9 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Corteconcepción Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Corteconcepción Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Corteconcepción Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Corteconcepción Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Corteconcepción Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Corteconcepción Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Corteconcepción Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Guest Houses In Corteconcepción Andalucía:
La Flamenca Inn
Decorated with restored Victorian-era antiques, La Flamenca Inn is located in Cortelazor. Set in a traditional building surrounded by mountains, this guest house offers rooms with free WiFi.Overlooking the mountains or gardens, each room offers a wardrobe, heating and a desk. There is either a private or a shared bathroom.La Flamenca’s décor includes mosaic floors, original fireplaces and oak-paneling, as well as stained-glass windows and doors.Opening onto the garden, the shared kitchen has a large dining table. A continental breakfast consisting of toasts, fruit juices, cereals, jams, coffee and tea is offered each morning in the kitchen. A full English breakfast can also be requested.Set within Sierra de Aracena y Picos de Aroche Nature Reserve, horse riding and hiking are popular in the surroundings. Seville is 62 mi away.
- The owner was always available by phone, and was very helpful in translating by phone our predicament (described below) to the Spanish people who helped us. She really seemed compassionate, and did everything she could to prepare for our later than expected arrival and our subsequent need for food. Our room was large and charming, with stain glass features. The double bed was more comfortable than the European norm. The claw-footed tub was great. The closets held extra pillows, blankets, etc., including what looked like items for a crib. There was a large desk and two upholstered straight chairs. Windows had shutters to keep out light and cold. The inn sits on a quiet street, steps away from a well appointed restaurant, and very close to the square which had a couple of friendly taverns. In spite of the difficulties we experienced, I would stay there again.
- We believe the hotel was created fairly recently (maybe 10 years ago or so) on the site of an old bakery in the town . According to their web site, built out of a dream inspired by the love of beautiful things and the environment around Cortelazor. The decor is second to none with much thought gone into every successful detail . From the original stain-glass windows bought in Scotland from the remnants of an old church to parquet flooring and tasteful paintings. Personally, I have never fully understood the theatricality of the four poster bed but Linda loved it so there you go. My favourite detail was a copy of John Foredham’s ’90’s book on Jazz in the bedroom bookcase, so there you go again. We only stayed the one night on a short birthday treat but enjoyed the stay immensely. We will be back. Cortelazor is situated in the magical Sierra Morena and from the village there are mountain paths in every direction. Memorable.
- La casa es preciosa con una decoración exquisita al máximo detalle, muy confortable, acogedora y tranquila en un entorno natural donde te puedes relajar y descansar facilmente. Cuando entramos nos quedamos sorprendidos, no podíamos dejar de mirar a todos los detalles con la que ha sido decorada. Si en las fotos te sorprende mas aun cuando llegas y la ves. Pero si la casa es espectacular aun mas el trato humano recibido por su propietaria Lola, hace que te sientes como en tu casa. En definitiva una escapada espectacular que recomendamos sin duda.
- La casa realmente espectacular, es un lujo poder alojarte en ella, las camas comodísimas y la habitación calentita, estuve con mi marido y mis dos niñas pequeñas y nos sentimos genial, la cocina es ideal y tiene muchísimo espacio las zonas comunes. Volveremos y la recomendamos 100%. La dueña muy servicial y amable.
- Una auténtica pasada. Desde que pones el primer pié dentro de la casa, es un viaje en el espacio y el tiempo. Decoración exquisita, es un lugar súper acogedor, limpieza máxima. Trato inmejorable. La ubicación es idónea para pasear por las callejuelas del pueblo, realizar rutas de senderismo. Recomendable sin duda, un lugar de los que puedes indicar a familiares y amigos porque merece la pena conocer.
Finca La Fronda
Finca la Fronda has an outdoor pool, terraces and gardens, with panoramic mountain views. Each air-conditioned room offers free WiFi, and free parking is available on site.The Finca is set in the Sierra de Aracena y Picos de Aroche Nature Reserve, in the north of Huelva province. The characteristic white village of Alájar is less than 1.2 mi away. The area is ideal for hiking, horse riding or bird watching.Rooms at Finca la Fronda are spacious and bright. They have a seating area and a private bathroom.The Finca has a bar, dining room and 2 comfortable lounges. The reception offers a tour desk and babysitting service. Packed lunches can be provided on request.
- Very personal touches and attention to detail in everything from the décor and furnishings to the amazing meal cooked for us by Alec. The location is superb – tranquil with amazing views, yet with easy access to everything from walking and small villages to the sophistication of Seville. We really felt welcome and looked after at every stage of our visit.
- This is a very special place. So peaceful, beautiful land, spectacular view. Hospitality made the experience unique. Great walking trails from the farm. We hope to come back.
- Location, style, lovely breakfasts with good produce. Option for evening meal – which was delicious. Great wine selection. Great walking/ hiking straight from front door. Beautiful area of Spain.
