9 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Rouen Upper Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Rouen Upper Normandy is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Rouen Upper Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rouen Upper Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rouen Upper Normandy. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Rouen Upper Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Rouen Upper Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Guest Houses In Rouen Upper Normandy:
La Loge Ste Jeanne d’Arc
The holiday home includes 3 TVs, one of which offers cable channels. Each bedroom is equipped with a wardrobe. There is a living area and the fully equipped kitchen includes a coffee machine and a microwave.The nearest airport is Paris Beauvais-Tille Airport, 45.4 miles from the property.
- The hostess greeted us friendly even though we were late. She was very helping! Her house is cozy & warm, it suites a group of family/friends to stay.
Accueil parfait, même pour une nuit, nous nous sommes tout de suite senti comme chez nous. De tres bon équipement et très bien placé dans Rouen.
Je recommande pleinement et j’y retournerai si je doit revenir.
- Hôte très accueillante au téléphone.le faite que le petit déjeuner soit inclus est un plus
Великолепные аппартаменты, это небольшой двухэтажный домик в центре Руана. Очень уютный и красивый, чувствуешь себя как дома. Хозяйка отличная женщина, даже презентовала нам 2 бутыоки местного сидра. Есть абсолютно все, что нужно, начиная от 2х ванных комнат, заканчивая гладильной доской и телевизоров с wi-fi. Очень тихое место,но близко ко всем основным достопримечательностям и метро.
Thanks a lot.
- Le logement était propre, bien équipé et spacieux. Je recommande vivement.
La Maison Des Vieux Logis
At the guesthouse, each room has a desk and a flat-screen TV. The rooms at La Maison Des Vieux Logis are equipped with a seating area.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Rouen Hospital is half a mile from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 45 miles from La Maison Des Vieux Logis.
No reviews yet.
The rooms at Chambres d’Hôtes les Carmes feature a TV, individual heating and a private bathroom.The continental breakfast is served daily and includes homemade yogurts and jams.Chambres d’Hôtes les Carmes is 3,100 feet from Rouen Train Station, and 150 feet from the cathedral and Fine Arts Museum.
Our motto is stay very central and this did not disappoint. Parking could have been hit and miss but worked out ok for us.
One of the few places you can get an earlier breakfast with a smile
- Very secure parking which was excellent as we had two bikes on the back of the car. Great location and the staff were very helpful.
- The breakfast was really good. The room was very weathered and needs some TLC. Location was very good.
The location is great for all without car. We really struggeled to find it since we arrived late at night.
The host was really nice
- The fresh produce at breakfast was delightful. Owner & his wife were helpful & friendly. The room was across a square in a second part of the hotel. It was very quite
- Our motto is stay very central and this did not disappoint. Parking could have been hit and miss but worked out ok for us.
Plus Belle La Vue
Each house includes a living room, an equipped kitchen, a private bathroom and toilet. There is a bedroom upstairs with a large double bed. A private terrace is also features as well as free WiFi access.Notre-Dame de Rouen Cathedral is a 15-minute drive from Plus Belle La Vue while the Rouen Museum of Fine Arts is a 13-minute drive. The nearest airport is Paris Beauvais-Tille Airport, 45.4 miles from the property.
- Very pretty sight of Rouen , housing is nice , comfortable and cosy , with a little kitchen well equiped .It’s a very quiet place .
- Excellent accommodation over 3 floors with good kitchen area and an amazing view from the patio. Helpful owner who speaks good English.
- It feels like a beach house: the unit I had, consisted of two floors! Very comfortable bed. Incredibly silent and peaceful.
- Prachtig uitzicht Buitenzitje Leuk app. als je het eenmaal gevonden hebt
Logement entier spacieux et équipé comme il faut.
La maison est située dans un quartier calme, avec une très belle vue sur Rouen.
Jardin avec petite terrasse.
Je recommande, et y reviendrai si je suis de passage sur Rouen.
Château De La Croix Bizet
The self-catering studios feature fully equipped kitchenettes, TVs and private bathrooms. The rooms have TVs and shared bathrooms and toilet.A communal kitchen is available for guests staying in the rooms and a gourmet restaurant can be found a 2-minute walk away.Free Wi-Fi is provided in the public areas and in some rooms. Guests can relax on the furnished terrace and enjoy the peacefulness of the area. You can also have a walk in the nearby forest. The property is a 45-minute drive from Honfleur and Deauville.
