9 Best Guest Houses To Stay In La Torre de Claramunt Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
La Torre de Claramunt Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in La Torre de Claramunt Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Torre de Claramunt Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Torre de Claramunt Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in La Torre de Claramunt Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in La Torre de Claramunt Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Guest Houses In La Torre De Claramunt Catalonia:
The Can Missè still retains many original features which combine to give it a special atmosphere. Admire the vaults and wooden ceilings, as well as the historic artwork themed around the surrounding mountains of Montserrat. You can even look up at the imposing mountain from the hotel’s own outdoor swimming pool and terrace.After a day spent exploring one of the region’s most significant sites, return to the Can Missè to enjoy Catalan dishes in the restaurant. You can then relax around the fireplace in the lounge or head to your exquisite bedroom for a good night’s sleep.
Friendly and helpful host. Inside has charming character with comfortable room and bed.
Great breakfast with terrific variety of items to pick from. Great location to reach Monastery cable car.
- Great place to go hiking to Montserrat! Very helpful staff, with great tips of what to do in the area!
- The location was next to hiking trails and beautiful setting in a very small village.
I really enjoyed staying in this hotel! Despite the sign in front “hostel” there was private bathroom, with all what you might need – shower gel, shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste and so on. The room is located in ancient town in fancy building and nicely decorated. I had the attic room with tiny balcony, which was really cute, as a traditional Spanish thing.
Breakfast was also pretty good, not very diverse, but the food was delicious. Moreover, the town is great as well, incredibly quite, with awesome views on the mountains and several hiking trails.
All in all, I highly recommend this particular hotel and this place in general!
- Omar was professional and handled all of our transfer details. Made our trip easy and convenient.
- Friendly and helpful host. Inside has charming character with comfortable room and bed.
Cozy rooms at the guest house feature smart, functional décor. Each includes a plasma TV, air conditioning, heating and a private bathroom.You can enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner in the Guilleumes Restaurant, which serves modern Catalan cuisine with local produce. Packed lunches are available and celebrations can be catered for.The property is just 2,650 feet from the Rack Train Station up to the monastery and the Monistrol de Montserrat FGC Train Station, connecting you with Barcelona’s Plaza España.The area is ideal for hiking and cycling. The Guilleumes has free public parking nearby and is 9.3 mi from Manresa. You can drive to Barcelona in 45 minutes.
– Nice location, proximity to both train station (from Barcelona or the Montserrat rail route);
– Quiet area, even during the nights;
– Easy access to hiking routes;
– Friendly and helpful staff; will mention Clara here (thanks for the assistance)
– Air conditioning in the room;
- Wonderful breakfast. Air conditioning. Not so far from Barcellona, near Monserrat Monastery.
- We were all vegan, so they were so nice to provide us with with extra vegetarian milk 🙂 that was very nice!
- The room was very spacious, the bed comfortable, the included breakfast wonderful, and the staff helpful. There is a nice restaurant for lunch and dinner as well.
Right place and we like it very much. Our room had a bathroom with a strange door using a rail, which it was great. For those traveling to Montserrat, this is an ideal place to discover the small town at mountain’s foot.
Rooms are warm, we didn’t need air conditioner at all (which was included) (we stayed in spring).
Service was very helpful, informative and they talked in several languages.
- – Nice location, proximity to both train station (from Barcelona or the Montserrat rail route);
El Celler de la Guàrdia
The rustic-style rooms at El Celler de la Guàrdia feature a private bathroom with a shower and bath. Bed linen is provided.The property has a restaurant and a bar with a terrace where you can enjoy a meal outside. There is also a shared lounge and a games room. Free WiFi is available in public areas.You can drive to the famous Montserrat Monastery in around 25 minutes from El Celler de la Guàrdia. Central Barcelona is 40 minutes’ drive away.
- The food was excellent, traditional Catalonian and exceptional value for 3 courses with wine included. Breakfast also very good and liked the fact that dinner and breakfast were taken on different terraces with different views
- The location is absolutely beautiful and our room had amazing views of the surrounding hills. The hotel is in a lovely old building.
Picturesque location. Quiet room. Nice dinner.
