9 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Réaux Poitou-Charentes – Top Hotel Reviews
Réaux Poitou-Charentes is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Réaux Poitou-Charentes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Réaux Poitou-Charentes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Réaux Poitou-Charentes. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Réaux Poitou-Charentes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Réaux Poitou-Charentes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Guest Houses In Réaux Poitou-charentes:
Domaine des Vignères
Domaine des Vignères has cabins, tents and caravans each with a TV and an individual terrace area with outdoor furniture. Some of the accommodations include a private bathroom and there are shared bathroom facilities on the property.A continental breakfast is available every morning. The Domaine also has a concierge service for local restaurants, a guest laundry and a children’s playground for younger guests.You can learn about French wine and food at the Musée de Vigne et des Saveurs, 3.7 miles away. Both Jonzac and Lussac chateaus are 3.7 miles from Domaine des Vignères. Free private parking is provided.
- The Glamping pods were lovely, and the area was very pretty and rural. Our dog loved roaming around the gardens. The owners were very nice.
- Location, peace and tranquility, quirkiness (without sacrificing comfort) of accommodation.
- Excellent accommodation- the family pod was really well equipped. The hot tub was a welcome bonus after a long day’s drive
Its completely unique!… incredibly quiet and nestled amongst the vineyards. We stayed in the gypsy style caravan and fell completely in love with it… beautifully furnished and immaculate we couldn’t have been more happy after a long hot day in the saddle….we stopped on route to stock up with our supper so spent a beautiful evening with a complimentary glass of Pineau and our purchases watching the sun set…fabulous!!
There are only a few pods on this site, all well spaced. We had our own outdoor table chairs and sofas…as well as a table in the caravan. Loved it!!
- L’espace, la propreté, les équipements, le calme du lieu
Moulin de Narrat
The bedrooms have a TV and a private bathroom. The cottage has 2 bedrooms and an equipped kitchen.For guests staying at the B&B, a continental breakfast is served every morning. It can be served in the breakfast room or on the terrace. Evening meals are also available upon request, as well as packed lunches.At Moulin De Narrat, there is a laundry service available at an extra cost.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, hiking, and fishing. The property offers free parking and there is a casino 7.5 miles away.
The staff is fantastic and very kind. The food at restaurant is very good.
This place is near to be a small paradise at French countryside.
The place is amazing and beautiful.
The staff is fantastic and very kind. The food at restaurant is very good.
This place is near to be a small paradise at French countryside
Lovely place to stay in the beautiful Haute Saintonge
The house is exquisite
bedrooms excellent and hospitality brilliant
Really felt at home there and loved looking around the watermill.
- Cedric and his wife were incredible hosts and made us feel like we were guests in their home! The three dinners we had on the property were excellent and were the best meals we had on our entire trip ( we were also in Paris and Ireland ).
- This is a really lovely property in the Cognac region, about 80km’s/50 mile north of Bordeaux. Very nice owners who put themselves out for us after our very late arrival. I will definitely stay there again.
- The staff is fantastic and very kind. The food at restaurant is very good.
At the guesthouse, each room has a closet. Each room includes a private bathroom with a shower, free toiletries and a hair dryer. All guest rooms at La Menarderie come with a seating area.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Saintes is 22 miles from the accommodation, while Angoulême is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- Owners wer very friendly and suggested in interesting place to eat, Coude a Coude, where we ate family style meeting others. The room, full of antiques and knick knacks was spacious and comfortable. A good French breakfast in the morning served with tablecloth and special assorted dishes and cutlery. This was a very nice impression indeed. We would recommend this spot but probably difficult to get to without a car.
- I stayed here for 1 night as I was passing through the area on a cycling trip. I felt very welcomed by the hosts and this was definitely the best nights sleep I’ve had in years. Breakfast was delicious, the hosts were magnificent and I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending people to this place.
- Grande chambre, bien équipée. Personnel très agréable.
- La casa es muy bonita, la atención muy buena, la habitación muy confortable y el desayuno muy completo. Es una zona muy tranquila.
- le demeure est superbe et magnifiquement décorée. L’espace dans la chambre est vaste. L’accueil est prévenant et discret.
Les Roses de Jonzac
All accommodation features a furnished terrace, a view of the vineyard, a seating area with a flat-screen TV and a bathroom. The kitchenette includes a microwave, refrigerator and coffee machine.A continental breakfast can be delivered directly to your caravan or cottage. Both normal and superior packed lunches are possible upon request.Additional features include free bicycle rental, trampoline and a children’s playground.Bordeaux is a 1-hour drive away and the A10 motorway is 18.6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Chambres d’Hôtes de L’Auberge Pontoise
All rooms at Auberge Pontoise offer garden views and a TV with satellite channels. They also have a private bathroom with a shower.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at Auberge Pontoise, in the dining room which includes elegant decoration.This property is 14.9 miles from Cognac and 3.7 miles from the A10 motorway. Free public parking is available in the area.
- The room was OK. The outdoor area and the garden untouched. Outbound friendly.
- Clean, basic accommodation; value for money. Convenient stopover on way south.
- Bed super comfy, room was large and airy with small seating area to the rear garden. Quiet and relaxing. Nice bed linen (cotton cool and decent pillows). Our room had a small kitchen area too which was nice and handy.
- Bien placé dommage à mon avis c’est bientôt la fin pourtant le propriétaire est agréable
- Le côté décontracté de l’endroit associé à un accueil très professionnel.
