9 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Montmesa Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Montmesa Aragon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Montmesa Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Montmesa Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Montmesa Aragon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Montmesa Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Montmesa Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Guest Houses In Montmesa Aragon:
El Callejon De Andrese
Located 2,650 feet from Loarre Castle, this charming rural guest house offers free Wi-Fi and a terrace overlooking the castle and surrounding mountains. Flat-screen satellite TV is included in each room.El Callejon De Andrese has wooden beams and original stone walls. It offers a lounge and dining room, where you can enjoy a fresh breakfast of local cheese, cured meats and homemade jam.The heated rooms include a sofa and DVD player. Each room has views over the Sierra de Loarre Mountains. Bathrobes and slippers are provided in the private bathrooms.Information about the region is available from the 24-hour reception. El Callejon is less than 19 mi from Huesca. The Sierra y Los Cañones de Guara Nature Reserve is a 50-minute drive away.
Not far from the stunning castle, the hotel is at the back of the village and in a very quiet location. Rooms were very comfortable. Car parking around the hotel is easy.
Value for money
- Personal touch, made to feel like home. Breakfast was amazing, the whole hotel had lots of character.
Very generous breakfast which was included in the price.
Free use of outside sitting/eating area. Free use of lounge area.
- Unusual decor. Local bar Just down the street, with far better food than La Rambla “production”. Comfort beds.
- The owner doesn’t speak English but is very friendly and attentive. The old house provides atmosphere of original Spanish village. Castle view is also very picturesque.
- Not far from the stunning castle, the hotel is at the back of the village and in a very quiet location. Rooms were very comfortable. Car parking around the hotel is easy.
Hostal Joaquin Costa
Hostal Joaquin Costa is located near the historic center of Huesca. The modern rooms are equipped with air conditioning, a plasma television and free WiFi connection.Breakfast is served at the Hotel Posada De La Luna, located just 150 feet from Hostal Joaquin Costa.There is a private garage for guests to leave their cars during their stay.The Huesca Museum is 650 feet from the hotel and the Cathedral is just a 5-minute walk away. The San Pedro Monastery is 1,650 feet from Joaquin Costa Hostal.
- The lady at the hotel down the road, where you had to pick up the key was lovely and spoke good English. Parking was secure but cost 10 euros for motorbike. Town was nice.
Spacious bathroom and shower. Large comfy beds and reasonable wi-fi throughout the hostal.
Breakfast in the nearby hotel was excellent.
The place was clean and the bed was so comfortable , and the staff is so helpful.
The only thing if you can put some English channels 😅.
Overall it’s great place.
it was very clean and the staff were friendley and helpfull.
And let us park our motorcycle’s in there garage.
it was like it was brand new.
- Very reasonable, clean, modern hotel in a convenient area short walk to the center.
Set in the center of Huesca, next to the Cathedral and City Council building, this guest house enjoys an ideal location for exploring this historical city and surrounding mountains.Visit the Gothic Cathedral in Huesca and stroll around its historical streets. Alternatively, you can spend a day in the Sierra Cañones de Guara nature reserve, or a little further afield you can visit the spectacular Pyrenees Mountains. This is the ideal base from which to enjoy a walking holiday, and the fresh air of this untouched natural setting.The hotel’s rooms have free Wi-Fi internet access and a TV. Each one comes with a private bathroom.
- after waking up I had 7 ticks on my leg and one on my back! I want to sue the place
Quiet pleasant situation. Easy walking distance to Cathedral & museum. Both well worth a visit. Family run accommodation. Very helpful & friendly. Lift from underground garage to the floor where our room was.
No meals provided but microwave available if needed.Underground
- The price. Friendly gent on arrival very helpful. Secure parking (with a fee). Good location.
- the staff were amazing! always greeting us every time we went in or out and the younger guy working there was brilliant. I’m not a confident driver and found negotiating the under ground parking a bit nerve wracking so he kindly parked up for me every day ! the hotel was very clean and comfortable and in a perfect location near the cathedral.
- Basic, somewhat dated, but reasonably comfortable family run hostal in a small square in the centre of Huesca. Because of a misunderstanding (whose I do not know!) the proprietor had been expecting two people, and very kindly offered me free garage space at no extra charge.
Hostal Jaime I
Hostal Jaime I is located 10 minutes’ walk from Huesca Bullring, and 15 minutes from the city center. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.The guest house has its own restaurant, where guests can enjoy grilled meat specials. Hot and cold tapas and drinks are available at the café-bar. There is 24-hour reception and tourist information can be provided.Decorated in bright colors and featuring floor-to-ceiling windows, each room at Hostal Jaime I has a private bathroom and a TV.Hostal Jaime I is just 6.8 mi from Huesca-Pirineos Airport. There is easy access by car to the A-22 Motorway.
We arrived late and staff waited for us. We really liked it.
Very good value for money, confortable room.
- Very good location and availability of a free parking place
- This was our budget accommodation on our way to our holiday destination. It was basic but very clean and comfortable. We rented two rooms for a family of five. Aircon in one room was excellent. Good WiFi. While it is based in a part of Huesca that seems a little run down, we parked on the street with a car full of luggage and it was safe. Countryside around Huesca is breathtakingly beautiful.
- I booked the wrongs day by mistake. They could not have been better in finding me a room and at the same price. I am very pleased with the service. Awesome.
- Good location, excellent parking, wonderfully clean, helpful staff.
- We arrived late and staff waited for us. We really liked it.
