9 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Sailly Burgundy – Top Hotel Reviews
Sailly Burgundy is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Sailly Burgundy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sailly Burgundy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sailly Burgundy. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Sailly Burgundy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Sailly Burgundy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Guest Houses In Sailly Burgundy:
Maison TANDEM is offering accommodations in Cluny. Among the various facilities are a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a garden. Free WiFi is available.At the guesthouse, the rooms have a terrace. Every room includes a private bathroom and free toiletries, and certain units at Maison TANDEM have a balcony. All guest rooms in the accommodation are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Mâcon is 12 miles from Maison TANDEM, while Chalon-sur-Saône is 26 miles from the property. Saint Exupery Airport is 53 miles away.
- Home from home. We had full use of gardens and all facilities and were made to feel incredibly welcome by our hosts. We would definitely go back if we find ourselves in the area again.
- Renovated to a high standard. Very clean and well looked after. Owners and manager very friendly. Lots of choices for eating within 10 minutes walk
- Great room with great views. Super clean. We felt welcome; Raphael was a great host. Our little boy loved the garden and so did we. Nice breakfast too! A very relaxing place to stay.
The hosts were very accommodating, the room was expectacular, within steps to main attractions, bed was outstanding…I highly recommend it.
Many thanks..John & Janet
- The property is beautiful – situated in a very quiet one way street behind the Cluny Abbey grounds. Our room was very comfortable with a great bathroom. The house is lovely with some very interesting modern art. Breakfast was delicious and the terrace and grounds were peaceful and delightful.
La Pierre Folle Chambres d’Hôtes
Located in private gardens surrounding an outdoor swimming pool, this B&B has rooms with attached bathroom and a self-catering guest house. It offers free Wi-Fi and parking just 1.9 mi from Cluny.Guest rooms at La Pierre Folle are decorated in light, neutral colors and have exposed wooden beams and stone feature walls. Each spacious room has wired internet facilities and opens onto the patio which has sun loungers and umbrellas.A buffet breakfast is provided daily and can be taken on the terrace in warmer months. Evening meals featuring dishes from the south of France are also available on request.La Pierre Folle Chambres D’hôtes is a 10-minute drive from Macon Loche TGV Train Station.
- Great place, lovely people, wonderful style with taste and simplicity
- Warm welcome, extra services (we were able to have dinner at the property), peaceful rural setting
- Nice room for 4. Nice place with a pond and a ncie garden.
- The room was very comfortable and the hotel in a peaceful location. The breakfast was delicious and the hosts very welcoming.
- great bathroom, good mattress, friendly to the dogs
Chambres au Logis des Acacias
Located in Le Puley, Chambres au Logis des Acacias provides free WiFi. All rooms have a kitchenette and a private bathroom. All rooms come with a balcony.At the guesthouse, rooms have a closet. All rooms will provide guests with an oven.Chambres au Logis des Acacias has a sun terrace. Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Le Puley, like cycling.Beaune is 27 miles from Chambres au Logis des Acacias, while Mâcon is 29 miles away. Tavaux Airport is 48 miles from the property.
- Super welcoming! Great snacks! 🙂 Gorgeous house and perfect for couples or a family.
- I felt like at home, the staff was warm and close and the breakfast was absolutely amazing.
- The perfect stay for a night or a whole week. With a kitchen, your own living room and a very nice bed as well as an own entrance, this situation suited me perfectly.
- Great hosts and the accommodation is wonderful. Only stayed one night but enjoyed it very much.
- Sehr sehr schöne unterkunft. Gutes brot zum fruehstueck. Schöner gemeinschaftsbalkon. Alles perfekt organisiert. Sehr sehr sauber. Sehr preiswert.
Le Relais de Scisse
Le Relais de Scisse provides accommodations in Saint-Gengoux-de-Scissé. Free WiFi is included.At the guesthouse, rooms come with a desk. All rooms come with a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available daily at Le Relais de Scisse.Mâcon is 11 miles from the accommodation. Tavaux Airport is 50 miles away.
Absolutely beautiful property located in a quiet and traditional French town. The hosts were absolutely fantastic and made you feel at home as soon as you entered. The outside area with pool was just perfect and we had an evening meal, cooked by Thierry, with the other guests whilst sat in the most beautiful surroundings.
The room itself was equipped with everything you might need for a short stay, and was intricately decorated and had wonderful views of the courtyard below.
Overall, we would definitely come and stay here again. Incredibly hospitable hosts, amazing food and wonderful place. Thank you for having us!
- Nice welcome with Tea and homemade waffels, and interesting discussion with the hosts, Thierry and Philippe. Very stylish old house, renovated with excellent taste (mixing ultramodern with old stuff). An excellent base to go wine tasting across South Burgundy, to explore Cluny surroundings and end up in nice Champaize restaurants.
- Un accueil exemplaire, une maison magnifique, une décoration de bon goût. Des hôtes à l’écoute, une gentillesse et sympathie incomparable. La magie de ce petit paradis est à découvrir…
- Het uitzicht is fantastisch. ontbijt was voldoende keus.