Relais du Silence le Relais de Saint Preuil
The Relais du Silence le Relais de Saint Preuil offers spacious rooms, suites and apartments featuring views of the vineyards and including modern, private bathrooms. Free WiFi access is provided both in the rooms and the surrounding gardens.Breakfast is served daily and the property’s restaurant serves regional cuisine, accompanied by local wines, only upon prior reservation 24 hours in advance. You can also enjoy Cognac tasting and cigars.The Relais also provides a bicycle rental service and barbecue facilities. The property can organise visits of the vineyards with a professional guide.Free private parking is provided at the Relais du Silence le Relais de Saint Preuil. Guests can also enjoy tours of the fine Cognac distilleries located nearby.
the relais is really cosy and the hospitality superbe
food fresh and wine exellent
a really nice place to stay
- We felt welcomed as soon as we arrived. Our host was magnificent. Such a beautiful location, lovely rooms with lots of small extra details and finally magnificent food.
- Large room, comfortably furnished. A bit dark, as is typical. Incredibly quiet; very relaxing. The staff could not have been any more friendly and helpful.
We were very lucky that we stayed at le Relais de Saint Preuil for two nights.
It was very quiet, and Christine was so kind, we had a very good time there.
We strongly recommend this place without doubt if you would like to see
real Cognac area as they are located right in the middle of the Grande Champagne.
- Everything. The moment you set your eyes on the property, you are transformed into calmness, cerenity and conform. The host is the warmest, the food is magical and one does not want to leave the place.
- the relais is really cosy and the hospitality superbe
Le Fief des Plantes
Individual terraces offer views of the garden and vineyards from each of the guest rooms. Fief des Plantes features ecological heating. All rooms are equipped with a tea and coffee maker and a private bathroom with hairdryer and a walk-in shower.Breakfast can be taken on the guest house’s outdoor terrace, on the veranda or served directly to guests’ rooms.Le Fief des Plantes is 9.3 miles from Pons, 11.2 miles from Saintes and 45 minutes’ drive from Palmyre Zoo.
- The proprietor was kind and we were well looked after. Our room was of ample size, clean and comfortable, and equipped with a good shower. The rural location is an asset on a clear day – nice views over the countryside. My only reservation is that Le Fief was quite hard to find and it would help if there were a sign at the gate to identify it. The door was quite hard to lock.
- The location was very tranquil,not much going on in the area but that suited us.
- Happy friendly greeting made a big impact, room small but clean. English speaking a huge help. Lovely fruit salad included with breakfast.
- Beautiful room opening onto patio and lawn, surrounded by vineyards. Huge, well decorated shower room. Warm, starry nights. 15 minutes from Cognac Blues Passion. Friendly and helpful owners even supplied us with wine on our late arrival.
- Lovely, large room with own veranda for breakfast. Delicious homemade bread and jams. The host was extremely friendly and speaks perfect English. There is also a very friendly and well behaved dog! This was an excellent stop over for us between Cherbourg and Pyrénées-Orientales in a very quiet and calm location with clear, dark night skies. It is a quick drive to Cognac which has lots of restaurants for dinner. The view from the room was onto farmland and the three yurts that are also rented out. Another reviewer had complained about this view but we found this view to be picturesque and tranquil.
Anthony & François
The rooms in Anthony & François are equipped with a coffee machine. All rooms have a flat-screen TV, and certain rooms here will provide you with a city view. Guest rooms will provide guests with an oven.A continental breakfast is available every morning at Anthony & François.Saintes is 15 miles from Anthony & François, while Angoulême is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 53 miles from the property.
Clean spacious 2 bed town house.
Francois was very friendly.
Very good value.
- Lovely apartment very well equipped. 20 minutes walk from town. Francois was really helpful and informative.x
- Nice apartment/house to ourselves, with full kitchen facilities.
- Lovely place! The decor is wonderful. Anthony and Francois have thought of everything one could need. They were very helpful in answering our questions and their dinner recommendation was a fabulous restaurant. We will stay again when we’re in Cognac.
- Nice clean apartment that looks recently renovated, we found the rooms to be a reasonable size and comfortable. The kitchen facilities were good and the bathroom was well equipped and clean. All in all a good stay
- Clean spacious 2 bed town house.
maison d’hôte Orion
The room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Maison d’hôte Orion features free WiFi throughout the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including cycling and fishing. The guest house also offers free use of bicycles. Saintes is 24.2 miles from maison d’hôte Orion, while Cognac is 26.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 39.1 miles from the property.
- The whole package. The hostess and husband were lovely – quietly very polite, professional, and charming. The privacy and tranquility of the locality. The garden and furniture wAs a lovely area to sit out in and arriving earlier than many chambre d’hotes allow made it such a relaxing afternoon before the next day’s long drive. The size of the room and the excellent little shower room along a little prvate corridor so nice a change from ensuite. The breakfast all homemade was exceptional. All perfect what a great place to stop for rest and relaxation en route south from St Malo.
- The owner disponibility, we arrived after 23 pm. Breakfest at 6.30
The owners were very welcoming.
Great continental breakfast with home made bread, jams and cake
- Tout était très bien, la gentillesse des propriétaires, le petit déjeuner copieux et excellent et, justement, la disponibilité de la maitresse de maison par rapport aux horaires des petits déjeuners, la literie confortable et la grandeur de la chambre
- L’accueil généreux, chaleureux et personnalisé. Petit déjeuner copieux et raffiné avec des produits maison de qualité. La chambre spacieuse et décorée avec goût, la propreté des lieux ont contribué à la réussite de ce week-end de rêve sous le chaud soleil de Charente-Maritime. Nous reviendrons !
Top Guest Houses In Réaux Poitou-charentes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Réaux Poitou-Charentes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Réaux Poitou-Charentes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Réaux Poitou-Charentes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!