9 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ríoseco Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Ríoseco Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ríoseco Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ríoseco Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ríoseco Cantabria. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ríoseco Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ríoseco Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Guest Houses In Ríoseco Cantabria:
Hotel Rural El Rincón de Gadea
Located in Santa Gadea in the region of Castila y Leon, 31 miles from Santillana del Mar, Hotel Rural El Rincón de Gadea features a playground and views of the mountains. The guesthouse has a terrace and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Cabarceno is 29 miles from Hotel Rural El Rincón de Gadea, and Torrelavega is 28 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 33 miles away.
- Excellent welcome by the owners. Very nice people. The first impression when we arrived in a cold night with a staying room warmed by a chimney was great, providing a charming atmosphere, enhanced by the rustic furniture. Beautiful room and good breakfast.
- Very comfortable bed & good linen. Rosa (the owner) very helpful and pleasant.
- The couple running this lovely small hotel were absolutely brilliant! If you want to stay out of the way in a clean well appointed room with really friendly people, this is it. The lady cooked a wonderful evening meal and I thoroughly recommend Hotel Rural El Rincón de Gadea.
- very friendly and hospitable, beautiful house and location
- Fantastic spot nearby the Ebro dam. Very Nice people, comfortable rooms and 5 stars food.
Posada Molino La Vega
Featuring free WiFi, Posada Molino La Vega offers accommodations in Reinosilla, just 27 miles from Potes. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Torrelavega is 30 miles from Posada Molino La Vega, and Reinosa is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 40 miles from Posada Molino La Vega.
- The room was on two levels with a gorgeous jaccussi bath with is big enough for two.
- Amazing view of the snow covered mountains stunning, We arrived late and the restaurant was close but the host provide us with a delicious plater.
Return visit and reassuringly quiet and comfortable. Good location for cycling and archaeological sites.
Lunchtime restaurant service is good.
- Room on 2 levels. TV and jacuzzi upstairs and bed on lower level. Proprietor speaks good English and was very helpful.
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Couldn’t do enough for us! Lovely accommodation in beautiful location.
Hosteria Tajahierro is located in Reinosa, 27 miles from Potes and 27 miles from Santillana del Mar.All rooms are fitted with a TV.Suances is 30 miles from Hosteria Tajahierro, and Cabarceno is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 34 miles from Hosteria Tajahierro.
- Cheap and they let us keep bikes in our room. Great location
- It’s on the Camino if you’re headed South to Camino de Frances. Lots of food choices nearby.
- Great value. Easy to get to. Quiet. Friendly staff. Microwave available.
- Basic accommodation with shared bathroom. Bit noisy from other people staying, but not unbearable. Good value for the type of accommodation
- La habitación totalmente remodelada. Muy aseado y acogedor.
Hotel El Golobar
Located in Reinosa, 27 miles from Potes, Hotel El Golobar features a terrace and views of the city. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for skiing and windsurfing. Santillana del Mar is 27 miles from Hotel El Golobar, and Suances is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 34 miles from Hotel El Golobar.
- Really friendly helpful staff great value bikers made welcome and great food
- Ideal first stop after getting off the evening ferry
- Nice and kind staff… Cleanliness… Early breakfast options offered… Easy to park… Excellent heating
- The staff, the room the service were all exceptional. There was nothing I could say bad and the owner even bought me a drink after hearing about my bad day. Would fully recommend
- Staff friendly. Communication difficult because no English spoken, but the ladies used Google translator.
Posada El Arrabal
Posada El Arrabal is located in Arenas de Iguña, just 23 miles from Santander.Each room has a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Potes is 29 miles from Posada El Arrabal, and Santillana del Mar is 14 miles away. Santander Airport is 21 miles from the property.
The owner is one of the most enthusiastic hosts I have ever met – but I couldn’t understand any Spanish. He then arranged for a friend to come and interpret for us so that we could get settled in. The room was absolutely fantastic and was fitted out to a very high standard. It was warm, comfortable and welcoming – just what was required on a cold, snowy January evening.
The hotel does not have any facilities for evening meals though there is a bar next door (with average quality food) and another restaurant (not visited) elsewhere in the village. There is, however, a very welcoming lounge with (on the evening) a roaring fire and English TV should it be required.
Breakfast was truly continental – coffee, toast, juice and spreads.
A word of warning to those (like me) that do not read all of the booking information. Take cash – the hotel (like the bar next door) does not accept credit cards. There are a few ATMs in the village (thankfully).
- After leaving the Ferry port in Santander, this accommodation was the ideal distance for our onward travel through Spain. Beautifully decorated rooms, cosy lounge with open fire. Breakfast was served in a pleasant room on china crockery. Staff were extremely friendly. Nearby bars and restaurants.
- The hotel is nicely located in the village and the village is just off the motorway and easy to find. Although parking is not a feature of the hotel, cars can be parked in a safe area near the town hall (and visible from the hotel).
- Nice and clean, modern facilities in a traditional building. Nice breakfast. Parking lot across the street by the city hall had plenty of parking. Also, a nice bar next door.
- Traditional styling with a modern twist. Jacuzzi bath much appreciated after a hard day cycling.
