9 Best Guest Houses To Stay In La Riba Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
La Riba Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in La Riba Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Riba Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Riba Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in La Riba Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in La Riba Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Guest Houses In La Riba Catalonia:
Hostal del Senglar
This traditional guest house is set in the village of Espluga de Francolí. It is just 1.2 miles from Poblet Monastery, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.Hostal Senglar is surrounded by trees and gardens. It has a breakfast room, where you can enjoy a daily buffet breakfast.The beautiful Medieval town of Montblanc is just 6.2 miles away. There is good access to Reus Airport and the Roman city of Tarragona.The area around the guest house is ideal for walking. Espluga also has famous caves, and many local vineyards. During summer, guests of the Hostal have free access to the nearby outdoor swimming pool.
- The rooms had nice decor. Lovely bathroom. Very friendly staff ( the owners). Plenty of parking in the carpark outside reception. A really good breakfast in a bright and comfortable dining area. It was raining when I was there, but it has a nice outdoor space which I imagine is lovely in better weather.
- The size of the room, the park within the property and the breakfast (not included in the price). The air conditioning ran smoothly and efficiently
- it was in the right location to were we wanted to be, the lady on the desk was really nice and although she did not speak English, with a little effort we managed to communicate, there is a bar restaurant ajoined to the Hostal
L’esmorzar està prou bé: Embotit, pa, croissants, suc, cafè, cereals… a partir de les 8h.
Pots deixar la bicicleta dintre de l’Hostal.
No hi ha problemes d’aparcament.
- Se asimiló a las fotos e información que aparecía en Booking.com cuando realicé la reserva.
Mas La Trampa
Each heated, rustic room has beamed ceilings. All rooms have a fridge and a flat-screen TV.The centre of La Selva del Camp can be reached in 10 minutes by foot. Guests receive discounts at a nearby spa.Staff can provide information on the surrounding Baix Camp region, including cycling and walking routes in the nearby Prades Mountains. Reus, Tarragona and the nearest beaches can be reached in 20 minutes by car.
- Everything was great, room was cleaned every second day, lovely and attentive owners, location and building very nice
Great place. I arrived on a super quiet monday evening in november.
They served me very well in the restaurant, even though i was the only guest (plus some friends of the cook and the property’s cute cats and dog).
I enjoyed a very nice meal with local ingredients, and slept very well in the comfy bed. The room was spacious and furnished with love to detail in countryhouse style.
Very comfortable and relaxing place.
Pablo was very friendly and helpful.
- Friendly and warm owners and staff, a mixture of natural environment and historical value, great pool, nice sport facilities and a friendly dog and several happy cats and 15 minute walk from bus stop and trail station.
- Nice building with pool and tennis court. Room was spacious and well decorated
Functional rooms at the Oklahoma have parquet floors and a wardrobe, as well as a TV and a private bathroom with shower. Free WiFi is available in all rooms. Bed linen and towels are included. Rooms are cleaned daily.Central Salou and Port Aventura Themed Park are within 20 minutes by car. Reus Airport is 2.5 miles away, while Tarragona city is 8.7 miles away.
- Man at desk was very happy and helpful. Very little English there but he tried his best to help us as much as possible. Standard hostel facilities and value for money
It was very good value for your money the room was small but this is what you expect in a hostel that was very cheap.
The room had a window in it which you could open and a fan on the ceiling there was a bar of soap and shampoo in the bathroom which you often do not get in this type of accommodation the location is quite nice and it is not that far from the city centre.
The room was nice and clean the bed was comfortable and the shower was good.
The owner is very friendly so all in all it is a good place to stay.
- Air conditioning is good with in the room. Communicating with the host using Google Translate 🙂
- Room and bathroom was nice and clean, free parking on the street. Not far into the centre.
Room had aircondition – a must in summer! A twenty minutes drive from Sous which is pretty touristy – lots of shops, restaurants and a nice beach.
Staff was welcoming, but spoke no English.
Okay for a one night stopover, but wouldn’t want to stay here longer.
Residència Universitària Sant Joan
Each simple room at Residència Universitària Sant Joan has air conditioning, a desk and a private bathroom.Shops, bars and cafés can be found in the streets surrounding the Sant Joan. Reus’ main square, Plaça del Mercadal, is less than 10 minutes’ walk away.Reus Airport is a 15-minute drive from the residence and regular buses leave from nearby Avinguda de Sant Jordi Avenue. Trains to central Barcelona take just over 90 minutes.
The central location
The shops nearby
Ferrari land just a 15m drive
Typical Spanish city
- The place had a very friendly feel and it was really clean.
- Simple room in university accommodation. Very clean, quiet, good air con. Location is handy to everything and beside the central market. 5 min walk to train station
- Location, dining room, panoramic windows, air conditioning
- Close to Reus airport, centrally located, excellent communication via email/txt, excellent value for money
- The central location
Hostal Santa Teresa
All heated rooms at the Santa Teresa guest house have a private bathroom with a shower. There is a work desk and fan.One child under 5 years old stays free, when using existing bedding.Reus Airport is 3.1 miles from the guest house, and Tarragona’s Mediterranean beaches are just 9.3 miles away. The Santa Teresa offers free entrance to Reus’ Antoni Gaudí Centre.
