Celeste waterfall. The owner will give you instructions to visit several places in the area.
- Clean and spacious, comfortable room. The fridge outdoor was very handy. Very friendly owners. Good home made bread at breakfast. Close to Tenorio N.P.
- Everything! From the moment you walk in, the owners greet you with a huge smile. The go the extra mile by explaining all the beautiful sightseeing in the area. Rooms are not only beautiful but super clean. The manicured gardens are stunning. In less than 30 minutes we saw 5 species of birds!
Tenorio Jungle is located in Bijagua, just 26 miles from Liberia. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 34 miles from Tenorio Jungle.
No reviews yet.
Rio Celeste Backpackers
Located in Bijagua in the region of Alajuela, 26 miles from Liberia, Rio Celeste Backpackers features a terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Everything was wonderful! Room was super clean, smell fresh and the hosts were really helpful and adorable, really felt like home! Nature around was fantastic, found everything I needed close by, I highly recommend this place.
Coffee, company and hospitality of the hosts. The hosts are informative and wonderful to talk to about life and South America, in general. Really great conversationalists in English and Spanish 🙂 The hosts are gracious and very accomodating to their guests. They are always offering the best travel tips and making sure we are comfortable and with enough tea or coffee during the day and evening. This is their home and they want their guests to feel at home 🙂
They also serve a simple breakfast in the morning (baguettes, jam, butter, cream cheese, some fruit and coffee/tea). You can drink as much as you want! Lola the baby goat is really cute if you get a chance to see her 🙂 They have hammocks that you can relax in during the day if you need a rest day.
The owners from this place are incredibly nice and very helpful in any case. They even offered me a breakfast !
The place is very beautiful and you can watch birds simply by seating in an hammock!
They also have a contact for a night walk witch I personally recommend. Same thing for the Sky walk.
Remember, Bijagua has been destroyed by a storm in 2017. It is important to support the community there 😉
- Nice breakfast, very friendly staff and the town in walking distance is nice too.
- I have never written a review for hotels. Now, i’m writing one for this exceptionally good hostel! The family who runs the hostel is extremely welcoming! What really touched me was when the dad patiently told me how to go from Bijagua to monteverde through bus. It involved 3 different buses at very specific time. Their daughter speaks perfect english, and we had a good conversation. She also brought us to their garden where there were many green frogs around the little pond. No need to go on a night tour anymore, haha! Overall, the facility is amazing as well, very clean and the bed was comfortable too! Highly recommend it!
Ginger Garden offers accommodations in Bijagua. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Liberia is 26 miles from Ginger Garden, and Pital is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 34 miles from Ginger Garden.
No reviews yet.
Hostal My Green House
Hostal My Green House is located in Liberia, 29 miles from Playa Conchal and 16 miles from Playa Hermosa. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a kettle in the room.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Pital is 11 miles from Hostal My Green House, and Culebra is 14 miles from the property. Liberia Airport is 7 miles away.
- Family run, very homey. Really kind and helpful. Clean. Free coffee. Nice kitchen with outdoor space. Central, walking distance from bus station. Would definitely return and recommend to friends. Hello to Ariana, Victoria and Ana Sophia who made our stay extra special
Can use small simple kitchen for breakfast.
Comfy bed and aircon. Bliss. Free coffee.
- Quiet. Clean. Close to everything but on quiet street. Carolina was very helpful and fluent in English. Nice Kitchen.
- Very celan, staff was very nice and helpful, room had AC which was great.
- The helpful staff upon our arrival was fantastic. She gave us great info on the local area, bus schedules, and even information on a local clinic that she recommended (one of us was sick). The A/C worked well in our room which was really important as it was VERY HOT during our time in Liberia. We didn’t use the kitchen or patio seating during our stay, but imagine that it could have been nice if we’d been staying longer.
Hostel Pura Vida
Located in Liberia, 29.2 miles from Playa Conchal, Hostel Pura Vida boasts air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Free coffee is available in the communal kitchen. A TV is also available.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Playa Hermosa is 16.2 miles from Hostel Pura Vida. Daniel Oduber Quirós International Airport is 7.5 miles away.
- Perfect. Nice staff, Good location, Nice kitchen, Good coffee. Room was excellent.
- Close enough to the bus terminal and fast food restaurants (5-10 minute walk). Pretty clean. Guest access to kitchen.
- Good for the bus station , simple property , no nonsense
- Nice owner, close to the bus station, good coffee in the morning, big supermarket Pali very close…
- The distance from the airport. Close to the bus stop and to the centre.
Top Guest Houses In Torno Guanacaste Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Torno Guanacaste to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Torno Guanacaste but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Torno Guanacaste. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!