9 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Caudiel Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Caudiel Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Caudiel Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Caudiel Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Caudiel Valencia Community. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Caudiel Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Caudiel Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Guest Houses In Caudiel Valencia Community:
Casa Vista Alegre
Located in Caudiel in the Valencia Community Region, this holiday home is 29 mi from Castellón de la Plana. The unit is 24 mi from Mora de Rubielos.There is a seating area and a kitchen equipped with an oven. Towels and bed linen are featured in this self-catering accommodations.There is access to a community pool and the area is popular for cycling.L’Oceanografic is located 45 minutes from the property while Montanejos is 8.7 mi from Casa Vista Alegre. Rubielos de Mora is 17 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 32 mi from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Victoria is located in Altura, just outside the Sierra Calderona Nature Reserve. It offers rooms with satellite TV, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.The Victoria’s large, bright restaurant serves traditional Mediterranean food. There is also a bar serving snacks and drinks throughout the day.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in the area around Altura. You can drive to the beaches of the Costa Blanca in around 40 minutes.With good access to the A-23 Motorway, the Victoria is a 40-minute drive from central Valencia. Here you can find the City of Arts and Sciences and the Lonja de la Seda Market. Valencia Airport is also 40 minutes away.
- Said no parking in details but fine for a motorcycle and probably ok for cars. Unassuming and inexpensive non chain hotel. Basics done well enough and food good in restaurant when open. Was closed Sunday but there is a pizza/burger place a few hundred yards down the road.
- A good size room for 2 adults and two small children.
- No English spoken, but not a problem. Senora was extremely helpful and looked after us well. This place is listed as a hostel but turned out much better than expected at a really low price. We pass through Northern Spain frequently and we will stay at this hostel again.
Lo mejor las camas y que no sea calefacción central, te lo regulas a tu gusto.
La atención fue buena en todo momento.
- Me gustó la ubicación, las camas comodísimas, muy acogedor, el fantástico trato del personal, el precio.
Casa Rural La Plaza
Featuring free WiFi in some rooms and a restaurant, Casa Rural La Plaza offers accommodations in Montanejos.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV and safe. Rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower and bidet.You will find a shared kitchen and dining room at the property. The dining room also has a flat-screen TV and CD player.Castellón de la Plana is 27 mi from Casa Rural La Plaza, while Mora de Rubielos is 17 mi away. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 32 mi from Casa Rural La Plaza.
- location, cleanliness, twin beds. The restaurant was great. Garage for the bikes
Excelente ubicación en pleno centro del pueblo.
Limpieza y aseo en la habitación y baño.
- La ubicación, amabilidad del personal y las instalaciones. Hemos pasado un fin de semana magnífico. Comimos y cenamos todos los días en el restaurante q tienen en la parte de abajo porque tienen una carta amplia y se come muy bien y a precios razonables. Para repetir sin dudarlo.
- es war im Großen und Ganzen recht sauber und ordentlich, praktisch eingerichtet, rustikal gestaltet, es sah alles gemütlich aus, für’s Auge war alles in Ordnung, keine Bettwanzen oder sonstiges Ungeziefer
La ubicación en la plaza del pueblo y el restaurante La Taberna son geniales. Las habitaciones están bien decoradas y dispone de un comedor común con todo lo necesario.
Se puede ir andando desde el alojamiento a la fuente de baños.
El personal es agradable y atento incluso en días de mucha actividad en el restaurante La Taberna del que recomiendo el jamón ibérico y queso y el vino.
Casa Rural del Carmen
Offering free WiFi, a sun terrace with a swimming pool, BBQ area and garden, Casa Rural del Carmen is located in Barracas. All rooms have a kitchen and a private bathroom. The property provides a shared lounge.At the guesthouse, the rooms have a closet. Casa Rural del Carmen has some rooms that feature a balcony, and all rooms include a coffee machine. Guest rooms at the accommodation are equipped with a seating area.Guests can take part in various activities in the surrounding areas, including skiing and cycling.Mora de Rubielos is 20 miles from Casa Rural del Carmen, while Montanejos is 25 miles away. Valencia Airport is 55 miles from the property.
- En general todo muy bien.Aunque no teníamos el desayuno incluido, la Sra, Vicenta (La dueña), nos proporciono un desayuno casero muy bueno.
- El trato que brinda es personal y excelente. Las habitaciones son comodas bien amuebladas y limpias. El baño muy correcto también. La calefacción estuvo puesta dia y noche y funciona muy bien.
Leuke accomodatie op het Spaanse platteland, in de buurt is een leuk chauffeursrestaurant.
De gemeenschappelijke ruimtes zijn groot, de kamer zelf vrij klein.
