9 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Nela Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Nela Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Nela Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nela Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nela Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Nela Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Nela Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Guest Houses In Nela Castile And Leon:
Casa Rural Fuentetrigo
Featuring free WiFi, Casa Rural Fuentetrigo is located in Brizuela, a 1-hour drive from Bilbao. This guest house offers free breakfast, an on-site restaurant and a shared terrace.Each heated room has simple décor and includes a wardrobe and 1 double or 2 single beds. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower and free toiletries. All rooms have views of the surrounding countryside.The on-site restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and uses local products. You can enjoy hiking, bicycle riding and fishing in the surrounding areas.The Marismas de Santoña, Victoria y Joyel Nature Reserve is a 1-hour drive from Casa Rural Fuentetrigo, and the Ebro Reservoir is 14 mi away.
- We had a wonderful 2 nights here and were looked after well by amazing hosts. The accommodation, food and attentive service were exceptional. Wish we’d booked to stay longer.
- Very rural and rustic.Do not look for luxury here. Difficult to find in the bottom of the village.
- Fantastic location and scenery. Friendly staff and great value for money
Excellent location and the owners were very freindly and welcoming
A perfect stop for us and the food was great
- The welcoming hospitality, and homely atmosphere, evening meal superb, the pasta making lesson from Rocco, and the overall cleanliness and enthusiasm shown by Rocco and Isabella, thanks you two
La Casa Encanto
Surrounded by nature, 3.7 mi from Ojo Guareña Nature Reserve, La Casa Encanto guest house offers free Wi-Fi in Espinosa De Los Monteros. Laredo is an hour’s drive away.This charming house features exposed stone walls, wooden beams and rustic-style dècor. Rooms at La Casa Encanto come with a flat-screen TV, heating, wardrobe, a desk and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Guests can make use of the shared lounge and the shared kitchen, equipped with a microwave, toaster, hob and kitchenware.You will find bars, restaurants and supermarkets 350 feet from the guest house.Santander is 45 mi away and a 90-minute drive will take you to Burgos. Parque Natural Collados del Ansón Nature Reserve is 40 minutes’ away. Bilbao Airport is an hour’s drive from La Casa Encanto.
- La decoración y comodidad del resto de la casa que pudimos disfrutar solos.
- Habitación gigante en casa renovada de piedar y madera en pueblo de maravilla. Para volver!
- Muy centrico amabilidad de Maripi y posibiludad de utilizar la cocina
- La casa está muy bien arreglada, muy bien decorada. Sitio ideal para levantarse e ir a las Cuevas de Ojo Guareña
- Ubicado, dentro del pueblo, en un lugar tranquilo y de fácil acceso.
Posada Molino del Canto
Set in the Zamanzas Valley, Posada Molino del Canto is a rustic stone house midway between Burgos and Santander. Overlooking the River Ebro, it offers free Wi-Fi and free parking.Heated duplex suites have sloped ceilings in the mezzanine area and offer mountain and garden views. There is a living room with a sofa bed. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Ecological seasonal produce from the vegetable garden, or local area, is used in the restaurant. There is a lounge with a fireplace, and sun loungers, tables and chairs in the garden.The property can organize bird watching trips nearby in the Cañones del Ebro y El Rudrón Nature Reserve.
- Fabulous rooms, lovely family, beautiful location. Loved the Bird watching with Javier
- Fantastic location, old building excellently restored to provide homely accommodation, knowledgable friendly host who treated us more as a house guest than client, well cooked simple food from local ingredients.
Llegamos allí llevados por la casualidad y la sorpresa no pudo ser mejor. El entorno, la amabilidad de los dueños, la posada , la comida….todo inmejorable!!
Buscando fechas para repetir
- El trato recibido por parte de toda la familia propietaria. Autentico alojamiento rural.
- In der Molino del Canto geht es ruhig und entspannt zu. Man kann unter dem großen Walnussbaum im Garten sitzen oder in der Nähe wandern und Tiere beobachten. Javier hat sehr gute Tipps für Wanderungen und Ausflüge. Besonders das Frühstück ist ein Genuss. Abends gibt es ein gutes Dreigängemenü.
