9 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Margalef Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Margalef Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Margalef Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Margalef Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Margalef Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Margalef Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Margalef Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Guest Houses In Margalef Catalonia:
Hostal Restaurant Populetus
Each room here has a TV and private bathroom with a hairdryer.At Hostal Restaurant Populetus you will find a garden, meeting facilities, a shared lounge and a games room. The property offers free parking.There are opportunties for hiking in the area, and Montsant Nature Reserve is 3.1 mi awayYou can drive to Cartoixa d’Escaladei, a 12th-century monastery, in 15 minutes. Reus Airport is 24 mi away.
Authentic Priorat accommodation in the heart of the village. The most amazing restaurant with an excellent selection of wines. Breakfast is not buffet, but fairly enough and good.
The owners (and personnel) are very welcoming and helpful. They only speak Spanish and Catalan, but that just adds to the charm of the location.
- This is a great place to stay. Clean, basic, friendly staff, amazing breakfast.
- Very friendly Staff, however with limited knowledge of English. Very good breakfast. Room with basic facilities but all we needed.
- The welcome was excellent and the staff took care to understand what we would like. The patron’s own wine was great.
- Le propriétaire était très sympa ! Le petit déjeuner était parfait ! Nous allons y retourner c’est sûr !
- Authentic Priorat accommodation in the heart of the village. The most amazing restaurant with an excellent selection of wines. Breakfast is not buffet, but fairly enough and good.
Elvira Hostal is in the same building as the winery’s shop, where you can buy local wines and Arbequina olive oil. You can prepare meals in the shared kitchen, or try one of the traditional restaurants in the village of Gratallops.The staff at the Elvira can provide information about the area, including wine tasting visits in the Priorat region. Less than 3 miles away, the Montsant Nature Reserve is popular for hiking and biking. Free parking can be found near the guesthouse.
- The location was perfect, close to the wineries and restaurants nearby. The bed was comfortable, we had a private bathroom and a shared balcony with the room next door. The staff were super friendly, however it was a bit difficult to communicate via English and we unfortunately do not speak Spanish. Be aware you need to report to the wine shop across from the hotel to pay and get keys etc which we were not aware of when we got there so it was a little confusing. We were able to sort everything out though so it was no trouble. There is a large kitchen with everything you need for cooking which is also great.
- Great location next to Vinicola. Perfect for wine tasting. Access to swimming pool.
The little town, Gratallops, is very cute and super little, so the hostal can be easily reached.
Nice view to the hills.
- It is a very cosy, clean and laid-back . I really liked the small kitchen downstares with spare dishes, glasses and other things needed to finish the day around the table with your friends and a couple of bottles of Priorat wine.
- Common area and wine tasting next door, helpful staf.
Heated rooms feature tiled floors and a TV. All have a balcony and a private bathroom comes with a bath tub and toiletries. Some rooms also have a sofa bed.Catalan cuisine is offered in the restaurant, which has à la carte and set menu options. There are 2 dining rooms, as well as a café-bar and a terrace.There is a tour desk and Reus Airport is 20 mi away. You can reach the beaches of Tarragona and Salou in just over 30 minutes.
- Had a good dinner at the restaurant. Nice people, very friendly, made us feel welcomed. Superb location for climbers.
- Family friendly lovely people of this lovely place!!!
- Nice and cozy hotel situated in the center of the town of Arboli. Small but comfortable room (extremely comfortable bed), very friendly staff, and great food served for breakfast. Great place to stay if you plan to explore Siurana (30 min drive) or the surrounding lake (Prades Siurana). Would definitely stay again
- Hotel in a lovely village close to areas for walking and exploring.
- El entorno natural, la amabilidad de la dueña, el hotel es muy cálido, el desayuno.
Les Velles Escoles
Les Velles Escoles features a large lounge with a fireplace where guests can relax. Drinks can also be enjoyed on the hotel’s terrace.The restaurant at Les Velles serves Mediterranean cuisine prepared by chef Moises Adell Odena. The bar offers light refreshments, as well as a choice of board games and TV.Port Aventura Theme Park is just 25 minutes from Les Velles Escoles by car. The hotel is also 15 minutes from Reus Airport.
- Home made dinner was excellent! With glass of wine it was wonderful end of trip.
- Les Velles Escoles felt like a home away from home. The host and her son were warm and welcoming. We particularly enjoyed returning each night to our bottle of red wine and a delicious meal. We were very sad to leave.
- Everything was perfect! Local kitchen – perfect! Beautifully designed rooms in old school of the small village – perfect! Nicest host ever met – perfect! 🙂
Our stay at Les Velles Escoles was an excellent experience!
The owner was very friendly, the room cozy and charming, the food was great!
Would definitely recommend!!!
