9 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ossen Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Ossen Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ossen Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ossen Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ossen Midi-Pyrénées. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ossen Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ossen Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Guest Houses In Ossen Midi-pyrénées:
La Maison d’En O
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, La Maison d’En O offers pet-friendly accommodations in Bagnères-de-Bigorre, just 11 miles from Lourdes. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.This guesthouse has a ski pass sales point and bike rental is available. A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Pau is 31 miles from La Maison d’En O, and Saint-Lary-Soulan is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tarbes-Lourdes Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Very friendly host, lovely property, individual character, great views, convenient location.
- Lovely house. Unusual decor. Lovely views from the rooms. Good value for money.
the breakfast was lovely; the room was large and spacious and the bathroom was very modern.
The property is exquisite. It is like a little retreat. The madame d’hotel was extremely kind and gracious. This is a very, very exceptional value.
- The location was wonderful very calm and peaceful the breakfast was lovely and very filling and the manager was charming and very helpful and accommodating.
– old style room but comfortable
– friendly animals – dog and cats 🙂 (for children especially fantastic!)
– buetifull garden and landscape (Pirenee)
– tasty breakfests (French style)
– very clean
– safe parking place
– in fact there is much more better place then is viewed on photos 🙂
La Cazalère is located in Campan, 13 miles from Lourdes and 16 miles from Saint-Lary-Soulan. The guest house has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A TV, as well as a computer are featured. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.Ski equipment and bike rental are available at this guest house and the area is popular for skiing.You can play pool at this guest house, and the area is popular for biking. Cauterets is 17 miles from La Cazalère, and La Mongie is 7 miles away. Tarbes-Lourdes Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Our host was incredibly helpful. A mountain guide in the summer and a sports teacher / coach. Despite the language difference he sorted us out with a great restaurant nearby and then lots of advice on our ride the next day. The facilities were such that it was better than staying at home
- Patrick was a fantastic host! He has lots of local knowledge about where to eat and what to do in the region and he provides a truly incredible breakfast! The hotel is really lovely and intimate and the atmosphere is warm and welcoming. We were the only guests for the evening so it felt like our own place. Loved hanging out on the balcony and watching the village go by. We are very glad we stayed here.
- La Cazalere is a house with twelve beds, catering primarily to cyclists, that our party of four was lucky enough to have all to ourselves at the end of the season in late September. Patrick is a very friendly host who was a great source of information about the region. He served excellent breakfasts each morning and, when he was unavailable one morning, his lovely parents came instead. We had a splendid time in the house and the village.
- Our host was very cheery and helpful. The breakfast was good and the room was big.
- We were welcomed by Patrick with a lovely cold beer and all the information we required for a great stay. We had the run of the house as the only guests with self-catering a possibility. Breakfast was delightful and staff very accommodating. Great spot to stay and it was a pity we didnt have longer here.
Located in Lourdes, 27 miles from Formigal, Mère Elvira features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Pau is 21 miles from Mère Elvira, and Saint-Lary-Soulan is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Tarbes-Lourdes Airport, 6 miles from Mère Elvira.
- Everything shows so much attention and love (the warm welcome, smiles, very cozy and clean unit especially the bathroom, the delicious healthy home cooked food). We really enjoyed our stay. Only wished we had more time to enjoy our stay in Lourdes.
- Great family environment. I felt very safe. There is no sign that says “Mere Elvira”, but a note at the address, make sure you just ring the door and they will show you to your accommodation. Highly recommend it for a solo traveller on a budget, I felt safe and it exceeded my expectations.
- My stay could not have been more comfortable!! The hotel has beautiful historic character with all new modern amenities. It is impeccably clean and street is very quiet, close to the shrine but away from the bustle of pilgrims. Madame C. and her husband were very helpful to me. My breakfast, which I ordered the night before from Madame, was served in my room; a perfect and welcome start to a wonderful pilgrimage! There is a also a grocery around the corner and a bakery nearby on the corner of Rue du Grotto.
- The apartment was excellent; a fantastic place to stay. Roomy, well-lit, and quiet; it has a nice small kitchen and a spacious bathroom. The owners are great, and we had a wonderful stay!
- Clean comfortable with quick access to everything.
