9 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Rauville-la-Place Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Rauville-la-Place Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Rauville-la-Place Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rauville-la-Place Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rauville-la-Place Lower Normandy. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Rauville-la-Place Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Rauville-la-Place Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Guest Houses In Rauville-la-place Lower Normandy:
Chateau Le Val
All rooms feature a flat-screen TV to view the many DVDs that are available to borrow. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer.Breakfast is available each morning at Chateau Le Val if reserved in advance. Guests will have access to a microwave as well as tea and coffee making facilities. Restaurants can be found within 1.9 miles of the property.Additional features include luggage storage and laundry facilities. Sainte-Mère-Eglise and the Airbourne Museum is a 25-minute drive away.
Our Dutch host went the extra mile as we cycled to the location from Cherbourg.
He made us an excellent evening meal and lots of it and again regarding breakfast and his unique bar was fantastic!
- Franck, the Dutch owner was very friendly and accomodating. Watched the world cup football with him and other Dutch guests and shared a glass of wine. Very quirky place, lovely setting. Inside is like a medieval chateau with some home comforts. Quite remote, about 15mins to the outskirts of Cherbourg for food. Though other guests managed to get pizza in to watch football.
- Francois was a most excellent host and fellow tree lover. Most kind and considerate of the granddaughters as well. TU
- Its a beautiful and private place to stay with plenty of character, Frans the owner is a brilliant host and a great character himself and goes out of his way to make everybody feel welcome, its my second visit here and I always hate leaving this beautiful chateau.
- Francois gave us a very warm welcome and was an excellent host.
- Our Dutch host went the extra mile as we cycled to the location from Cherbourg.
Chambre d’hôtes La Ferté
All rooms are equipped with a microwave, fridge, a electric tea pot, a shower, free toiletries and a closet. Chambre d’hôtes La Ferté has some units with garden views, and all rooms include a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including cycling and hiking.Cherbourg en Cotentin is 16 miles from Chambre d’hôtes La Ferté, while Saint Lo is 29 miles from the property.
- We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The hostess was welcoming and friendly. It was very quiet and the room was dark enough. The setting was lovely and the rooms were beautiful and comfortable.
- Beautiful rustic location, creative bedroom design. Private garden and terrace, very dog friendly.
- The proprietor was a marvellous woman, full of kindness and good cheer. She built a fire in her kitchen and cooked my sausages for me, very kindly. We had a fire in the wood burning stove in our room which was delightful. The room was huge and comfortable with a great bed. The bathroom and shower were roomy and well organised with interesting tap ware. The farm buildings are beautiful and old. The internet worked fine, but there is no TV. We had the fire to watch. It was an absolute pleasure to stay here. Breakfast was great and Michelle kept us company which was most pleasant. If you would a quiet place in the country, go here.
- Michelle the owner was most helpful and drove us into Monteburg for tea
- Loved this place! The farm setting with animals and cozy room were wonderful. Breakfast was delicious too.
Guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a electric tea pot. Certain rooms here will provide you with a kitchen with a dishwasher and an oven. All rooms at Chez Maupassant are equipped with a seating area.Cherbourg en Cotentin is 14 miles from the accommodation, while Saint Helier Jersey is 27 miles from the property.
- Atmospheric, rural, full of bohemian charm. Extensive library! Full of character.
very suitable for a longer stay.
Beautiful surroundings and friendly owner.
- Très agréable surprise car on arrive dans un havre de calme destiné aux amoureux de la nature. Séjour à refaire mais en restant plus longtemps
- De ligging van de accommodatie is het enige positieve, deze kant van Normandië is erg mooi. Het landgoed is erg mooi, jammer van het ontbreken van onderhoud.
- Geschmackvoll eingerichtetes historisches Landhaus in schöner ländlicher Umgebung mit weitläufigen Gartenanlagen und gut ausgestatteter Bibliothek. Sehr freundliche (aber ein bisschen konfuse) Besitzerin.
Manoir De Savigny
Each guest room at the Manoir de Savigny is individually decorated in an oriental, colonial or romantic style and has a private bathroom.Additional facilities at the Savigny manor include free private parking and an outdoor terrace.The Manoir De Savignys central location offers easy access to numerous sites and attractions including the D-day beaches, Mont Saint Michel, and the Anglo-Norman islands of Jersey, Guernsey, Sark, and Herm.
- Friendly and knowledgeable owner. Lovely manor and grounds. Bedrooms and bathrooms very spacious comfy and clean. Superb breakfast. Highly recommended
- Could not fault the place. Friendly staff. Imposing building and grounds. Tasty breakfast.
We loved the whole ambience of the place, from the house and rooms to the garden.
Breakfast was excellent which is unusual for France. They even had seperate timers for boiling your eggs.
- Great host and a beautiful property. Would highly recommend it.
- Very helpful and welcoming host with excellent English. Manor house felt very French. Simple but very good breakfast. Very spacious bedroom, modernised bathroom.
Chateau De Pont-Rilly
The Chateau De Pont-Rilly offers spacious rooms and suites with a marble fireplace and a bathtub. The cottages are independent from the castle and have a fully-equipped kitchen. Home help is available on request for cleaning, cooking and shopping.Chateau de Pont-Rilly provides home-made buffet breakfast every morning, with a selection of regional cheese.If you take a walk in the park, you might come across donkeys, sheeps and peacocks. The property also has rivers and canals, where you can fish. The Manche sea is just a 30-minute drive and free private parking is available on site.