- The owner is one of the most enthusiastic hosts I have ever met – but I couldn’t understand any Spanish. He then arranged for a friend to come and interpret for us so that we could get settled in. The room was absolutely fantastic and was fitted out to a very high standard. It was warm, comfortable and welcoming – just what was required on a cold, snowy January evening.
Posada Rural Ochohermanas
Posada Rural Ochohermanas is in the village of Las Fraguas, 30 minutes’ drive from Santander Airport. Set in gardens, it offers a free Wi-Fi zone and free parking.All rooms are heated and soundproofed. They feature wooden floors, a desk and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Suites are available with a spa bath and seating area.A buffet breakfast is served in the mornings and there is a TV lounge with a fireplace. You will find restaurants nearby and there is a table and chairs in the garden.Tourist information is available and there is easy access to the A67 Motorway. Alto Campo Ski Resort is a 45-minute drive away and the Ochohermanas offers ski storage.
- Stunning Old House in a fantastic rural location surrounded by hills. The place was clean, tidy and a nice guest lounge. Excellent welcome by the owners. Overall a great stay and I intend to return for a longer trip. I really need to explore the area on my cycle.
- Tolle Bewirtung. Orlando, der Pächter, macht seine Arbeit sehr gut. Wir kommen wieder!
- Increíble todo!!. Alojamiento,lugar y sobre todo el trato. Repetiremos en breve con los niños seguro 😊
- El dueño nos atendió con mucha amabilidad explicándonos todo lo que necesitábamos. La posada está a dos pasos del restaurante donde se celebraba la boda a la que asistíamos. El desayuno era bueno y completo (se paga a parte de la habitación). Disponen de un pequeño parking gratuito para dejar el coche.
- El trato recibido por Orlando, el propietario, siempre dispuesto a ayudar, el entorno de la posada, la tranquilidad y la situación.
Hotel Posada del Pas
The charming Posada del Pas is a colonial-style house with palm trees, gardens, a swimming pool and tennis court. It is surrounded by green hills and offers spectacular views.The Posada del Pas is in the Pas Valley, in the Cantabrian town of San Vicente de Toranzo. Santander is around 19 miles away.Guests enjoy free outdoor and garage parking at the Posada. There is a bar and a restaurant, serving international meals.All of the rooms at the Posada del Pas are heated. They feature cable TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer.
- Wonderful family atmosphere. Very good value for money.
- Staff were lovely, welcoming, friendly & obliging. The location & scenery were stunning. Dogs made very welcome, would stay again as only 45 minutes from ferry. Did us a late snack which was very reasonable. Great wine.
- Location. Reason for stay was to run in the mountains
- This hotel is about an hour from Santander port so we chose it for convenience
Garden with pool and tennis court.
A great base to start a number of interesting cycle rides.
Only a couple hours easy ride from Santander once you find the start of the “greenway” at Astillero.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa Paulino offers accommodations in Los Corrales de Buelna, just 18 miles from Santander. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Potes is 29 miles from Casa Paulino, and Santillana del Mar is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 16 miles from Casa Paulino.
- After a delay on the ferry arriving at Santander we phoned Casa Paulino and with pudge on Spanish they said they would stay open for us as we thought it would be after 11pm. Luck for us we were first off the ferry so we arrived 10pm and the large G&T was welcome. Very comfy bed. Facilities great will be back.
- The room was very clean. All the beds were really comfortable and clean with lots of bedding. Breakfast was very good. They cooked bacon for our grandaughter specially as she is allergic to lactose. Nothing was an issue to the staff. We would certainly use it again.
- Perfect distance as a first stop from Santander ferry. Room was comfortable and clean and the staff were friendly.
- Very friendly people. The menu was translated into English for us on a separate piece of paper. A nice little touch. We stayed an extra night.
- We loved the cooked breakfast and the complimentary chocolates as we checked-out.
Posada La Fuentona de Ruente
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Posada La Fuentona de Ruente offers accommodations in Ruente.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge, a tour desk and a gift shop at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Santander is 27 miles from Posada Fuentona Ruente, and Llanes is 27 miles away. Santander Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- It was clean the the lady was very nice, she helped out with any doubts and was very polite
- Very well appointed and in an excellent setting. The owner was extremely friendly and helpful. Breakfast was fine, typical Spanish (coffee, toast, orange juice, ham, cheese, cake) which is what we expected. The don’t serve evening meals but the bar / restaurant directly opposite was good.
- I cannot rate Esperanza and her lovely little hotel highly enough.
- Excelente situación. Amabilidad de la propietaria. Ambientación sencilla pero muy agradable.
La habitación era grande, confortable y con grandes ventanas que aportaban mucha luz y ofrecían lindas vistas al arroyo de la Fuentona.
El baño también era amplio y con una gran ventana que aportaba mucha luz natural.
A pesar de encontrarse próximo a la carretera los cerramientos son muy buenos y no se escuchaban los coches.
La cama era comodísima, la atención esmerada y la ubicación ideal para realizar excursiones por el valle de Cabuérniga y el parque Saja-Besaya.
En el mismo pueblo hay varios restaurantes en los que se puede cenar muy bien sin coger el coche e incusive una casa de té con buenas tartas y pastelería.
Resumiendo, muy buena experiencia, volveremos!
Top Guest Houses In Ríoseco Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ríoseco Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ríoseco Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ríoseco Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!