9 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Rouffiac-des-Corbières Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Rouffiac-des-Corbières Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Rouffiac-des-Corbières Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rouffiac-des-Corbières Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rouffiac-des-Corbières Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Rouffiac-des-Corbières Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Rouffiac-des-Corbières Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Guest Houses In Rouffiac-des-corbières Languedoc-roussillon:
Les Casots de Traoucalières
The chalets at Les Casots de Traoucalières feature individually decorated accommodation, and a terrace with garden and mountain views. They also have 2 bedrooms, a seating area with sofa and individual heating.The fully-equipped kitchenette includes a mini-oven, refrigerator and toaster. A coffee maker and kitchenware are also provided. The host can prepare dinner, upon request 24 hours before arrival.A continental breakfast can be served in the chalet or club house. Les Casots de Traoucalières is 28 miles from Perpignan Train Station, 21.7 miles from Rivesaltes Airport, and there is a supermarket is 9.3 miles away.
- le cadre majestueux, le concept des chalets, le calme, la quiétude, la simplicité, l’authenticité.
- Le lieu, la nature environnante, le calme, l’accueil.
- Le calme au milieu de la pinède avec une vue imprenable sur le château de Peyrpertuse depuis la terrasse du chalet, très cocooning. Tout ce qu’il faut sur place ou dans le village qu’on rejoint à pied.Des propriétaires très sympathiques et serviables. De belles randonnées tout proche.
Environnement tres bien arrangé.
- Havre de paix, paysages magnifiques à l assaut des Châteaux Cathares. Propriétaires au top. A recommander
Auberge De Cucugnan
All the rooms at Auberge De Cucugnan have floor-to-ceiling windows, which offer plenty of natural light. They are equipped with free Wi-Fi access, TV and private bathroom.Guests can relax in the flower garden with views of the Cathar Castles, Queribus and Peyrepertuse. Every morning a continental breakfast is served and the Auberge De Cucugnan restaurant serves regional cuisine.Hiking and cycling is the ideal way to explore the region. Tuchan is a 15-minute drive away and Montgaillard is just 20 minutes away. Free private parking is available nearby.
- The food on the restaurant was superb. The best coq-au-vin ever! The village itself is perched on a hilltop and a walk up to the windmill after sundown gave a fabulous night sky view.
- Bathroom was very good Overly large and well appointed, but no shower cap and it was almost impossible to extract liquid soap from the dispenser
- Under new management and all very welcoming …put themselves out to make our stay a memorable one !
- l’auberge située dans un village plutôt piétonnier est surprenante car sur 2 étage avec deux bâtiments. Le bâtiment principal où se situe l’accueil est aussi le restaurant de l’auberge et la salle du petit déjeuner. l’aménagent de la salle facilite la convivialité
Très belle situation en haut du village de Cucugnan
Accueil chaleureux des nouveaux propriétaires
Maison d’hôte la Tourette
Decorated in an elegant style, all rooms are air-conditioned and feature a seating area, wardrobe and tea and coffee making facilities. The en suite bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.An organic breakfast with a choice of natural produce is available each morning for an extra charge. Guests can also opt for an English breakfast upon request.Peyrepertuse Castle is 3.1 miles away and the Glamus Valleys are a 30-minute drive from the property. Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout and free private parking is possible on site.
- Corrine our friendly and fabulous host, super gorgeous room with comfy bed and sitting area, lovely relaxing outdoor area,delicious homemade breakfast,perfect location in pretty village on the Cathar Way.
- Corinne is a wonderful host, and the rooms are beautifully decorated with great attention to detail. My room had a great view to Chateau Queribus in the distance. There’s a lovely outdoor space at the back with a jacuzzi to enjoy in the summer. The soaps in the bathroom are organic, and Corinne had made delicious crepes, brioche bread, and jams for the breakfast. I wish I could have stayed longer!
- The room was comfortable & had everything you need. The host was lovely & we met a really nice couple over breakfast. The owner was always helpful & we have fond memories of the stay & the sweet house.
- We had breakfast with the owner of the property in her kitchen. We ate well and she made the whole experience of our stay very personal and friendly. She has three rooms, all individually designed. We will certainly go back and stay there when next in the area.
- Corrine is an excellent hostess. Wonderful homemade jams at breakfast. Beautiful setting and very clean.
Domaine de Coussères
The rooms at Domaine de Coussères are equipped with a seating area. Featuring a private bathroom with a bath and a hair dryer, rooms at Domaine de Coussères also provide guests with a mountain view. Guest rooms include a closet.A continental or buffet breakfast is available daily at the property.Carcassone is 28 miles from Domaine de Coussères, while Perpignan is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- The serenity and the views were amazing. The owners were lovely even going to the trouble to make a special vegan Madagascan curry for dinner. Breakfast and dinner were so lovely and we felt so at home eating with the other guests.
