9 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Huesca Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Huesca Aragon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Huesca Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Huesca Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Huesca Aragon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Huesca Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Huesca Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Guest Houses In Huesca Aragon:
Hostal Joaquin Costa
One of our top picks in Huesca.Hostal Joaquin Costa is located near the historic center of Huesca. The modern rooms are equipped with air conditioning, a plasma television and free WiFi connection.Breakfast is served at the Hotel Posada De La Luna, located just 150 feet from Hostal Joaquin Costa.There is a private garage for guests to leave their cars during their stay.The Huesca Museum is 650 feet from the hotel and the Cathedral is just a 5-minute walk away. The San Pedro Monastery is 1,650 feet from Joaquin Costa Hostal.
- The location was good and made it easy to get around Zaragoza.
The place was clean and the bed was so comfortable , and the staff is so helpful.
The only thing if you can put some English channels 😅.
Overall it’s great place.
- Very quiet and clean. Comfortable bed and modern furniture. The bathroom was fully equipped.
- The breakfast was very nice which was taken at the hotel mentioned previously.
- Location, comfortable beds, good breakfast at hotel
Hostal Jaime I
Hostal Jaime I is located 10 minutes’ walk from Huesca Bullring, and 15 minutes from the city center. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.The guest house has its own restaurant, where guests can enjoy grilled meat specials. Hot and cold tapas and drinks are available at the café-bar. There is 24-hour reception and tourist information can be provided.Decorated in bright colors and featuring floor-to-ceiling windows, each room at Hostal Jaime I has a private bathroom and a TV.Hostal Jaime I is just 6.8 mi from Huesca-Pirineos Airport. There is easy access by car to the A-22 Motorway.
- The room was a bit tight but had air con. Bathroom ok with hot water. There is a lift, so the 5th floor was ok. Parking is across the road on gravel. Nice short walk into the main town.
Central, cheap hotel
This is a no frills hostel but perfectly adaquate fora short stay.
Good breakfast. Coffee,fruit juice, large toast with various toppings and some small cakes.
Bus stop out side hotel
- Great location, good parking spot, friendly staff and a nice room.
- Good for overnight, free public parking across the road. Food good 15 euro menu. Good wifi, beds comfortable. Supermarket opposite. Took dogs no charge. Staff very pleasant not much English but not a problem. Very friendly
For a simple small town hostal the overall experience was very
good. The evening meal was definitely local cuisine and was
delicious. Don’t be put off by first impressions.
This guest house is in the historic center of Huesca. It is just 650 feet from the Church of Saint Peter, originally built in the 12th Century.Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas at the Hostal Lizana. Car rental is possible, and there is a parking lot with good rates.All rooms have a TV with some digital channels and radio. There is a mini-bar in every room. Non-smoking rooms are also available.The Lizana is a short walk from all of Huesca’s monuments. These include the Cathedral, built in 1273.There is a tour desk offering tourist information. Reception is open 24 hours a day.
- Don Antonio, the owner, was very cordial and engaging. The hostel was well located in the center of town and even though I had to park in the street, it generally wasn’t too hard to find a spot.
- Really good stay, the room was nice and the desk man was a good bloke.
- location is close to the old city, but this time it wasn’t convenient because of street’s works.
- Staff very helpful,very near town centre,clean quiet room with small balcony overlooking small plaza,bars and restaurants nearby…..
- Great value for money, clean, much better than I expected!
Set in the center of Huesca, next to the Cathedral and City Council building, this guest house enjoys an ideal location for exploring this historical city and surrounding mountains.Visit the Gothic Cathedral in Huesca and stroll around its historical streets. Alternatively, you can spend a day in the Sierra Cañones de Guara nature reserve, or a little further afield you can visit the spectacular Pyrenees Mountains. This is the ideal base from which to enjoy a walking holiday, and the fresh air of this untouched natural setting.The hotel’s rooms have free Wi-Fi internet access and a TV. Each one comes with a private bathroom.
- It’s nice to have basic affordable options for accommodation, although I was traveling during the off-season. Normally I would stay with friends right in the center of the city. This was a great option because it’s in the same central area. It was better than staying with friends because I had my own shower! The place was clean and comfortable and just steps away from El Coso, the main street around the old part of the city.
- after waking up I had 7 ticks on my leg and one on my back! I want to sue the place
Quiet pleasant situation. Easy walking distance to Cathedral & museum. Both well worth a visit. Family run accommodation. Very helpful & friendly. Lift from underground garage to the floor where our room was.
No meals provided but microwave available if needed.Underground
- The price. Friendly gent on arrival very helpful. Secure parking (with a fee). Good location.
- the staff were amazing! always greeting us every time we went in or out and the younger guy working there was brilliant. I’m not a confident driver and found negotiating the under ground parking a bit nerve wracking so he kindly parked up for me every day ! the hotel was very clean and comfortable and in a perfect location near the cathedral.
