9 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Fontellas Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Fontellas Navarre is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Fontellas Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fontellas Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fontellas Navarre. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Fontellas Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Fontellas Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Guest Houses In Fontellas Navarre:
Hostal la Parrilla
Hostal la Parrilla is located in the south of Tudela, 10 minutes’ walk from the center and close to the AP68 Motorway. It features a grill restaurant and free WiFi.Each of the simply decorated rooms at Hostal la Parrilla has air conditioning, heating, a TV, desk and a private bathroom.The property’s traditional restaurant specializes in local cuisine, including grilled meats, roasted vegetables and fish dishes.Staff can provide information on the surrounding area, which is ideal for cycling and hiking. Bardenas Reales Nature Reserve and Senda Viva are within 15 minutes’ drive of the Parrilla.
This place is great! Rooms are very big and perfectly clean, beds comfortable, we LOVED staying here!
The lady from the front desk (Olga) was always positive and very helpful!
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Very clean. Evening food available.
- Sitio tranquilo, cama muy cómoda, gente extremadamente amable, y el menú muy rico.
- Pues la habitación comoda y sin ruidos. Por el precio insuperable.
- la simpatía de la dueña y la zona en la que estaba
- This place is great! Rooms are very big and perfectly clean, beds comfortable, we LOVED staying here!
One of our top picks in Tudela.Located in the center of Tudela, this guest house offers comfortable accommodations with free WiFi. There is a Navarran restaurant which serves local, seasonal produce.All rooms at Hostal Remigio feature parquet floors and central heating. Each includes a TV, telephone and work desk. The private bathroom has a shower or bath tub.Guests can enjoy characteristic dishes from Tudela and Navarra at Remigio restaurant. A buffet breakfast is also served.Las Bardenas Reales Nature Reserve is about 15 minutes’ drive away. Pamplona and Logroño can both be reached in about 1 hour by car.Tudela Railway Station is less than 10 minutes’ walk away.
- Super location near the old town & central plaza. Charming place with well laid out comfortable rooms.
- Perfect location, very nice rooms & xlnt staff.
- Fantastic location near Plaza Fueros with views of it from the room’s balcony. Perfect access to numerous excellent eateries and the narrow cobblestone streets of Tudela’s old town. Well-laid out, nicely appointed rooms. Spacious, comfortable bathroom, nice beds. Staff is top notch & it’s a fantastic bargain. My whole family loved it!! One of my absolute favorites in all of Spain!
- The staff, especially Marta, went above and beyond to help me. On my first night in Tudela, I broke my foot. Everyone was very understanding when I needed to cancel my remaining nights and helped me organize transportation to seek medical attention. I hope I have the opportunity to stay here again.
- Location excellent with bars and shops- historic area
La Posada de San Marcial
One of our best sellers in Tudela! Centrally located, this traditional 19th century house is 150 feet from Plaza de los Fueros Square and 5 minutes’ walk from the Tudela Cathedral. It offers an outdoor terrace and rooms with free Wi-Fi.All rooms at La Posada de San Marcial have been carefully decorated and feature rustic-style furniture and plenty of natural light. Each air-conditioned room has a shared bathroom.This charming guest house features a communal kitchen, a lounge area and a terrace where you can relax.La Posada de San Marcial is 10 minutes’ walk from the Torre Monreal Watchtower.
- It’s well setup with four bedrooms sharing a kitchen, sitting area, bathrooms and outside balcony. It’s not what I expected but that’s likely my fault for not looking closely at the listing.
The owner was really friendly and helpful. Even if i dont speak spanish she gave me a map and explain me the city.
The bed was comfortable and my room was warm. There was also a small kitchen.
I really recommend this Hostel
- comfort, quite (dead season, though), well located
- The manager was super nice and sweet, we had a lovely time thank you!
- Old period wooden creeky old posada in centre of town.kitchen lounge 2 wcs and a great shower. Rooms adjoining. rooms are rented. Very clean and quie and everyting workes. Owner lives on 1st floor..
This comfortable guest house is located in the historic center of Tudela, 650 feet from Tudela Cathedral. It offers modern and elegantly decorated rooms with free Wi-Fi.The 7 cozy rooms at Hostal Pichorradicas feature central heating and air-conditioning, a TV and a telephone. Modern en-suites include bathrobe and slippers, a hairdryer and free toiletries.The Casa Ignacio Restaurant at Pichorradicas offers a fusion of modern and traditional Navarran cuisine made with regional produce, along with fine wines. There is also a lounge area.Hostal Pichorradicas is well located for exploring Tudela’s historic streets and 12th century churches. The Torre Monreal Tower, a 13th century defensive lookout post, is a 5-minute walk away.Tudela Train Station is a 10-minute walk from Pichorradicas, while Zaragoza and Pamplona are 1 hour by car away. Nature lovers will find the Bardenas Reales Nature Reserve about 15 minutes’ drive away.
