9 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Santa María de la Alameda Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa María de la Alameda Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Santa María de la Alameda Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa María de la Alameda Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa María de la Alameda Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Santa María de la Alameda Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Santa María de la Alameda Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Guest Houses In Santa María De La Alameda Castile And Leon:
Casa del Cura
Featuring free WiFi, Casa del Cura offers accommodations in Las Navas del Marqués.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bath. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer.Segovia is 26 miles from Casa del Cura, and Ávila is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 41 miles from Casa del Cura.
No reviews yet.
Hospedería Santa Cruz
Situated in the Valley of the Fallen, a 20-minute drive from San Lorenzo de El Escorial, Hospedería Santa Cruz is an historical buliding in a unique location.All rooms are equipped with a desk, wardrobe, heating, wooden floors, and private bathroom. All of the rooms offer views of Cruz de los Caidos Monument or of Sierra de Guadarrama.This spacious property includes meeting and banquet facilities, as well as two auditoriums and a library. There is a restaurant with mountain and Cruz de los caídos monument views. Packed lunches are available on request. There is also a shared lounge and a garden. WiFi is available in common areas.Madrid can be reached in around 40 minutes by car.
- This is an extraordinary place to stay by any standards. It is not luxurious but the location atmosphere and helpfulness of the staff is incomparable. The night manager lent us money for the vending machine then when he found we were hungry opened the kitchen to cook us ham and eggs. Walking around the property and monument is amazing. All this for about 50 Euros
- Very welcoming, extremely helpful, fab location, amazing building, room quite basic but clean, spacious, lovely white towels, comfy bed. The lady called MAR in the Restaurant was wonderful and so willing to please.
- Astounding experience staying in a monumental place.
- The atmosphere of the place and the home made dinner
- We stopped here on our way to visit El Escorial Monastery and Valley of the Fallen as well as the Alacazar Palace in Segovia (all must sees in this region). This accommodation is in a monastery that is secluded at the top of a mountain overlooking the great cross in the Valley of the Fallen. It is an experience like no other in a natural environment which is quiet and contemplative. It provided us a peaceful stop amid our busy driving itinerary which was much needed. The accommodations are basic but clean and breakfast was included. It is good for a 1 day stop. There aren’t that many restaurants off property open late but we did enjoy dinner served family style down the road across from a gas station. We would stop here again the next time we are in the Madrid area. It is very unique.
Hostal Siete Picos
Featuring a terrace with a view of Guadarrama National Park and a restaurant serving local dishes, Hostal Siete Picos is located in El Espinar. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas.Each mountain-view room is heated and includes a TV, telephone and safety deposit box. The private bathroom has a shower and free toiletries.The guest house also has a shared lounge with a fireplace. Various activities, such as horse riding, mountain biking or tennis, can be organized upon request.Segovia and Avila is 15.5 miles away and Madrid is 31.1 miles from the property.
- Todo en general, pero sobre todo el trato recibido
- El trato del personal del alojamiento fue exquisito, siempre con buena disposicion a todo
- Muy bien situado. Cerca del centro y muy cerca de la naturaleza. Muy tranquilo.
La relación calidad/precio de este hostal es excelente. Las habitaciones son amplias y están muy correctamente equipadas. El personal es también estupendo: como en el interior de la habitación que me asignaron originalmente no tenía muy buena cobertura de la WiFi del hostal, me ofrecieron enseguida cambiarme a otra que tenía mucho mejor cobertura.
El mejor resumen de lo contento que quedé con mi estancia es que voy a repetir: acabo de volver a reservar otras dos noches!
- De centrale ligging en de omgeving. Mooie ruime kamer. Rustige ligging.
Hostal Plaza offers accommodations in San Rafael. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is fitted with a TV. Certain rooms feature views of the mountain or city. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Segovia is 17 miles from Hostal Plaza, and Ávila is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 36 miles from Hostal Plaza.
No reviews yet.
Situated in Guadarrama, Hostal Gonzáles offers rooms with air conditioning and heating. Free WiFi is available in public areas.The rooms include a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower. Some rooms have a small balcony.The property’s restaurant serves breakfast with coffee or tea, bread rolls or churros. Lunch and dinner are also offered. Snacks and packed lunches are prepared on request, and you can try the famous Spanish churros.The surrounding area is popular for hiking and cycling. Jarosa Lake is only 2.5 miles away. Madrid can be reached in 35 minutes by car.
Las porras y churros muy ricos.
La profesionalidad de los camareros.
- La amabilidad del personal y el silencio del hotel.
- El personal muy amable, ha sido un fin de semana muy bueno,lo recomiendo
- Todo fue más que bueno, estaba perfecto para el precio que yo pagué! Con mi novia lo pasamos genial! Lo recomendo, sobre todo para parejas! Un saludo! 🙂
- Correcto, para el precio no se puede pedir mas. No es un lujo, pero para pasar una noche es suficiente.
