9 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Guijo de Ávila Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Guijo de Ávila Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Guijo de Ávila Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Guijo de Ávila Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Guijo de Ávila Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Guijo de Ávila Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Guijo de Ávila Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Guest Houses In Guijo De ÁVila Castile And Leon:
Hostal Residencia Turnat Béjar
Featuring free wired internet and a small cafeteria, Hostal Residencia Turnat Béjar is located in Béjar, 6.2 mi from Sierra de Béjar Ski Resort.Each room is heated and offers a wardrobe and a seating area with a TV and desk. All rooms have a private bathroom with bath or shower. There is also a shared TV lounge.There are various bars, restaurants and shops within a 5-minute walk of the property. Guests can find several sports centers in the surrounding area.Candelario village is 2.2 mi away. The property has easy access to the A66 Motorway and Sierra de Gredos Regional Park can be reached in 35 minutes’ drive.
- Good breakfast and very friendly and helpful staff. Excellent value.
- La atención recibida por parte de los propietarios fue estupendo. Lugar muy acogedor!
- La pareja que lo lleva es encantadora y nos dieron las informaciones necesarias pasa hacer turismo por la zona.
- Todo muy limpio y los dueños muy atentos y amables
- La chica del hotel encantadora , eso lo mejor de éste alojamiento sin duda
Located in the town of Béjar, Hostal Argentino features free Wi-Fi and a shared lounge with TV. The guest house is 5 minutes’ walk from Béjar center.Hostal Argentino offers double and triple bedrooms with private bathroom. Fitted with tile flooring, each bedroom includes heating, wardrobe and a TV.The guest house has a 24-hour front desk and ski equipment rental. The area is popular for hiking, cycling and skiing. La Covatilla Ski Slopes is 11 mi away.Sierra de Béjar Mountains, declared Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO, is 9.3 mi from the property. The city of Salamanca is a 40-minute drive away.
- Clean and comfortable, friendly staff and good location.
- Do acolhimento da anfitriã, sempre presente e disponível. Sempre pronta a ajudar. Bastante simples e profissional. Zona muito simpática e sossegada.
Más limpio no puede estar. Se nota que cuidan este detalle, de mantener todo limpio y en orden. La habitación en perfecta temperatura con calefacción. Facilitan todo lo necesario para el aseo: toallas, gel, champú, etc
La chica que lo lleva ofrece un trato inmejorable.
Valoración personal: 10
La tranquilidad y la seriedad del personal. Siempre pendiente de que todo esté bien.
Aunque solo un poco alejado del centro, Justo al lado de los mejores restaurantes y atracciones turísticas.
Fantástico sitio para pasar unos días por la zona. La limpieza cumple con excelencia, mejor que en muchos 5*. El trato es otro de los puntos fuertes ¡Gracias Cristina!
Para desayunar en Casa Sindo (15 metros) unas espectaculares tostadas con tomate de pan de hogaza.
One of our best sellers in Béjar! Offering free WiFi, Hostal Extremeño is located in Béjar, 10 minutes’ walk from the Bus Station. All rooms have a TV and free WiFi access is available throughout.Rooms come with a private bathroom. Private bathrooms have a shower and free toiletries. These rooms have air conditioning, hardwood floors and a flat-screen TV. All rooms are heated and have a desk and wardrobe. Bed linen and towels are provided.Hostal Extremeño has a restaurant. Packed lunches and special diet menus are available on request. There is also a shared lounge and a terrace.Luggage storage is offered and a laundry and ironing service is available. Activities such as skiing and horse riding can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings. Ski storage is available.
- Pleasant owners, okay beds, good bathroom facilities, good breakfast.
This place is very basic but nevertheless provide a good value for what it is for.
Rooms are new and clean but not really spacious. Bed is comfortable.
Owners are really helpful in all ways (be prepared that English does not bring you very far).
- 5 minute walk into main town Centre, breakfast was adequate, didn’t realize there was a ‘Menu del dia’ available for €10
- The room was nice and very modern looking. The breakfast was good with some variety.
- The manager (owner) “went the extra mile” for me quite literally when he discovered there was no taxi to take me to the station he took me himself, despite it being during the breakfast service time.
Hostal La Otra Casa
La Otra Casa is a family-run guest house in Béjar, 6.2 mi from Sierra de Béjar Ski Resort. It offers free Wi-Fi and heated rooms with private bathrooms.Featuring tiled floors, all rooms come with a desk and wardrobe. The bathroom includes free toiletries.There is a café-bar and a TV lounge with board games. Luggage storage is offered and there is easy access to the A66 Motorway. Salamanca is 37 mi away and you can drive to the Sierra de Gredos Regional Park in about 35 minutes.
- Warmth of the owners in the hostel and the restaurant, nothing was too trouble.
- Basic accommodation but clean and functional. No-one on site overnight. Let ourselves out in the morning.
Kettle with tea and coffee
Room was nice and warm, important as outside temperature was below freezing.
- Friendly welcome. The owner was keen to ensure we understood her (Spanish) instructions regarding keys, heating, etc. The room was comfortable and quiet and the tea-making facility a bonus. The cafe/bar downstairs is very pleasant.
- La ubicación en el centro y detalles de bienvenida
Hostal Blazquez Sanchez
Hostal Blazquez Sanchez is located in Béjar, 19 mi from La Alberca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Public parking is available nearby.Rooms have a TV. Hostal Blazquez Sanchez features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including skiing and golfing. Plasencia is 30 mi from Hostal Blazquez Sanchez, while Hervás is 9.3 mi away.
- The rooms are very simple, but clean and comfortable. Great value for money.