- When we accessed our room it was well equipped & clean & met all our needs. It was decorated & equipped to a high standard. The rooms are above a restaurant which has favourable reviews but was disappointedly closed for 5 days which included the night of our stay.
- Very central location in the old city. Comfortable rooms.
- The facilities were fine and the restaurant was excellent although very noisy when we were there. They did fit us in when they could have turned us away.
- Extremely comfortable with many pillows. It is a restaurant with rooms, most suitable for independent travellers who do not need hotel services. The room had two large balconies overlooking the quiet street, located in the historic area where you can walk to everything.
The location was great, just off the main square.
Lovely, stylish attic room and bathroom with whirlpool bath.
Hostal El Lechuguero
Hostal El Lechuguero is located in Cascante’s old town, next to Plaza de los Fueros and Iglesia de la Asunción’s Church. It offers a restaurant and free Wi-Fi throughout.All heated rooms combine modern and rustic décor. Each features a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms have air-conditioning at an extra cost. Bed linen and towels are included.The à la carte restaurant serves traditional dishes of the area.Hostal el Lechuguero is 6.8 mi from Tudela. Pamplona is just over an hour’s drive away. You can also visit Moncayo Nature Reserve.
- SOLICITEMOS UNA CAMA DE MATRIMONIO Y NOS JUNTARON DOS , QUE ERA LO QUE NO DESEABAMOS EN NINGUN MOMENTO , NO VOLVEREMOS A DORMIR ALLI , EN LA CAFETERIA Y EL RESTAURANTE TODO MUY BIEN Y MUY AMABLES .
- ES LA SEGUNDA VEZ QUE NOS ALOJAMOS ALLI Y NO SERA LA ULTIMA,LO QUE NOS GUSTA SIEMPRE ES LAS CAMAS Y A MIS HIJOS LA DUCHA LES ENCANTA.
- La ubicación muy buena, la habitación estaba muy bien, muy bonita, todo muy limpio,camas muy cómodas. La atención por parte de los responsables muy buena,fueron muy amables. Justo debajo hay una cafetería/bar/restaurante y resulta muy cómodo si quieres desayunar/comer/cenar. Es ideal para ir e familia, con niños.
- Habitación triple amplia. Limpieza más que correcta.
- La habitación muy muy limpia y acogedora y el trato muy familiar y el centro termoludico genial 😁
Casa Pinilla provides rooms in Cascante. The property has free WiFi.All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Selected rooms also feature a kitchen with a microwave and a toaster. Guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Tudela is 7 miles from Casa Pinilla, while Villafranca is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 59 miles from the property.
- This accommodation is located within a ancient building in the old centre of Cascante: it’s a real beauty and the owner of the place has nicely enhanced the charm of the architecture. There are original tiles on the floor and beautiful beams in dark wood. It’s quite a view. The rooms are very nicely decorated and spotlessly clean. Totally recommended.
- We loved everything about this property, Miaca was a fantastic host and early could not help enough, her english is brilliant and she explained where to go, where to eat and drink and even left little sweeties on our beds for us. We had a shared bathroom which is the only reason i didn’t give a 10. Everything was immaculately clean and i would highly recommend staying in any of the rooms, even the shared bathroom was spotless and no problems at all. And what a lovely little town for an overnight stop.
- We made this booking at the last minute late into the evening. We called the host, Meica, and because we could not drive into the city centre, she came out and walked us to the city mansion where the place was. She gave us the suite which included a lovely bedroom, a full working kitchen, a little sitting area, a dressing area and a bathroom. We enjoyed it immensely. Meica was so friendly and welcoming. She suggested some bars around the corner for tapas, pinxtos and wine and we had a lovely evening in Cascante. The next morning prior to our departure, Meica gave us some home-made biscuits and gave us a warm send-off. The old building has been restored beautifully and consists of several apartments and rooms. As we were the only guests that night, we got the best of the lot. We highly recommend this place. Cascante is a small but lively town with a lovely monastery/church on the hill overlooking the town. We will surely come back if we are ever in Navarra again.
