9 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Tabernas Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Tabernas Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Tabernas Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tabernas Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tabernas Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Tabernas Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Tabernas Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Guest Houses In Tabernas Andalucía:
Located in Tabernas in the region of Andalusia, 15 miles from Almería, Hostal Avenida features a terrace and views of the city.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Roquetas de Mar is 23 miles from Hostal Avenida, and Mojácar is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 14 miles from Hostal Avenida.
Soothing welcome surroundings after 1,000 mile journey. The location good not be more central than right opposite the piazza and church where I spent dreamy hours eating tapas and local people gazing.
My room was inviting. I relaxed and slept with the balcony doors open. Beautiful decorated,
Home away from home. Senora was oozing welcoming charm.
- We stayed here as it was handy for Little Hollywood (5 mins drive) it’s easy parking and a safe village to go out in, plenty of bars that do tapas and a restaurant 10 mins walk away, cheap beer and food in all over of the places we went in. Owner is helpful and it’s the nicest hostel I have stayed in, more like a nice 3 star hotel.
- Very central. Near the church.Nice views. Super friendly staff. Clean and comfortable rooms.
- It was warm, comfortable and in a very good location.
- very clean, great attention by staff, definitely recommend
- Soothing welcome surroundings after 1,000 mile journey. The location good not be more central than right opposite the piazza and church where I spent dreamy hours eating tapas and local people gazing.
Pension Calatrava Carretera
Hostal Calatrava is in the heart of the Desert of Tabernas and only 5 miles from the town of Tabernas. It offers a restaurant, an outdoor swimming pool and comfortable, air-conditioned rooms.Rooms at this guesthouse feature a TV and a private bathroom. Wi-Fi is available in some rooms and is free of charge.The restaurant at Calatrava combines modern and traditional Mediterranean cuisine and offers a wide selection of wines.Other facilities at this guesthouse include a business center, a gym and children’s playground. The staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide tourist information about the area.You can also drive to Almeria and the beautiful beaches in approximately 30 minutes.
- The room smelt of damp.there was no pool parking wasn’t safe unpleasant trip overall.
- Good location for Fort Bravo and Oasys MiniHollywood.
- Logement tranquille et propre. Personnel agréable et su-impatique
- El desayuno (buffet) era bastante completo, habia de todo y todo fresco del dia. Estaba todo delicioso. La ubicación esta bastante bien, en la carretera de paso a 5 minutos de texas hollywood.
- Gezellige bar en restaurant. Uitgebreid ontbijt maar koffie uit een thermos, dat kan beter. Grote parking voor het gebouw. Ruime kamer, grote bedden, airco, prima verluchting in de badkamer, inloop douche.
Hostal el Puente
Hostal el Puente is located in Tabernas, 15 miles from Almería and 23 miles from Roquetas de Mar. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.Mojácar is 30 miles from Hostal el Puente, and San José is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 14 miles from Hostal el Puente.
- Great home cooked Spanish food in the restaurant. The owner and all the staff were really friendly.
- Amazing value. Such friendly and cheerful staff and owner who made us feel at home. Great food. Would highly recommend.
- This is a beautiful, very clean little hotel in this desert town. The manager went completely out of his way to make sure we had everything we needed even though he was supposed to be off for an important family celebration. We couldn’t recommend this place high enough.
- Juan II is a excellent host, during a procession tapas was served at the roadside, our room was changed/upgraded for a better view. The car was parked at a special place nearby.
- Enjoyed every minute in this place. The staff was friendly. The food was very good!!
Hostal Sorbas is located in Sorbas, 26 miles from Almería and 16 miles from Mojácar. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Vera is 18 miles from Hostal Sorbas, and San José is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 22 miles from Hostal Sorbas.
check was great , they really take the time for you and were helpful with my bicycle.
Breakfast typical Spanish but a really nice cup of coffee and great size of toast! Room is big and standard but perfect value.
Basic hostal. Clean and comfortable bed.
Breakfast typical Spanish tea/coffee and toastada
We got back quite late (02.30) and advised reception ofvour plans. They leftbfront door open and lights on in reception.
- The owner was a super lady, she made us the best breakfast. We came late and she waited up for us. Recommended! Yours sincerely, Hans Peter
- Great value for money. Nice size room and balcony, room was clean, shower was hot, plenty of free parking in front of hostel. There was also an extra radiator available which was needed as the weather was still a bit chilly.
- Ca. 12 km zur Rennstrecke. Das Hotel ist eher für Kurzaufenthalte geeignet. Für spanische Verhältnise relativ sauber.
