9 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Plounéour-Ménez Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Plounéour-Ménez Brittany is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Plounéour-Ménez Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Plounéour-Ménez Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Plounéour-Ménez Brittany. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Plounéour-Ménez Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Plounéour-Ménez Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Guest Houses In Plounéour-ménez Brittany:
Ar Presbital Koz
Located in Saint-Thégonnec in the region of Bretagne, 27 miles from Brest, Ar Presbital Koz features a terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Perros-Guirec is 31 miles from AR PRESBITAL KOZ, and Roscoff is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Pleasant, accommodating host. The property is in an excellent position for getting the 3pm ferry at Roscoff. A short drive to Morlaix for dinner and a pleasant journey to St Paul de Leon in the morning for a coffee before going on to the ferryport at Roscoff.
- Very comfortable, welcoming owners, delicious homemade jams.
- Great room. Wonderful, took my breath away. Great staff too. Homemade yoghurt and jam for breakfast, excellent. Kind and helpful.
- The beds were comfortable and the room and bathroom were very clean. It is an old property and the water system can be a bit noisy! Wifi slow but usable.
- The property itself is charming and set in a lovely village, our room was In keeping with the style of the property which we really appreciated! The hosts were delightful and could not have done more to make us feel welcome in their beautiful home; Monsieur came to our rescue and helped with a mechanical problem which otherwise would have ruined our holiday. Breakfast is served at a communal table and consisted of Breton specialities, many made by Madame herself and were delicious. Sadly we only stayed for one night but would love to stay again. Special thanks for the kind gift of rhubarb jam on our departure, it was wonderful. This lovely couple are a great example of fantastic Breton hospitality.
Le Puits De Jeanne
Located in Plouégat-Moysan in the region of Bretagne, 19 miles from Perros-Guirec, Le Puits De Jeanne features a barbecue and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV.You will find a shared kitchen, a shared lounge, gift shop and shops at the property.Roscoff is 19 miles from Le Puits De Jeanne, and Paimpol is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 37 miles from Le Puits De Jeanne.
We enjoyed the local atmosphere & the helpfulness of the Owners
The bedroom was sufficient for our needs.We only reserved our room 2 days before arrival.
Traveled together with her husband. They settled very late, around midnight. Even at such an hour, at our request, the staff cooked pancakes with tea!
The location of the guest house is wonderful! Silence, peace, comfort, cleanliness!
Relax in the countryside with city comfort!
At the first opportunity, we will definitely visit this place again
- Excellent for such a low price. Loved the whole place
- The location, the room, the cleanliness, the grounds, everything!
- Excellent staff, lovely location and prestine accomadation.(very good hospitality and cuisin).
- We enjoyed the local atmosphere & the helpfulness of the Owners
Keryanti Domaine de Lesleac’h
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Keryanti Domaine de Lesleac’h offers accommodations in Plouégat-Moysan, just 20 miles from Perros-Guirec. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play ping-pong at this guest house, and free use of bicycles is available. Roscoff is 20 miles from Keryanti Domaine de Lesleac’h, and Paimpol is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 37 miles from Keryanti Domaine de Lesleac’h.
- Large, clean, well-equipped apartment; located in the countryside but convenient for day trips; good roadside signage helping to get here; very friendly English speaking owners; WiFi worked great; good heaters (it was chilly during our stay); provides excellent value and highly recommended.
- Отличное место, недалеко от трассы, тихо, комфортно.
- La maison très bien situé au calme ainsi que les propriétaires très sympa.
- très beau gîte au calme. Les propriétaires sont charmants.
- Calme, accueil des propriétaires, environnement et les équipements de la location
La Grange de Coatélan
Located in Plougonven, 25 miles from Perros-Guirec, La Grange de Coatélan features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Roscoff is 17 miles from La Grange de Coatélan, and Morlaix is 4.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 30 miles from La Grange de Coatélan.
A good place to stay in Brittany.
Welcoming hosts who look after their guests.
Excellent Breton breakfast.
- Beautiful countryside location and even more charming than the photos. A delicious breakfast was served in front of the open fire by the friendly hosts who have put heart and soul into this welcoming home. The bed was very comfortable and we loved looking up into the night sky through the skylight windows.
- Lovely host and great room in old barn. Nice rural location.
- the atmosphere was very nice, smart guests, many places to sit in garden and the hostess was very open to customers well-being
We have stayed here three times now and each room was beautiful!. The beds are really comfy and it’s so peaceful.
We thoroughly enjoyed a three course meal cooked by Yolande . Each meal has been excellent and great value. The wine list is superb. We stayed in October 2016 and there was a roaring fire in the dining room. We sat and enjoyed our after dinner coffee in front of it.
Yolande and Charlike (sorry if I didn’t spell correctly)are superb hosts, so friendly and gave us impromptu french lessons.
The breakfast is really good too.
Many thanks and we will be back.
- A good place to stay in Brittany.
La Maison d’Henriette
La Maison d’Henriette is located in Morlaix, just 24 miles from Perros-Guirec.Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Roscoff is 13 miles from La Maison d’Henriette, and Lannion is 20 miles from the property. Guipavas Airport is 29 miles away.
