9 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Lois Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Lois Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Lois Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lois Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lois Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Lois Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Lois Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Guest Houses In Lois Castile And Leon:
Casa Hostal Olga – Castilla y León
At Casa Hostal Olga – Castilla y León, each room includes a closet. Complete with a private bathroom, all guest rooms at Casa Hostal Olga – Castilla y León come with a TV, and selected rooms come with a seating area.Guests at Casa Hostal Olga – Castilla y León can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests at Casa Hostal Olga – Castilla y León will be able to enjoy activities in and around Cofiñal, like skiing.Cangas de Onís is 23 miles from Casa Hostal Olga – Castilla y León, while San Isidro is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- Gostamos muito da localização, do quarto simples mas quentinho e limpo, da sra muito simpática.
- Staff muito simpático e prestável. Boa opção para tomar o pequeno almoço e jantar. Habitações mantidas sempre muito quentinhas e limpas. Localização muito boa,10-15 minutos da estância de ski.
- Es un alojamiento cómodo para ir a esquiar a San Isidro. La señora es muy amable y el desayuno está muy rico
- Trato del personal, adecuado para una escapada pequeña a la nieve. Todo lo demás lo tienes que hacer en el cercano Puebla de Lillo.
- Su localización y sobre todo la amabilidad y dedicación de la dueña
Hostal Casa La Picota
Each heated room features a TV and individually designed décor with bright colors. There is a private bathroom with a bath or shower.Los Picos de Europa National Park is 57 mi from Hostal Casa La Picota. San Isidro Ski resort is 9.9 mi from the property, and Fuentes de Invierno Ski Resort is 11 mi away. Leon is around an hour’s drive from the guest house and Oviedo is 53 mi away. Cangas de Onís is one hour and 45 minutes’ drive away.
- Everything was excellent! Even arriving late at night (around midnight), the staff received us very well and were always very careful. The house is very cosy and the breakfast prepared by the staff is great. The location is a plus for anyone who wants to enjoy skiing in San Isidro.
- La decoracion de la habitacion y la casa acogedora
- El desayuno, muy rico todo, la casa preciosa y muy bien decorada.
- La cercanía a las pistas de esquí y la tranquilidad
- Todo. El trato excepcional, tuvimos un pequeño accidente y nos prestaron una ayuda impagable. Muy bien situado para el esqui. Habitacion triple comoda y buen desayuno, ajustandose a tus necesidades.
Hostal La Cuna del Sella
Heated double/twin rooms at the guest house offer mountain views and include a private bathroom with shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. They also offer a flat-screen TV with cable channels. One room is adapted for guests with reduced mobility.The restaurant serves breakfast. There is a shared lounge area with flat-screen TV and a wood-burning stove. Guests may relax in the garden with views of the mountains.The region around Hostal La Cuna del Sella is popular for hiking and mountain climbing. Ruta del Cares hiking route is 35. 2.5 mi away and Redes Nature Reserve is a 45-minute drive away. Covadonga Lakes are 34 mi away.
- The host no 1. Very clean, good bed, good shower, evening meal typically austurian. Close to three pubs. Just a very welcoming stay. The views are spectacular, even allowed to use a hose to wash down our bike. Would stay again.
- Our host was so friendly and helpful the setting is beautiful, and the hotel was so comfortable highly recommend
- the lady that ran the place was fantastic , very attentive and went out of her way to please . Her son was an added bonus and went way above and beyond , obviously his mothers son .
The proprietress was very friendly, helpful and welcoming. She prepared us an excellent 3 course dinner with wine and a liqueur. The room was very clean and comfortable. The hotel has secure private parking.
Packed lunches are provided to walkers. We could not have asked for a better experience all round.
- Really nice place. Very scenic location and on the walk to Soto. Rooms very clean and good shower, what you need. The lady at reception was incredibly helpful and took us through the maps of all the trails. The breakfast in the morning was very nice, simple healthy options and a bit of everything. Good strong coffee to get us up another walk. Thanks
Hostal Peña Santa
With wood and stone finishes, the rustic-style guest house features colorful rooms with lovely views. Peña Santa’s restaurant serves homemade meals and local products.Surrounded by nature, the location is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking or cycling. There is a variety of traditional Spanish restaurants within a 20 minutes’ drive.There is a bus stop next to the property and Oseja de Sajambre is 3.1 mi away, while Riaño Reservoir is a 45-minute drive. Cangas de Onis is within the same distance.
- I liked everything about the property.. beautiful location , couldn’t imagine will be there a beautiful hotel like In the middle of the nature .. was very quite , clean and all the rustic setup of the hotel impressed us so much .. I would love to visit agian and stay more time there ?
- As two years ago – excellent. The village inn, informal, comfortable, simple, freshly-cooked meals, nice bar with outside terrace. Great value for money. Soto is a pretty mountain village, great walking nearby, even a good museum tour.
- Like a shelter in the middle of the nature. Incredible way to feel the Picos de Europa raw nature.