- Las porras y churros muy ricos.
Hostal Lady Ana María
Featuring free Wi-Fi throughout the property, Hostal Lady Ana Maria is located in Collado Villalba. It is less than 5 minutes’ walk from Vilalba de Guadarrama train station and 1,950 feet from the bus station.Comfortable rooms at this guest house feature simple décor. They all have a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Hostal Lady Ana Maria has a 24 hour reception where staff can provide information about the area. There is also a bar and a restaurant.Madrid city centre can be reach in about 40 minutes’ drive by car or by public transport.
- The construction quality of the building is very high , because of that the temperature is good and there is no noise in the rooms. There’s not much noise in the street. The neighboorhood is very good and tippical of Spain and it’s near the train station and the bus and the highway. It’s near the main street, all the restaurants, shops, supermarkets and shopping centers. The owners and the employees are very kind and helpful.
- La habitación super limpia. Excelente colchón. Muy confortable. No dudaré en regresar.
- La disponibilité et les conseils de la jeune fille à la réception
- El hostal cumplió nuestras espectativas. Estaba limpio y cómodo. Suficiente para descansar de un largo viaje.
- Los buenos días simpáticos de la camarera de piso cuando nos íbamos.
Hostal El Caño de Alpedrete
Hostal El Caño de Alpedrete is in the centre of Alpedrete, 0.7 miles from the Train Station and a 40-minute drive from central Madrid. It offers rooms with free high-speed WiFi.The stylish rooms feature wooden floors and a flat-screen TV. They are heated and air conditioned. The private bathroom comes with a shower, hairdryer and toiletries.A buffet breakfast is available at the property, and there is a bar and terrace.Set in the Sierra de Guadarrama mountains, the guest house is the ideal base for nearby hiking, mountain-biking or fishing. Navacerrada Ski Resort is a 15-minute drive away and Cotos Ski Resort is within a 30-minute drive.
- Very welcoming and friendly staff. Great location and value for money.
- The location of the property was really good and easy enough to find. It’s very close to the centre of a pretty and pleasant town with plenty of shops, bars and places to eat. The staff we met were really helpful and obliging and the breakfast was quite decent as well. The hostel/hotel is located directly above a bar so very handy for a drink. There is reasonably ‘secure’ bike parking for a few euros a very short walk down the road as well.
Comfy bed, clean tidy room,central location for bars and restaurants and easy access to motorway.
Friendly helpful staff especially Joanna.
- Both members of staff were lovely, warm and very obliging. It was clean & cosy.
- Location,pleasant helpful staff,off street parking available if required.
Hostal Aribel Longinos
One of our top picks in Cercedilla.This mountain guesthouse is 350 feet from Cercedilla Train Station, 36 miles from central Madrid. It has easy access to highway AP-6, and offers free parking and free Wi-Fi.All heated rooms at Hostal Aribel Longinos have a flat-screen TV, and some have hardwood floors. Rooms are available with a private bathroom or shared bathroom facilities.The Aribel Longinos has a cafe-bar, and in summer you can eat outside on the terrace.There is a 24-hour front desk and baggage storage is available. The area is popular for hiking and cycling. El Escorial is 12 miles away.
- Brilliant location- so close to the station and not a far walk to some of the national trails. Perfect hiking base when working with a buget.
- We only stayed one night. The room was fine, didn’t have any issues with the shared bathroom. The lady at reception had a translator on her phone so we could communicate. The hostel is in a great location to go walking in the mountains. I would LOVE to go for another hike!
- Location next to train station. Room was large. Busy local bar in the ground floor.
- Excellent bed and pillow. Very friendly staff, and great location. The Wi-Fi was quite good too.
- The bed was super comfortable. Staff was very friendly
Hospederia Restaurante Pilar Villacastin
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hospederia Restaurante Pilar Villacastin offers accommodations in Villacastín. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.Segovia is 19 miles from Hospederia Restaurante Pilar Villac, and Ávila is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 48 miles from Hospederia Restaurante Pilar Villacastin.
- The restaurant was closed, we had to make do with bar snacks as there appeared not to be any other restaurants open near by
- El trato y la deferencia del personal que nos atendió
- Todo fue muy bien, pero tengo que Valorar el trato de la persona que nos atendió al llegar y nos dio de desayunar los dos días, (La Srta. Mónica), Un 10 para ella.
- El piso era muy acogedor y el personal muy amable, nos esperaron a la noche después de las 00h00 por un problema que tuvimos, excelentes personas.
- Todo, no me esperaba que fuese así, el apartamento muy grande y la habitación cuádruple estaba muy bien también. No creí que estuviera tan bien, y el personal muy agradable.
Top Guest Houses In Santa María De La Alameda Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Santa María de la Alameda Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Santa María de la Alameda Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Santa María de la Alameda Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!