9 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Los Encinares Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Encinares Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Los Encinares Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Encinares Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Encinares Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Los Encinares Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Los Encinares Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Guest Houses In Los Encinares Andalucía:
Hostal Restaurante Sierra De La Martina
Hostal Restaurante Sierra de la Martina’s restaurant serves traditional Andalusian food. It has a fireplace, and there is also a bar.The rooms at the Sierra de Martina are heated using biomass and solar energy. The water is also heated using these green energy sources.Alcalá la Real, with its fortress, is just 20 minutes’ drive from the guest house. The Sierra de la Martina is around an hour’s drive from the beautiful city of Granada.
- This is a rustic picturesque property, remote and quiet. The couple who run it are helpful and very friendly, but only speak Spanish – very good practice for us. There is an onsite bar and restaurant and a terrace with views over the countryside. We had a good breakfast on the terrace in the sunshine. The property is a good 15 minute windy drive out of Charilla in Hoa de Charilla – not on the map!
- We misjudged the distances and elevations when cycling from Jaén and arrived at the hotel at 10pm. The owners were waiting for us and we recieved a lovely welcome. The hotel is in a valley with beautiful views of the surrounding countriside. We sat outside on the Patio and had breakfast and it was soo peaceful. The room was nice and simple and had a good sized bathroom. We had only one night there as travelling on a strict itinery but would have liked to have stayed longer as the setting is perfect and there were lots of places for hiking.
- A gem of a BnB in the middle of a beautiful countryside. The owners were super friendly and the restaurant serves very good local food. Basic accommodation as expected from a rural BnB but comfortable. You can take walks from here so I wished we had stayed longer than the one night.
- The property was lovely and well maintained. All areas were clean and the staff were friendly despite there being a language issue.
- Staff very helpful. Nothing too much trouble for them
At the guesthouse, each room is equipped with a closet. The private bathroom is equipped with free toiletries. At Hidalgo, the rooms have air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.Jaén is 21 miles from the accommodation, while Priego de Córdoba is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Ideal location for the town and very good value for money. The rooms are well provided with good showers, wifi and airconditioning. Worth stopping at for a night or two without a doubt.
- It was really nice to arrive on our bikes and sit and have a couple of beers before check in. The bar was very local and the people very friendly. The room was adequate and clean. The shower worked well and the wifi was good. The restaurant served nice food and we did not feel like moving too far. They had a place to store our bikes so felt that all was secure.
- The room was what we expected, was a reasonable price and the WiFi worked!
I ENJOYED VERY MUCH THE REAL HOSPITALITY OF THE STAFF !
I really was like at home, and the people of the hotel are very helppful and friendly.Everything from the kitchen is homemade and taste good, for an honest price !
- We arrived after bicycling for 58 miles on Easter Sunday and just seeing the hotel made us smile! The owner was very accomodating in finding us a storage place to keep our bicycles for the night. The cervezas were delicious as well as the typical Spanish breakfast toast and coffee. We ate dinner across the street as Hildago was closing for the evening. Great stay!
Hotel Hospederia Zacatin
With colorful details, the rooms feature a TV and private bathroom with free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are provided. There is a furnished terrace available for guests.Hotel Hospedería Zacatín has a tour desk, and is located within a 5-minute walk of a variety of restaurants serving Spanish cuisine.La Mota Castle is 10 minutes’ walk and Sierras Subbéticas Nature Reserve is 19 mi away. Jaén is 1 hours’ drive while Airport Granada-Jaén Airport is 31 mi from the property.
- The room is basic but it was very clean and the bed was super comfortable. The rooms are decorated in traditional spanish style. They have everything you need – tv, fridge, great shower, seats, table, and windows with shutters, and clean tiled floors.
- Everything. Family run. Nothing too much for them in assisting your enjoyable stay. Have been there before many times. Will return again.
- Very friendly and couldn’t do enough to make the stay pleasant
- Fue todo muy correcto. El personal muy amable, la habitación super limpia, la ubicación buena y la relación calidad-precio buenas también.
- Todo correctísimo, el personal que lo lleva un encanto, trataron fenomenal a nuestro equipo de niñas y siempre con una sonrisa.
All rooms at the Estación Ferrocarril Hostal are equipped with heating and air conditioning. There is also a private bathroom in each room.The Estación Ferrocarril has a café with a terrace, as well as a restaurant which serves a continental breakfast and characteristic food from Jaén and the rest of Spain.The Estación Ferrocarril offers a car rental service and has private guarded parking. There is also a TV room and an internet terminal which guests can use for free.The old town of Jaén with its Cathedral is 0.9 mi away from the guest house. There are buses that leave from Jaén University, 5 minutes’ walk away.
