9 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Saint-Cergues Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Cergues Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Saint-Cergues Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Cergues Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Cergues Rhône-Alps. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Saint-Cergues Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Saint-Cergues Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Guest Houses In Saint-cergues Rhône-alps:
Château de Veigy
Château de Veigy is located in Veigy-Foncenex. The property is 2.2 mi from Léman Lake and a 20-minute drive from Geneva.The rooms here will provide you with garden views. There is a full kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave. Guests can enjoy their meals indoors or outdoors. Featuring a bath or a shower, the bathrooms come with free toiletries and a toilet.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking.Offering free parking, the property is 11 mi from both Geneva Airport and Annemasse Train Station.
The location was excellent- breakfast ample and congenial with other guests
My room had great closet – enough to store all my clothes and suitcases.
- The old nature of the property and the gardens around. Also it’s tranquil environment. The family feeling and the absence of the usual hotel noise. It was special and new experience. The owner was nice though she doesn’t speak English. Breakfast was basic but has the home flavor. I was happy about the linens cleanness.
- The Chateaux was a very unique experience. You are truly staying in a 18th/19th Century Chateaux.
- This chateau was built in 1580, so it has character. The grounds are beautiful. Spacious for just a room. Use of the kitchen, especially the fridge. Ample parking. Thirty mins. From Geneva center. Within an hour from many other sites: Annecy, Yvoire, chateau de Chillon, etc. Three hours from zermatt
- The location was excellent- breakfast ample and congenial with other guests
Geneva Annemasse Doridori House
DoriDori House is set in Ville-la-Grand. Complimentary WiFi is offered.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.The homestay offers a terrace.Guests can also relax in the garden.Geneva is 6.8 mi from DoriDori House, while Annecy is 29 mi from the property. Geneva Airport is 6.7 mi away and Annemasse train station is 1,300 feet away.
No reviews yet.
Les Chalets de Ludran
Les Chalets de Ludran is located in Viuz-en-Sallaz and features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a garden and a terrace. A hot tub is available for guests. All rooms are equipped with a balcony with mountain views and free WiFi.Guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with an electric tea pot, while certain rooms are contain a kitchen with an oven. All rooms will provide guests with a private bathroom with a hot tub.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Les Chalets de Ludran offers a sauna. You can play darts at the accommodation, and the area is popular for skiing.Geneva is 17 miles from Les Chalets de Ludran. The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 56 miles from the property.
- Le lieu, le cadre, l’accueil des hôtes tout était parfait ! Ce fut un réel plaisir de passé ce moment aux Chalets de Ludran.
- Propriétaire très avenante et compétente, cadre idéal pour un couple ou une petite famille cherchant le calme et le confort.
Posizione fantastica e colazione ottima.
La camera molto spaziosa e i servizi eccezionali.
Io ero in viaggio per lavoro, ma consigliatissimo per un weekend romantico.
- Einfach ein super kleines Hotel in den Bergen. Top-Ausstattung, inkl. kostenloser Pool-Benutzung, Hot-Tube und auch Sauna! Frühstück liebevoll zubereitet, toller Kontakt zu dem Eigentümer-Pärchen. Kostenloses Parken vor dem Hotel. Romantisch schön! Kann ich einfach nur weiterempfehlen. Schade, dass ich nur eine Nacht dort sein konnte!!!
- Unglaublich nette Vermieter. Man fühlt sich sofort willkommen und wie zu Hause. Wunderschöner Blick über die Berge. Tolles Chalet mit Kamin und super Matratze. Das Frühstück war mit viel Liebe zubereitet und super lecker! Ich freue mich schon aufs nächste Mal.
Featuring a garden, Le Charmagit is located in La Roche-sur-Foron, 2,650 feet from Rochexpo. With a terrace, the property also has a shared lounge. Both free WiFi and private parking are available. Lake Geneva is 14 mi away while Annecy is 19 mi from the property.At the guest house, every room comes with a desk. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a shower and a hair dryer. The rooms have a wardrobe.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.A range of activities are offered in the area, such as skiing and cycling.Geneva International Airport is 25 mi away.
- It was a beautiful place to relaxing and to enjoying around. The bed, the shower and all the staffs worked very well. Marisol was very gentile and attentive person. I recommend.
- It was on the countryside of south of France, very quiet & charming property. Nice Beautiful courtyard, and the host was very nice & friendly.
- Excellent place to stay. The host was most helpful. Beautiful bakery around the corner. It was ideal for me as I wanted to see a lot of Switzerland and Le Charmagit was central. Good link roads to all major tourist destinations. Le Charmagit met all my expectations and for the price could not be faulted. Beautiful mountain scenery from balcony.
- Nous avons été bien accueillis, ce qui est appréciable. L’endroit est calme et la chambre confortable.
- L accueil, le confort de la chambre, le calme, le petit-déjeuner, le cadre familial….
L’ R du Temps
L’ R du Temps is set in Lullin and features a terrace. With free WiFi, this 3-star bed and breakfast offers an ATM. The bed and breakfast features a shared lounge.Rooms are complete with a private bathroom fitted with a shower and free toiletries, while selected rooms also feature a seating area.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Guests can take part in various activities in the surroundings, including skiing, fishing and hiking.The nearest airport is Geneva Airport, 30 mi from L’ R du Temps.
