9 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Pacé Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Pacé Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Pacé Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pacé Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pacé Lower Normandy. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Pacé Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Pacé Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Guest Houses In Pacé Lower Normandy:
Le Haut Montrayé
Le Haut Montrayé is located in Pacé, just 20 miles from Bagnoles de l’Orne. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking, fishing and hiking. Alençon is 5 miles from Le Haut Montrayé, and Mayenne is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 53 miles from the property.
once found in sat nav easy put in montenaye.
Owner very pleasant, and her recommendation for a resturant very good.
Breakfast good but owner prone to be hard to find.
The price was very good value
- There is no restaurant which was annoying as on site restaurant is quoted and we had to turn out to find somewhere to eat after a 7 hour drive
- Countryside location in a hamlet 5 miles from Alençon and 1 mile from Paçe. Lovely property and very relaxing. Clean and comfortable with a very good homemade Continental breakfast. A very warm welcome from the delightful owner?
- This was only a one night stay during a trip within France, accommodation was comfortable and the breakfast fine with quiet rooms overlooking a rural setting. The owner had a prior arrangement on the date of arrival, so left the key for us, but had booked a local restaurant before leaving. Wake up call given by the Rooster with Chickens free roaming and Llama onsite.
- The hostess, Magali, who was filling in for the owner, was exceptional in accommodating our needs.
- once found in sat nav easy put in montenaye.
Maison d’hôtes Les Bruyères
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Maison d’hôtes Les Bruyères offers accommodations in Gandelain. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bagnoles de l’Orne is 18 miles from Maison d’hôtes Les Bruyères, and Alençon is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- Very friendly landlady. Even offered a garage space for my motorcycle.
- Very nice lady. She took care of us in a very friendly manner. Very familiar and warmly welcomed.
- Very clean modern room/home. Very comfortable bed, friendly host, Fantastic views from the property. Great breakfast. We would love to stay there again.
quiet both around property and in room
continental breakfast at communal table
The front garden
You should visit the village called Saint-Céneri-le-Gérei (approx. 20 km), fantastic place
Les Hautes Loignieres
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Les Hautes Loignieres offers accommodations in Pré-en-Pail. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a private bathroom. A TV, DVD player and Nintendo Wii are provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bagnoles de l’Orne is 13 miles from Les Hautes Loignieres, and Alençon is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 53 miles from the property.
Very personal atmosphere, great and big breakfast, very friendly host, very nice and clean room.
We would definitely come again!
On our tour, this was our favourite accomodation.
Home from homenothing to complain about
- fresh croissants and bread each morning. English spoken.
- Wonderful location, comfortable beds, fresh croissants and bread for breakfast. And our hosts could not have been more friendly or more helpful. Went above and beyond to help us. Conveniently situated when travelling to the South of France – would definitely recommend and will be back to stay again.
- It was all in all, once again, an excellent stay. I cannot recommend it highly enough.
- Very personal atmosphere, great and big breakfast, very friendly host, very nice and clean room.
Au fer à cheval
Located in Gandelain in the region of Basse-Normandie, 16 miles from Bagnoles de l’Orne, Au fer à cheval features a playground and views of the garden.Every room includes a flat-screen TV.Alençon is 9 miles from Au fer à cheval, and Flers is 29 miles away. Saint-Gatien Airport is 52 miles from the property.
- Lovely room in a charming location, great breakfast delivered to the room.
This apartment is part of an ongoing and ambitious project to create a number of high quality apartments for visitors. At no point was there any disturbance and visitors need not be concerned about this.
My apartment was simply, but very well equipped. Everything that a family of 4 would need for a short stay, allowing for basic food preparation and snacks.
Situated on a genuine stables, in a quiet and attractive rural area, this is a great place to stay and enjoy an authentic French experience. Great breakfast!
Very helpful owner.
Very quiet, beautiful and tranquil location.
Would be happy to stay there again.
- Very quiet location so take the satnav. Great view of the countryside while eating breakfast in the garden. Friendly hosts. Only one good restaurant within a few miles drive. Good wifi.
