9 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Mollina Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Mollina Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Mollina Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mollina Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mollina Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Mollina Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Mollina Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Guest Houses In Mollina Andalucía:
Casa Rural Aire
Casa Rural Aire is located in Fuente de Piedra, near to the well-known wetlands where guests can observe numerous species of birds. Free WiFi access is available.A daily breakfast is included in Casa Rural Aire, which consists of local bread, olive oil, butter, jam and pâté, as well as orange juice, coffee and tea. There is also a drinks self service and a shared kitchen to prepare light meals.Each air-conditioned room at this guest house has a TV and a private bathroom with bath and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are provided.At Casa Rural Aire you will find a garden, a terrace and a shared lounge. Tourist information can be provided at the reception.Malaga is 43 mi away.
- It was clean, very comfortable and very reasonably priced. Great location to.
- Well-groomed accomodation with small swiming pool.
- It was beautiful and quiet. The pool was perfect and we loved lounging in the hammock. Our rooms were very clean, the bathrooms were large and the a/c cold. There is a cozy sofa lounge for all with a lending library too. Best of all we’re the kind staff who gave us lots of information and were warm and welcoming.
- Well worth a visit. Excellent hospitality and fantastic value for money. Large rooms and great facilities
The house is nice, comfortable and clean. There is a self service fridge offering some drinks and meals (pizza) – with kitchen available for use to the guests.
The swimming pool area is really nice despite during our visit the water was till too cold. Served breakfats is ok, some sweets, breads, salami and cheese, fresh fruit – selection is not too wide but generally for the room pri c e is more then adequate in Spain.
Hostal Colon Antequera
Hostal Colon Antequera is in the historical center of Antequera, 650 feet from San Sebastian Church. It offers air-conditioned rooms with satellite TV, a private balcony and free Wi-Fi.The Colon Antequera’s central location means there are many shops, bars, restaurants, and cafes within a short walk. There are snack and drink vending machines on-site, as well as a cash machine.Rooms at the guest house are comfortable, and the private bathroom features a hairdryer. The ecological Hostal Colon uses energy-efficient lighting, and has solar panels for water heating.Hostal Colon has a tour desk, and you can hire a car or bicycle. Private parking is available nearby, for an extra cost. Antequera Golf Club and the nearest spa are within 1.2 mi of the property.
- This is a quirky but pleasant place to stay with friendly staff and comfortable, if basic, rooms.
Spacious room, air conditioning worked great (it was very hot outside!)
- Definitely full of old character. My room overlooked the inner courtyard garden which I liked very much. Smallish room but clean and comfortable. The staff were very helpful and allowed me to keep my bicycle in the room. Everything you would want for a short stay in this picturesque town.
- Brilliant location. Rooms very very spacious- a little tired maybe, but this added to its charm.
- We are biking around Andalusia and were happy that we could put the bikes in the room. There was a lift to the 2nd floor and we could fit our bikes in it standing up. The room was old a very large and full of character. We were so surprised at how nice it was and loved staying here. The bathroom was good and shower worked well. The wifi worked well and the location was perfect for restaurants.
Hostal San Francisco
Located in Campillos, 9.3 mi from El Caminito del Rey route, Hostal San Francisco features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Pets are welcome.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. A balcony is featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower and bidet. A TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including cycling and fishing. Antequera is 17 mi from Hostal San Francisco, while Osuna is 19 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 33 mi from the property.
- It was a nice and comfy place to stay for one night.
- This was just an average hotel, nothing special, nothing bad.
- Friendly and helpful staff. Amazing view. Just a few steps to the beach.
- The receptionist was really friendly and helpful. Bike parking great!
- Everything was just right, no disappointments, nothing extraordinary too I guess…
Refugio Del Alamut
Featuring an outdoor pool and garden with outdoor tables, Refugio Del Alamut is located in Valle de Abdalajis, ideal for hiking or mountain biking. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas.Each room is heated and has a double bed. It includes a wardrobe and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom offers a shower.The property also has its restaurant serving local meats. There is also a snooker table and table tennis.Málaga Airport is around an hour’s drive from the property and Desfiladero de los Gaitanes Nature Reserve is 5 mi away.
- Hostess very friendly. Nice vibe about the whole place
- Spacious, comfortable and clean room with nice rural details. Friendly and helpfull staff. I stayed one night here, during walking a part of the GR7 trail. I think I was the only guest but got served a very nice dinner and breakfast.
Swimming pool was fine
Large bar area, although nobody there
Near a great restaurant down the road.
- The breakfast with fresh home made Fig And apple jams
- Very friendly, wonderful rural location but basic facilities close at hand.
Hostal Restaurante Las Canteras
Hostal Restaurante Las Canteras is located in the Andalusian town of Pedrera, around an hour’s drive from Málaga. It offers a café and a restaurant serving home-made Andalusian food.The rooms at Hostal Restaurante Las Canteras feature free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms offer countryside views.The town of Osuna is a 20-minute drive from the property. You can drive to Seville and Córdoba in around 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Nice breakfast including natural orange juice, nice coffe and bread with tomato and serrano ham! Dinner was also nice and with creative and good cooking! Try the “Pluma” if you like the meat or the “Salads” if you want something lighter!