It’s a hot spot for locals: we witnessed two evening family reunions and breakfast stops for numerous hikers, cyclists and dirt-bikers. Great views, and of course close to Montserrat.
- The food was excellent…the views were amazing and the location was top rate.20 minute drive to Montserrat monastery on a fantastic road…1 hour easy driving to Barcelona..really enjoyed the stay…rustic but so pretty. Exceeded our expectations.
- Nice and cozy hotel and restaurant. Not far away from Montserrat.
Alojamiento Cal Joan Marina
The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a TV.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Alojamiento Cal Joan Marina.Barcelona is 22 miles from the accommodation, while Sitges is 13 miles from the property. Barcelona-El Prat Airport is 19 miles away.
- The facility were nice and clean. It’s in the country side so it was very quiet and allowed for a good night’s rest. The person that checked me on was nice.
- Served a purpose for our trip to southern spain from the UK as it was on route.
- Lovely location very friendly staff good breakfast
- war doh gut zu finden .Eigentümer kam sofort nach ein Anruf vom anderen Gast da ich kein Spanisch kann und Er wohl auch kein Englisch,daher die Komunikation ein wenig schwierig,aber zum Schluss wusste ich was ich wollte und er auch.Hat mir eim Gepäck geholfen und das Zmmer erklärt mit den Schlüsselkarten und Strom.Leider die Klimaanlage vergessen .Frühstückk war reichlich und gut.WLAN klappte hervorragend
- Muy buena la atención personal y la relación calidad precio.
Vila caelus masía boutique
At the guest house, rooms have a wardrobe. All rooms include a private bathroom with free toiletries, shower, and bathrobes.Breakfast is available daily, and includes continental, buffet and vegetarian options.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the accommodation, including cycling with electric bicycle, hiking, and hot-air balloon.Terrassa is 22.4 miles from Vila caelus masía boutique – Adults Only, while Sabadell is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 43.5 miles from the property.
What a great place have these kind hosts created. Beautiful and remote, it feels in the middle of nowhere but nature. And then the food… so much to say, from the best breakfast buffet ever to the endless lunch & dinner menu. We’ve tasted all of it and everything was great, tasty and most dishes absolutely of high-end restaurant style.
The level of detail in the rooms and the lobby/living room/restaurant area is perfect.
hospitality was extreemly good
food delicious, made at home by Frank
no doubt to come back
here you can relax relax relax and have excelent service, food and drinks
Beautiful place in a wonderfull environment with perfect hosts.
Nice, clean rooms with lovely decoration.
Food was excellent.
Come and find out by yourself:-).
You will enjoy and surely fell in Love.
- All positive things have been said about that place, they are true and it is hard to add anything. The first impression is a forlorn place – why the hell did I come here? It is not the standard “wellness” kind accommodation. Lots of well-thought detail create a hideout of culture. “Death in Venice” goes perfectly along with the snooker table next to it. Reception by the hosts was very friendly, food on very high level for products and preparation, do not miss dinner.
- I spend a lot of my time in hotels, but I have never experienced such hospitality and superb service as here. The cleanliness, beautiful details in and around the house and amazing food … perfection!
- What a great place have these kind hosts created. Beautiful and remote, it feels in the middle of nowhere but nature. And then the food… so much to say, from the best breakfast buffet ever to the endless lunch & dinner menu. We’ve tasted all of it and everything was great, tasty and most dishes absolutely of high-end restaurant style.
Hostal Las Torres
Las Torres’ restaurant serves a variety of traditional Catalan dishes and Mediterranean cuisine. The hotel café is open from 06.00.The guest house offers simple rooms with air conditioning and a TV. Each has a private bathroom.The Hostal is ideally located for a range of outdoor activities, such as hiking and cycling.Montserrat Monastery is located just 30 minutes’ drive away. Barcelona is approximately 12 mi from the guest house.
- We heve used the hotel more often during our travels to the south of Spain. good location for travelers, not too far from the highway and a nice, large parking.
- Nice breakfast and coffee comfortable room nice environment
- Everything was just fine. The place is nice, clean and quiet.
