9 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Malpartida de Plasencia Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
Malpartida de Plasencia Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Malpartida de Plasencia Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Malpartida de Plasencia Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Malpartida de Plasencia Extremadura. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Malpartida de Plasencia Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Malpartida de Plasencia Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Guest Houses In Malpartida De Plasencia Extremadura:
The Hostal Real has a glass-covered terrace, where breakfast is served. The restaurant serves up to 150 guests and offers home-made meals. Snacks and and sandwiches are available in the cafeteria.The old city walls and the historic center of Plasencia are a 15-minute walk from Hostal Real while the Aqueduct is 7 minutes away. There is easy access to the guest house by car. The property is 2,300 feet from a public pool.Rooms are all air conditioned and heated, with a TV and an private bathroom.
- Good value overnight stay within easy walking distance of the main square. On site parking. This was our second trip and we are likely to use it again when travelling through this part of Spain.
- Very nice and convenient basic hotel close to gas station and food market. Easy access from highway but a little bit off the historic city center (25 min walk or 7 min drive), although very close to the old aqueduct. Free parking.
- Good shower. Comfortable room. Not too far to walk into town, although there is a bit of a hill on the way back.
- A basic hotel but very comfortable & clean. About 10 minute walk from the walled old city. Breakfast was fine. Free parking outside and to the rear of the premises
- Good overnight stop on way to Bilbao. Clean room and parking available. Good bar. Plasencia is a lovely town.
Hostal Goyesco Plaza
Each soundproofed room at this property includes tiled floors, air conditioning, a desk, TV, and views of the surroundings. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower, and free toiletries.You can find a restaurant, bar, and shops within a 5-minute walk of Hostal Goyesco Plaza. Monfragüe National Park is a 20-minute drive. The accommodations is surrounded by Extremaduran countryside and towns including Valle del Jerte, La Verda, Sierra de Gata and Las Hurdes.
- After my stay in Toledo!!, the paperwork given by this Hostal, the speed of checking in and the ease of parking nearby was a pleasure.
- Great location for the city sights. Parking is in a municipal car park about three blocks away but is easily accessible. Everything about the Hostal was delightful. There is a lift to all floors.
- Very professional and helpful staff, great price, clean and modern room, good bathroom.
- Very clean and in a great location. Staff very helpful and friendly.
- Goyesco is a really friendly hostal in a great location in Pasencia (quiet street, close to Plaza Major).
Plasencia Cathedral is just 5 minutes’ walk away. While Marqués de Mirabel Palace is 4 minutes away. Parking can be found near the property, and a range of restaurants and cafés can be found very nearby.All of the rooms in the Muralla guest house have heating, and some have French doors with a small balcony.There is a comfortable lounge for all guests to use. Reception offers luggage storage.
- Excellent location, extremely helpful and friendly staff
- Friendly, welcoming owner, although didn’t speak English was very keen in trying to help. The location was excellent, the hotel clean, comfortable and cultural. The breakfast was cheap and cheerful. Highly recommend.
- Clean facilities and nice to have a little balcony
- Very central surrounded by history. Very late arrival due to mechanical problems but made welcome.
- The staff is extremely friendly, the beds are very comfortable and you couldn’t ask for a better location. Do not let the one star hostel deceive you, it is a very cozy and clean establishment. We have stayed here many nights and never had a bad experience.
La Granja del Pescador
It is possible to rent the apartment, or a double room.The apartment has a living-dining area with a TV and fireplace, and it includes air conditioning and a balcony. There is a kitchenette with a microwave and a coffee machine. The bathroom comes with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. You can enjoy a lake view and mountain view from the house.At La Granja del Pescador you will find a garden s and a terrace. Activities in the surrounding area include skiing, cycling and horse riding.Plasencia Town is 7.5 mi away.
El lugar muy chulo, la casa, las habitaciones, la piscina, las vistas, el pantano, …
La casa acogedora, las habitaciones muy grandes y muy bien decoradas, …
El dueño muy amable.
- La ubicación esta genial junto al pantano, zona muy tranquila de noche solo se oían ranas y grillos, la piscina lo mejor, mi hija la disfruto mucho, el apartamento comodo, limpieza bien, propietario serio y amable. Volveriamos
La situación del alojamiento era ideal para moverte por los alrededores Del Valle del Jerte. El dueño muy atento y amable.
La tranquilidad del lugar y las vistas al pantano, hacen que sea encantadora tu estancia allí.
- la piscina y el jardin,aunque este estaba bastante descuidado
- La piscina, el paisaje y las instalaciones de la casa en general. TV, aire acondicionado…
- El lugar muy chulo, la casa, las habitaciones, la piscina, las vistas, el pantano, …
Hostal Ciudad de Cáparra
Each room with simple décor features a TV and private bathroom with a bathtub. There is a shared lounge available for guests.Hostal Ciudad de Caparra is 15 minutes’ drive from Valcorchero Mountain and the center of Plasencia. Jerte Valley is 25 mi away.
