9 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Cortes de Baza Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Cortes de Baza Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Cortes de Baza Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cortes de Baza Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cortes de Baza Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Cortes de Baza Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Cortes de Baza Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Guest Houses In Cortes De Baza Andalucía:
This pleasant guest house is located in Zújar, 15 minutes’ walk from the center. It offers a traditional restaurant and comfortable, quiet rooms with views of the Cerro Jabalcon Mountain.Air-conditioned rooms at Hostal Jaufil are bright and spacious. Each comes with a TV, central heating and a private bathroom with free toiletries.The property’s restaurant serves homemade, regional dishes and you can enjoy a drink from the bar on the terrace. Packed lunches are available and nearby Baza, with its restaurants and bars, is 6.8 mi away.The Jaufil is just 10 minutes’ drive from the Cerro Jabalcon Mountain and the Baños de Zújar Thermal Baths. Guadix and its Troglodyte cave-houses is a 30-minute drive awayThe property offers free parking and is 70 minutes’ drive from Granada. The Sierra Nevada Ski resort is 1 hour 50 minutes’ drive away.
- Really friendly staff. Excellent location for the lake. Dog friendly.
- The hostal was very clean and comfortable beds good, we had a good night sleep, very quiet, pizza in the restaurant excellent, definitely recommend staying
- See above: great staff. Location handy for Baza and the lake. Nice food. Got discount for Genie
the bed was very comfy
very clean , bathroom facilities were good
- The service was extremely good. Tapas was served every time we bought a drink. You could order whatever you wanted for breakfast with out any trouble. A smattering of Spanish would be useful though.
Hostal Restaurante Grela
Hostal Restaurante Grela is located in Pozo Alcón and features a terrace. This 1-star guesthouse has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom. Free WiFi is available.At the guesthouse, rooms contain a closet and a flat-screen TV.Guests at Hostal Restaurante Grela can enjoy a continental breakfast.Baza is 27 miles from the accommodation, while Quesada is 22 miles away.
- El propietario José Luis es muy amable,atento,profesional y su esposa un encanto una excelente cocinera creo que es el viaje que mejor hemos comido.Todo el personal genial los camareros, las chicas que te arreglarán la habitación, todo muy limpio el baño genial y para tomar unas tapas ideal pero para comer es excelente.la ubicación perfecta para moverse y hacer excursiones así que repetiremos UN 10.
- La tranquilidad y habitaciones y baños grandes y modernos.
- tener el restaurante en el propio hotel y con una calidad de comida muy buena, ademas esta muy nuevo
- Prijaznost in čistoča. Ker sem prišel s kolesom ni bilo težave kolo spraviti poleg stopnišča.
- Todo muy limpio, la habitación estaba todo muy nuevo.
Hostal Venta Del Sol
One of our top picks in Baza.Hostal Venta Del Sol is 1,650 feet from the center of Baza, on the main Murcia Road, which connects to the A92N Motorway. It offers free Wi-Fi and free parking.The basic, air-conditioned rooms at Venta del Sol have a TV. They are also heated and have a modern private bathroom with a bath or shower.Breakfast is available at the Venta del Sol guest house. There is a bar, and the restaurant features a covered terrace with a large flat-screen TV.Granada and the Sierra Nevada National Park are just over an hour’s drive away.
- Very comfortable room. Super quiet if at the back. Resturant and bar on site. Supermarket across the road. Easy walk into town
- Heater works, bed is comfy, water hot, wifi works, staff pleasant. At the price, you can’t ask for much more. Restaurant friendly, great garlic soup & economical breakfast.
- As always, the perfect place to stay. They were very helpful when I had to check in very late due to an emergency. Love staying here.
- Very welcoming and helpful, a garage was provided for my motorbike and the accommodation was basic but perfectly comfortable. My room was a little noisy as it was above the bar, but to be honest it didn’t stop me sleeping. It’s close to the centre of the town and there are plenty of places within walking distance for something to eat, There’s also a supermarket across the road. All In all a good stay and great value.
- I’ve never stayed in a place so clean. Even the floor was sparkling clean.
Hostal Los Hermanos
Offering a restaurant, Hostal Los Hermanos is a guest house located in Baza, Granada. It offers rooms with air conditioning, heating, flat-screen TV and private bathroom.Bed linen and towels are included. Rooms also have a fitted wardrobe and a desk.Hostal Los Hermanos has a bar, a terrace and a computers room available to use for free. Wi-Fi access is provided for free as well.The onsite restaurant serves seasonal dishes and regional specialties. A set menu is offered for lunch. Other services offered include tourist information, luggage storage and laundry.Los Hermanos guest house is set on the north of Granada, 20 minutes’ drive from Sierra de Baza Nature Reserve. Free public parking is available nearby.
- Sin dudas el colchón, excelente. Relación calidad precio muy muy bien
- La habitación es espaciosa y mucho mejor de lo que parece en las fotos. Muy limpio. Siempre había gente en la terraza del establecimiento pero en la habitación no se escuchaba nada de ruido.
- Alojamiento aceptable. Ideal para pagar lo justo en desplazamientos por negocios o trabajo y con las comodidades básicas que todo alojamiento debe ofrecer como aire acondicionado y televisión. Se aprecia limpieza en el cuarto de baño, aunque la tapa del wc no estaba precintada. La ducha es cómoda con suelo antideslizante y mampara transparente lo cual es de agradecer.
