9 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Luquiano Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Luquiano Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Luquiano Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Luquiano Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Luquiano Basque Country. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Luquiano Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Luquiano Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Guest Houses In Luquiano Basque Country:
La Casa de Los Arquillos
Housed in an 18th-century building, each of the Casa’s rooms has been decorated with works of art by local artists. All rooms have heating and private bathrooms.A continental breakfast is served during the week in the guest house’s common room upstairs at an extra cost. During weekends a “help yourself” area of snacks and drinks is offered, where you can find coffee, tea and home-made sponge cake.Guests can relax in the Arquillos’ lounge area, where there are books, newspapers and a computer with internet access.The area around the hotel has a large selection of restaurants, bars and cafés. Vitoria Train Station is 5 minutes’ walk away, and the guest house has parking spaces at a parking lot nearby, available on request.
- Location was fabulous. Room spacious, clean & tidy. Shared breakfast lounge was a bonus
- Perfect location to spend a weekend in Vitoria. Staff was friendly and really helpful.
- This simple hotel/B+B is located in a renovated 15th century building, a wonderful re-use of historic architecture. Guests should know that you have 15 minutes to unload baggage, and that accessing the hotel from the town requires climbing considerable stairs, both exterior and interior.
- Very centric location, a nice appartment with everything you need.
- The accomodation is a lovely place in a a fabulous locoation. Very close to restaurants, squares etc. Finding the place via Satnav was a bit of a nightmare and parking was trick too. All
Pension Casa 400
This guest house offers double or twin rooms with private bathroom. Rooms include heating, satellite TV and free Wi-Fi. Towels and linen are provided.Pensión Casa 400 is located just 350 feet from the most important monuments and buildings. The countryside surrounding is well worth visiting and includes Gorbeia and Aizkorri-Aratz nature reserves within 16 mi.
- The Pension Casa 400 has a good location and the room has a good size.
- Muy sucio, sin parking, la puerta no se sierra bien, olor de tabaco, baño asqueroso sin cambiar la bolsa de basura, las mantas de la cama con manchas.
- Confusión con la reserba. El dueño y la chica que se encontraban allí lo arreglaron al instante. Muy rápido y bien.
- Ubicación, habitación exterior, ascensor. Posibilidad de guardar equipaje.
Grote kamers, met eenvoudig keukenblok in een kast.
Supermarkt tegenover het pension
Alles is te voet te bereiken
Rooms at Hostal Ayala feature traditional decor and wooden floors. All include central heating, a TV, desk and a private bathroom. There is a shared balcony.There are various bars, restaurants and shops within 5 minutes’ walk of the property, which is set just next to the town’s main park.The Ayala is 1,300 feet from the town’s Licor Museum and there is a Basque Gastronomy Museum in Llodio, 6.2 mi away.It is 30 minutes’ drive from the Gorbeia Nature Reserve, where you can find the Gujuli Waterfall. Vitoria is 25 mi away.
- For the money the hostal was very good value. There was a fridge in the room and also a common room where the lady left water, cakes, bread and coffee etc. For us the good thing was the fact that the train station was a five minute walk away as we had to visit family in a nearby town. The proprietor and cleaning lady at the Hostal were very friendly and helpful. The bed was very comfortable and the sheets and towels were changed regularly.
- Really friendly staff, we arrived quite late first day, yet they still wait for us, great tips for food during the staying. Highly recommended!
- La amabilidad, limpieza, los detalles para picar algo en la cocina compartida.
- Excelente elección para un día de paso por la Cuadrilla de Ayala o para visitar el Salto del Nervión. Muy bien para aparcar, mucha oferta cerca para picar algo, andar de pintxos o desayunar, oficina de turismo al lado… El alojamiento muy limpio, un descanso perfecto y sobre todo una atención de diez, Para volver
- La habitación estaba muy limpia. Infraestructura totalmente renovada. Recomiendo la estancia sin lugar a duda.
Hostal del Arquitecto
At the guest house, rooms come with a balcony with a city view. All rooms have a shared bathroom. All rooms include a wardrobe.Europa Conference and Exhibition Center is 0.6 mi from Hostal del Arquitecto. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 3.7 mi from the accommodations.
Jose Manuel, you are the best here! Thanks to your care my visit to Vitoria was even better than i had expected.
Cozy halls, good beds, you feel like at home. And also i should mention a typical old basque balcony in my room – wah, it made my day and my evening!
I should say that it is one of the best hostels i’ve stayed in.
Un abrazo desde Moscu! Eskerrik asko!
- The hostel itself is a historic apartment in a medieval building in the heart of the city. The beds were comfy, clean and organized. The room was cozy and tidy with a window view of the city center. Kitchen, bathrooms and common space were clean and arranged. The owner is the most friendly, helpful and travel spirited and informed hostel owner I have ever met! I enjoyed our conversation and he guided me through what to visit in the city as well as which city to visit next. I need to mention that he walked from Europe to the Middle East on foot!!!
- I arrived after 23:00 during the week and the host stayed to welcome me and check me in. During my stay he was warm and made sure that everything went smoothly. His recommendations for food were also spot on.
- The place is absolutely fantastic, in the main square and just next to where all the city life was happening. The hostel felt like a home, with a proper bathroom, a proper kitchen and some nice spaces to relax. The room was very clean, the bed comfy, and there was plenty of storage space, plus a lovely little balcony.
- Posizione ottima in centro a Vitoria, facile da raggiungere e vicina ai locali
- Jose Manuel, you are the best here! Thanks to your care my visit to Vitoria was even better than i had expected.