Located in Arras-en-Lavedan, a village with an altitude of 681 metres, Chambres d’Hôtes les Gerbes is an elegant guest house with a hot tub and a large terrace with a panoramic view of the mountains.The rooms at suites at Chambres d’Hôtes les Gerbes are decorated with style and have parquet flooring as well as exposed beams. They offer a view of the garden or the moutains.The continental breakfast includes homemade jams and guests can also request a traditional meal made with local products. Packed lunches and special diet menus are available upon request.After lunch, you can read a book from the library in the lounge room, by the fireplace. Activities nearby include skiing, hiking and cycling.The property is 1.2 miles from Argelès-Gazost and a 15 to 40-minute drive from several ski resorts. Lourdes Train Station is 8.7 miles away.
No reviews yet.
La Maison d’Emmanuel
La Maison d’Emmanuel offers accommodations in Saint-Savin. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.Lourdes is 8 miles from La Maison d’Emmanuel, and Formigal is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tarbes-Lourdes Airport, 14 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
L’Auberge Italienne Titus
L’Auberge Italienne Titus is located in Pierrefitte-Nestalas, just 10 miles from Lourdes. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Formigal is 19 miles from L’Auberge Italienne Titus, and Pau is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tarbes-Lourdes Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- The people are nice and friendly. The restaurant has good food.
It was good value and you ‘re near major cities and walks. Cauterets is only 30min drive, Argelès is 8min away.
The bedroom was clean and she came to make the bed and empty the bins everyday which was nice.
The terrace of the balcony is large you could bring the two chairs out but the baluster is not safe though It needs to be redone.
(Breakfast is €6.50if you want one.)
Week-end parfait en amoureux !
Les aubergistes était très avenant et vraiment très sympathique. Nous avons passés pas mal de temps en leur compagnie et à chaque fois la bonne humeur était au rdv. Tout ce que le chef nous prépare à manger est vraiment excellent !!
EVIDEMMENT nous comptons y retourner très rapidement !
p.s : Une terrasse juste à côté des chambres nous permet de sortir fumer sans sortir de l’établissement !
- La localizacion perfecta. Cerca de cauterets lo que te permite llegar en 20 minutos pero a la vez no tienes que soportar una afluencia excesiva de gente.
L’établissement à beaucoup de charme. Le personnel très sympathique et à l’écoute des clients. Une cuisine avec des produits bruts et tout est fait maison.
Un prix/qualité imbattable.
Merci à vous pour votre accueil très chaleureux.
Au Balaway is located in Louey, 6 miles from Lourdes and 21 miles from Pau. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Saint-Lary-Soulan is 29 miles from Au Balaway, and Cauterets is 21 miles away. Tarbes-Lourdes Airport is 1.2 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Vie d’Estive is located in Bagnères-de-Bigorre, just 11 miles from Lourdes.You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom.Formigal is 31 miles from Vie d’Estive, and Saint-Lary-Soulan is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tarbes-Lourdes Airport, 13 miles from Vie d’Estive.
Cadre magnifique, déconnexion garantie.
À refaire avec plaisir en saison estivale.
Yan,qui était notre hôte d’accueil, est gentil, disponible, à l’écoute, souriant et jovial.
Un séjour inoubliable merci
Le chalet avec sa vue superbe sur les montagnes, sa cheminée. Le chalet possède tout le confort nécessaire en plein milieu de la montagne. Nous reviendrons aux beaux jours.
L’accès y sera plus facile ! Week end réussi!
La rencontre avec Cédric qui a été vraiment intéressante et qui transmet son amour d’un metier bien fait, dans les règles de la nature, un homme qu’on aimerait avoir comme ami.
Le chalet refait main, et la vue, très jolie.
- Dépaysement total…très bon accueil dans un cadre magnifique…dans des logements en accord avec le lieu…
- l’accueil et l’hospitalité de Cédric, la vue, le site, le logement dans son ensemble
- Cadre magnifique, déconnexion garantie.
Maison du Couraou
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Maison du Couraou offers accommodations in Juillan.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Lourdes is 8 miles from Maison du Couraou, and Pau is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tarbes-Lourdes Airport, 2.5 miles from Maison du Couraou.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Ossen Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ossen Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ossen Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ossen Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!