- Unfortunately our car broke down but the owner and her son were always happy to help us, very friendly people and a great stay
All rooms on the second floor come with private bathrooms and a shared living room.The rooms on the third floor come with a shared bathroom and a shared living room and a terrace. Towels and linen are provided. All shared living rooms and the communal lounge on the ground floor come with a TV. Extras include a fan.The restaurant serves breakfast and dinner and offers local cuisine with seasonal products. At Fonda Toldra guests will also find a bar.Shops can be found within 650 feet from Fonda Toldra. Montsant Natural Park is 12 mi from the property, while Tarragona center is 31 mi away. Reus Airport is 30 mi away. Free public parking is possible at a location nearby.
- Very very quiet village, very good cycling location (almost no cars on the road & perfect surfaces), impressive scenery, good walking in the area. Hotel kindly allowed us to store our bikes in their garage.
Personnel sympathique et accueillant
Repas du soir traditionnel correct
Propreté des lieux
- La ubicacion y la amabilidad del personal y dueña.
- Almuerzo excelente y super cómoda la cama, un trato personal excelente también.
- LE REPAS DU SOIR, TRES BIEN; GENTILLESSE ET CALME, mais bon, c’est la vallée du silence !!
Hostal Agrobotiga 7 de Ribera
At the guesthouse, all rooms come with a desk and a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom and free toiletries, and certain rooms are equipped with a balcony. The rooms at Hostal Agrobotiga 7 de Ribera feature air conditioning and a closet.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Salou is 26 miles from the accommodation, while Cambrils is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 27 miles from Hostal Agrobotiga 7 de Ribera.
- The room was very comfortable and spacious, as well as the bathroom. The shop downstairs reminds you of how food should taste.. For breakfast we had some local products that were very delicious! The landlady is always available to help you. The room was well cleaned every day. The place is next to the beautiful river and in the evening you have a great view at the bridge. We loved it!
- There is a little dining room with fridge, microwave and kitchenware that you can use. Very handy. Very pleasant place to stay.
- The staff was great, the breakfast was fine, the room was clean. The bathroom was like new. The location is good in the old part of the town.
- Excellent breakfast deal, the room is in fact a small appartment with all you need including direct access to the street without visiting the shop. Friendly staff, good & quiet location. Clean, nice and tidy.
- Friendly host, comfortable rooms, convenient location.
Hostal La Creu
Each spacious, air-conditioned room at La Creu has a TV. There is a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a daily buffet breakfast. Restaurants can be found in the streets surrounding the hotel.The hotel can arrange off-road driving excursions and visits to Priorat’s vineyards.Miravet is 3.7 mi from the hotel, while Els Ports Natural Park is a 40-minute drive away.
- Great value for money. Room was surprisingly spacious. Breakfast was a buffet with plenty of options. Staff were very helpful and friendly.
The lady in charge of reception, the restaurant and breakfast was exceptionally helpful and friendly. The restaurant had a lovely ambience as did the separate breakfast area.
The room was simply but adequately furnished, clean and quiet.
- Beautiful hotel in the centre of Mora D’Ebre. Staff are very friendly and speak good English. Great continental breakfast. Free parking across the road. Bars and restaurants nearby. Hotel restaurant looks lovely. Rooms are contemporary and extremely clean.
- Very well area to go biking in. Very nice people at the hotel.
- The room was very comfortable and excellent value for money we will definitely go back
Icona del Pont Vell
All rooms are equipped with a TV. Some rooms feature a seating area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the river or city. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property. The property can help you book spa sessions under request and at an extra charge, a bottle of wine is included.Tarragona is 21 mi from Icona del Pont Vell, while Cambrils is 14 mi away. Reus Airport is 16 mi from the property.
- La habitación es muy tranquila y la habitacion tenia una pequeña terraza
- L’esmorzar genial i el tracte amb la persona que ho porta, excel·lent, molt predisposada. Molta tranquil·litat.
Die Lage direkt im Ort mit Blick auf eine kleine Brücke war super. Das Frühstück wurde sehr liebevoll serviert und es gab dazu wunderbaren selbstgebackenen Kuchen.
Die Vermieter wohnen selbst im Ort und sind sehr hilfsbereit. Uns hat es super gefallen.
- El trato cercano de Silvia y Carlos. Muy acogedora y limpia. El desayuno exquisito,productos de la tierra y tartas caseras hechas por Silvia, todo riquísimo.
- Una noche de ensueño en una hermosa casa con mucho encanto, nos hemos sentido en casa. Un trato excepcional, un desayuno estupendo, un 10 en todo : encantados. Gracias
Mas Trucafort features certain rooms that feature a terrace, and each room is equipped with a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.A à la carte breakfast is served daily at the property.Guests can take part in various activities in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.Salou is 19 mi from the accommodations, while Tarragona is 24 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 19 mi from Mas Trucafort.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Margalef Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Margalef Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Margalef Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Margalef Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!