It was the best accomodation in our trip around Picos de Europa. Warm hospitality, clean and comfort room, good wine and tasty dinner. Excellent value for money.
¡Muchas gracias, Pedro!
- The location is fantastic if you’re looking for a relaxing place to stay. The rooms are nicely furnished, the beds are very comfortable and the whole property seems to be kept in very good condition. Also, the views of the surrounding mountains are very impressive.
Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities, a shared lounge and a tour desk.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and hiking.
- Lovely family run hotel in stunning location near lake. Good sized room and spotlessly clean. Very polite staff. Should be much more than 1star. Parking outside. Lovely bar with seating front and back. Very quiet and pretty village. A joy to stay in Hotel Sainz.
- Friendly staff, nice bar and restaurant with good choice of decent food. Garage parking for 3 motor bikes, fantastic location by the lake,.
- The overall atmosphere was excellent, every one most co-operative. All very happy.
- Newly refurbished decor bit Austin powers. Lovely comfortable beds.
- The typical Spanish “menu del dia” lunches are excellent value – take time to enjoy them! And equally the breakfasts! Excellent spacious bedrooms and will fitted bathrooms.
Hostal Les Bedules
All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom, while some have a mountain view. All rooms include a desk.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Hostal Les Bedules has a terrace. The area is popular for skiing and cycling.Llanes is 24 miles from the accommodation, while Potes is 21 miles away.
- Friendly service and everything was spotlessly clean.
- The host was excellent-serving tea, beer, coffee and food on demand. A very cosy lodging high up in the Picos
- Basic hostel accommodation in a traditional Spanish village accessed by an amazing drive over mountain passes or up through a gorge. Decent welcome I am sure we would have got more from it if we could speak Spanish. Breakfast consisted of fruit juice, toasted baguette with jam, a cake and coffee. Nice restaurant across the road, English spoken.
- Nice staff, very clean and comfortable, good breakfast
- Our hosts were extremely good in every way. I wouldn’t stay anywhere else if I went back and I would recommend them to everyone!
Hostal Restaurante Tanis
At the guesthouse, the rooms have a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests at Hostal Restaurante Tanis can enjoy a continental breakfast.Potes is 23 miles from the accommodation, while Cangas de Onís is 27 miles away.
- The owner’s are extremely helpful and made us very welcome with a coffee on the house, the location is excellent a short walk up into town, room was basic but clean and comfortable with a great view of the lake, we will definitely be coming here again but making sure the restaurant is open.
- Great Host! very kind! always there to help you, the food at the restaurant it’s great and excellent menu prices for lunch and dinner.
Owner went out of his way to make sure everything was just right.
Fantastic location near lake.
- Eduardo the owner made us feel very welcome and couldn’t do enough to help us.
- El trato personal fue de 10. Muy atentos e íntegros.
Hostal restaurante Ventasierra
Guests can dine in the in-house restaurant, which serves Spanish cuisine.Guests at the guesthouse will be able to enjoy activities in and around Valdoré, like hiking.León is 28 miles from Hostal restaurante Ventasierra, while San Isidro is 17 miles away.
- A great place to overstay during a trip to the Picos de Europa national park. The room was large and very clean, and so was the bathroom. The beds were comfortable. Dinning and breakfast at the restaurant were superb, the food was simply too delicious, and you see that by the amount of people that stop by to eat. The staff were very sympathetic and welcoming. Walking around the building, you have the river right next, lots of cherry trees that you can pick from, and there’s the Santiago’s pilgrim path too. The view to the mountains was just beautiful.
- The position of the hotel is easily accessible direct from the N126. Massive parking area. Beautiful location with fast running river behind the hotel.
- They were very kind to us when the main road was closed and we had to do a massive detour which made us late . They where still happy to cook a great meal for us at 8.30 pm .
- Very quiet location. Lovely evening meal. Plenty of parking.
- Location of hotel was excellent (for my purposes), clean comfortable and quiet. Backs on to a pretty river. Food was decent & cheap, if basic and a very friendly bar. Staff coped excellently and in a friendly manner with my appalling lack of Spanish. Amazing value. I don’t understand why is wasn’t full.
At the guesthouse, rooms contain a closet. With a shared bathroom, rooms at Crescente S.L. Also provide guests with free WiFi, while selected rooms here will provide you with a mountain view.Potes is 20 miles from the accommodation.
- Bed shower room owner bar and even the view were just wonderful. Oh and the food! We had an amazing evening meal which was fantastic value for money. I wouldn’t hesitate staying here again, in fact I would go out of my way to stay there.
- The hostel is simple but very clean and comfortable, and has everything we needed to be able to relax. The restaurant is nice and the food is tasty and good value for money (10 euros for the menu).
- Sin duda la situación estrátegica para ir tanto a Liébana como a Castilla-Leon, si estás varios días
- La habitación muy cómoda, una decoración original, y el pueblo precioso
- Nos gustó el desayuno, pero nos costó más del precio que viene en el anuncio.
Top Guest Houses In Lois Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Lois Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Lois Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Lois Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!