9 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Servillas Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Servillas Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Servillas Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Servillas Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Servillas Cantabria. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Servillas Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Servillas Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Guest Houses In Servillas Cantabria:
Hotel Rural El Rincón de Gadea
The rooms at El Rincón de Gadea feature rustic décor and wooden floors. Each one has free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom.The property’s restaurant serves traditional mountain-style food. Please note that lunch and dinner require a reservation. There are bars and restaurants within a short walk in Santa Gadea.Nearby there you can visit the beautiful Monte Hijedo Forest, and the Ebro Reservoir is great for bird watching. Santander is an hour’s drive away, and you can drive to Burgos in 1 hour and 15 minutes. The property offers free parking on site.
- Excellent welcome by the owners. Very nice people. The first impression when we arrived in a cold night with a staying room warmed by a chimney was great, providing a charming atmosphere, enhanced by the rustic furniture. Beautiful room and good breakfast.
- Very comfortable bed & good linen. Rosa (the owner) very helpful and pleasant.
- The couple running this lovely small hotel were absolutely brilliant! If you want to stay out of the way in a clean well appointed room with really friendly people, this is it. The lady cooked a wonderful evening meal and I thoroughly recommend Hotel Rural El Rincón de Gadea.
- very friendly and hospitable, beautiful house and location
- Fantastic spot nearby the Ebro dam. Very Nice people, comfortable rooms and 5 stars food.
Posada Los Vallucos
Rooms at the Vallucos have beamed ceilings, wooden furnishings and some have exposed stone walls. Each room has satellite TV and a fully equipped, private bathroom.Staff at the Posada’s 24-hour reception can provide information on the area surrounding the village of Villaverde de Hito. There are several walking routes in the valley.Ebro Reservoir is 30 minutes’ drive away from the Posada. You can drive to Cantabria’s Observatory, as well as the charming town of Orbenaja del Castillo, in 10 minutes.
- El desayuno muy rico ,la cama para nosotros un poco dura pero porque estamos acostumbrados a menos dureza ,peto muy espaciosa
- La atención de Mari Angeles. El entorno de la aldea.
- Todo muy bien,maria ángeles muy agradable y nos trató muy bien.la habitacion perfecta
- En general todo bastante bien. Sobre todo la amabilidad y atención de Mª Angeles. Lo recomendaría.
- La propietaria magisima,desayuno muy bueno.el sitio y alrededores chulísimos.volveremos por esa zona
Hotel El Golobar
The comfortable rooms are heated and feature a flat-screen TV, desk and wardrobe. All private bathrooms have a shower.The hotel restaurant serves traditional Cantabrian food and features a set lunch menu. Packed lunches are also available on request. There are 2 lounges with TVs and a reading area, as well as a bar with a terrace where guests can enjoy tapas.Set in the Campoo Los Valles region, El Golobar is a 10 minute drive from Nestares Golf Club. The hotel offers free private parking and is 46.6 miles from Santander. There is free ski storage and ski passes are available to buy.
- Really friendly helpful staff great value bikers made welcome and great food
- Ideal first stop after getting off the evening ferry
- Nice and kind staff… Cleanliness… Early breakfast options offered… Easy to park… Excellent heating
- The staff, the room the service were all exceptional. There was nothing I could say bad and the owner even bought me a drink after hearing about my bad day. Would fully recommend
- Staff friendly. Communication difficult because no English spoken, but the ladies used Google translator.
Fitted with parquet flooring, each room at Hosteria Tajahierro comes with a TV, a desk and a wardrobe. All rooms include heating and most rooms have a private bathroom with a shower or a bath. Bed linen and towels are provided.Guests have access to a shared lounge and they can make use of a microwave and a coffee machine.A few restaurants, shops and bars are within 5 minutes’ walk from the accommodation. Saja-Besaya Nature Reserve is 11.8 miles away. Nestares Golf Club is 5 minutes away by car.
- Cheap and they let us keep bikes in our room. Great location
- It’s on the Camino if you’re headed South to Camino de Frances. Lots of food choices nearby.
- Great value. Easy to get to. Quiet. Friendly staff. Microwave available.
- Basic accommodation with shared bathroom. Bit noisy from other people staying, but not unbearable. Good value for the type of accommodation
- La habitación totalmente remodelada. Muy aseado y acogedor.
Posada Rural Ochohermanas
All rooms are heated and soundproofed. They feature wooden floors, a desk and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Suites are available with a spa bath and seating area.A buffet breakfast is served in the mornings and there is a TV lounge with a fireplace. You will find restaurants nearby and there is a table and chairs in the garden.Tourist information is available and there is easy access to the A67 Motorway. Alto Campo Ski Resort is a 45-minute drive away and the Ochohermanas offers ski storage.
- Stunning Old House in a fantastic rural location surrounded by hills. The place was clean, tidy and a nice guest lounge. Excellent welcome by the owners. Overall a great stay and I intend to return for a longer trip. I really need to explore the area on my cycle.