- The restaurant served the rail station as well as the hotel so it was open almost 24 hours. It wasn’t fine dining but was all one could want for a shortish stay. The staff were very helpful. The hotel was 2 star but the facilities were perfectly adequate.
- Good value, unpretentious, travellers hotel with gated parking. Reception is monitored 24 hours and we were able to park right outside the door. Simple accommodation which is ideal for one night at a good price.
- This is a no-frills hotel but quite new, very clean, and EVERYTHING WORKED WELL, water system, AC, awning. Staff was uniformly friendly and helpful, I think they are very happy people. Perfect Spanish breakfast at bar. Everyone in town knows how good the connecting restaurant is.
The room was clean and serviced daily. It is ideal for a one night stay or for those people in transit. Despite the fact that the hotel is in a railway station, no trains could be heard.
Parking is free.
The station is located on the edge of the tourist area, with easy access to the tourist sights. It was also easy to exit the city from this location.
- The room was what we required fpr our visit and quiet.The staff friendly and helpful.
The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom, rooms at Hostal Banderas also have free WiFi. All rooms include a desk.Jaén is 11 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 32 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
At Pensión Martín, the rooms are equipped with a desk and a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom with a bidet. The rooms at Pensión Martín include air conditioning and a closet.Staff at Pensión Martín are always available to provide advice at the reception.The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 40 miles from Pensión Martín.
- Location and Staff. Close to city center, and Jaen attractions
- The bed was comfortable and the towels. Gave the owner a few tips to repaint the pink room with white and put in hooks and translucent curtains when I left, he promised to follow up and improve the heating as well. Hw apologised more than once for the discomfort.
- Location is good and the guy was nice to give me some hot water.
- Convenient location with 24h reception. Spacious room with TV and heating.
- Este alojamiento no esta mal situado pero es de otra época muy envejecido , descuidado
Pension Cristobal Colon
Each room has a TV, heating and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower.You can find a variety of bars, restaurants and shops within a 5-minute walk of the guest house. Jaen Train Station is a 15-minute walk from the property. The Arabian Baths at the Villadompardo Palace are 2,150 feet from Pension Cristobal Colon, while Santa Catalina Castle is 1.9 mi away.
- Very quite, there was nobody in the hostel. Good wifi
- Lovely owners, let us keep our bags inside after checkout. 5 euro for excellently laundered clothes
- The Owner was pleasant & the location fairly good
- The location is in the very heart of city. 2 min to the cathedral. The owners are very kind but they can only speak Spanish.
Buena persona la señora y la habitacion ea muy limpia.
Nice lady that owns the place and clean room.
Pensión Carlos V
Rooms at the Carlos V have air conditioning, heating and free Wi-Fi. They come with a TV and an ensuite toilet. Guests have access to a shared bathroom with bath and free toiletries. Towels are provided for free.At Pensión Carlos V tourist information can be provided. Jaen’s most popular touristic places are within a short walk away. Public parking is possible nearby for an extra cost.
- The commitment of the owner / reception manager who tried to satisfy the clients’ needs, even if there was a big communication problem (he speaks just his mother tongue – Spanish).
- The friendly receptionist, the overall cleanliness of the place, the location – just 5 minutes to the bus station and 7-8 minutes to the city centre.
- Very nice and friendly guy on the reception. He also clean the bathroom and the rooms daily
- Good location near to the bus station and the city. Good value for a money.
- Fantastic customer service. The owners were so kind and accommodating. The rooms were small but clean.
Hostal Rio de Oro
The hotel has a bar with tables in the next door square, where you can enjoy a drink. There are various restaurants in town, and staff at reception can provide information about the area.La Mota Fortress is a 3-minute drive from Hostal Rio de Oro, and there are views of the fort from the hotel. The city of Jaén, famous for its olive oil, is a 50-minute drive away.
- Reasonably priced, WiFi, clean, has a lift if needed and close to the park.
- Friendly lady owner, centrally located in Alcala but not noisy, great value.
- Hostal located is in the centre of small but very nice town. It was very easy to find parking space near, even when it was Saturday’s evening.
- It was clean and comfortable. The location exceptional. Just popped over to the park for breakfast in the morning, fantastic.
- The hotel does not have a restaurant so this is purely a room you are renting but it is a very comfortable bed. Bathroom was a little tired but water pressure was excellent for the shower. You are right in the centre of town so the daytime noise is obvious but nighttime is quiet. Parking is right next door in underground car park.
Top Guest Houses In Los Encinares Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Los Encinares Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Los Encinares Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Los Encinares Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!