- check was great , they really take the time for you and were helpful with my bicycle.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Escapada offers pet-friendly accommodations in Uleila del Campo, just 28 miles from Almería. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with satellite channels. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mojácar is 20 miles from La Escapada, and Vera is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Quiet location, clean and secure. Fast wifi. Good hot water and bathroom facilities. Snack food available in the bar but excellent restaurant a couple of streets away.
- Great value. The food was delicious. Nice typical Andalusian village. Interesting area.
- room was lovely and clean with shower gels soap and sponges, clean towels every day, and bed made.
- Estaba limpió y la calefacción funciona a la perfección. Muy buena relación calidad precio.
- Todo en general, en un pueblo en el que la cordialidad brotaba de sus habitantes. Era la fiesta anual!!! Sus camareros excelentes. A éllos muchas gracias!!!
Located in Almería, 10 miles from Roquetas de Mar, Hostal Maribel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental and car rental. San José is 20 miles from Hostal Maribel, and Aguadulce is 6 miles from the property. Almeria Airport is 5 miles away.
- great quality for money, perfect location, friendly staff, all great
- Clean room, helpful friendly staff exceeded expectations
- The onsuite room I had was very clean & comfortable, & kept in that condition for my 14 day stay. Staff & management went out off their way to help & guide me, with diffarent aspects
- Very close to the city core. Excellent value for money. The person in charge was exceptionally helpful!
Great little hotel with sparkling clean rooms and friendly staff. Be sure though to ask for a room with a window. My room was simple, but nice and clean with my own bathroom. They call it “Hostal”, but it’s really a hotel and very nice people – and very helpful.
Internet was also good speed. The only tiny wrinkle was rather thin walls. The room next to me had the TV blaring and was also snoring at night, but front desk called them and had them turn down the volume. So again – very helpful.
Location is great – is easy walking distance to the historic part, many eateries and bus/train terminal is good 15 minute walk away.
Would defintiely stay again – great experience, especially at just €32!
16:9 Los Molinos Suites
One of our best sellers in Almería! Featuring free WiFi, 16:9 Los Molinos Suites offers accommodations in Almería.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Roquetas de Mar is 11 miles from 16:9 Los Molinos Suites, and San José is 19 miles from the property.
- Nicely decorated, very spacious room with table and kettle and cups. Too cold for our stay but garden and pool looked nice. Very friendly cafe nearby. Quiet.
- Lovely garden with pool and good facilities outside. Parking on the street was quite easy.
- I really liked the hotel, it had a nice atmosphere! And the ‘online’ service i got was really helpful!
- Pool in the garden nice and partly shadowed. Lots of storage. Fancy decor.
- An oasis. Love the quirky rooms. Easy check in. Responsive contactable via What’s App, telephone or email.
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Pension Americano is located in Almería, 10 miles from Roquetas de Mar and 20 miles from San José.Each room is fitted with a TV.There is a tour desk at the property.Aguadulce is 6 miles from Pension Americano, and Almerimar is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Umm… Cant imagine anything good about this place.
- Excellent place to stay. spotlessly clean. plenty hot water and clean sheets/towels
- The hotel is inexpensive an well located. Everything is clean. There’s a fridge in the lobby where guests can leave their products if needed. Good value for money for Almería.
- Basic, reasonably clean room, close to Almeria station. Cheapest accommodation that I could find.
- This is a cheap stay. So you get what you pay for I guess. Room was small and dark. But central location was good. Tapas bar serving traditional tapas up near the tourist office was first class. Fish restaurant nearby also very enjoyable. Central market a delight.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Estación offers accommodations in Almería, just 10 miles from Roquetas de Mar. Private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.San José is 20 miles from Hostal Estación, and Aguadulce is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 4.3 miles from Hostal Estación.
- Friendly reception, very clean, good room size and comfy. Nice tiling.
- Friendly reception, perfect location for catching bus next day.
- I stay in many low cost hotels because I travel a lot and do not require the frills. These are usually noisy–people and the building. In this case I was pleasantly surprised-no noise- and got 2 nights good sleep. Another problem, generally, is no tea or coffee making facilities. Not only did this place provide this but it was FREE. Biscuits as well.
- Friendly staff. Next door to a nice cafe/ bar. Coffee/tea making facilities in the reception area.
- convenient location for early morning departures and cheap.
Top Guest Houses In Tabernas Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Tabernas Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Tabernas Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Tabernas Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!