9 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Fuente-Álamo de Murcia Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
Fuente-Álamo de Murcia Murcia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Fuente-Álamo de Murcia Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fuente-Álamo de Murcia Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fuente-Álamo de Murcia Murcia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Fuente-Álamo de Murcia Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Fuente-Álamo de Murcia Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Guest Houses In Fuente-álamo De Murcia Murcia:
Pensión Balcones Azules
In the center of Cartagena, this guesthouse offers air-conditioned rooms with views of the ruins of El Molinete. The Roman Theatre of Carthago is just a 5 minute walk away.All the rooms at Pensión Balcones Azules feature tile floors, air conditioning and heating. They come with a TV, telephone and wired internet. The private bathroom has a bathtub or shower.La Manga del Mar Menor, including Playa Honda and La Gola Beach, is about a 30 minute drive away. The wild beach of El Portús is just 7.5 miles away.Pensión Balcones Azules has a 24-hour front desk. Cartagena bus station is a 10 minute walk away.
- Location was great. Our room overlooked the ruins of the Forum and was around the corner from Plaza San Francisco. It was easy to walk to many other interesting parts of the city. Room was very clean.
The accommodation was perfectly situated for our visit. The staff very helpful. The linen was beautifully clean and fresh.
One receptionist in the Hotel spoke very good English.
No food in the Hotel was sampled and the Cafe/Bar was closed.
- Great location and staff were lovely and welcoming
- Great location, we enjoyed our stay, friendly staff, nice rooms everything we wanted.
- location and helpful,friendly and very patient staff
Pension Los Cisnes
Pensión Los Cisnes is 5 minutes’ walk from the beach and close to the bus station and Puerto de Mazarrón commercial area. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, TV and a private bathroom.Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide tourist information about the area. Bicycles for rent are also available. Pensión Los Cisnes offers a restaurant which serves breakfast, lunch and a tasting menu.The harbor is just 2 minutes’ walk from the Pensión. Here you will find a variety of bars and restaurants serving Mediterranean cuisine.Mazarrón is 10 minutes’ drive from Los Cisnes while the city of Cartagena is 25 mi away.
- close to town and sea nice staff and speak English it was good
Stayed here 3 years ago so knew what to expect.
Value for money.
Nice and clean.
For a hostel it is excellent.
- Good location, clean and the lift is handy. The mattress is really comfortable.
- Friendly, helpful staff. Great location near cafes, bars, restaurants and beaches. Good value for money.
- owner was so helpful and friendly. rooms are a good size and spotlessly clean. lovely walk in shower with great water pressure.
Pensión La Venta
One of our best sellers in Puerto de Mazarrón! Bar Pensión La Venta is located just 1,500 feet from the beach in Puerto de Mazarrón. This family-run hostel offers a 24-hour reception and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.The outward-facing rooms at La Venta feature a TV, desk and wardrobe. Each one comes with a private bathroom. Rooms for guests with reduced mobility are available.There are many restaurants on the seafront promenade, located 1,300 feet away.Sierra de las Moreras Nature Reserve is a 20-minute drive from the property. You can drive to central Cartagena in around 35 minutes.
- It’s rather close to the Port. The staff was welcoming, but don’t expect much English or 24/7 reception. The internet is bare minimum.
No meals provided. We ate out for breakfast at a lovely Spanish cafe nearby.
Ate in restaurants in Cartagena and Mazarron.
- The welcoming is very friendly. The room and it’s bathroom are very clean, clean as clean can be. At least at this time of the year is is easy to find a parking space close to the door.
- Short walk to centre and beach , very clean and comfortable, got free bottle of water , lovely lady owner
- A wonderful place to stay. Beautifully clean and the owner was so friendly and welcoming
Pension La Linea
Pension La Linea is located 650 feet from the beach in Puerto de Mazarron. This guest house has air-conditioned rooms with private bathrooms.Each simply decorated room features a flat-screen TV, balcony and wardrobe. The private bathroom has a bath or shower.Free WiFi is available in public areas.The pretty coastal village of Bolnuevo is a 10-minute drive from the property, while Cartagena is 19 mi away. The city of Murcia is 43 mi from Pension La Linea.
- It was our second visit so we knew what to expect- we stayed as the electric hadn’t been connected at our new place. Staff friendly and we both attempted to converse in English and Spanish. Nice traditional breakfast of bread, jam/marmalade, butter, pineapple juice and coffee.
- Lovely ‘pan, mantequilla y queso for breakfast – also could have tomatoe, iberian ham or jam. Nice coffee – both American and con leche. If you asked you got orange or pineapple juice too. Ideally located to visit the port. We were given a choice of two rooms and chose 13 which is apparently lucky in Spain.
The balcony. Although a little narrow, was a sun trap. Location.
- The breakfast was simple but okay. The Coffee good. The room was clean and with a balcony. The owner was very Nice, my spanish is poor and so was his english, but we both did our Best. It’s close to the beach and almost in the city center. I would definately come back! Good value for the money!
- Fantastic owners… Stephanie & Diego….can’t do enough for ..
Pensión Egea II
Pensión Egea II is set in the center of Puerto de Mazarrón and 10 minutes’ walk from the nearest beach. It offers rooms with a balcony.Each simply decorated room at Pensión Egea II has air conditioning, a TV and a private bathroom.Restaurants, bars and shops can be found in the surrounding streets.Mazarrón is 10 minutes’ drive from the Egea, while Cartagena can be reached in 40 minutes. Murcia is 47 mi away.
