9 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Na Macaret Menorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Na Macaret Menorca is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Na Macaret Menorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Na Macaret Menorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Na Macaret Menorca. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Na Macaret Menorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Na Macaret Menorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Guest Houses In Na Macaret Menorca:
Hostal La Palma
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Set next to the marina in the Menorcan village of Fornells, Hostal La Palma offers 2 outdoor swimming pools and free Wi-Fi. All the air-conditioned rooms have private terraces.Each modern room features a safe and a TV with English and German channels. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.Breakfast is served on one of Hostal La Palma’s terraces, with views of Fornells Port. Tapas, pizzas and sandwiches are available in the café-bar. Within a 5-minute walk, there are various bars and restaurants offering traditional local food.Menorca Airport is 19 mi from Hostal La Palma and Menorca’s only golf course is a 10-minute drive away. Car and bike hire is offered and there is a bus stop 150 feet away. Activities such as hiking, kayaking and windsurfing, as well as catamaran trips, can be organized for guests.
- The room was clean with good size bathroom and shower and a private balcony. The room had air-conditioning which was left running all the time so there was somewhere cool to escape. There is a small pool and garden area with chairs and sun loungers which is great when you don’t want to go to the beach.
- We loved our stay at the hostel. We were based at fornells for 4 nights for outdoor pursuits of diving and kayaking. We arrived at gone midnight due to a delayed flight whereby the host welcomed us with a wide smile. It had everything we required. It was clean and had a lovely relaxed atmosphere. Great location in the heart of fornells. Surpurb breakfast to start the day over looking the square. Thanks to the team at fornells. We will be back
- Food was delicious, especially the bread and croissants. You can have a very good breakfast with plenty of food supplied. Have as much as you like! The owners and all their staff work extremely hard, and the service is brilliant. They “go that extra mile” to make everyone feel very welcome! The atmosphere is lovely especially because the local residents use the bar and restaurant, you do not feel like a tourist, in fact more like being with friends and family. The tortoises are nice as well!
- The hotel is advertised as a hostel which might put people off to be fair it would normally not even be accomodation that I would consider but as it was only for one night as it was extremely central in a local square I booked it and was pleasantly surprised. The room was basic but very freshly painted white with a modern toilet and it was a good side with a small balcony. There is a restaurant to the front looking onto the water which was very nice. At the back of the hostel there is a swimming pool and sun loungers and a grassy area. The staff were lovely. Fornells itself is a small but beautiful place I would definitely recommend Hostal La Palma
- Everything was excellent, food, comfort, the owners and staff. Was recommended by a friend who goes to this hotel usually twice a year. We were both so pleased we went, in fact, we can not wait to go again, the best holiday ever.
Hostal Port Fornells
Located in the small village of Ses Salines, a 5-minute drive from Fornells, Hostal Port Fornells features an outdoor pool and offers free WiFi in public areas.Air-conditioned and heated, each room has a balcony and is equipped with a desk, safe, and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a bath or a shower. Toiletries and hairdryer are provided.The property offers bike and car rental services, and also includes billiards and table tennis table.Cala Tirant Beach is 1.2 mi from the guest house and a lovely beachfront promenade can be reached in 15 minutes on foot. The area is popular for water sports, such as diving and windsurfing. Minorca Airport is 17 mi away.
- Great location, close to the water and Fornells. Very friendly staff
- The host was amazingly nice, the room was cleaned every day and a very nice restaurant is located nearby.
- The staff were really friendly and helpful Daniel was always available to help. The room was very comfortable and kept very clean regular towel and bed changes and with a fabulous view of Ses Salines . We enjoyed a continental breakfast each morning and the coffee was superb x
- Excellent location Good swimming pool and car park.
This is a lovely Hostal with a traditional feel
It is located strategically close to the wildest and most beautiful beaches in the North coast
Villa Cristalina is located in Alaior and features a terrace. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with an outdoor pool. The guesthouse provides a shared lounge.At the guesthouse, every room comes with a closet. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Ciutadella is 16 miles from Villa Cristalina, while Sant Lluis is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Menorca Airport, 7 miles from the property.
Camera piccola ma accogliente, bagno vecchiotto ma pulito.
Wifi disponibile solo nel salotto comune
Cucina in comune ma ben organizzata, basta avere buone regole di convivenza con gli altri ospiti della struttura.
Piscina grande e pulita anche se non l’abbiamo usata.
Posizione tranquilla, la villa è in campagna ma a pochi km da alaior, grazioso paese dotato anche di grandi supermercati dove fare la spesa con poco.