- great views, friendly staff, close to Estepa a beautiful small city and home of famed montecados and provolones
- peace and quiet, cosy room with clean bathroom, fantastic on site restaurant and lovely fresh simple Spanish breakfast
- the staff were very friendly. the restaurant was officially c closed on the morning we were leaving, but they opened up specially for us so we could have some coffee and toast before our long drive to Portugal.
Muito boa relação preço qualidade, dos preços mais honesto que encontrei nos ultimos tempos.
Optimo restaurante para degustar comida andaluza.
Hostal Vista a la Sierra
Hostal Vista a la Sierra is a 2-star property located in Valle de Abdalagís. The property has free WiFi.The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a TV. Selected rooms come with a kitchenette with a microwave and a fridge. Guest rooms include a closet.Malaga is 21 miles from Hostal Vista a la Sierra. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 21 miles from the property.
The location is perfect for those who want to enjoy rural life and olive trees landscape, figs and others, zigzagy roads reminded me of home.
And it is between Caminito Del Ray & Málaga, you can enjoy city life or nature.
And finally Francisco was a fantastic man, an excellent guy and so generous and he provided us internet connection and parking area.
Finally I would like to add that the value of stay and facility provided are matching, who expects more should pay more somewhere else.
I wanted a place to rest in because I spent most of my time out exploring.
- Francisco was so friendly and helpful and the hotel is in a beautiful location. Lovely views.
- The location is wonderful – fabulous views. The onsite restaurant serves lovely food in a beautiful setting. The lady who runs the place is attentive and helpful. The building is rustic and picturesque.
- It’s a really cozy place, ideally situated to take advantage of all the region has to offer. The staff was really nice, and the room comfortable.
Francisco was very welcoming and helpful. We were a group of 10 walkers and we all enjoyed our stay.
Breakfast next door was very good value and very efficient.
- The location is perfect for those who want to enjoy rural life and olive trees landscape, figs and others, zigzagy roads reminded me of home.
Hostal Restaurante Reina
Offering an a la carte restaurant and terrace, Hostal Restaurante Reina is located 3.1 mi from Benamejí Town Center. The property offers free WiFi throughout. Rio Genil river is 1.9 mi awayAll rooms include air conditioning and a TV. The bathroom comes with a bath or shower.Hostal Restaurante Reina is 41 mi from Malaga Airport and offers free parking.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Restaurante Chovi
Featuring a bar and free WiFi, Hostal Restaurante Chovi is located in Villanueva de Algaidas. Guests can enjoy a selection of Spanish cuisine in the in-house restaurant.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the guesthouse.Hostal Restaurante Chovi has a playground.Antequera is 13 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 35 miles from Hostal Restaurante Chovi.
- Friendly staff and good food. New bathroom and pleasant room
- Very clean and newly renovated. Restaurant looked inviting.
- La limpieza y el personal excelente ademas de una habitacion muy comoda y confortable con el Restaurante abajo donde se come genial por un buen precio.
- Atencion del personal, precio calidad muy bien, el señor nos dio por el mismo precio una habitacion a cada pareja cuando teniamos una familiar para cuatro
- Als ich hier unsere Zimmer gebucht hatte, gab es zu diesem Hostal noch keine hochgeladenen Fotos und ich war höchst mißtrauisch, was das wohl für ein Laden ist. Aber – alles bestens. Sehr ordentliche Zimmer, frisch renoviertes Bad, gute Klimaanlage als Heizung. Super freundliches Personal unten in der trubeligen Bar. Die Jungs haben sich auch rührend um uns gekümmert, als wir uns nach nebenan ins ruhigere Restaurant setzen wollten. Gute Küche!
Spanish Hideaway Casa Magel Bed and Breakfast
Providing free WiFi, Spanish Hideaway Casa Magel Bed and Breakfast is located close to the town of Valle de Abdalagís. Among the various facilities are a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, barbecue facilities, as well as a garden. Rooms come with a terrace with mountain views.At the guest house, the rooms are equipped with a patio with a garden view. Each room includes a private bathroom, while selected rooms also feature a kitchen with a toaster. All guest rooms include a wardrobe.Guests at Spanish Hideaway Casa Magel can enjoy a continental breakfast.Málaga is 21 mi from the accommodations, while Torremolinos is 24 mi away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 21 mi from Spanish Hideaway Casa Magel Bed and Breakfast.
- Beautiful property and lovely owners who made us feel comfortable. Breakfast was lovely and so much better than we have had on our travels so far through spain
Very good english breakfast.
Maggie was very kind and helpful.
- Rural location on outskirts of pleasant town. Run by an artistic English couple with a good knowledge of the surrounding area. See their website, www.casamagel.com. Full English breakfast available. TomTom in our hire car could not find the place but Google maps on phone did. It was an interesting drive along the river valley after heavy rains. Parking on site. Large room. There is a wolf sanctuary nearby but we did not visit, maybe next time. We stayed for 3 days in March, it rained for 2 of them, (the pest from the west).
- Beautiful, spacious and very well equipped apartment. Excellent breakfast and very kind hosts. Thank you!
- Magel fue muy amable, siempre pendiente, y recomendando muy buenos sitios. Nos ayudo en todo lo que pudo. Buena ubicación. Muy limpio.
Top Guest Houses In Mollina Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Mollina Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Mollina Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Mollina Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!