- Great value and in an excellent position near the towns amenities.
- The rooms are small and basic, but for sleeping in …. fine
- Everything was good. We were very pleasantly surprised. This was an area of puerto de mazarron we hadn’t stayed in before and it was very convenient for eating places, shops and beach. The owner was lovely and friendly and made us feel very welcome. Would definately stay here again.
- nice place for travel you can reach to everything hotel close to shopping and close to sea i will go back again mazarron is nice place i never forget
- Very nice staff , efficient in service , helpful , location , parking no problem
PENSIÓN EGEA 1
PENSIÓN EGEA 1 has free WiFi and rooms with air conditioning in Puerto de Mazarrón. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.At the guesthouse, rooms include a closet, a TV and a private bathroom.Cartagena is 22 miles from PENSIÓN EGEA 1, while Águilas is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Region de Murcia International Airport, 28 miles from the accommodation.
Bus station/centre/beach very close to the Pension Egea. Small room though perfect with own bath and balcony. Also shared bath were nice.
Very pleasant hosts. Especially ‘grandma’. See you next time.
- Air conditioning the balcony and the handy fridge
- This was just somewhere to stay whilst we looked at property in the area. It was clean and comfortable enough for our needs. Towels changed daily etc.
- Άριστη τοποθεσία, πέντε λεπτά με τα πόδια από το λιμάνι, άριστη σχέση ποιότητας-τιμής. Ένα σπιτι του οποίου ο δεύτερος όροφος έχει μετατραπεί σε ενοικιαζόμενα δωμάτια. Πολύ ευγενική η σπιτονοικοκυρά. Άνετη διαμονή.
- , la mujer encantadora, la ubicacion muy buena, la nevera pequeña y el aire acondicionado. y aseos dentro y fuera de la habitación es una ventaja.
Pensión Encarna Vargas
This small guest house is located in the historic center of La Union, in Murcia. All of the air-conditioned rooms have Wi-Fi, and all rooms can be reached by elevator.The air-conditioned rooms in Pension Encarna Vargas have a flat-screen satellite TV and a balcony. They also have 2 armchairs, and a private bathroom.There are shops, cafés and restaurants in the surrounding area.Both Cartagena and the Mar Menor are about 15 minutes’ drive away.
- Really good size room in a small hotel which is centrally located within the town.
- Sr Gines is a very good, friendly and helpful host. The facilities are very comfortable and clean. La Union is a few miles from the main tourist areas of Cartagena city and the beach, but otherwise that is no problem if you have a car. Breakfast is not served, but there are lots of eating places with good value for money. Thanks for a very enjoyable stay.
Gines, the owner, was great. Helpful very courtious.
Google translate used to great effect!
The room was lovely and clean, we had no complaints and would definitely use again when going to this area of Spain. This area of Spain was really nice and not far from Cartagena.
The hotel owner was really friendly and nothing was a problem for him. Also liked the access to the hotel Wi-Fi.
- La amabilidad y la buena atención de la persona de recepción.
BALNEARIO LA ENCARNACIÓN
BALNEARIO LA ENCARNACIÓN provides rooms in Los Alcázares. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. The guesthouse has a garden and has a terrace.The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom, rooms at BALNEARIO LA ENCARNACIÓN also feature free WiFi, while some rooms are equipped with a balcony.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Torrevieja is 24 miles from BALNEARIO LA ENCARNACIÓN, while Cartagena is 13 miles from the property. Region de Murcia International Airport is 20 miles away.
- Love the character of the building. Like stepping back in time.
- It was such a quaint hotel. Our room was beautifully old fashioned.
At check in, the receptionist was quite lovely, very friendly and even took me to me to my room. The room was nice.
The location is superb. The hotel internally, the courtyard and immediate surrounds are gorgeous and overlook the wonderful Mar Menor.
- Comfy bed, kettle in room, water always hot, friendly staff, really good food in restaurant, excellent duo singing, rooms are very old fashioned but this gives it character which I prefer to the bland ikea look that modern hotels adapt.
- I made a booking error, wrong date, but the hotel allowed us to change days at short notice no problem.
Pensión El Cordobés
Set 800 feet from the beach, on Mar Menor Lagoon, the family-run Pensión El Cordobés offers a terrace and free Wi-Fi. It is centrally located next to the Town Hall in Los Alcázares.All air-conditioned rooms feature a balcony and are also heated. There is a flat-screen TV, desk and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries.A laundry and ironing service is available. Rooms adapted for disabled people are available at Pensión El Cordobés. There is a tour desk and luggage storage is offered. Murcia-San Javier Airport is a 10-minute drive away.
- Cleanliness was fantastic and facilities very good
- Very clean ,nice size room with comfy bed..Good variety of toiletries which were refreshed every day..Fridge in room and there is a shared lounge room with a TV and toilet and a microwave. Rooms cleaned every day. Close to town Hall where there are lots of bars and shops just behind it.
- Very clean hotel best I’ve stayed in for along while
- No breakfast offered. Accommodation was basic, yet comfortable and clean. It was what we expected and for one night it was fine.
- Everything was super with the hotel offering good value for money. Unfortunately, it is right on the crossroads of two very busy roads; noise at night was not good. Traffic and emptying of bins late at night into the early hours.
Top Guest Houses In Fuente-álamo De Murcia Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Fuente-Álamo de Murcia Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Fuente-Álamo de Murcia Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Fuente-Álamo de Murcia Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!