This cozy guest house is located in a renovated building on a semi-pedestrianized street in the historic center of Huesca. It features modern comforts including free Wi-Fi access.Feel at home with a stay at Hostal San Marcos, located right in the heart of Huesca just 1,300 feet from the Cathedral.Relax in a comfortable bedroom with private bathroom and air conditioning. Lie back and watch television, or use the free Wi-Fi connection to catch up on emails.Outside, explore this charming little city and discover some of its thousands of years of history. Try characteristic Aragonese food in one of the many local restaurants.Hostal San Marcos is perfectly located between the ski resorts and mountain landscapes of the Pyrenees and the regional capital, Zaragoza.Only 6.2 mi away, the beautiful Sierra de Guara National Park is the perfect place to practice outdoor sports including trekking, horse riding and climbing.
- The staff was super kind with us. Rooms as expected. all clean and in the very center of the city.
- Really central location. Staff could not have been more helpful. I stayed for one night and returned the following weekend for a football match.
- Location quite central, comfortable room. Lots of food options nearby.
- Great location and great value for money. The room even had a small balcony.
- Everything was very good, very friendly service, clean facility, very good location.
Hostal El Centro
Offering a restaurant serving local cuisine, Hostal El Centro is located in the heart of Huesca. Set 10 minutes’ walk from Huesca Train Station, the air-conditioned guest house has free Wi-Fi.Each room features a flat-screen TV and private bathroom with a bidet and free toiletries. There is a bar and 24-hour reception available for guests.Hostal El Centro is 20 minutes’ drive from Sierra y Cañones de Guara Natural Park. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking. Zaragoza is 43 mi away and Lleida is 1 hours’ drive from the property.
- Missing a kettle us English like our team and coffee 😆
- A simple and basic hostel but fantastic value for money and in a really interesting part of the town.
- Location was excellent, staff very friendly and helpful… great stay.
The room&bathroom is simple, but everything is practical and comfortable. Good location, friendly staff, and very economic.
I liked to stay there.
- I really like this place. It is exactly at the city centre so the localisation is great! The room was quite big with a nice and clean bathroom. Taking that into account the price was very low:)
Abadia de Sietamo
Abadia de Sietamo is a restored 18th-century guest house in Sietamo, 10 minutes’ drive from Huesca. It offers a terrace with barbecue facilities, a free Wi-Fi zone and free parking nearby.The rustic rooms are air conditioned and heated. Each comes with a satellite TV and private bathroom. Large family rooms with 3 interconnecting bedrooms are available.The à la carte restaurant offers homemade regional cuisine and there is a bar. Packed lunches can be requested.There is a children’s playground and a tour desk. Set at the foot of the Sierra y Cañones de Guara Mountains, the location is ideal for hiking, fishing and canyoning.
- Great location just off the highway. Rural and quiet town for peaceful stop. Authentic and quaint. Very friendly staff. Wonderful restaurant. Very very clean!
- Really friendly staff, lovely old building, low key, quiet town, perfect after a long day’s drive, good dining in the restaurant, obviously a favorite among the locals. Easy, free parking
- Room was clean, bed comfortable, access easy from the highway, excellent location for visiting the natural parks. A bakery is a few minutes from the hotel…we took advantage of their baked goods, sandwiches and wine.
- Great food, nice staff and good for driving off for a walk the next day.
- The 2-bedroom unit we had a nice country/rustic design. Good value.
Offering a restaurant serving local cuisine, Casa Rufino is located in Bolea. Set at the foothills of Sierra y Cañones de Guara Natural Park, the air-conditioned guest house has free Wi-Fi.Each bright room with classic décor features a TV and private bathroom. Towels and bed linen are provided. There is a lovely garden and a tour desk available for guests.Casa Rufino is 5 minutes’ walk from traditional bars and restaurants serving local cuisine. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking. The center of Zaragoza is a 50-minute drive from the property. The Pyrenees are within the same distance.
- Do not look anywhere else, this is the best value around. Traditional food, friendly staff, and cozy accommadations. The patrons of the bar and restaurant are great to have a beer with and talk about Spanish culture.
- Spotless accommodation, Bar downstairs has very good food Nice village
- Nos encantó! Las instalaciones muy bien, todo reformado. Y el personal encantador
- La habitación estaba limpia, el baño nuevo. La cama era cómoda.
- El sofà molt bé. El disseny de l’habitació i wl bany tb bé.
Casa Rural Boletas
Set in Loporzano, 30 mi from Jaca, Casa Rural Boletas features a terrace and views of the mountain.You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Casa Rural Ornitologica Boletas features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared lounge at the property. The property arranges personalized breakfasts under request.Huesca is 5 mi from Casa Rural Boletas, while Aínsa is 30 mi away. The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 50 mi from the property.
- Esther’s “basic breakfast”, discussion of house and area history and response to our many questions.
- Casa Rural Boletas is filled with old world charm. Esther prepared a lovely dinner with local red wine. Overall we enjoyed our night in rural Spain.
- Very friendly homely atmosphere. Very old, interesting property made very comfortable . The owner was delightful. We went back on our way home 5 days later.
- La comodidad de la cama, la limpieza y comfort de todo el alojamiento, su decoración rural y sobre todo, la simpatía de Esther, la propietaria, quien es el alma y motor de la casa.
Que es una casa familiar que en primavera y verano tiene que ser fantástica. La señora muy agradable y atenta.
Top Guest Houses In Huesca Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Huesca Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Huesca Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Huesca Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!