Offering a restaurant serving local cuisine, Casa Rufino is located in Bolea. Set at the foothills of Sierra y Cañones de Guara Natural Park, the air-conditioned guest house has free Wi-Fi.Each bright room with classic décor features a TV and private bathroom. Towels and bed linen are provided. There is a lovely garden and a tour desk available for guests.Casa Rufino is 5 minutes’ walk from traditional bars and restaurants serving local cuisine. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking. The center of Zaragoza is a 50-minute drive from the property. The Pyrenees are within the same distance.
- Spotless accommodation, Bar downstairs has very good food Nice village
- Do not look anywhere else, this is the best value around. Traditional food, friendly staff, and cozy accommadations. The patrons of the bar and restaurant are great to have a beer with and talk about Spanish culture.
- Convenient right in town. Good restaurant/bar just below.
- Situated above a very popular local restaurant that serves authentic local food at lunchtimes, in an interesting old town with friendly staff, fast wifi and big rooms.
Relació qualitat/preu Correcte
This cozy guest house is located in a renovated building on a semi-pedestrianized street in the historic center of Huesca. It features modern comforts including free Wi-Fi access.Feel at home with a stay at Hostal San Marcos, located right in the heart of Huesca just 1,300 feet from the Cathedral.Relax in a comfortable bedroom with private bathroom and air conditioning. Lie back and watch television, or use the free Wi-Fi connection to catch up on emails.Outside, explore this charming little city and discover some of its thousands of years of history. Try characteristic Aragonese food in one of the many local restaurants.Hostal San Marcos is perfectly located between the ski resorts and mountain landscapes of the Pyrenees and the regional capital, Zaragoza.Only 6.2 mi away, the beautiful Sierra de Guara National Park is the perfect place to practice outdoor sports including trekking, horse riding and climbing.
- The staff was super kind with us. Rooms as expected. all clean and in the very center of the city.
- Walking distance from station. In the centre, close to restaurants etc
- Nice Location in the middle of town with good restaurants and Bars
- Great breakfast, allergens signes, gluten free bread if you ask.
- Spotless clean rooms, excellent value for money. Good location
This guest house is in the historic center of Huesca. It is just 650 feet from the Church of Saint Peter, originally built in the 12th Century.Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas at the Hostal Lizana. Car rental is possible, and there is a parking lot with good rates.All rooms have a TV with some digital channels and radio. There is a mini-bar in every room. Non-smoking rooms are also available.The Lizana is a short walk from all of Huesca’s monuments. These include the Cathedral, built in 1273.There is a tour desk offering tourist information. Reception is open 24 hours a day.
- The location is just in the heart of Huesca, walking around is super easy and not far from good bars and restaurants. Staff is very friendly and helping, they suggested us some ideas how to get most out of our stay in Huesca. Also there is a secure parking in garage available, so no troubles with finding a place for car as well.
- Very close to the Cathedral and other places of interest. Nice hosts. Air conditioning. Small refrigerator in the room. The only thing that bothers me now is the fact that I had my foot bitten by some insects at night and I hope those were not any pesky creatures.
- location is close to the old city, but this time it wasn’t convenient because of street’s works.
- City centre location with secure garage (extra cost but well worth it) and everything I needed. A well run family business.
- Quiet night, friendly helpful staff, clean and good value for the price.
Hostal El Centro
Offering a restaurant serving local cuisine, Hostal El Centro is located in the heart of Huesca. Set 10 minutes’ walk from Huesca Train Station, the air-conditioned guest house has free Wi-Fi.Each room features a flat-screen TV and private bathroom with a bidet and free toiletries. There is a bar and 24-hour reception available for guests.Hostal El Centro is 20 minutes’ drive from Sierra y Cañones de Guara Natural Park. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking. Zaragoza is 43 mi away and Lleida is 1 hours’ drive from the property.
- A simple and basic hostel but fantastic value for money and in a really interesting part of the town.
- Location was excellent, staff very friendly and helpful… great stay.
The room&bathroom is simple, but everything is practical and comfortable. Good location, friendly staff, and very economic.
I liked to stay there.
- I really like this place. It is exactly at the city centre so the localisation is great! The room was quite big with a nice and clean bathroom. Taking that into account the price was very low:)
Great location, very quiet, comfy beds. Good value for money.
Staff went out of their way to provide a breakfast for us on request.
Hostal Asador Esperanza
Located in Huesca within 1.7 miles of Convention Centre of Huesca and 1.7 miles of The Olympia Theatre Huesca, Hostal Asador Esperanza has rooms with free WiFi. Among the various facilities of this property are a garden, a terrace and a bar. The property features a restaurant.A à la carte breakfast is served each morning at the property.Non-stop assistance is available at the reception.The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Paco was great. Very friendly and a lovely atmosphere. Great location. We will definitely stay here again. Superb value for money and a relaxed place to stay.
- the staff were very friendly and were happy to provide an alternative to their menu to accommodate the needs of my wife
- Nice hostel / motel to sleep one night on your way to somewhere. Nice breakfast. It’s cheap so you simply can’t expect higher quality.
The location was excellent for a stopover driving back to the Uk from southern Spain. Although the hotel was basic our room was very comfortable with an excellent ensuite shower room. The hotel has a restaurant where we had a very good meal for 15€ pp including wine, water and coffee – what’s not to like! Very little English was spoken but all the staff were charming and helpful and our lovely waiter acted out the menu with great aplomb!
There was no charge for the dog and there was a quiet lane opposite which was ideal for a walk, so she was happy.
- Plenty of parking and the room basic but very clean. No charge for our dog which made a change. Breakfast was included. Great cup of coffee and a pastry, at least it started us off for the rest of our journey.
Top Guest Houses In Montmesa Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Montmesa Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Montmesa Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Montmesa Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!