- Excellent accueil comme chez des amis, literie très confortable, très belle décoration, cuisine exquise, calme, piscine agréable.
- Absolutely beautiful property located in a quiet and traditional French town. The hosts were absolutely fantastic and made you feel at home as soon as you entered. The outside area with pool was just perfect and we had an evening meal, cooked by Thierry, with the other guests whilst sat in the most beautiful surroundings.
Chateau de Balleure
Located in Étrigny, Chateau de Balleure has a garden. Featuring room service, this property also boasts a restaurant and a terrace. Both free WiFi and private parking are available at the guesthouse.At Chateau de Balleure, every room comes with a closet. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower and free toiletries. At the accommodation every room includes a seating area.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Guests at Chateau de Balleure will be able to enjoy activities in and around Étrigny, like cycling and hiking.Beaune is 31 miles from the guesthouse. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 43 miles from the property.
We had a perfect stay in the castle. 2 adults and 2 children.
Room was very clean, big and had all the comfort we needed.
We had breakfast en diner in the castle. both were very tasty and with natural products.
Finally the owners of the castle were the perfect hosts!
the castle is beautiful, the family room extremely well appointed and thought through. A very comfortable bed, excellent quality linen and towels, good lighting, nice coffee, and the children enjoyed their section.
Service was also top grade, our hosts took close attention of our needs. They recommended affordable Michelin star restaurants and wine tasting experiences, plus other things to do and see in the area. They even drove us in their car to a spot from where we could do a lovely walk to the local castle, and donated us a delicious salad from the garden for our supper (we were self-catering).
- Amabilité et accueil des propriétaires. Qualité des informations reçues.
- le chateau , immense suite complètement équipée , déco moderne . silence parfait de l’endroit. accueil des plus chaleureux, petit déjeuner sur demande bio , complet et haut de gamme.
Accueil parfait et attentionné
- We had a perfect stay in the castle. 2 adults and 2 children.
Château de Corcelle
A 14th-century castle set in a well-kept park, Château de Corcelle offers a wooden terrace and free Wi-Fi.The suite at Château de Corcelle features a private entrance, a seating area with a fireplace. The private bathroom includes a bath tub, a shower and free toiletries.A continental breakfast prepared with organic products is available daily and it can be served on the terrace depending on the weather.Château de Corcelle is 5 mi from the medieval town of Cluny and Saint Point Lake is only a 5-minute drive away. Free private parking is possible on site and there are 2 traditional French restaurants 0.6 mi away.
- MArie Christine was very hospitable and welcoming, such a priviledge to be able to stay in her house and share some stories with her. It was a truly unexpected great surprise. Thank you Marie Christine.
- La chambre immense et trés bien décorée, le petit déjeuner copieu servi à l’heure voulue, l’hôte très sympa, la région que nous ne connaissions pas et qui est magnifique. Nous reviendrons !
- Charmante suite ( 60 mètres carrés) dans un chateaux médiéval tenu par une hotesse charmante, toujours prête à donner des renseignement sur la région et les activités à faire et répondre à nos demandes. Petit-déjeuner au dessus des douves à l’ombre d’un arbre. Calme extraordinaire dans la compagne bourguignone.
- Accueil très chaleureux et très sympathique Lieu entouré de nature et séjour ressourçant
Une base formidable pour des balades de tous types dans la région, un lieu qui vous transporte hors du temps une maîtresse de maison charmante, cultivée et extrêmement gentille. Petit déjeuner fort copieux. Wifi qui fonctionne très bien.,
Impression générale : la classe authentique dans un bain de simplicité et de sérieux. Nous recommandons véritablement !
Château d’Ozenay features free WiFi and views of garden in Ozenay. With a garden, the property also features a terrace.All rooms in Château d’Ozenay are equipped with a electric tea pot. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Guest rooms include a closet.Mâcon is 17 miles from Château d’Ozenay, while Chalon-sur-Saône is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 44 miles from Château d’Ozenay.
No reviews yet.
La Cadole de Chardonnay
La Cadole de Chardonnay is offering accommodations in Chardonnay. With free bikes, the property also has a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. The property has garden views and a terrace.At the guesthouse, each room comes with a closet. Rooms come with a coffee machine, while some rooms also feature a kitchenette with a microwave and a toaster. At La Cadole de Chardonnay the rooms have a private bathroom with a shower.Mâcon is 14 miles from the accommodation, while Chalon-sur-Saône is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 45 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
“Le Logement de Diane”
Located in Montbellet, “Le Logement de Diane” offers 5-star accommodations with free bikes and a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. Among the various facilities are a tennis court, a garden, as well as a terrace. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible at the guesthouse.All guest rooms in “Le Logement de Diane” are equipped with a coffee machine. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom, while some feature a garden view. All rooms include a seating area.Mâcon is 11 miles from the accommodation, while Chalon-sur-Saône is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 48 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Sailly Burgundy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Sailly Burgundy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Sailly Burgundy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Sailly Burgundy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!