- A completely unique experience in an authentically restored Louis XV chateaux with similarly enchanting hosts Annik and Jean-Jaques.
- This is the most amazing chateau, which has been totally renovated by the owners. The owner is a painter, 30 years ago he worked at Versillies painting Trompe l’oeil, since then he has filled every inch of the chateau with his amazing painting. They have rebuilt the garden. The whole chateau is a work of love. The owners live in one side and they do B and B in the other half . The bedroom and bathroom were beautiful. Breakfast was delicious.
- Fabulous place, real castle! Bathroom outstanding. Left to do your own thing. Nice grounds.
- Tout était parfait. Un voyage dans l’espace et dans le temps, et une belle rencontre avec des propriétaires passionnés, qui ont à coeur de nous faire partager leur amour pour ce lieu chargé d’histoire, magnifiquement restauré.
– Château XVIe – XVIIIe siècle entièrement rénové par un couple extraordinaire, dans les styles d’époque.
– Grand parc avec quelques animaux : paons, moutons, âne, cygne noir, canards ; et, en liberté, chevreuils et renards (qui mangent les paons, les poules, … !).
– Totalement à la campagne sans aucun bruit.
– Chambre spacieuse avec grande baignoire.
– Ayant pris une chambre (sur 3), nous avions un petit-déjeuner très bon avec d’excellents produits : jus d’oranges pressées, croissant, baguette, beurre, yaourt et confitures maison, céréales.
– Il y a aussi 3 gîtes.
A flat-screen TV and a CD player are available. Some rooms feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer. Carbonnelle features free WiFi .A continental breakfast can be requested for guests staying in the room.Cherbourg is 26.1 miles from Carbonnelle, while Saint Helier Jersey is 24.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 52.2 miles from the property.
- The room was very nicely presented, the hosts were very welcoming, even the cat Larry said hello. A very calm and peaceful place. The breakfast was worth every penny and highly recommended and presented beautifully on a tray outside – a perfect way to start the day. We cannot recommend this Gite highly enough and plan to revisit and hopefully for a longer stay. Bandine restaurant in Creances le Plage is worth a visit, very French and friendly too.
- WE HAD A WONDERFUL STAY…THE ROOM IS OF A VERY HIGH STANDARD….SPACIOUS AND BEAUTIFULLY FURNISHED; THE HOUSE AND SETTING IS MOST CHARMING, AND THE HOSTS WERE FRIENDLY AND MOST HELPFUL. THE BREAKFAST WAS OUTSTANDING…WE THOROUGHLY ENJOYED OUR STAY. MICHAEL AND MONICA
This property is absolutely amazing! The second you pull up into the beautiful courtyard you feel away from everything. The host were super friendly and made sure we had everything we needed, not too mention the very late arrival was no problem for them at all.
The area is beautiful and so is the house. Spacious and nicely decorated.
There were a bunch of tips of what to do and where to eat within the area. The area itself is convenient and close to some beautiful nature and beaches.
We had a great time and will refer this property to our friends and family. Hopefully we will be able to come back some day.
- Fantastic welcome, lovely hosts, really went the extra mile for us, what a way to start our holiday in France!
- We received a very warm welcome & Mickey & Ricardo were unobtrusive but there if we needed them The Gite was lovely, bed comfy as were the sofas M & Rs hospitity was great M is a great cook
Relais de la Liberte – Utah Beach
All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a TV. Every room includes a private bathroom with free toiletries, while some have garden views. All rooms will provide guests with a closet and a electric tea pot.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Guests at Relais de la Liberte – Utah Beach will be able to enjoy activities in and around Sainte-Marie-du-Mont, like cycling.Bayeux is 24 miles from the accommodation, while Cherbourg en Cotentin is 25 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Each guest room at La Roselière comes with a spacious bathroom, a hairdryer and a wardrobe.At the B&B, homemade bread and jam are proposed every morning for breakfast. It is served in old silver dishes and cutlery, in an elegant dining room.A restaurant and a spa centre can be found in Carentan city centre. The train station and a bus stop are located a 7-minute walk away. The Landing Beaches are 7.5 miles away while the city of Bayeux is 29.2 miles from La Roselière.
Eclectic, unique massive bedroom. Comfortable bed, strong water pressure in shower. Very safe, behind a secure gates and bikes in locked garage. Lovely port side location. Restaurants nearby.
Made to feel welcome
- This is a delightful B & B located right at the port in Carentan. The room was enormous and decorated with beauty and integrity of the building style. The hostess was helpful and pleasant.
- the host was very helpful with very good english, breakfast was great and the room was big with a huge bathroom. very quiet.
- bed very comfort, with 40C temparutre outside it was cool in the facility
- Home from home with luxury extras. Charming hosts.
- Eclectic, unique massive bedroom. Comfortable bed, strong water pressure in shower. Very safe, behind a secure gates and bikes in locked garage. Lovely port side location. Restaurants nearby.
Les Trois Cloches
At the guest house, the rooms include a desk. Guest rooms at Les Trois Cloches include air conditioning and a wardrobe.A continental or buffet breakfast can be enjoyed in the breakfast area.Bayeux is 28 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Rauville-la-place Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Rauville-la-Place Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Rauville-la-Place Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Rauville-la-Place Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!