- Super friendly host, super clean and very quiet, could not be better
- La casa pinilla es preciosa, pero lo mejor de todo es Maica!! Es un amor de persona 😄
Hostal Santa Agueda
Hostal Santa Agueda is a guest house located in Tarazona de Aragón city center, 950 feet from the Cathedral. Free WiFi access is available.This guest house is a restored building featuring its original wooden beams, antique furniture and a viewpoint. The Santa Agueda features a permanent gallery with pieces from the local artist Raquel Meller.Rooms have air conditioning and heating, as well as a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms have city views.Tourist information can be provided at the reception. Tudela is 14 mi away, while Zaragoza is less than an hour by car. The property offers parking at an extra cost.
- Very clean. Ideal stop off if travelling from the Costa Blanca to Bilbao for the ferry. Easy to park in the street nearby. Overall it was very good value for money.
- Helpful staff, very clean rooms and common areas, and a wonderful location in the heart of Tarazona. And dog friendly!
Sparking clean room and toilet.
Shower excellent with plenty pressure and hot water.
- Bed really comfy. Good to have a lift in a small hotel. Were very pet friendly and security was great. Took advantage of the secure parking as we were travelling back to UK. A little walk away but no problem as in special purpose built garage. Spotlessly clean.
- The Raquel Mellor decor was brilliantly done and very interesting. Loved the fingerprint method of gaining access to the hotel after hours!
Castillo de Grisel
Castillo de Grisel has a garden, terrace, a shared lounge and bar in Grisel. Featuring a concierge service, this property also provides guests with a playground. The property provides karaoke and ticket service.At the guesthouse, all rooms include a desk. The rooms have a private bathroom with a shower. Guest rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is served at the property.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including cycling and hiking.Tudela is 17 miles from Castillo de Grisel, while Fitero is 22 miles away. Zaragoza Airport is 59 miles from the property.
- We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in this genuine castle near Tarazona. The family owned and run castle is filled with history, artifacts and stories, as well as literature and suits of armor. We stayed in the Poetry suite which had a four poster bed and a large sofa bed, making it comfortable for our family of 3. It is adjacent to a cozy lounge which we had sole use of. Tea and coffee were available all day in the breakfast room on request. All the suites have their own theme, each with a different charm. The managers are a lovely, friendly and helpful couple. They went out of their way to provide me with gluten free breakfast items, as well as a King Cake for the January holiday. Arrive in time to spend some time in charming Tarazona. Parking outside the castle was ample and easy.
- Staying in an old, renovated castle was a very unique experience. Everyone was super friendly, accommodating and made us immediately feel at home. We want to go back and stay longer. The little town was very charming.
- setting, decoration, historical pictures and information,welcome wine
- Wonderful restored castle. Bought 50 odd years ago and whole family been involved in restoration. Has a very authentic feel. Delightful staff who were very helpful in meeting and escorting us. Fantastic views from several terraces – night sky just wonderful.
Staying in the family home of Luis and his wife was a delight as not many homes are a castle! This one was particularly cute and romantic with views for miles from the roof terrace. We requested dinner and Luis’ mother did us proud! Delicious and reasonably priced. Luis
is clearly castle mad so a fabulous place to stay if you’re in to all things medieval. Also very close to the perfect little town of Tarazona.
Casa rural de la Abuela
Casa rural de la Abuela is located in Cadreita, 12 mi from Tudela.Rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a seating area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.A number of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking. Olite is 19 mi from Casa rural de la Abuela, while Arnedillo is 28 mi away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 38 mi from Casa rural de la Abuela.
- The ecological footprint of the bath’room’ is a miracle. On 40×40 inches there is a wash-bowl, a toilet and a shower sink (25x25inches). And the plastic curtain sticks snugly to your body whilst the water trickles down on you. And yes, it is really close to the Bardenas, but you should consider going there by camping car.
- Esperanza (the host) is a welcoming and lovely lady. She made great breakfast and told wonderful and funny stories. Made our day!
- Ms Esperanza was very nice and friendly. The roon was very confortable although it was quite hot (it WAS an extremely hot day) and the air conditioning didnt work. But then it got windy and we were fine. Lovely place.planeta planeta
- The room was basic but comfortable. The house is quaint and well kept. Quiet location.
Esperanza, la dueña de la casa, una persona maravillosa.
Nos hizo un bizcocho buenisimo para desayunar
Sin duda, si volvemos por esta zona, volveremos aqui.
Top Guest Houses In Fontellas Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Fontellas Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Fontellas Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Fontellas Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!