9 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Llumesanas Menorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Llumesanas Menorca is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Llumesanas Menorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Llumesanas Menorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Llumesanas Menorca. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Llumesanas Menorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Llumesanas Menorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Guest Houses In Llumesanas Menorca:
Hostal La Isla
Featuring tile floors and wooden furniture, air-conditioned rooms have cable TV and a work desk. They are also heated and the private bathroom comes with amenities.Guests can have breakfast in the restaurant at La Isla, and there is a cafe-bar. Room service is available and packed lunches can be requested.The family-run Isla guesthouse offers luggage storage and a dry cleaning service. It has a tour desk and concierge service. Menorca Airport is a 15-minute drive away.
- Safe, clean, comfortable and friendly. Good Wi fi connection
Everything: Location is close to the downtown but in a quiet and silent area where it is easy to find car park places. Breakfast is very nice (not a buffet one): you can have fruit, toasts, sandwiches (bocadillos) ==> the one from sobrasada and cheese is great! And you get as well very good coffee.
The property is so clean and they know the island very well, so they can you the best recommendations to enjoy yourself.
Everything was more than Ok here. The people were very kind and gives us good tips
We had a good breakfest .
- Very friendly staff and good location. Good value for money.
- Excellent location, nice room and the people who work there were great!!!!
The Jume has simple, bright décor. Its air conditioned rooms feature flat-screen TV’s and safes are available for rent.Hostal Jume serves a daily breakfast in its cafe. The guesthouse is within walking distance of various restaurants and bars by Mahón Port.The guesthouse is set in the city’s historic quarter and is a 10-minute walk from Santa María Church and Plaza de Conquesta. The nearest beach is around 4 miles away.
- The location is great, just in the city center. The mattress was firm which we really liked.
- The interior decor was stunning, the rooms were very spacious and immaculate, plus the staff were so welcoming. The location of the property is perfect- very central but down a quiet side street. The rooms were cleaned daily with fresh towels provided. The breakfast was delicious. The whole place was just wonderful- far better than we could ever have imagined. It really was superb in every way!
- Very stylish furniture, can tell it was newly refurbished. Near to most sightseeing spots.
- Breakfast was good. Air conditioning so noisy in the room had to switch it off. Good location in the centre of mahon 10 min walk from bus station
Family room was huge – actually 2 rooms, 2 bathrooms and could have slept 6 ! Basic furnishings but spotlessly clean and plenty of towels, soap, hairdriers etc .
Very close to harbour
Posada orsi Paspartu
Posada orsi Paspartu is decorated with natural and recycled materials. It uses solar water heating, ceiling fans and led lighting. The property also organizes cultural and sport activities.The rooms and suite include a fan. The rooms either come with a private bathroom or have access to a shared one.The property also includes a shared lounge with a TV, and a shared kitchen with fridge, hob and microwave. It offers bike rental and laundry services for a surcharge.Plaza de Ayuntamiento, surrounded by a number of shops and bars, is 1,000 feet from the property. Menorca Airport can be reached in 12 minutes by car. There is free public parking nearby.
The staff was very simpatic and helpful.
The shower in the corredor was top. The location is very central.
- The rooftop terrace is an excellent feature and the staff were friendly. Location is brilliant right in the heart of Mahon.
- Rooftop terrace was a sun trap staff were extremely helpful with places to go/directions..definitely stay again…
- It was very clean, our room was at the back, was very quite and we had are own bathroom, there was a bathroom next to our room we did not hear anything from it. There is a sitting room on the floor we was on with a Tv and lots of CDs . The owners are very nice and we very helpful. We will be going back and staying there 1 min walk into town and about 6 mins walk to the port.
- The central position of the hostal and the friendly owners.
- The staff was very simpatic and helpful.
The affordable Horizonte Guest House has its own bar and restaurant, where guests can enjoy traditional local dishes. It also has a tour desk, offering information about the island.Just outside Es Castell, the Horizonte is a 5-minute walk from various shops, bars and restaurants. Mahón Ferry Port is one mile away and offers regular services to Barcelona and to the other Balearic Islands.
- I liked the beds – they were very comfortable. Although the breakfast was only coffee and croissant they were super delicious.The owner also makes great sandwiches and they are not pricey. Great deal for little money 🙂
- Excellent value all round. And a good spot. Easy parking and straight out onto main road
I liked the fact that it had heating because it was cold outside.
The owner will help you with a smile.
The coffee is the best in the area and the breakfast adequate.
Comfy bed. Clean and tidy room .
Basic breakfast , good coffee and croissant…!
- I liked the location – 6euros by taxi from Mahon at night. I also liked the breakfast and very good and strong coffee. The owner is a nice person and very helpful. There is a gas station just opposite the Hostal. All in all, good value.
The hotel’s restaurant serves characteristic Mediterranean food and has a covered terrace. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.Sa Paissa organizes live music 6 nights a week on the outdoor terrace, including blues, rock and tribute acts. Staff at the tour desk can provide information about what to see and do in Menorca.Guests at Sa Paisa can make use of the services and common areas at Siesta Mar apartments, located 1-minute walk away.Menorca Airport is under 15 minutes’ drive from the hotel. You can drive to the S’Albufera des Grau Nature Reserve in 30 minutes.
- The bed was comfy, the room was large, plenty of storage. Great location!
- there were no children staying at this hotel, which was great.
Great location and basic but adequate for any ones needs.
No Air Conditioning but a large fan to keep you cool, although the rooms did not actually get very hot at night.
- Great breakfast and lovely staff, easy walk to the beach.
- Loved the location and the entertainment was brilliant
At the guesthouse, every room comes with a closet. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Ciutadella is 16 miles from Villa Cristalina, while Sant Lluis is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Menorca Airport, 7 miles from the property.