- Wonderful tranquil location with beautiful views. Christina was a delightful host, a lovely person. Alec’s dinners were superb.
- Attentive host. The rooms had a beautiful view on the surroundings. From the hotel you could make fantastic nature walks. From the pool you have a splendid view.
Posada San Marcos
All rooms at Posada San Marcos offer views overlooking the garden and outdoor swimming pool. The hotel is located in Alájar in the Sierra de Aracena and Picos de Aroche Nature Reserve.San Marcos is an energy-efficient hotel with under floor heating and cooling systems. The rooms are decorated in a unique way with antique furniture. Each is equipped with led flat-screen TVs.Posada San Marcos serves a traditional breakfast featuring home-made products and local olive oil. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining on the terrace with wonderful views over the valley. Picnics are also available.There is a large living room with a fireplace and also a pool bar and lounge. Free Wi-fi is available throughout the hotel.The town of Aracena is just 7.5 mi away. Hotel staff can help book activities in the area, including horse riding, canoeing or canyoning. They also have plenty of books and maps of hiking trails.
- Angel and Lucy are fine hosts — friendly and knowledgeable about the local geography, trails, history, ecosystem. If what you want is a clean, warm pension, with good food, nice hosts, and an excellent Andalucian village location, this is it.
- Lucy and Angel couldn’t have made us more welcome. The whole atmosphere in the Posada was relaxed and friendly. Being non Spanish speaking it was a huge asset to have English speakers who were able to give us guidance on the best walks in the area as well as help with numerous other things. Lucy cooked for us on three evenings and I would highly recommend taking up this option when it is available. The posada will also provide you with a lovely packed lunch for days where your walk might not pass through a village.
- Lucy and Angel have paid attention to every detail. Posada San Marcos is a wonderful place to stay, Lucy and Angel are very welcoming hosts and Lucy’s cooking is delicious!
- Fantastic hospitality from Lucy and Angel who were charming and helpful in every way (but particularly in pointing us in the right direction for walks!). They are passionate about their project and it shows. They have spared no effort in making their hotel a comfortable but ecological ‘home from home’. And loved the authentic Spanish breakfasts!
- Very friendly and helpful hosts, nothing too much trouble. They had excellent local knowledge and provided us with maps, equipment and photographic walking guides.
Located in Fuenteheridos, in Andalusia’s Sierra de Aracena Nature Reserve, Pensión Carballo has a sun terrace with panoramic mountain views. Each functional room includes a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.Rooms at this rural guest house overlook the village or the surrounding countryside. They all have an electric heater, a mini-bar and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and toiletries.The Carballo has a lounge with an open fire and TV. Staff at reception can arrange airport transfers or trips around the nature reserve.Pensión Carballo is a 2-minute walk from Fuenteheridos’ public swimming pool, and free parking can be found 150 feet away. The town of Jabugo, famous for its Iberian ham, is within 6.2 mi.
- Very helpful owner, always on hand for questions. Offered information on walking routes. Good heating – room cosy despite cool weather overnight. Nice traditional Pension. Easy parking in local carpark.
- Lovely village. Good for one night passing through.
La ubicación del hostal era perfecta está a dos minutos de la plaza principal de Fuenteheridos y el aparcamiento está a las espaldas del hostal bajando una cuesta, súper cerca.
La habitación era muy acojedora y grande, con mesa, sillas, minibar y televisión.
Mi pareja y yo nos quedamos dos noches, el segundo día cuando volvimos a la habitación nos la encontramos limpia, con toallas y sábanas limpias. La verdad es que nos sorprendió porque no sabíamos que incluía servicio de habitaciones.
Todo muy limpio y muy buena ubicación
La señora Angelines muy amable
- La habitación muy amplia, limpia y cómoda. La ubicación perfecta.
Hostal Sierra Tortola
Hostal Sierra Tortola is located in Hinojales and features a shared lounge. Featuring room service, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Some rooms at the property include a terrace with a mountain view.Featuring a private bathroom with a shower, rooms at the guesthouse also feature free WiFi, while selected rooms include a balcony.Aracena is 17 miles from Hostal Sierra Tortola, while Fuenteheridos is 27 miles away.
El trato recibido fué màs que excelente, sitio muy acogedor con buena comida y mejor precio, muy limpio , como existían antes, sin dudarlo volveré.
- La tranquilidad, silencio, la habitación muy cómoda y muy limpia. Aseo muy cómodo y los dueños personas muy amables que en todo momento te atienden y ayudan en todo. La comida del restaurante casera. Un lugar fantástico y muy acogedor.
- El personal es muy muy agradable, te tratan como si fueras de la familia.Sin dudarlo volveré.
- Las facilidades que nos dieron los dueños para poder aprovechar el último día teniendo las habitación a nuestra disposición.