- Very charming house and owner! We enjoyed our short stay very much, we felt like we are visiting our loving aunt – we felt almost like at home all the time. The owner is very helpful and ensured we had everything we need. Breakfast was amazing and prepared with love.
- The proprietor tried hard to make me feel at home. It’s a good place if you have a motorbike as she provides secure parking in the garage attached to the house. It’s more like staying with a relative than a B&B.
- accueil chaleureux, on se sent chez soi … décoration de qualité – petit déjeuner dans un cadre très agréable
Francoise est une personne exeptionelle d une grande gentillesse .
c est là premiere fois que je suis aussi bien accueilli quelque part, au petit soin son dejeuner est juste une merveille et le prix est plus que correct par rapport au service proposer thé dans la chambre , a deux pas du centre ville a pied etc…
je n avais paz le moral et francoise a reussi a me le remonter grace a toute ces belles attentions!
Des que j ai l occasion j y retournerais avec grand plaisir.
Je vous le recommande a 2000 pourcent vous ne serez pas decu.
- Le charme de la maison et la gentillesse de l’accueil
Les Roulottes des Korrigans
Located in Brasparts, 25 miles from Brest, Les Roulottes des Korrigans features a barbecue and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at the guesthouse. Quimper is 22 miles from Les Roulottes Korrigans, and Concarneau is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 24 miles from Les Roulottes des Korrigans.
- The view and setting are amazing. We booked this caravan as a novelty, but really enjoyed it. A lot of thought has gone into the decor. Madame spoke wonderful English and was so welcoming. Her husband cooked both our delicious dinner and the special cakes for breakfast. Great place for a short stay, as the caravans themselves are fairly basic inside and we benefited from a sunny spell
- It was simple and charming and there was no television. The restaurant for breakfast was lovely. The views were super. Lovely owners.
- Nous avons adoré passer une nuit dans la roulotte, c’est très calme, et le cadre est agréable. Le personnel est très accueillant Le spa est magnifique.
- Roulotte avec Kitchenette, lit pour 2 en alcôve et 2 lit 1 place qui font office de canapés très confortable pour lire ! Parfait pour 2 à 4 personnes. Cuisine fonctionnelle, salle de bain idem. Frigo très grand. Lit très confortable ! Un seul mot pour la roulotte : “douillet”!
- Super séjour dans ces roulottes insolites, très belles et originales! Les roulottes sont tout confort, propres et bien décorées. Les hôtes sont accueillants et très gentils. Petit déjeuner complet et très bon. La vue depuis les roulottes et la maison est magnifique. Nous avons pu profiter d’une séance au spa (en supplément) : ambiance très apaisante avec un jacuzzi et un sauna, du thé ! C’était génial !
Bro Ar Raden
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Bro Ar Raden is located in Plouyé. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room has a shared bathroom.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Quimper is 28 miles from Bro Ar Raden, and Roscoff is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 33 miles from the property.
- Value for money was excellent, but property not marked with name made it difficult to find.
- Friendliness of host, peaceful location, genuine French atmosphere – nice panckakes. relaxed atmosphere. Would go back.
- Very attractive and comfortable house. Nice host. I was lucky to have the whole house to myself. Don’t miss the beautiful walk through the boulders at Huelgoat just a few minutes away.
- Bedroom was basic, but clean and comfy, shower excellent, plenty for breakfast and staff very friendly and helpful. Although on a main road, very quiet and able to relax in the garden after a long day cycling. Plenty to see and do locally.
- super nice host, beautiful garden,quiet and newly refurbished house with lots of nearby possibilities for hiking, promenades and history
Featuring free WiFi, Tyrbourg offers accommodations in Lopérec, just 23 miles from Brest. Free private parking is available on site.Quimper is 19 miles from Tyrbourg, and Concarneau is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 22 miles from Tyrbourg.
- We enjoyed our stay in this property. Owner is really kind and everything was perfect! We definitely have to recommend this hotel. It has its own style and awesome atmosphere and spirit! 🙂
- Lovely old house in a calm and quiet location. Serge is a great host and interesting character. Beautiful Irish/Celtic music subtly playing in the background. We had the upstairs room which was big and comfortable. Perfect place for a rest.
- Very rural setting in an old farmhouse that has been renovated consistently with historic values. The owner is very charming and helpful.
Hébergement authentique. Le style breton ancien est mis en avant avec beaucoup de bon goût (tableaux, cartes, mobilier, musique…)
On y “respire” la Bretagne en entrant !
- l’accueil très chaleureux, le calme de la location , le petit déjeuner. Le charme de cette maison Bretonne qui offre pour un prix plus que raisonnable une très bonne literie , un coin toilette très acceptable et le partage avec Serge.
Les Chambres du Mad
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Les Chambres du Mad offers accommodations in Henvic, just 31 miles from Brest. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is room service at the property.Perros-Guirec is 26 miles from Les Chambres du Mad, and Roscoff is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 26 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Plounéour-ménez Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Plounéour-Ménez Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Plounéour-Ménez Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Plounéour-Ménez Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!