- La localisation est idéale pour rayonner dans l’île. La piscine et le jardin/parc sont de gros plus. Nous avons apprécié la cuisine partagée, la propreté.
- Emplacement en pleine campagne, la piscine, la propreté
- Sítio calmo. Piscina excelente. Muito boa localização
- Ambiente agradable,buena ubicación y entorno tranquilo. La casera fue muy amable en toda la estancia.
- Camera piccola ma accogliente, bagno vecchiotto ma pulito.
Agroturismo Son Vives Menorca – Adults Only
Offering an outdoor pool, Agroturismo Son Vives is set in Ferreries in the Menorca Region, 9.9 mi from Ciutadella. The guest house has a barbecue and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. A terrace or patio are featured in every room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.You will find a tour desk and the own cheese shop at the property. Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including horse riding and cycling. The guest house also offers bike hire.Mahon is 16 mi from Son Vives, while Cala Galdana is 6.8 mi from the property. The Menorca Airport is 15 mi from Agroturismo Son Vives.
Stay at Son Vives and feel the stress drain away.
Eat at their restaurant for your evening meal and watch the glorious sunset.
Sleep with curtains open and wake to fabulous landscape and distant azure seas
See eagles soar and pet the horses
- Everything it’s an amazing hotel with views to die for…
Wonderful place to stay – truly magical.
We were celebrating our 40 year Anniversary and Son Vives – just perfect.
The breakfast in the morning was delicious and everyone greeted you with a smile
The Owner Pacqui along with Eva and Clara (the girls spoke excellent english) made us feel so welcome.
The view from Son Vives is incredible and you can see for miles.
Great swimming pool area near a lovely garden where a lot of their herbs and vegetables are used in their cooking.
We had two evening meals which were far better than most restaurants on the island.
The rooms are very contemporary and our bed really comfortable.
Don’t hesitate to go its not often I write reviews but we found a very special place that made us truly relax.
Also Son Vives was within easy reach of everything in Menorca.
The peaceful location and the views of the surroundings are fantastic. We really enjoyed the breakfast. There is plenty of choice and the majority of it is freshly made.
The room is spacious and the bed is comfortable.
- Beautiful landscapes, very calm and isolated place – in my opinion the best location in Menorca. We really enjoyed our 1 week spring holiday also because of helpful and nice staff:-)
- Stay at Son Vives and feel the stress drain away.
Hostal La Isla
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Hostal La Isla is a 5-minute walk from the historic center of Menorca’s capital, Mahon, and less than half a mile from the Port. It offers free Wi-Fi and a 24-hour front desk.Featuring tile floors and wooden furniture, air-conditioned rooms have cable TV and a work desk. They are also heated and the private bathroom comes with amenities.Guests can have breakfast in the restaurant at La Isla, and there is a cafe-bar. Room service is available and packed lunches can be requested.The family-run Isla guesthouse offers luggage storage and a dry cleaning service. It has a tour desk and concierge service. Menorca Airport is a 15-minute drive away.
- The location is great. Bathrooms are also very nice
- Safe, clean, comfortable and friendly. Good Wi fi connection
Everything: Location is close to the downtown but in a quiet and silent area where it is easy to find car park places. Breakfast is very nice (not a buffet one): you can have fruit, toasts, sandwiches (bocadillos) ==> the one from sobrasada and cheese is great! And you get as well very good coffee.
The property is so clean and they know the island very well, so they can you the best recommendations to enjoy yourself.
Everything was more than Ok here. The people were very kind and gives us good tips
We had a good breakfest .
- Very friendly staff and good location. Good value for money.
Hostal Jume is situated in the center of Mahón, 650 feet from the city’s port. This guesthouse has rooms with private bathrooms and free Wi-Fi access.The Jume has simple, bright décor. Its air conditioned rooms feature flat-screen TV’s and safes are available for rent.Hostal Jume serves a daily breakfast in its cafe. The guesthouse is within walking distance of various restaurants and bars by Mahón Port.The guesthouse is set in the city’s historic quarter and is a 10-minute walk from Santa María Church and Plaza de Conquesta. The nearest beach is around 4 miles away.
- People are very nice and the hotel is very well decorated, except the room. But is was very confortable, very nice bed.
Perfectly okay place, good location.
Not going to wow but if you need an inexpensive place to rest your head this is fine.
The Hostal Jume is the friendliest little space I have stayed in for a while . All of the staff are so helpful and informative and booking in was just so easy . My room although basic was so clean with air con included . There is parking included for bikes and a lovely breakfast for only 6€ in the cafeteria . Here you can also meet travellers from all over the world and discuss exciting new places to visit on the island .