- The owner was extremely helpful and pleasant even though when we arrived, he was very busy in his restaurant as it was Sunday lunchtime. We arrived on muddy bikes and he provided us with facilities to wash the bikes and store them securely. The rooms were basic but comfortable and everything worked.
- Very clean comfortable rooms. The menu del dia was fantastic and superb value. The staff were very helpful and worked hard to understand my poor Spanish.
- Good location for via de la plata stopover. Room was very clean and available a little after noon. The restaurant was excellent value and food was very good.
- A pesar de llegar tarde, la atención famiar, el ofrecimiento por parte del Dueño de guardar mi moto en el garage del Hostal.
Magnifica atención del personal.
Comida casera exquisita en el Bar del Hostal.
¡Sin duda volveré!
Palacio Viejo de Las Corchuelas
The heated rooms feature wooden ceilings and include a TV, wardrobe and private bathroom. Towels and bed linen are provided.The property offers a homemade breakfast and a restaurant with traditional local meals. Guests can enjoy a large shared garden and terrace. Free private parking is available.Set on the foothills of the Corchuelas Mountain Range, the guest house is 3.1 mi from the village Torrejón el Rubio. Cáceres is 35 mi away.
Carmen is very kind. Her place is the quietest possible at the edge of the natural parc
Great breakfast with plenty of home grown fruits. Nice salted water pool.
- Great location, Delicious food, Wonderful host. Surrounded by wildlife.
- Carmen’s attention to every detail makes this place far more special than a regular hotel. I wish all hotels were like this.
- excellent family run hotel with interesting history and location
- The house is beautifully restored with care for every detail, the hostess is friendly and an excellent cook (make sure to include the dinner option in your booking!) and the surroundings are stunning. We had a wonderful stay!
- Carmen is very kind. Her place is the quietest possible at the edge of the natural parc
Each room has 1 or 2 single beds or 1 double bed, a flat-screen TV, and closet. The private bathroom includes a bath and free toiletries, and bed linen and towels are included.You can enjoy the terrace at this guest house. It also offers a tour desk and shuttle service for an extra charge. There is also a laundry service available.There is a grocery shop, restaurants and cafés in Jarilla, a 2-minute drive from Hostal Asturias. A66 Motorway is 350 feet away and Salamanca is 1-hour drive from the property.
- They were friendly and helpful. They allowed me to take two dogs in so they didn’t have to stay the hot car overnight. Food was good.
- they allowed us to bring our dog in to the room instead of leaving her in the car.
- Clean and warm stop off Via de la Plata. Good food. Cheery staff. There is a free shuttle bus to Arch of Caparra too though we did not use it. Can get service wash.
Location, next to A66. Parking good. Evening meal excellent, value for money. Room basic but ok for night stopover Algarve-Santander, will use this again.
Although little English is spoken staff very helpful.
- We knew what the Hotel was like from a previous visit, it perfectly suited our purpose, and was value for money
Hostal Restaurante EL AVION
All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms at Hostal Restaurante EL AVION include air conditioning and a closet.A à la carte breakfast is available each morning at the accommodation.La Alberca is 25 miles from Hostal Restaurante EL AVION, while Plasencia is 8 miles away.
- The people are really nice and the room is comfortable. Nice surroundings and next to a gas station.
- Gostei do alojamento ,funcionários sempre disponíveis , alimentação muito boa. Valeu a pena
- Hôtel parfaitement situé au bord de l’autoroute.
- L’accueil bienveillant, la nourriture fraîche,le deuxième accès directement par l’extérieur.
Bons vins de la terra
La Casería offers rustic apartments and a small country cottage, all with garden and great views of the Jerte Valley. All air-conditioned accommodations comes with a TV, and the kitchen includes a microwave and coffee maker.The property has a laundry service and a library, and staff at reception can provide information about the surrounding area. The Sierra de Gredos Nature Reserve is 30 minutes’ drive away, and Monfragüe National Park is 45 minutes away.The beautiful city of Cáceres is 1.5 hours’ drive from La Casería, and you can drive to Salamanca in 1 hour and 45 minutes.
- Para salir del agobio de la ciudad es lo mejor. En plena naturaleza
- Que estuvimos solos. Pudimos disfrutar de la piscina solos. Discretos.
- La encargada de alojamiento es una persona amabilisima
La casa era preciosa, un entorno maravilloso. Los anfitriones encantadores.
Incluso el sofá cama era cómodo.
- El entorno donde está es muy privilegiado, no verás nada que tenga que ver con la civilización. Paz, relajación y en los alrededores puedes hacer muchísimas rutas.
Top Guest Houses In Malpartida De Plasencia Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Malpartida de Plasencia Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Malpartida de Plasencia Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Malpartida de Plasencia Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!