9 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Puerto-López Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Puerto-López Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Puerto-López Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puerto-López Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puerto-López Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Puerto-López Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Puerto-López Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Guest Houses In Puerto-lópez Andalucía:
Balcón del Velillos-“Rincón de Marcelo”
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Balcón del Velillos-“Rincón de Marcelo” offers accommodations in Tózar, just 17 miles from Granada. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or river. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sierra Nevada is 28 miles from Balcón del Velillos-“Rincón de Marc, and Jaén is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Friendly people, nice and clean room. A very good location for us during walking the Camino.
- Wonderful restaurant and beautiful location close to the castle of Moctil and the city of Granada with stunning views in the morning. Quiet hillside village and very friendly staff. Breakfast was excellent and cateref to our dietary needs (gluten and milk intolerance) for the same low price.
- Off the beaten track with wonderful views. The hotel/hostal is truly rural in tiny village, all very peaceful. Owner very welcoming, bedroom was very nice, bed extremely comfortable for my troublesome backbone, shower fitment broken but shower worked hand-held. Dinner menu was typical local produce, nothing special but low priced, and the local wine served was excellent. Would stay again if visiting the area.
Die Lage ist einfach ganz besonders. Das Frühstück supertoll und wenn man möchte kocht Maria am Abend was man gerne essen will. Schmeckt ruchtig gut. Die Wanderung von Moclin nach Tozar ist einzigartig. Guter Ausgangspunkt für Ausflüge nach Granada und Cordoba.
Kein Luxus, aber wenn man den nucht braucht kann man nicht besser wohnen.
Wir kommen sicher wieder.
- Un accueil chaleureux, une vue exceptionnelle. Excellent repas. Equipement handicapés, rampe. ascenseur dans une auberge rurale et le tout bien chauffé.
Hostal Rio de Oro
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Rio de Oro offers accommodations in Alcalá la Real, just 27 miles from Granada. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and features a TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Jaén is 23 miles from Hostal Rio de Oro, and Priego de Córdoba is 15 miles away. Federico García Lorca Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- Hostal located is in the centre of small but very nice town. It was very easy to find parking space near, even when it was Saturday’s evening.
- It was clean and comfortable. The location exceptional. Just popped over to the park for breakfast in the morning, fantastic.
- The hotel does not have a restaurant so this is purely a room you are renting but it is a very comfortable bed. Bathroom was a little tired but water pressure was excellent for the shower. You are right in the centre of town so the daytime noise is obvious but nighttime is quiet. Parking is right next door in underground car park.
- The location is excellent. My room was very comfortable. It is not the Ritz but I’ve been in ‘better’ places that are not as good. I had a corner room. Hence it was light and bright but with blackout curtains available. Well serviced daily.
- There’s no breakfast here but if you want simple overnight accommodation then it’s hard to beat. There was a smell of fresh paint and everywhere was spotlessly clean. The room was small but comfortable with a good view.
Hotel Hospederia Zacatin
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Hospederia Zacatin offers accommodations in Alcalá la Real. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Granada is 27 miles from Hotel Hospederia Zacatin, and Jaén is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 21 miles from Hotel Hospederia Zacatin.
- Everything. Family run. Nothing too much for them in assisting your enjoyable stay. Have been there before many times. Will return again.
- Very friendly and couldn’t do enough to make the stay pleasant
- Nice room, very showy, lots of nic-nacs BUT there is a fridge and a safe.
- La amabilidad del personal, la ubicación en el centro, la limpieza.
- Me encanto que es un lugar muy acogedor y tranquilo, ubicación perfecta y facilidad para poder comer con mucha variedad en el restaurante.
Hostal Restaurante Sierra De La Martina
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, Hostal Restaurante Sierra De La Martina is located in Charilla in the region of Andalusia, just 28 miles from Granada. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The guesthouse also provides car rental. Jaén is 17 miles from Hostal Sierra La Martina, and Priego de Córdoba is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- A gem of a BnB in the middle of a beautiful countryside. The owners were super friendly and the restaurant serves very good local food. Basic accommodation as expected from a rural BnB but comfortable. You can take walks from here so I wished we had stayed longer than the one night.
- The property was lovely and well maintained. All areas were clean and the staff were friendly despite there being a language issue.
- Staff very helpful. Nothing too much trouble for them
- Attractive setting; remote, expect to eat in the hotel every night!
- It’s a rustic, Spanish property right up high in the mountains, which are covered in olive groves. The proprietors, Alfonso and Isabelle are charming and although we spoke very little Spanish, we got by. It’s a perfect spot for a get away from it all holiday.
Cortijo Berruguilla Casa Rural
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Cortijo Berruguilla Casa Rural is located in Lojilla in the region of Andalusia, just 28 miles from Granada. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or patio. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is ticket service at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Jaén is 30 miles from Cortijo Berruguilla Casa Rural, and Priego de Córdoba is 9 miles away. Federico García Lorca Airport is 20 miles from the property.
This is a great location for recreation in the middle of a beautiful landscape, surrounded by olive trees and within good distance to Cordoba and Granada (and with beautiful towns nearby like Priego de Córdoba and Montefrío).
Sabina is a really lovely and caring host and she serves a perfect breakfast in the garden with garden-fresh vegetables and fruits as well as homemade olive oil and jam.
Could not be better, we can definitely recommend it!
- Truly wonderful 3 day stay. Spacious, clean & well-thought out apartment, with lovely pool in gorgeous countryside. Car essential in order to access good tapas restaurants of Alcala la Real or Montefrio. Terrific hospitality from Sabina & Robert.