Todo exelente el trato ,la comida la habitaciones todo
- Habitación limpia y tranquila. personal muy agradable. El hostal cuenta con un buenísimo restaurante para comidas-cenas-desayunos (muy recomendable). Está a las afueras de Baza pero era lo que necesitábamos porque solo íbamos de paso.
Hostal Venta del Peral
Hostal Venta del Peral in Cúllar de Baza provides accommodations with a terrace and a bar. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Both free WiFi and private parking are available at this property.At the guesthouse, each room has a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Each room comes with air conditioning, and some rooms also offer a balcony. Guest rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Hostal Venta del Peral.The accommodation has a playground. A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including fishing and hiking.Baza is 12 miles from Hostal Venta del Peral.
No reviews yet.
El Maño I
Located in Castril, 7 miles from Sierra de Castril Natural Park, El Maño I has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. A tour desk can provide information on the area.At the guesthouse, the rooms come with a closet and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower.A continental breakfast is served at the property.
- Great Bar / Coffee/ Food . Good base to explore area.
- Helpful friendly staff as well as location and price
Simple clean bedroom, shower room. Lounge area for guests. Good quality restaurant in house.
Easy going people and extremely helpful. Quite country village with seated area off main route.
- Super friendly family welcome you like an old friend!
- The restaurant was best thing about the property and it’s quaint little seating area near the room. My son was ill through the night and the staff couldn’t have been more helpful the next morning a true family run hotel.
Hostal Restaurante Casa Grande
One of our best sellers in Baza! Hostal Casa Grande is located just 10 minutes’ walk from the historic center of Baza and offers functional rooms with free Wi-Fi. The à la carte restaurant serves traditional dishes.The rooms at Hostal Restaurante Casa Grande feature simple décor and come with a private bathroom. They also include air conditioning, heating and a TV.Casa Grande offers a vending machine for drinks as well as a bar. Guests can enjoy drinks on the roof terrace, which overlooks Baza.The guest house can be found 6.2 mi from the beautiful Sierra de Baza Natural Park, where cycling and hiking are popular activities. Pantano de Negratin, known for its waters and volcanic hot springs, is 5 mi away.
- Extremely friendly and helpful staff. Food basic but very good.
- The room was very comfortable good value for money the bed very comfortable the owner was very helpful and we will def book again when we are in that area.
- The people and staff so friendly, excellent value for money and gree car parking available also. The restaurant provided good meals and my husband especially liked the homemade black pudding sausage and chorizo.
Sauterday the restaurant is closed.
But Friday Casa grande restaurant were open, very good traditional Spanish food, and the owner and the staff whas so sweet
- ideal place for what we wanted food in restaurant very good
Hostal Virgen Del Pilar
Hostal Virgen Del Pilar is offering accommodations in Baza. The property has free shuttle service and free WiFi.Skiing is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the guesthouse.Guadix is 30 miles from Hostal Virgen Del Pilar.
- Maria checked us in and gave us suggestions for a restaurant for dinner and another for breakfast in the morning. She was very kind and helpful. The room was small but perfect for a single person. The bed was fine and the shower was excellent. I did not try the TV but it was there. The heat in the room worked great which was helpful as the weather got cool at night.
- Super clean, super comfortly bed, shower and bathroom clean. Kitchen fully equipped, they even do your bed!! Loved that detail.
- Great find. Quiet location just a short stroll from the centre. Very clean and comfortable. Full kitchen to use. Maria is a superstar, very knowledgeable about local area. Great cafe for breakfast just around the corner. Definitely my ‘go to’ destination in Baza. 5 stars *****
Perfect place and very welcoming!
Cozy, spacious and clean rooms. Very friendly lady who gave me tips on places to eat.
Location close to UNED and local bus stops, but you can also walk to the city center.
- Second visit in last few months , Maria is very friendly and speaks good English, beds comfortable even had same room ,I’m visually impaired so no problem with stairs etc , well light ,decent kitchen 2 large fridge / freezers ,close to Really cheap bars, supermarkets , bus station 15 minutes flat walk , in all a great place to stay .
Pensión Ronda is set in Baza, 29 mi from Guadix and 47 mi from Quesada. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.The rooms have a flat-screen TV, heating and air conditioning. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.The area is popular for hiking and cycling.Sierra de Baza Natural Park is 18 mi from the property, while Negratín Reservoir is 12 mi from Pensión Ronda. Almeria Airport is 96 mi away.
Although the restaurant was closed. the manager said she would do us some snacks. This developed into a brilliant tapas selection at a very reasonable price with a few drinks.
It was just what we wanted after a very long drive across Spain.
We liked it all, the room was clean with a balcony, the bed was fine, plenty of hot water and the radiator was so hot. We didn’t eat in but wished we had, we came back to the bar after eating out for a drink and with every drink we were given an exquisite tappa after three drinks I had to stop because I couldn’t eat anymore.
Loved out stay here and will be back.
- Clean but unkept. Room was spacious and it was fine for what it cost.
- Very traditional small pension with a very nice lady proprietor.
- Smart and clean hostal with helpful staff. Good restaurant with tasty food at a reasonable price. My room had a little shared terrace with table and chairs and a view across the town towards the mountains.
- Although the restaurant was closed. the manager said she would do us some snacks. This developed into a brilliant tapas selection at a very reasonable price with a few drinks.
Top Guest Houses In Cortes De Baza Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Cortes de Baza Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Cortes de Baza Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Cortes de Baza Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!