Buena estancia todo bien, el señor del hostal super atento me gustó repitiera sin duda
- Que tanto las sábanas como las toallas estaban limpias, y eso es importante.
- La atención recibida en todo momento. La simpatía de ese hombre es lo mejor del sitio, además de estar todo muy limpio.
- El personal excelente, fuimos a un festival de rock y se nos dieron facilidades que ni habíamos pedido, todo genial!!!!!
Hotel Rural Tia Margot
One of our top picks in Candelario.Hotel Rural Tia Margot is located in Candelario, 2.2 mi from Béjar and 20 minutes’ drive from La Covatilla Ski Resort. The guest house offers free WiFi. Most rooms have a terrace with mountain views.All rooms are heated and come with a private bathroom with a bath tub or shower. Rooms with terraces include outdoor seating in spring and summer.Breakfast is served in the dining room, and there is an open-air patio. You can go hiking nearby and the tour desk can recommend routes and other mountain activities.There is easy access to the A66 Motorway and Salamanca is 45 minutes’ drive away.
- O hotel tem uma excelente localização, numa das ruas mais bonitas de Candelario e os donos são de uma simpatia e disponibilidade extraordinárias. Sentimo-nos sempre muito bem acolhidos e não nos faltou nada.
- Atención excelente. Lugar céntrico y con buenas vistas.
- La ubicación perfecta y la amabilidad de los dueños Monica y Mariano
Muito simpáticos e atentos aos nossos gostos e necessidades.
Tudo muito limpo.
- Excelente trato del personal,muy buena ubicación y buen desayuno.
Casa de la Sal
Set in a beautiful house dating from the 18th century, Casa de la Sal features a restaurant and a charming interior patio. Located in Calendario, it is a 30-minute drive from La Covatilla Ski Resort.Each attractive room at Casa de la Sal is decorated in cream and white tones and features wooden finishes. There is a TV, a desk and a private bathroom.Creative Castilian cuisine is served in the Casa de la Sal’s restaurant. Guests can enjoy a drink in the lounge area or on the patio.Surrounded by the Sierra Béjar Mountains, the guest house has an ideal setting for hiking. Sierra de Gredos Park is just 45 minutes’ drive away.The center of Béjar is less than 2.5 mi from the Casa del Sal. Salamanca is 47 mi away, while Plasencia can be reached in 50 minutes by car.
Very nice hotel to stay in a lovely area of Spain. Don’t expect anything grand but that is the charm of this old mountain house.
Very good breakfast
- Beautiful and calming original murals on the walls and ceilings, good breakfast, really helpful owner who was very patient with our lack of Spanish.
- Lovely quiet rustic hotel in the heart of the village. Bed was really comfortable.
- Perfect location, very friendly and helpful owner.
- Exceptionally helpful owner/manager, bijou property and amazing village. Not far from the main road to accommodate a really interesting overnight stay.
- Very nice hotel to stay in a lovely area of Spain. Don’t expect anything grand but that is the charm of this old mountain house.
Posada de Candelario
Dated from the 19th century, Posada Candelario is located in Candelario’s Old Town. The Posada maintains its original architecture and features rooms with stone walls and beamed ceilings.Rooms at this hotel have been carefully decorated. They feature rustic décor furniture, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The old cellar is now a restaurant, which serves local dishes such as roasted suckling pig or Calderillo Bejarano, a stew made of meat, potatoes and peas.You can visit the Casa Chacinera museum. Here you can taste local homemade cured meats and Perronillas, a traditional pastry.The village of Béjar is 2.9 mi from the hotel. You can also drive to Salamanca in approximately 1 hour.
- Nicely restored property in the centre of town. Welcoming and friendly staff. Decent WiFi
- Brilliant mixed grill on a hot stone in their restaurant.
- Very warm welcome from charming young owners, delightful opportunity to stay in a traditional house with good modern room facilities. Location in the heart of the village gave real feeling of ‘belonging’. Parking at nearby site easy and free. Was delightful experience in hot summer, would be fascinating in winter. Dinner was well cooked & presented, but enormous helpings.
- El buen trato del personal y la amplitud de la habitación
- El personal muy agradable. El entorno bonito. Parking público gratuito muy próximo. En el pueblo no se pude aparcar. La carta del restaurante un poco corta pero muy aceptable.
El Tirol in Cantagallo provides accommodations with a garden and a terrace. Every room includes a balcony with garden views.At the guesthouse, rooms are equipped with a desk, a TV and a private bathroom. The rooms feature a closet.Guests at El Tirol will be able to enjoy activities in and around Cantagallo, like skiing.La Alberca is 31 miles from the accommodation, while Hervás is 10 miles away.
- The staff were amazing, they went out of their way to help me. The bar was closed when I stayed and nowhere to get food in the immediate vicinity so they returned later in the evening with a takeaway for me.
- Close to autoroute for our overnight stay en route to Portugal. Excellent bathroom with powerful shower and plenty of hot water.
- Fairly basic place, ample room. Family run, everyone was very nice and helpful. Good value for the money.
A lovely room, very clean and comfortable. Very good bathroom with an excellent shower. It was quiet and peaceful and nonsmoking. Everything we needed for our trip. The staff were delightful.
(I must add how happy I am with Booking.com. They sorted out a problem I had with my booking, swiftly and efficiently, and kept me informed by phone and email. I was very impressed. Will definitely be using them in the future.)
- Le gérant très serviable et accueillant chambre spacieuse et une table pour 4 très bien pour une nuit avec des enfants (étape voyage)
Top Guest Houses In Guijo De ÁVila Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Guijo de Ávila Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Guijo de Ávila Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Guijo de Ávila Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!