- Very peaceful location in the middle of nowhere, ideal for a couple of days between city visits. Owner provided the best directions you could ever wish for. You could live for a day on the breakfast.
- Very nice place, just a little far outside. But very nice for people that like quiet areas. Extremely nice owner, perfect breakfast and wonderful rooms. Really nothing to complain about and great hospitality.
The beautiful location.
Apartment stunning & very comfortable.pool was superb.
- This is a great location for recreation in the middle of a beautiful landscape, surrounded by olive trees and within good distance to Cordoba and Granada (and with beautiful towns nearby like Priego de Córdoba and Montefrío).
Hostal Apolo Trece
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Apolo Trece offers accommodations in Santa Fe, just 6 miles from Granada.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Sierra Nevada is 18 miles from Hostal Apolo Trece, and Lanjarón is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Lovely and helpful staff. The hotel is within walking distance of the center of Santa Fe and only 20 minutes to parking in downtown Granada. Good location to explore the area. It is a fantastic price compared to accommodations in the area.
- Very pleasant and helpful staff,very clean room. Very good value.
Free parking, good wifi, comfortable and clean room with nice bathroom, good starting point if you travel from Grenada to Cordoba. Big supermarket nearby, where you can buy food supplies for a longer road.
After sleepless night and busy day in crowded and noisy city of Grenada it felt soo great to have a nice and deserved rest in a quiet, comfortable place like this one.
- A simple place with parking usually available outside in a residential area in Granada’s suburbs. It has beds, private bathrooms, and staff helped uncheck in late. Rooms were clean if not a bit worn.
- Hotel was value of money and good place where to park car.
Pension Reina Josefina
Pension Reina Josefina is located in Santa Fe, 6 miles from Granada and 18 miles from Sierra Nevada.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.Lanjarón is 23 miles from Pension Reina Josefina, and Capileira is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 3.7 miles from Pension Reina Josefina.
- Good location for Granada airport , it was in a quiet street close to the town centre.
- The apartment (yes, it had even a kitchen with full stuff, we did not expect that :D) was really excellent for such a low price. Very cosy and tranquil, perfectly clean, comfortable, not too soft beds (we do not like soft beds); we felt like at home. Also the center of Santa Fe is 5 min walk away, wereyou should see the city gates and try local speciality ´´piononos´´
- Habitaciones completamente nuevas y muy acogedoras.
- Buona opzione per visitare Granada con la macchina viste le difficoltà di parcheggiare in città. Struttura decentrata, camera molto ampia ma essenziale. Prezzo imbattibile.
- Todo correcto. Limpieza, comodidad, amplitud de habitación.
Hostal Restaurante Garballo
Located in Moraleda de Zafayona in the region of Andalusia, 20 miles from Granada, Hostal Restaurante Garballo features a barbecue and views of the mountains. The guesthouse has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and features a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Nerja is 30 miles from Hostal Garballo, and Torre del Mar is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 11 miles from Hostal Restaurante Garballo.
- The restaurant food was good value for money. The staff were very friendly and helpful.
- Hablar de Hostal Restaurante Garballo, es hablar de estar como en casa, gente muy maja y servicial. Con todos los servicios a tu alcance.
- La cama muy cómoda, el personal de lo mejor y la comida muy buena
- Das zum Hotel gehörige Restaurant hat ein gutes Angebot mit vernünftigen Preisen.
Siamo 2 coppie di amici ed abbiamo trascorso 3 notti nell’Hotel Restaurante Garballo durante la settimana di Pasqua 2017.
Il personale è stato cortese ed accogliente, buona la colazione e ottima la cena.
Ottimo il rapporto prezzo/qualità.
L’Hotel Restaurante Garballo è facilmente raggiungibile, è dotato di posteggio ed è in un’ottima posizione per visitare la città di Granada (30 minuti di auto) e per andare all’aeroporto (15 minuti).
The Martin House
The Martin House is located in Granada, just 2.5 miles from Alhambra and Generalife.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. Plaza Nueva is 2.1 miles from The Martin House, and Albaicin is 2.2 miles from the property. Federico García Lorca Airport is 8 miles away.
- Very friendly and carrying owner. He met us even though we were late. I made a mistake while booking and he kindly took care of everything right away. Very happy with our stay! Thank you!
- Extremely friendly and welcoming. I arrived late evening after a 2 hour battle with Goldcar, at Malaga airport. Was able to park right outside on the main road. A couple of tapas bars nearby. Voucher for nearby cafe, for breakfast. Room was comfortable. Only a 1 night stop, after evening arrival into Malaga, but I would certainly consider using again.
- The facility was very clean and Martin, the owner was very polite, congenial and accommodating. The bedding was excellent, had a wonderful sleep. The breakfast at the restaurant that the Martin House partners with is not far and has excellent food.
- Ideal location for easy, free parking and a simple 10-15 minute bus journey into the centre of Granada. Very friendly, helpful host and a free, simple breakfast was included. Basic but clean room. Another bonus was that the room was ready for our early arrival
- Very kind host – considerate, informative, personable. Clean room, good value, great breakfast at local cafe. Near a bus stop for ease of transportation to the town center, with a few restaurants in the immediate area. Family friendly with access to a full kitchen and common areas.
Top Guest Houses In Puerto-lópez Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Puerto-López Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Puerto-López Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Puerto-López Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!