- Mi estancia fue por motivos de asistir a una boda,yo vivo lejos y buscaba un lugar que estuviera cerca de Piera, la estancia fue muy corta pero quede muy contenta,tanto en el trató como en la habitación, sencilla pero limpia,
- personnel d accueil le matin de notre départ super ( surtout au réveille d une nuit très brillante avec la music du restaurant
Featuring free WiFi, all rooms have a fan and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower and bathrobes.There is a communal sauna, as well as shared lounge and kitchen. Staff can inform you about what to see and do in the area. Cycling, horse riding and hiking are popular in the surrounding countryside.The Roman city of Tarragona is 40 mi from the property, while Montserrat Mountain and its monastery are 32 mi away. You can reach the charming coastal town of Sitges and the nearby sandy beaches within a 30-minute drive of El Recer.
Le contact avec Antonio était très bon. Il est très accueillant.
La maison est un cabinet de curiosités.
C’était parfait pour une halte avec les enfants qui ont apprécié la piscine, le chien et les petits chatons qui se promenaient dans le jardin.
- El trato del dueño es una persona excelente…la tranquilidad del sitio y su belleza…asi como la comodidad y la limpieza
- Es una casa muy antigua y está todo acordé las fotos, tiene encanto todo de época y cama cómoda y limpio y Antonio un encanto de hombre
- El hotel es como un museo, te embebe en un alojamiento de casi 200 años. Muy recomendable. Pero lo mejor es la hospitalidad y la simpatía de Don Antoni, su propietario.
La amabilidad del dueño del alojamiento y su disponibilidad para ayudar en todo.
Muy bien situado para visitar las bodegas de la zona.
- Le contact avec Antonio était très bon. Il est très accueillant.
The hostel has a restaurant which serves traditional home-made Mediterranean food, specializing in grilled meat and paella. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink. You can also get a drink from the vending machine.Pensión Avenida has a terrace where you can enjoy a drink in the sun. There is also a laundry service.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in the area. The lively seaside town of Sitges is 25 minutes’ drive away, and you can drive to Barcelona in 45 minutes. The train station is just 4 minutes’ walk away.
- Enough said about this place, it is falsely advertised.
- We had an amazing meal in the restaurant – perfect with local ingredients and wine of course.
- Not far away from city center, good breakfast. Clean, nice balcony.
- The pension is a short walk from the centre of Vilafranca, so conveniently accessible for shops, restaurants etc. It is very clean.
- Good location,safety and claen room,Catalunya style breakfast.
Hostal Ca La Irene
Each air-conditioned room offers a TV and private bathroom with free toiletries and towels. There is luggage storage available for guests.Hostal Ca La Irene is a 5-minute walk from a variety of lively bars and restaurants serving local cuisine. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking or cycling.San Vicente de Castellet Train Station is a 10-minute walk and Sant Llorenç del Munt i l’Obac Nature Reserve is 3.1 mi away. Manresa is 10 minutes by car, while Barcelona is 40 minutes’ drive from the property.
- very close to the railways stations , clean and comfortable , convenient for visiting montserrat , great bar (El Racó d’En Manel} nearby doing very good food at a great price.
- There is no restaurant at this property I did not expect one!
- Very peaceful, clean and comfortable. San Vicenç de Castellet is lovely, and there are two train stations for getting to Manresa, Montserrat and Barcelona. Staff very friendly and helpful. Good bars and a supermarket <5 mins walk away.
- La señora Irene excelente persona y con una educación tremenda, la chica que anda por allí también trabajando, estuvo un cuarto de hora explicando me cómo era el pueblo donde podía ir donde estaban las piscinas cuando era la fiesta mayor, en fin otra exce lentisima persona, las instalaciones de lo mejor que he visto en tiempo, relación calidad precio una habitación por 25 € con su aire acondicionado su televisión plano su cuarto de baño individual y todas las comodidades. No escuché absolutamente a nadie nadie me picó a la habitación en fin una buenísima experiencia espero volver siempre que pueda.
- Smart TV, Check in sino a tardi e ascensore per i piani. Pulizia nella norma e staff gentile. Buon rapporto qualità prezzo per una notte.
Top Guest Houses In La Torre De Claramunt Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in La Torre de Claramunt Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in La Torre de Claramunt Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in La Torre de Claramunt Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!