The location itself is perfect for exploring the port and the central bus station is just a short walk away . The buses are a really cheap and easy way to discover the island and travel to all of the beautiful beaches . We regularly took the bus to a small beach called Punta prima for 2€ return !!!!
We had a be best stay and would highly recommend Hostal Jume if you are the type of traveller who likes to explore
- Very nice apartment with everything needed. Beds are very comfortable, bathroom is spacious. The staff is pleasant, definitely recommend to the travelers!
- perfect location in quiet area nearby all by feet 100m from free parking comfy superior room good breakfast very nice staff very good value for money
Posada orsi Paspartu
Located in the center of Mahón, an 8-minute walk from its port, Posada Orsi is an eco-friendly guest house featuring a roof terrace with outdoor seating and chill-out areas. It offers rooms and a suite. Free WiFi is available.Posada orsi Paspartu is decorated with natural and recycled materials. It uses solar water heating, ceiling fans and led lighting. The property also organizes cultural and sport activities.The rooms and suite include a fan. The rooms either come with a private bathroom or have access to a shared one.The property also includes a shared lounge with a TV, and a shared kitchen with fridge, hob and microwave. It offers bike rental and laundry services for a surcharge.Plaza de Ayuntamiento, surrounded by a number of shops and bars, is 1,000 feet from the property. Menorca Airport can be reached in 12 minutes by car. There is free public parking nearby.
- The location was great and the staff was really helpful! We came in late after a really long flight and felt welcome upon arrival. The view from our room was the highlight of the stay.
- The hostel is in the heart of the town, making access to Mahon easy. The receptionist was was very helpful and our short stay was all that we could have hoped for. We liked the fact that it is marketed on sustainability and being eco-friendly.
The staff was very simpatic and helpful.
The shower in the corredor was top. The location is very central.
- The rooftop terrace is an excellent feature and the staff were friendly. Location is brilliant right in the heart of Mahon.
- Rooftop terrace was a sun trap staff were extremely helpful with places to go/directions..definitely stay again…
This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. Located in Menorca’s Mahón Bay, Hostal Horizonte features a massage service and a sun terrace. Each functional, air conditioned room includes a private bathroom, TV and free Wi-Fi access.The affordable Horizonte Guest House has its own bar and restaurant, where guests can enjoy traditional local dishes. It also has a tour desk, offering information about the island.Just outside Es Castell, the Horizonte is a 5-minute walk from various shops, bars and restaurants. Mahón Ferry Port is one mile away and offers regular services to Barcelona and to the other Balearic Islands.
- easy-going simple hostel, nice staff, good for the location 🙂
- I liked the beds – they were very comfortable. Although the breakfast was only coffee and croissant they were super delicious.The owner also makes great sandwiches and they are not pricey. Great deal for little money 🙂
- Excellent value all round. And a good spot. Easy parking and straight out onto main road
I liked the fact that it had heating because it was cold outside.
The owner will help you with a smile.
The coffee is the best in the area and the breakfast adequate.
Comfy bed. Clean and tidy room .
Basic breakfast , good coffee and croissant…!
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Sa Païssa is located just 1,300 feet from Cala’n Porter Beach on Menorca’s south coast. It has an outdoor pool, terrace with loungers and simple rooms with a private balcony. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.The hotel’s restaurant serves characteristic Mediterranean food and has a covered terrace. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.Sa Paissa organizes live music 6 nights a week on the outdoor terrace, including blues, rock and tribute acts. Staff at the tour desk can provide information about what to see and do in Menorca.Guests at Sa Paisa can make use of the services and common areas at Siesta Mar apartments, located 1-minute walk away.Menorca Airport is under 15 minutes’ drive from the hotel. You can drive to the S’Albufera des Grau Nature Reserve in 30 minutes.
- Very clean. Small pool at Sa Paissa but there is free use of two larger nearby pools, one busy, one quiet. We had breakfast included which was at neighboring property and excellent quality. Reasonable entertainment most nights. Fabulous beach nearby with crystal clear waters. (Beach is well below resort so 181 steps or steep road to beach). Plenty of bars and restaurants nearby. Samoa over road great place to eat. Happy hour (5 – 6) at Club Menorca (about 3/4 mile from property, is worth finding for stunning views.
- Hotel has been recently updated and all was very good
- Staff was very nice and friendly. The breakfast was good and the location was very central in Cala en Porter.
- The bed was comfy, the room was large, plenty of storage. Great location!
- there were no children staying at this hotel, which was great.
Top Guest Houses In Na Macaret Menorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Na Macaret Menorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Na Macaret Menorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Na Macaret Menorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!