9 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Champlon Belgium Luxembourg – Top Hotel Reviews
Champlon Belgium Luxembourg is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Champlon Belgium Luxembourg. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Champlon Belgium Luxembourg. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Champlon Belgium Luxembourg. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Champlon Belgium Luxembourg right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Champlon Belgium Luxembourg with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Guest Houses In Champlon Belgium Luxembourg:
Le Bien-Aller des Perêts
Le Bien-Aller des Perêts is located in Saint-Hubert, just 23 miles from Durbuy. Free private parking is available on site.There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and hiking. La-Roche-en-Ardenne is 16 miles from Le Bien-Aller des Perêts, and Bouillon is 20 miles away. Liege Airport is 43 miles from the property.
- Quality welcome, great wellness clean, a top bio breakfast, the night teapot 😉
- Very friendly welcome by our hosts. Decoration of room first class showing great skill and imagination by the owner who had conceived and carried it out himself. Room small but comfortable; attractive bathroom; everything spotless. Breakfast convivial and delicious. Spiral staircase leading up to bedrooms very well designed and executed but probably tricky for anyone with mobility problems.
- Quiet area. Well signposted so easy to find house. Very friendly and helpful couple who own the property. Quiet room. Comfortable bed. Nice breakfast with lots of homemade produce (bread; preserves; yoghurt). St Hubert 7 minutes drive away. Had an excellent meal there.
- We really enjoyed our stay at Le Bien-Aller des Perêts. Everything was just perfect: nice and comfortable bedroom, delicious breakfast and very friendly hosts. Definitely recommended!!
Friendlyness of staff
Comfort of room
Quality of breakfast
Repos du Lincon
Located on the Linçon creek in Grupont; a picturesque, small village in the middle of the forest of the Belgian Ardens, this family hotel offers picturesque views in tranquil surroundings.Formerly the Old Mail Inn, this early 17th Century building has been developed into a welcoming guesthouse, which has preserved it’s history.
Many other things have changed over the years; the horses and their stables have made room for classic English sports cars. By renting these cars you can discover the charm of the beautiful countryside of the Ardens. There is an MGA, MGB, Austin Healey 3000 and a Triumph TR6.
Everything was just perfect – what we expected.
Lovely breakfast – perfect croissants.
The owners were very friendly
- host was very interesting to me a, classic car man.
- A comfy bed, nice breakfast. Beautiful garden and house. We arrived late but check-in was not a problem.
- Although we only stayed for one night we received a very friendly welcome. Our host’s enthusiasm for the Austin Healey cars and associated memorabilia added real interest. Interesting and comfortable lounge and a good breakfast.
- The stay was worth just to talk to the owners. Really lovely people, and if you like cars then your in for a treat.loved it.
- Everything was just perfect – what we expected.
One of our top picks in Nadrin.Les Alisiers is set on a hill just outside of the quaint village of Nadrin. It features spacious accommodations with free Wi-Fi, each with unique views of the l’Ourth valley.The warm colored rooms come equipped with cable TV, radio and a minibar. A seating corner is set up next to the window which offers views of the surroundings. The private bathroom has free toiletries.Les Alisiers has a downstairs lounge where a buffet breakfast is served every morning. For dinner, restaurants such as La Plume d’Oie and Le Panorama are within half a mile of the Bed & Breakfast.The area of Nadrin is very suitable for long walks and bike tours. The tower of Herou which offers a panoramic view of the valley, is 1,000 feet away. Free private parking is available on site.
- Big, comfortable room and lovely clean bathroom. Nice breakfast. Very kind and friendly hosts!
- The owners were really friendly and helpful. Bed was very comfy and the breakfast delicious. Beautiful house and the area is amazing.
- The property is located at an end of the village of Nadrin, from where you can have pleasant walks into the valley of Ourthe. The owners have been very friendly and gave us good suggestions for walks around. Our room was spacious and comfortable. It was a real pleasure to start the day with breakfast offered in the dining room.
- Beautiful setting friendly host spacious room and a great breakfast
- Everything was well catered for and the owners couldn’t do enough for us always smiling
La Parenthèse is located in Libramont, just 28 miles from Durbuy. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV.La-Roche-en-Ardenne is 18 miles from La Parenthèse, and Bouillon is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 48 miles from La Parenthèse.
- I usually say that ‘I cannot imagine a way in which they could have done better’ well La Parenthese showed me the way. Spotless, beautifully decorated, blissfully peaceful, charming and enthusiastic service, full-on breakfast.
- Very friendly host. Nothing was too much trouble. Do not follow the sat nav in winter! It takes you through the forest which is totally covered in snow!! Stick to the main road
- Madam Paulette was a Wonderful hostess, property was comfortable and clean. Superb breakfast.