El sitio es muy acogedor, super limpio, y los dueños geniales, pendiente de todo.
Para nosotros ha sido una grata experiencia.
- El trato recibido fué màs que excelente, sitio muy acogedor con buena comida y mejor precio, muy limpio , como existían antes, sin dudarlo volveré.
Virgen De Los Remedios
Virgen De Los Remedios is offering accommodations in Arroyomolinos de León. Offering a restaurant, the property also features a terrace.The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom and a bidet, and some rooms at Virgen De Los Remedios have a balcony. Guest rooms at the accommodation include air conditioning and a desk.Aracena is 21 miles from Virgen De Los Remedios, while Fuenteheridos is 27 miles from the property. Seville Airport is 65 miles away.
- La decoración y lo nuevo. Él precio. La amabilidad de la dueña. Qué está en un buen sitio. Hemos quedado muy contentos repetiremos y él pueblo también nos encantó volveremos.
- Tenía todo lo que necesitaba para pasar un par de días alejado de todo
- Buenas instalaciones, habitación muy confortable, con una decoración rústica muy bonita, muy limpio. La dueña una persona muy amable y atenta. Lugar para repetir.
- BUENA RELACION CALIDAD PRECIO, EN GENERAL ESTA BIEN.
El hostal está en el centro del pueblo. La casa tiene unos detalles rurales muy bonitos, muy limpia y la casera muy agradable.
El sitio muy Tranquilo y con vistas muy bonitas.
Es ideal para descansar y desconectar.
Posada del Castaño
Featuring a garden and terrace, Posada del Castaño offers rooms in Castaño del Robledo. Located in Sierra Aracena Natural Park, the property offers free Wi-Fi throughout.All rooms include marble floors. Each has a bathroom with shower. Guests can use the fully equipped shared kitchen with stove, oven and coffee machine. They can relax in the shared lounge with library, which has 150 English books.Posada del Castaño is 9.3 mi from Aracena Cave of Wonders. Seville Airport is 62 mi away.
- Sasha and her simpaty! Amazing house, fantastic breakfast!
- This posada was an absolute joy. We were so genuinely made to feel welcome. Every detail was superb. Staying her, the beautiful house, garden, the charming host…. we were so happy to have come here.
- We are return visitors as we enjoy the area for walking. The property is in a traditional rustic style which suits us well. There is a large sitting room upstairs with a varied book collection which we made use of which means that you do not have to stay in your room if you do not want to leave the house.
- Very beautiful little guest house, charming and quaint amongst peaceful surroundings. Lovely countryside around the village. Lovely breakfast and Sasha was absolutely wonderful.
- If you are looking for a hotel in this area I am guessing that you are a walker or countryside lover. This property is very well located for this purpose. The couple running the property are very friendly and will be able to give advice on these activities.
Toribio** Hostal & Restaurante
Set within the Sierra de Aracena y Picos de Aroche Nature Reserve, Toribio** Hostal & Restaurante is located in Huelva. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Boasting luggage storage space, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Guests can make use of a bar.Aracena is 8.7 mi from the guest house.
- We were made to feel welcome and we loved the town
- Muy cuidado, las habitaciones muy bonitas y nuevas, el desayuno realmente delicioso, con productos de la tierra y la atención de los dueños inmejorable, ambos muy simpáticos y atentos, nos indicaron sitios donde comer o lugares que visitar. Además su ubicación es excelente tanto en el pueblo en sí, como para visitar pueblos cercanos de la zona.
- CERCA DEL CENTRO Y DE LAS ZONAS PARA COMER . ESTABA BIEN COMUNICADO CON LOS DEMAS PUEBLOS DE LA ZONA
– Habitación amplia, cómoda, buena cama y colchón.
– Trato exquisito en recepción.
– Ubicación y acceso a parking
- La cama, la presión de la ducha y la atención del personal
Set in the lovely Andalusian countryside, to the north of Seville, this charming guest house provides light and spacious rooms, where you can relax and enjoy the tranquil setting.Hostal Restaurante Atalaya is located just a short walk from the Ernest Lluch Museum – a must see. You can also visit the nearby mining museums.Atalaya has its own restaurant, where you can enjoy wholesome meals without leaving the guest house. Dine with all the family in the evening before grabbing a drink in the small on-site bar.
- It was only a few meters to the museum and it was easy to find and in a nice location.
The location is great, just next to the museum of the mines, and a small parking where you can park for free.
The room is quite large, there is a TV with a few English-speaking channels, bathroom is great.
- great location for the mining museum. Very cheap and clean.
- La habitación era acogedora y el aire funcionaba bien.
- El trato fantastico, el dueño, un amor de persona, las instalaciones son geniales, todo perfecto
Top Guest Houses In Corteconcepción Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Corteconcepción Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Corteconcepción Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Corteconcepción Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!