- Absolutely perfect. A lovely welcome from the family, clean room, comfortable beds, a beautiful view over some stunning countryside, great French breakfast and a cold bottle of Normandy cider waiting for us upon arrival! An absolutely perfect stay, we will definitely return but stay for more than 1 night. Thank you!
Castel Pauline is located in Gesnes-le-Gandelin, just 26 miles from Le Mans. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.There is free shuttle service at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and fishing. The guest house also provides free use of bicycles. Bagnoles de l’Orne is 24 miles from Castel Pauline, and Alençon is 6 miles away.
- The size of room and the old fashioned quaintness of the building
A very nice property, an excellent host and a very relaxing night’s stopover for the family on the way to the Vendee.
A most relaxed and charming host !
- The hosts were charming and welcoming. The bed was very comfortable and breakfast was delicious.
Lovely interesting and helpful host.
Une maison d’hotes ou l’on s’est senti ‘comme à la maison’. Le proprietaire est tres sympa, la propreté impeccable. Le cadre est tres calme.
Les petits dejeuners parfaits, avec toujours la petite attention (fraises, choix des confitures, miel..). Un excellent sejour tres reposant.
Chambre d’hôte Courtoux
Featuring free WiFi, Chambre d’hôte Courtoux offers accommodations in Saint-Denis-sur-Sarthon. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Bagnoles de l’Orne is 20 miles from Chambre d’hôte Courtoux, and Alençon is 5 miles from the property. Saint-Gatien Airport is 54 miles away.
- Very french very cumfy gite ..breakfast very good .top marks
- Very friendly, kind, welcoming owner. Accommodation fully equipped for longer stays. Warm, comfortable. Beautiful setting. Excellent WiFi. Fresh flowers. Excellent breakfast, fresh, hot toast, croissants, home made jam. Large bowls of coffee, tea chocolate.
Very dog friendly base, one day’s drive from home in the UK.
In the coutryside with easy dog walking and very quiet, but only 5 minutes from the Autoroute (A28) on the way to South West France.
Southern Normandy and the Alencon area are worth stopping over for a few days.
- Beautiful stone spacious gite, setting is superb, safe secure stunning garden. Lovely garden & furniture. Excellent modern shower room. The owner lives on site and could not be more lovely.
We had our dogs with us and we were able to walk them down a very quite lane.
There was a comfortable, well equipped living/kitchen area and a separate bedroom.
Gîte dans les Alpes Mancelles
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Gîte dans les Alpes Mancelles is located in Gesnes-le-Gandelin in the region of Pays de la Loire. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Le Mans is 25 miles from Gîte dans les Alpes Mancelles, and Bagnoles de l’Orne is 25 miles away.
- A nice garden with all day sun but shade in the breeze to cool you down when needed. The patrons welcome you with warm smiles and a bottle of local wine – a very nice touch. Despite the patrons living in the main house next door you have plenty of privacy. And never any parking problems!
Well placed gem of a Gite in the the Sarthe area, lovely and clean, good size and had a garage where we could secure our motorcycles, kitchen well equipped, good beds etc, no complaints.
The hosts are very lovely people who helped us out whenever we asked.
- We arrived to a great welcome from Dominique after a very hot ride. Wonderful location for getting around the area. There was nothing to much trouble for Bruno and Dominique, even tried to rearrange his garage so we could get the bikes in. Thanks for great time.
- Superb spacious Gite with good accommodation and facilities. Friendly and welcoming owner and tranquil surroundings all add up to a really nice place to stay.
Un gîte très bien agencé et très propre, un site agréable, un accueil chaleureux, le calme, des conseils judicieux, un petit déjeuner sympathique et copieux.
Les animaux domestiques sont acceptés et bien accueillis.
Les ruettes is located in Saint-Germain-sur-Sarthe, just 20 miles from Le Mans. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room.Bagnoles de l’Orne is 29 miles from Les ruettes, and Alençon is 10 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Manoir de la Baronnie
Featuring free WiFi, Manoir de la Baronnie offers accommodations in Marcei. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The guesthouse also provides free use of bicycles. Bagnoles de l’Orne is 22 miles from Manoir de la Baronnie, and Alençon is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 39 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Pacé Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Pacé Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Pacé Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Pacé Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!