Camera piccola ma accogliente, bagno vecchiotto ma pulito.
Wifi disponibile solo nel salotto comune
Cucina in comune ma ben organizzata, basta avere buone regole di convivenza con gli altri ospiti della struttura.
Piscina grande e pulita anche se non l’abbiamo usata.
Posizione tranquilla, la villa è in campagna ma a pochi km da alaior, grazioso paese dotato anche di grandi supermercati dove fare la spesa con poco.
- La localisation est idéale pour rayonner dans l’île. La piscine et le jardin/parc sont de gros plus. Nous avons apprécié la cuisine partagée, la propreté.
- Emplacement en pleine campagne, la piscine, la propreté
- Sítio calmo. Piscina excelente. Muito boa localização
- Ambiente agradable,buena ubicación y entorno tranquilo. La casera fue muy amable en toda la estancia.
- Camera piccola ma accogliente, bagno vecchiotto ma pulito.
Hostal Port Fornells
Air-conditioned and heated, each room has a balcony and is equipped with a desk, safe, and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a bath or a shower. Toiletries and hairdryer are provided.The property offers bike and car rental services, and also includes billiards and table tennis table.Cala Tirant Beach is 1.2 mi from the guest house and a lovely beachfront promenade can be reached in 15 minutes on foot. The area is popular for water sports, such as diving and windsurfing. Minorca Airport is 17 mi away.
- Excellent location Good swimming pool and car park.
This is a lovely Hostal with a traditional feel
It is located strategically close to the wildest and most beautiful beaches in the North coast
We are very happy for our choice to prefer “Hostal Port Fornells”!
Small, quite, familiar, personal contact, excellent communication, discret, tasty breakfast and the piscine in the morning a dream!
In the middle of Menorca island, next to Fornells old fishermen village, gives the access to nearby restaurants, beaches, sightseeings and historical monuments!
Having a feeling visiting family!
Leaving with the best memories and feelings!
This property is beautiful, and spotless. The host are super friendly and helpful. You can ask any questions and if they can help they will. Daniel and Isabella are very friendly and have lots of advice about the area, from where to eat, best beaches, great walks and sightseeing. My partner and I loved our stay and will be returning soon, hopefully.
The property is set in a quiet location close to all the amenities. The pool wasn’t busy, surprisingly so we used it every day.
The breakfast was super too…€7 for as much as u can eat…coffee too. Rooms bright and airy with air con, which is needed in the summer months as it was hot when we visited (June 18)
- This is a great family run hotel that is kept super clean, with really helpful and friendly staff and a fantastic pool. It is between Fornells town and the beaches and is about a 15/20 minute walk either way.
Hostal La Palma
Each modern room features a safe and a TV with English and German channels. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.Breakfast is served on one of Hostal La Palma’s terraces, with views of Fornells Port. Tapas, pizzas and sandwiches are available in the café-bar. Within a 5-minute walk, there are various bars and restaurants offering traditional local food.Menorca Airport is 19 mi from Hostal La Palma and Menorca’s only golf course is a 10-minute drive away. Car and bike hire is offered and there is a bus stop 150 feet away. Activities such as hiking, kayaking and windsurfing, as well as catamaran trips, can be organized for guests.
- We loved our stay at the hostel. We were based at fornells for 4 nights for outdoor pursuits of diving and kayaking. We arrived at gone midnight due to a delayed flight whereby the host welcomed us with a wide smile. It had everything we required. It was clean and had a lovely relaxed atmosphere. Great location in the heart of fornells. Surpurb breakfast to start the day over looking the square. Thanks to the team at fornells. We will be back
- Food was delicious, especially the bread and croissants. You can have a very good breakfast with plenty of food supplied. Have as much as you like! The owners and all their staff work extremely hard, and the service is brilliant. They “go that extra mile” to make everyone feel very welcome! The atmosphere is lovely especially because the local residents use the bar and restaurant, you do not feel like a tourist, in fact more like being with friends and family. The tortoises are nice as well!
- The hotel is advertised as a hostel which might put people off to be fair it would normally not even be accomodation that I would consider but as it was only for one night as it was extremely central in a local square I booked it and was pleasantly surprised. The room was basic but very freshly painted white with a modern toilet and it was a good side with a small balcony. There is a restaurant to the front looking onto the water which was very nice. At the back of the hostel there is a swimming pool and sun loungers and a grassy area. The staff were lovely. Fornells itself is a small but beautiful place I would definitely recommend Hostal La Palma
- Everything was excellent, food, comfort, the owners and staff. Was recommended by a friend who goes to this hotel usually twice a year. We were both so pleased we went, in fact, we can not wait to go again, the best holiday ever.
- Very clean and spacious room at a very convenient location. Definitely recommended.
Hostal Restaurant s’Algaret
At the guesthouse, every room has a desk and a flat-screen TV. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with free toiletries, while some rooms come with a balcony.Fornells Port is a 2-minute walk from Hostal Restaurant s’Algaret, while Cavallería Lighthouse is 3 miles away. The nearest airport is Menorca Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- This hostal is in the perfect location in the centre of Fornells
- Perfect location as right in the center of town, Comfy bed and nice balcony.
- Lovely spacious room with enormous bed overlooking the pool, room kept spotless by the fabulous cleaning staff. Loved having a little balcony to our room.
- spacious room, bathroom and terrace, heater/cooler, clean, very hot water, cheap (in March)
- Loved it! Great position, super clean, amazing staff!
Top Guest Houses In Llumesanas Menorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Llumesanas Menorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Llumesanas Menorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Llumesanas Menorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!