- Tolle Bewirtung. Orlando, der Pächter, macht seine Arbeit sehr gut. Wir kommen wieder!
- Increíble todo!!. Alojamiento,lugar y sobre todo el trato. Repetiremos en breve con los niños seguro 😊
- El dueño nos atendió con mucha amabilidad explicándonos todo lo que necesitábamos. La posada está a dos pasos del restaurante donde se celebraba la boda a la que asistíamos. El desayuno era bueno y completo (se paga a parte de la habitación). Disponen de un pequeño parking gratuito para dejar el coche.
- El trato recibido por Orlando, el propietario, siempre dispuesto a ayudar, el entorno de la posada, la tranquilidad y la situación.
Hotel Posada del Pas
The Posada del Pas is in the Pas Valley, in the Cantabrian town of San Vicente de Toranzo. Santander is around 19 miles away.Guests enjoy free outdoor and garage parking at the Posada. There is a bar and a restaurant, serving international meals.All of the rooms at the Posada del Pas are heated. They feature cable TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer.
- Wonderful family atmosphere. Very good value for money.
- Staff were lovely, welcoming, friendly & obliging. The location & scenery were stunning. Dogs made very welcome, would stay again as only 45 minutes from ferry. Did us a late snack which was very reasonable. Great wine.
- Location. Reason for stay was to run in the mountains
- This hotel is about an hour from Santander port so we chose it for convenience
Garden with pool and tennis court.
A great base to start a number of interesting cycle rides.
Only a couple hours easy ride from Santander once you find the start of the “greenway” at Astillero.
Posada Casa de don Guzman
The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santander is 21 miles from Posada Casa de don Guzman, and Santillana del Mar is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 19 miles from Posada Casa de don Guzman.
- A beautiful hotel which was very easy to find. The standard of the rooms is fantastic and each room has its own unique style. There is plenty of walking, should you wish to do so, or sit an relax in the few bars around the town.
- Lovely hotel in very peaceful town. The hotel is full of all sorts of memorabilia so rather unusual compared to the trend of everything being pared down to the minimum. The rooms are large and well furnished with lovely modern bathrooms. Breakfast is included – it’s simple but adequate. One of the owners speaks great English, the other not much but they are both lovely kind guys who made us feel very welcome. We came to the town to go canyoning (booked through Paddle in Spain) which was really fun if you are looking for a bit of adventure.
- like most places in Europe breakfast is basic, the tea is poor, coffee VG
- The owner and his brother were very pleasant and accommodating. The hotel spotless, rooms good size.
- Very friendly host, lovely quiet village location with several good restaurants in walking distance. Wished we could have stayed longer. Great value for money.
Posada La Braniza
Each heated room at this guest house has 1 double or 2 single beds, a flat-screen TV, and closet. The private bathroom comes with a spa bath or shower. All rooms have access to a balcony.There is a shared lounge at this property where guests can relax, as well as a garden. An array of activities can be arranged on site or in the surroundings, including hiking.The Pas River is 650 feet from Posada La Braniza, and Collados del Ason Nature Reserve can be reached in 5 minutes by car.
- Very friendly, welcoming family and comfortable stay.
- Excellent cozy rural hotel – small, quiet and friendly, with great views, beautiful rooms and nice hosts. Good breakfast, caring personnel (I guess it is managed by a family). If you like hiking – great tracks start from Pandillo, just 5 km away.
- Very friendly host and staff, pleased to help and accommodate. Evening meal was a few minutes walk away in a cafe. Breakfast was in the kitchen, felt a little odd, but actually very nice. Overall very good.
- Beautiful village and nice house. Highly recommended!
- An amazing setting; a warm welcome and an amazing hot tub in the mountains!
Posada Molino La Vega
Each spacious duplex room at Posada Molino La Vega has rustic décor with exposed stone walls and beamed ceilings. There is a seating area with a sofa and a flat-screen TV, and the bathroom includes a two-seater hydromassage bath.Guests can enjoy a range of Spanish cuisine in the Molino La Vega’s restaurant. There is also a bar for guests and a terrace.The guest house has a peaceful setting, and is just 5 miles from Fuentes Carrionas and Fuente Cobre-Montaña Palentina Nature Reserve. Santander and the Cantabrian coastline are just over an hour’s drive away.
- The room was on two levels with a gorgeous jaccussi bath with is big enough for two.
- Amazing view of the snow covered mountains stunning, We arrived late and the restaurant was close but the host provide us with a delicious plater.
Return visit and reassuringly quiet and comfortable. Good location for cycling and archaeological sites.
Lunchtime restaurant service is good.
- Room on 2 levels. TV and jacuzzi upstairs and bed on lower level. Proprietor speaks good English and was very helpful.
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Couldn’t do enough for us! Lovely accommodation in beautiful location.
Top Guest Houses In Servillas Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Servillas Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Servillas Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Servillas Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!