Pour quelqu’un comme moi et ma femme globtrotters du monde c’est la premiere fois que nous trouvons l`excellence de l`hotellerie merci a Roland et Francine un couple merveilleux qui aime son travail et assure sa mission avec passion.
Inutile de dire que ne pas séjourner en ce lieu magnifique signifie ne pas avoir gouté au sens du vrai voyageur : découvrir pour mieux vivre
- Excellent accueil, excellente table, chambres confortables
- Cadre et deco très soignés . Lieu atypique . Accueil parfait . Repas et petit déjeuner délicieux ! Je recommande ! Allez y les yeux fermés ! Enfin un œil ouvert tout de même car la route tournicote un peu !
- L accueil, le confort les petits plats de Rolland et Francine!!
Idéal pour une famille : vous pouvez prendre un excellent dîner tout en couchant les enfants à l’étage.
A noter, la cuisine est excellente !
- Pour quelqu’un comme moi et ma femme globtrotters du monde c’est la premiere fois que nous trouvons l`excellence de l`hotellerie merci a Roland et Francine un couple merveilleux qui aime son travail et assure sa mission avec passion.
A la croisée des chemins (Annecy Genève Chamonix)
Boasting accommodations with a terrace, A la croisée des chemins (Annecy Genève Chamonix) is located in Amancy. Free WiFi is featured.This homestay comes with a seating area, a kitchen with a dishwasher, and a cable flat-screen TV.A continental or buffet breakfast is available daily at the property for guests staying in the room, and guests in the apartment can choose to reserve breakfast.A la croisée des chemins (Annecy Genève Chamonix) offers a barbecue. Cycling can be enjoyed nearby.Geneva is 13 mi from A la croisée des chemins (Annecy Genève Chamonix), while Chamonix-Mont-Blanc is 28 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 37 mi from A la croisée des chemins (Annecy Genève Chamonix).
- Very clean, nice, well equiped appartment. Extremly friendly and cooperative owners
La propreté du logement et la disponibilité des hébergeurs
Merci pour la petite attention des caramels 👍👍👍
- Vue splendide.Chambre spacieuse calme confortable.Excellent accueil de Fabienne et Bruno qui vont au delà de nos attentes. Très sympas.Merci.
- Belle chambre, petit déjeuner copieux, accueil chaleureux
Toute était parfait de l’accueil au départ. Un lit très confortable, un petit déjeuner parfait!!!
Ne changez rien!!!
La maison de Concise
Located in Thonon-les-Bains, La maison de Concise provides a garden. The air-conditioned rooms provide a garden view and come with a desk and free WiFi.Rooms come complete with a private bathroom equipped with a bath and a hair dryer, while some units at the guesthouse also have a seating area.Guests at La maison de Concise can enjoy a continental breakfast.
- Really charming old house with wonderful decoration. Very good breakfast and friendly service. Short walking distance to downtown and harbour. Highly recommend this personal place.
- Hosts , property, room and breakfast all superb. Very personal stay.
Great breakfast,very nice,clean and big room.
- Superb place to stay. Lovely and beautiful appartment with magic breakfast! We recomend warmly!
- If you want to feel like a close family friend and not as a guest/stranger – you are at the right place!
La Halte du Moulin
Set in the mountain village of Seytroux, a 25-minute drive from Lake Geneva and Thonon-les-Bains, La Halte du Moulin offers guest rooms with wooden décor. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a wardrobe and a bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. A continental breakfast is served daily. It is also possible to enjoy traditional, regional cuisine at the on-site restaurant upon reservation. There is also a designated area with free WiFi access.La Halte du Moulin is a 15-minute drive from Morzine and the Portes du Soleil ski resort. The thermal town of Evian-les-Bains is a 30-minute drive away.
- Super nice staff. Room was soooo clean. Super clean. What a great place!
Beds were excellent
Lovely fresh clean smell
Good strong shower
Nice communal area
Very quiet MOST of the time
Handy for montriond/morzine/Ardents lift
VERY good value for money
Superb food in the restaurant
Very friendly waitress
- Cleanliness, device, gorgeous location. Breakfast was good , but not wow.
Skied in Morgins and slept here – 15 minutes, very good value for money. Might be complicated if there is heavy snow since there’s a steep road to get to the hotel from the main road.
It’s really a restaurant (looks very good but did not have the chance to try) and a separate area with 4 confortable bedrooms. The rooms are right next to a little river, there is the noise of the water flowing all day / night, did not disturb me at all.
Breakfast is simple but very good. If you need anything else they will cook.
- Really loved the kindness of the staff – even if they did not really speak english. We took part on a sport competition so we needed to leave early morning, so they prepared breakfast for us early at 6 in the morning. 🙂 Thank you!
Located in Le Biot, Angys has a garden and casino. The property has garden views, a grill, a 24-hour front desk, and free WiFi is available.The rooms come with a TV with satellite channels, fridge, an electric tea pot, a bidet, a hair dryer and a closet. Rooms contain a private bathroom, while certain rooms are equipped with a kitchen with an oven.The guesthouse offers a hammam. Skiing and fishing are among the activities that guests of Angys can find nearby.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Saint-cergues Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Saint-Cergues Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Cergues Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Saint-Cergues Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!