Palacio de los Alvarado
This restored castle consists of a Medieval tower, an 18th-century palace and a private chapel, set in attractive gardens. Located an hour’s drive from Bilbao, it offers rustic-style rooms with wonderful mountain views.Rooms at Palacio de los Alvarado are individually decorated, with hardwood floors and furniture. Each one has a TV, heating and a private bathroom with toiletries.The Palacio’s charming country-style restaurant offers regional cuisine. A light breakfast of coffee, toast and pastries is served daily. You can enjoy a drink in the bar or outside in the garden.Free Wi-Fi is available in reception, and staff are happy to provide information about the area. Santander and Burgos are both less than 90 minutes away by car. Free parking is offers on site.
- Wonderful former castle full of antiques and collectibles set off the beaten track. Hospitality of Manuel was wonderful – we even received chocolates for our anniversary. Bedroom was amazing.
- We liked the fact that it was an old castle converted to a bed & breakfast type hotel. Bathrooms were modern and clean. Staff was very friendly and accommodating.
- The owners were very friendly and made us feel welcome in their hotel even with the language barriers.
- Staff were welcoming. Room was big and clean really nice with original features and lots of character. Breakfast was nice with orangd juice and home made toast. Small aelection of varied options to please all tastes.
- La habitación, las personas que lo gestionan y la ubicación.
Posada Los Vallucos
Set in a 19th-century house, Posada Los Vallucos offers country-style accommodations with views of Cantabria’s Valderredible Valley. This small guest house has free Wi-Fi and a traditional, Cantabrian restaurant.Rooms at the Vallucos have beamed ceilings, wooden furnishings and some have exposed stone walls. Each room has satellite TV and a fully equipped, private bathroom.Staff at the Posada’s 24-hour reception can provide information on the area surrounding the village of Villaverde de Hito. There are several walking routes in the valley.Ebro Reservoir is 30 minutes’ drive away from the Posada. You can drive to Cantabria’s Observatory, as well as the charming town of Orbenaja del Castillo, in 10 minutes.
- La localización de la posada y el trato de la señora
El trato estupendo.Limpieza y confortable .
Cerca de todoh
- buen alojamiento aunque un poco apartado, al no tener restaurante y estar alejado de un pueblo grande el asunto de la cena es un poco problematico.
- La ubicación, inmerso en plena naturaleza cántabra
Lugar tranquilo y Mª Encantadora. La habitación muy grande y cómoda.
Si volvemos a la zona nos alojaremos en el mismo sitio.
Hotel Rural El Rincón de Gadea
El Rincón de Gadea is located in Santa Gadea, 5 minutes’ drive from Ebro Reservoir. This traditional stone house features a charming garden and a lounge with a fireplace.The rooms at El Rincón de Gadea feature rustic décor and wooden floors. Each one has free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom.The property’s restaurant serves traditional mountain-style food. Please note that lunch and dinner require a reservation. There are bars and restaurants within a short walk in Santa Gadea.Nearby there you can visit the beautiful Monte Hijedo Forest, and the Ebro Reservoir is great for bird watching. Santander is an hour’s drive away, and you can drive to Burgos in 1 hour and 15 minutes. The property offers free parking on site.
- We only had breakfast at the Farmhouse and it was good value for money. the owners were excellent even with us not speaking a lot of Spanish. it was really great to holiday in rural Spain.
- Excellent welcome by the owners. Very nice people. The first impression when we arrived in a cold night with a staying room warmed by a chimney was great, providing a charming atmosphere, enhanced by the rustic furniture. Beautiful room and good breakfast.
- Very comfortable bed & good linen. Rosa (the owner) very helpful and pleasant.
- The couple running this lovely small hotel were absolutely brilliant! If you want to stay out of the way in a clean well appointed room with really friendly people, this is it. The lady cooked a wonderful evening meal and I thoroughly recommend Hotel Rural El Rincón de Gadea.