- Our host, Paulette, was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was excellent and the room and facilities were also very good.
- Stayed here for 1 night with friends as a stop off before going to the F1 at Spa. Easy journey to Spa from here. Bit surprised that the bathroom is shared between 2 bedrooms, but that was more than made up for by the amazing generosity of our hostess; she got up early to make breakfast and packed lunch for us to take with us to the Grand Prix. What a lovely lady!
La Vieille Tour
The country side Vieille Tour is a castle farm in spacious grounds with a terrace. La Vieille Tour includes a banquet hall and is a 15 minute drive from Marche-en-Famenne.The classic décor rooms at La Vieille Tour have a private bathroom. Guests have tea making facilities. The surrounding garden provides a calm atmosphere to relax in or stoll around.A continental breakfast buffet is served in the breakfast room.The area around the guesthouse is ideal for cycling, kayaking and horseback riding. La Vieille Tour is a 6 minute drive from the Grottes Mille et Une Nuits.
The tourist city of Durbuy is 6 miles away. Melreux train station is 1,650 feet away.
- The proprietor recommended a lovely walk in the area and helpfully printed out a map of the walk from the internet for us to follow.
- Quiet, clean room with a nice view; friendly owner; good breakfast
Frühstück mit leckeren Croissants und frischem Baguette, Kaffee durchschnittlich, Raum etwas eng;
parking gelegenheid was een pluspunt.
hygiëne was goed
tv was een pluspunt
- De patron heeft voor ons alleen zijn kerstavond opgeofferd en ons een lekker diner voorgeschoteld.
Maison Jules is located in Sainte-Ode, 23 miles from Durbuy and 11 miles from La-Roche-en-Ardenne. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bouillon is 25 miles from Maison Jules, and Houffalize is 14 miles from the property. Liege Airport is 43 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace, La borquinière is located in Saint-Hubert in the region of Luxembourg Belgique. Just 23 miles from Durbuy. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV and DVD player. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking. La-Roche-en-Ardenne is 15 miles from La borquinière, and Bouillon is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- La limpieza del establecimiento y la amabilidad de la dueña.
L’amabilité de Fabienne
Le petit plus avec ce froid, avoir stationné mon véhicule au garage
Une vrai maison d’hôtes ou le partage et la simplicité sont les maîtres mots.
Idéalement située à quelque minutes à pied du centre-ville…
Petit déjeuner juste parfait avec des produits locaux et des produits fais maison….
- Aangename vrouw die samen met het hondje zeer lief was in opvang voor mijn kleine meisje 2j.
- Maison très accueillante, propre, chambre spacieuse et lit très confortable.
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, L’ALBIZIA offers accommodations in Libin. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the guesthouse. The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Durbuy is 27 miles from L’ALBIZIA, and La-Roche-en-Ardenne is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 46 miles from L’ALBIZIA.
- Amazing hospitality and welcoming feeling. No ask was too much. Very nicely renovated building with heated pool and jacuzzi. Ideal for our small group of friends, we will definitely go back!
The hotel was very clean. My dog lost a ball under the bed and when I looked to retrieve it the space was as clean as the main floor.
The bed was comfy and warm.
The atmosphere was warm and open letting the guests who wanted to be social talk together and those who wanted their private experience were in their experience.
- I couldn’t say enough good words about our stay. Everything exceeded our expectations. Stefan & Serge were very helpful and perfect hosts. We will definitely return, I hope very soon!
- Great location with a nice garden, super friendly staff, great wellness facilities. I would recommend L’Albizia to anyone!
- If I could give 11 – I would. The most pleasant city brake so far. Thank you!
Aux Saveurs d’Enneille
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Aux Saveurs d’Enneille is located in Durbuy in the region of Luxembourg Belgique, just 24 miles from Liège. Free private parking is available on site.There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Spa is 25 miles from Aux Saveurs d’Enneille, and Namur is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 23 miles from the property.
Excellent breakfast. Room is large and tidy.
- Very nice host, location close to durbuy for those traveling by car. Basic family room but clean and adeaquate
- Pdj très bien servi, tout frais et varié. Chambre comfortable, spacieuse. Sdb simple mais il ne faut pas plus. Et accueil impeccable. À recommander
- kamers voldoende ruim. Ontbijd heel lekker en vers.
- ontbijt was heerlijk vers en divers. allemaal streekproducten en in een mooie setting met lange houten tafel en haardvuur. Zeer leuk
- Excellent breakfast. Room is large and tidy.
Top Guest Houses In Champlon Belgium Luxembourg Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Champlon Belgium Luxembourg to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Champlon Belgium Luxembourg but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Champlon Belgium Luxembourg. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!