At Pensión Amaia, every room has a closet.Staff at the 24-hour front desk can give tips on the area.University of the Basque Country – Álava Campus is 0.4 miles from Pensión Amaia, while Europa Conference and Exhibition Centre is 0.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 4.3 miles from Pensión Amaia.
- Owner is friendly, room is lovely and equip with comfortable facilities, very recommended
Very Friendly and helpful staff.
- A very good location, clean, peaceful, comfortable beds, functional bathroom, helpful owner. One of best places I’ve stayed in.
L’accueil : agréable, souriant, serviable.
Même si le problème de la langue était présent, notre hôte a tout fait pour nous être utile.
Proximité du centre historique, ville agréable. Terrasses, café typique culture espagnole.
- Excelente ubicación. Estaba muy limpio y nos atendieron muy bien.
At the guesthouse, rooms have a closet. Every room includes a private bathroom, and some units at Habitaciones Javier have a terrace. Guest rooms in the accommodation are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free toiletries.Europa Conference and Exhibition Centre is 0.7 miles from Habitaciones Javier, while Mendizorroza Stadium is 1.1 miles from the property. Vitoria Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- Very helpful & friendly & gave us a free upgrade when there was no double bed in our original room. Quite basic but nice and clean & perfect for what we needed.
Location was ideal for Old town exploring. Good choice of bars and restaurants.
excellent also for a 600 meter easy flat walk to rail station.
Perfect location in the city centre near the Corte Ingles. Confortable large room with balcony for smokers, plenty of facilities. The room is part of an apartment with 4-6 rooms like this. Private large bathrooms. You can also prepare yuor breakfast here. Cofee aparate with expresso reserves and more. You must take the apartment keys from a location siuated 100m away.
Nice city with a lot of green areas.
- Room was very big and clean and nice balcony attached to room ..wifi excellent..
- pas de croissant et lit moyen en confort mais pour une nuit sa va
Rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.University of the Basque Country – Álava Campus is 1,300 feet from Pensión Araba, while Artium Museum is 2,300 feet from the property, and Basque House of Parliament in Vitoria-Gasteiz is 1,000 feet away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 34 mi from Pensión Araba.
- Comfy bed, handy for city centre, parking in basement, lovely owner, we had a large terrace to ourselves.
- Parking is a problem as you have to find a place on the busy 1 way street to “park” and then get keys and instructions for finding the garage. The room location is good a DNC’s I would rate higher if not for the parking issue.
- Comfortable room, clean and great value for money.
- smart tv with netflix and the tea station. the shower was awesome. the location is centrally located next to stores, restaurants, transit, and casco viejo
- When we arrived at the booked property,we were directed to another place a few hundred metres away and told to go there and find ourselves.this was not ideal as we don’t speak Spanish and the owner does not speak English,he eventually came with us to the other place reluctantly.this situation is not good whereby you book a property and then are advised that it’s not what you booked and have to go somewhere else.far from satisfactory.next time in these places we will take our chances and knock on doors of local pensiones and book this way.i would urge booking.com to look at what happened and avoid future errors.
HABITAKA, Hogares de paso
At the guest house, every room has a desk. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. The units will provide guests with a microwave.The property is set a 5-minute walk from Artium Museum. Attractions in the area include Catedral de Santa Maria, 1,650 feet away, or University of the Basque Country – Álava Campus, located 2,300 feet from the property.Europa Conference and Exhibition Center is 0.6 mi from HABITAKA Hogares de paso. Bilbao Airport is 34 mi from the property.
- The location was very central and Ana told us of places to eat. The apartment is fresh and modern – a lovely place to stay.
- Excellent location, right in the centre of the city. Stagf extremely helpful. Room was very cean and modern. Excellent value for money
Anna and David were great hosts. Very friendly spoke good English gave great recommendations.
Perfect location for walking around the old town and cruising the Pintxos bars. Our room was very quiet.
- Kitchen facilities location was excellent 5 mins from train station & shops & restaurants on doorstep
- la gentillesse de la réceptionniste, localisation stratégique
Burdi -Kurutze Pensión
The rooms in Burdi -Kurutze Pensión are equipped with a coffee machine. At Burdi -Kurutze Pensión the rooms are equipped with a desk and a flat-screen TV.A buffet breakfast is served at the property.Guests at Burdi -Kurutze Pensión will be able to enjoy activities in and around Urquiola, like hiking.Bilbao is 18 miles from Burdi -Kurutze Pensión, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 18 miles away. Vitoria Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- Absolutely excellent. Staff could not have been more helpful.
- Lovely welcome, top cleanliness, beautiful location in the mountains. Staff/owner very accommodating and friendly
- Nos ha encantado todo y sin duda alguna ha superado nuestras expectativas. Cama y ducha enormes, diseño precioso y el desayuno muy completo. El trato ha sido exquisito, gracias Eli!
- Habitación amplia y cama cómoda. Nos prepararon cuna sin coste adicional. El baño muy completo, con una ducha enorme (¡creo que la más grande que he visto nunca!). El alojamiento tiene detalles y decoración bonita. La zona es ideal para realizar excursiones por Urkiola. Lástima que nosotros solo estuvimos una sola noche haciendo escala para visitar unos familiares. El desayuno era abundante y estaba incluido en el precio.
- Entorno maravilloso. La pensión, estupenda. Desayuno fantástico y la dueña un 10.
Top Guest Houses In Luquiano Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Luquiano Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Luquiano Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Luquiano Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!