- The staff was really friendly and helpful throughout the stay, the location is great right in the city center and if you know where to look is pretty easy to find free parking spots nearby
- The staff were very helpful , friendly, and professional. Thanks for your help.
- The area is lovely ,plenty off things to do .lots off shops ,cafs, old buildings off interest beach we were told about 10 minutes on bus ,but unfortunately we didn’t get time as the train broke down .
Daily cleaning of room and could make other requests at any time.
Having a balcony
Use of a kitchen (even though basic) microwave and fridge-freezer
Wi Fi access
Friendly approachable staff
Friendly and helpful staff.
Great location in the centre of town and very close to public transport including the trains for Barcelona.
Modernista architecture and the Gaudí museum.
Residencia Ulloa’s simple rooms are equipped with a desk, and a fan. All include bed linen and towels.The residence’s large communal kitchen is equipped with an oven, microwave and dishwasher. There are shops, bars and restaurants within less than 5 minutes’ walk of Ulloa.The residence features an interior patio with a ping-pong table, a laundry room with coin-operated washing machines and a computer room.Tarragona’s La Pineda Beach is 9.3 miles away. PortAventura Theme Park is 6.2 miles from the property. Salou Beach is 17 minutes’ drive away and Cambrils Beach is 8.1 miles from the property.
- For a budget traveller I couldn’t do better. Clean, attractive, comfortable, run by two friendly, kind women, who cook for and look after the students – as well as run the rest of it – as it’s mostly an upmarket student accommodation on other floors but very quiet. Easy walking distance from all the action. Had kitchen and 2 bathrooms between 5 rooms, but the others were empty so I had the whole floor to myself. Highly recommended.
- Wonderful welcoming staff. Clean and tidy place in an excellent location
- Let myself and son stay at very short notice, lovely place and welcoming people. I hope Maria liked the giraffe. Right in tbe middle of Reus away from the usual tourist seafront places. We got a genuine feel of Spain and will be coming back next month.
- I stayed for one night only. The manager was a very nice, helpful and smiling gentleman who swiftly took care of everything upon my arrival. The room was much better than i’d expected for the price i paid. Clean and shiny. i’m definitely going back to this place if i ever visit Reus again.
- Es una residencia de estudiantes, creo que algunas habitaciones tienen literas
Rural Horizons on La Ruta del Cister
Some units have a seating area where you can relax. Guests have access to a shared kitchen and a shared bathroom equipped with a bath or shower. Rural Horizons on La Ruta del Cister features free WiFi.You will find free shuttle service at the property.You can play darts at this guest house, and bike hire is available. Tarragona is 26.1 miles from Rural Horizons on La Ruta del Cister, while Cambrils is 30.4 miles from the property. Reus Airport is 24.2 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Heated rooms feature tiled floors and a TV. All have a balcony and a private bathroom comes with a bath tub and toiletries. Some rooms also have a sofa bed.Catalan cuisine is offered in the restaurant, which has à la carte and set menu options. There are 2 dining rooms, as well as a café-bar and a terrace.There is a tour desk and Reus Airport is 19.9 miles away. You can reach the beaches of Tarragona and Salou in just over 30 minutes.
- Had a good dinner at the restaurant. Nice people, very friendly, made us feel welcomed. Superb location for climbers.
- Family friendly lovely people of this lovely place!!!
- Nice and cozy hotel situated in the center of the town of Arboli. Small but comfortable room (extremely comfortable bed), very friendly staff, and great food served for breakfast. Great place to stay if you plan to explore Siurana (30 min drive) or the surrounding lake (Prades Siurana). Would definitely stay again
- Hotel in a lovely village close to areas for walking and exploring.
- El entorno natural, la amabilidad de la dueña, el hotel es muy cálido, el desayuno.
All simply decorated accommodation at Cal Feliuet has free Wi-Fi, heating and a TV. Apartments feature a furnished terrace, a seating area and a kitchenette.Guests can enjoy a range of Catalan mountain dishes in the Feliuet’s restaurant. Belltall has a small selection of shops.The guest house is within 30 minutes’ drive of the monasteries at Poblet and Vallbona de les Monges. Montblanc is 9.9 miles away, while Tarragona and its beaches can be reached in 30 minutes by car.
Located on the Ruta del Cister, so good for walking, running and bike riding. The restaurant has fabulous local food.
Plenty of car parking nearby and very friendly staff.
- Cómodo, limpio, personal atento. Lugar muy tranquilo.
- El lugar bonito, muy limpio y el desayuno Perfecto
- Очень колоритно. Мимо не проехать, вход с главной улицы города. При отеле есть бар и ресторан, очень вкусно все и помогают с выбором блюд даже если ты не знаешь языка…на обеде и вечером видела очень много местных. Я путешествовала на велосипеде, мне спокойно помогли убрать его в гараж, при чем кроме меня было ещё несколько таких… Им даже поставили заряжать батареи на элетровелике. Отель расположен на высоте около 750 метров над уровнем моря и погода отличается от низины. Рядом расположены ветрянные станции, и очень красивые пейзажи. В номере все очень чисто, комфортно.
- La proximitat a Tàrrega per veure els espectacles de la fira de teatre al carrer.El poble de Belltall és molt petit i tranquil.
- Located on the Ruta del Cister, so good for walking, running and bike riding. The restaurant has fabulous local food.
Top Guest Houses In La Riba Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in La Riba Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in La Riba Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in La Riba Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!