- very friendly and hospitable, beautiful house and location
Posada La Braniza
Featuring free WiFi, Posada la Braniza is located in Vega de Pas. This guest house offers free breakfast, a restaurant and bar on site, barbecue facilities and a shared terrace.Each heated room at this guest house has 1 double or 2 single beds, a flat-screen TV, and closet. The private bathroom comes with a spa bath or shower. All rooms have access to a balcony.There is a shared lounge at this property where guests can relax, as well as a garden. An array of activities can be arranged on site or in the surroundings, including hiking.The Pas River is 650 feet from Posada La Braniza, and Collados del Ason Nature Reserve can be reached in 5 minutes by car.
Lovely property, huge bed, all facilities we needed. Very quiet, great location for touring the area. Lots of eating choice in the village. Breakfast was very good and served by a cheerful and helpful lady.
Extremely good value for money
Lovely house, and somewhere to eat not far away (tapas).
In small rustic village with amenities, shop, 2 bars, bakery etc.
- Everything. Charming rural village in beautiful mountain countryside.
- Very friendly, welcoming family and comfortable stay.
- Excellent cozy rural hotel – small, quiet and friendly, with great views, beautiful rooms and nice hosts. Good breakfast, caring personnel (I guess it is managed by a family). If you like hiking – great tracks start from Pandillo, just 5 km away.
- Lovely property, huge bed, all facilities we needed. Very quiet, great location for touring the area. Lots of eating choice in the village. Breakfast was very good and served by a cheerful and helpful lady.
Posada Casa de don Guzman
Featuring a garden, Posada Casa de don Guzman is located in Vega de Pas. Cafeterias and restaurants are 100 feet away. The river Pas is 1,000 feet away. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Including wooden parquet floors and modern design, each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Featuring a bath or shower, private bathrooms also come with towels and linen.The masonry stone-built house offers continental breakfast every morning.Posada Casa de don Guzman is 16 mi from the cave of Puente Viesgo. Bilbao Airport is 43 mi away. The property offers free parking.
Great boutique style hotel
Excellent tavern down the hill for a meal
- The way this place is set up is quite unique. Antigues in perfect harmony with quite modern items. Bathroom very very modern. Javier’s English is pretty good. He and his brother are nice hosts. Oldest brother runs a nearby restaurant. Vega de Pas is a good central location for day trips.
- A beautiful hotel which was very easy to find. The standard of the rooms is fantastic and each room has its own unique style. There is plenty of walking, should you wish to do so, or sit an relax in the few bars around the town.
- Lovely hotel in very peaceful town. The hotel is full of all sorts of memorabilia so rather unusual compared to the trend of everything being pared down to the minimum. The rooms are large and well furnished with lovely modern bathrooms. Breakfast is included – it’s simple but adequate. One of the owners speaks great English, the other not much but they are both lovely kind guys who made us feel very welcome. We came to the town to go canyoning (booked through Paddle in Spain) which was really fun if you are looking for a bit of adventure.
- like most places in Europe breakfast is basic, the tea is poor, coffee VG
- Great boutique style hotel
El Rincon features free WiFi throughout the property and views of mountain in Espinosa de los Monteros. Featuring a restaurant, the property also has a bar. Guests can enjoy city views.At the guest house, the rooms have a wardrobe, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The guest house has a restaurant with traditional cuisine and a bar on the ground floor with a terrace. A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Santander is 30 mi from El Rincon. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 28 mi from the accommodations.
- The rooms are recently renovated and are very nice for the price of the rooms. The bed was new and comfortable.
- Fin de semana perfecto. Buen tamaño de habitación y todo muy moderno. Nos ha encantado.
- Estaba muy limpio, la decoración es bonita y acrecienta la sensación de confort. Las sábanas eran muy suaves.
Personal muy amable. Habitación cómoda y decorada con buen gusto. Excelente ubicación. Muy buena calidad-precio.
Dispone de restaurante, el cual tiene también una buena relación calidad/cantidad-precio.
- Las curvas de la carretera. La habitación en general reformada.
Top Guest Houses In Nela Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Nela Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Nela Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Nela Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!