- The rooms were beautiful and very comfortable and breakfast perfect
- wonderful views across the mountains, nice to have meals outside on the terrace. The hosts are very welcoming and meals are taken together with the other guests. This place is run by a belgium couple and so the majority of the guests are of that nationality. Everyone was very friendly but natrually we we the ‘outsiders’. The owner has been restoring the place in his own unique style and it is clearly a labour of love and it was a good experience staying here in such sumptuous surroundings.
- La situation, l’amabilité des propriétaires, l’espace dans la chambre et la qualité des repas et petits déjeuners.
- La hospitalidad de los propietarios, la casa y los jardines son magníficos, la habitación era muy comoda incluida las camas, el entorno en general resulta muy apropiado para desconectar
Relais de Laval
Some rooms include a seating area where you can relax and a flat-screen TV. Rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including skiing and cycling. Perpignan is 27.3 miles from Relais de Laval, while Font-Romeu is 27.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Perpignan – Rivesaltes Airport, 25.5 miles from Relais de Laval.
- Host was very friendly and gave us tips on things to visit nearby
Beautiful place, very welcoming host, lovely outdoor spaces as well as indoor.
Evening meal was delicious, local produce cooked with skill and imagination.
We want to return
- everything perfect, exspecially our hosts Ljudmila & Slava, the next time we will stay longer
- Perfect host and cook. The Table d’hote was prepared with care. Good wine. On the day of my departure she gave me an excellent advice for the continuation of my bike tour.
- The welcome and information we were given was outstanding and as a result we visited 2 incredible local sites. The hosts cooked us a dinner which was the best of our trip – delicious and beautiful. The room was comfortable and the whole experience outstanding.
At the guesthouse, the rooms are equipped with a balcony. All rooms include a private bathroom with a shower, while some feature mountain views. All rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Were running very late from missed connections. Kept the reception open until we arrived.
- Our hosts went out of their way to make us comfortable. Even phoning a restaurant. They even found us some beautiful cheese and bread from the local mill. The room was extremely comfortable.
- Good location. Large clean room,good wifi. Very pretty small village.
- Liked the organic bread for breakfast made from flour milled in the restored windmill in the village.
- We really liked the friendliness of the owner and the compact and charming facilities of this small mountain village.
At the guest house, all rooms come with a wardrobe and a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom with free toiletries, while certain rooms are fitted with a terrace and others also provide guests with mountain views. All units include a seating area.Guests can take part in various activities in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.Carcassonne is 22.4 miles from Les Quatre Vents. Carcassonne Airport is 29.2 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Au Chevrefeuille Maison d’hotes
Some units feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Au Chevrefeuille Maison d’hotes features free WiFi throughout the property.Evening meals can be served upon prior reservation. There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for skiing and horse riding. The guest house also offers free use of bicycles. Font-Romeu is 39.1 miles from Au Chevrefeuille Maison d’hotes, while Collioure is 34.8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Perpignan – Rivesaltes Airport, 22.4 miles from Au Chevrefeuille Maison d’hotes.
This is a private house located in a medieval village. Very cozy bedroom and common living room upstairs are at guest disposal. The open terrace has a gorgeous view both to Mediterranean and snowy Peak of Canigou!
In the morning we had very tasty breakfast made of local produce.
Christelle is very welcoming and friendly host. We felt at home immediately. Merci beaucoup! Would definitely stay again.
- Beautiful place in a small lovely medieval village. The owner was wonderful and helpful in every way possible. Delicious breakfast and very quiet location. Enjoyed the awesome views from the deck. Can’t say enough good things about about our stay.
- Incredible views from the room and the breakfast area. Breakfast was great, especially the homemade jams!
- Very friendly and very clean. Phantastic view and terasse to Pique Canigou!
- Best B&B ever discovered in all our trips. Very kind and excellent service, you feel immediately at home. Lovely owner, she will treat you like close friends. I love this place!
- This is a private house located in a medieval village. Very cozy bedroom and common living room upstairs are at guest disposal. The open terrace has a gorgeous view both to Mediterranean and snowy Peak of Canigou!
La Casa Nert
At the guesthouse, every room includes a desk. All rooms are equipped with a TV, and some rooms are equipped with a garden view. All guest rooms include a private bathroom and a hair dryer.Perpignan is 10 miles from La Casa Nert, while Collioure is 23 miles from the property. Rivesaltes Airport is 10 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Rouffiac-des-corbières Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Rouffiac-des-Corbières Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Rouffiac-des-Corbières Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Rouffiac-des-Corbières Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!