- The staff was amazing, very kind and helpful. The location is perfect, so green and peaceful. Rooms are very fine. I read the previous reviews before I booked the room over there. People used to say that everything is old. I think that’s the beauty of this place, it’s a chateau not a 5 star hotel. Highly recommended and a great value for money 😊
- Very good chateau experiwnce for 30 even if the place is a bit tired. Manager kindly cane to find me after sat nav sent me astray.
- Lovely Florence met us at the property. Extremely welcoming and nothing was too much trouble for her. Excellent value for money if you just want somewhere to lay your head for the night.
- Location was convenient re our travel itinerary. Very pretty village below on the river (la Bouille) which you access via car. The bedding was very clean so overall value for money wasn’t bad. Wifi was good. Lots of parking and just off the main route.
- Good mid-way location between Paris and Normandy. Bed was comfortable. Good water pressure in shower. Hostess was welcoming.
La Bonne Famille
The rooms at La Bonne Famille are decorated in a simple style. Each one also has free Wi-Fi access and some have views of the Abbey’s park. Guests can relax in the guest house’s large communal living room.Rouen is a 30-minute drive away and free public parking is located at a location nearby.
- The impression from room photo shows private bathroom, in fact it was a shared bathroom very misleading.
- Location, right next to the Abbey. Lovely food. Friendly staff. Great for a family with adjoining rooms.
- Very good breakfast (not served until 8.45) included crepe and cheese an ham – 10 euros.
- To list Bonne Famille as a hotel is stretching a point. It is more of a room rental with food available for the Galetterie/shop/bar on the ground floor that was shared with other customers; however, it is clear that the business was being rejuvenated by a young couple and considerable work had already been done to improve the facilities. The large rooms were fairly basic but reasonable value for the price. The sloping attic roof in the bedrooms and bathroom resulted in numerous bumped heads and the sink was not really fit for purpose (too small to wash in without covering the floor in water) but there was a reasonable supply of hot water. Initially, I thought €10 was a bit pricey for breakfast but there turned out to be plenty of good quality food to eat and drink and more supplied whenever requested – Orange juice, coffee, bread, jam, croissants, meat, cheese, yoghurt and fruit.
- The hotel is in a beautiful spot just in front of the Jumièges abbey, which we could see from our room. The room itself was very nice, simple, beautiful and clean. The staff was very accommodating and friendly. We had a great stay!
Maison normande lumineuse
Guest rooms at the guesthouse are equipped with a seating area. All rooms include a flat-screen TV, and certain rooms are contain a terrace. All rooms will provide guests with a dishwasher.Rouen is 7 miles from Maison normande lumineuse, while Dieppe is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 44 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
VUE SEINE – GITE PANORAMA
The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a coffee machine. All guest rooms will provide guests with a dishwasher.Rouen is 10 miles from VUE SEINE – GITE PANORAMA, while Évreux is 24 miles away. Saint-Gatien Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- The balcony with table & chairs overlooking the Seine was really lovely.
- Nice house with a good size room and comfortable bed. View from balcony fantastic.
The place has an stunning view to the Seine, we fall in love with this place. The place was very clean and spacious with everything we needed. The bed was very comfortable too.
In other words I would love to get back but this time during summer.
Thank you for you your wonderful hospitality Antoine.
De eigenaar is heel communicatief en zoekt contact ruim voor de aankomst.
Het is heel fijn om te weten op welke manier het huis te bereiken is. En waar de overdracht van de sleutel is.
Dat heeft de eigenaar mooi op tijd laten weten.
Het huis is prachtig gelegen met een erg mooi uitzicht.
En is ook van alle gemakken voorzien.
De eigenaar en zijn partner kwamen kennismaken en zijn erge aardig.
Kortom een een mooie locatie, prettige ontvangst en fijn verblijf.
Was het uitzicht al genoemd? Ja erg erg fraai!
Accueil sympathique, logement super et très propre.
Et surtout la vue exceptionnelle… une soirée sur la terrasse c’est inoubliable!
au clos de la beauce
Guest rooms in au clos de la beauce are equipped with a coffee machine. Rooms come with a electric tea pot, while some rooms here will provide you with a kitchen with a dishwasher. At the accommodation, the rooms are equipped with a seating area.Rouen is 11 miles from au clos de la beauce, while Dieppe is 22 miles away. Beauvais Tille Airport is 45 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Rouen Upper Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Rouen Upper Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Rouen Upper Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Rouen Upper Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!