La limpieza y lo bien cuidada que esta la casa.
La amabilidad de la Sra. anfitriona.
- La casa está muy bien. Las habitaciones son amplias tienen un pequeño balcón y baño dentro. La casa está muy limpia y el personal es muy agradable.
La Piedra del Mediodía
Offering a restaurant serving local cusine, La Piedra del Mediodía is located in Cirat. Set by Mijares River, the guest house has free Wi-Fi and a terrace with impressive views.Each room features a balcony and seating area. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and towels. There is a bar and terrace available for guests, as well as a shared lounge and library.La Piedra del Mediodía is 4.3 mi from El Tajar National Park and the surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking. Castellon, on the Mediterranean coast, is 1 hours’ drive away, while Teruel is 50 mi from the property.
- A lovely friendly hotel. Very helpful staff, couldn’t do enough for us.
- This far exceeded our expectations. Our hosts were wonderful, the food was delicious, and the scenery delightful. We picked this for a quiet night on a long journey, but it was so good that we will go out of our way next year just to enjoy this lovely experience once more – but next time we’ll stay a little longer.
Excellent view from our large balcony.
Restaurant was outstanding value at 15 euros weekend and 10 euros weekdays for three course meal with wine and coffee. Good rustic cooking. Helpful friendly staff.
- Nice view from our terrace, very quiet place.Good restaurant.
- Muy buen trato y preocupación por parte del dueño, recomendable.
Set between the Sierra Calderona and Sierra Espadán Nature Reserves, Hostal Millan offers a 24-hour restaurant, free Wi-Fi and free parking. It has direct access to Junction 21 of the A23 Motorway.Overlooking the countryside around Sot de Ferrer, Hostal Millan’s bright, air-conditioned rooms include a TV, a phone and a private bathroom. Sheets and towels are provided, and there is a daily cleaning service.The restaurant serves characteristic regional and Mediterranean cuisine. It offers an extensive à la carte menu, as well as lunchtime and weekend set menus.Hostal Millán is 2,650 feet from the village of Sot de Ferrer and 4.3 mi from Segorbe. The Ojos Negros Cycling Route passes nearby. Sagunto Beach is a 20-minute drive away, while Valencia is around 40 minutes away.
- Not expensive and well placed to go to Valencia MotoGP. Bar and restaurant open at least till 11pm and always people about. Secure garage offered and used for motorcycles. Room simple but heating worked well when it was needed. Very happy indeed although probably would not stay for a week.
- Convienent access to autopiste.means no time lost locating site
- Great walk for the dog at back of property but hotel very basic no complimentary shower stuff etc that we really needed!! Restaurant ???? Asked for simple omolette but got slice of cheese cooked green pepper & raw onion & chips on a plate very disappointing . Breakfast non existent no one around had to go to bar where dogs can’t go to find someone to check us out ??? Not impressed could have been so much better with just a little effort 😥
- The restaurant was excellent and the room comfortable
Easy to find but ignore the post code pay attention to the junction number.
Late access to food and drink.
Hostal Los Maños
Featuring a restaurant, bar and a store with local hams, sausages, sweets or jams, Hotel Los Maños is located in the heart of the Sierra de Javalambre. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.Each room is heated and includes a wardrobe and desk. The private bathroom has a bath or shower.The guest house also offers a shared lounge with a TV and games. There are also 2 terraces with outdoor furniture. Javalambre Valdelinares Ski Elevators can be reached in 30 minutes by car.Valencia is 50 minutes’ drive from the property and Dinópolis is 25 mi away.
- The Bar/ Restaurant “Local Rural Spain” atmosphere was very enjoyable.
- Location just off motorway, no noise from traffic, ideal for a stopover if travelling north or south, very reasonably priced menu and drinks, and food was very good. helpful friendly staff.
- The hostel is just of the highway. The rooms are clean and the staff very friendly. It is a great place to stay if you are stopping just for the night or if you want to go hiking or a bike trip.
- The hostal has a very friendly Spanish feel about it. This is my second visit and will visit again.
- This is what it says it is a hostel room and bedding was clean poor facilities for the use of lap top and for charging mobile non of our 6 adaptors would fit sockets. The room was very warm no air condition or fans. The restaurant was excellent had Menu Del Dia fabulous did not have breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, El Mijares offers pet-friendly accommodations in Olba, 29 mi from Teruel. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Mora de Rubielos is 11 mi from El Mijares, while Montanejos is 6.8 mi from the property. Castellon Airport is 37 mi away.
- We had a great time. Delicious food, everyone was really nice. Really good.
- Fantastic spot , exceptionally friendly and helpful staff . Food was of exceptional quality , home made , good range of beers . Really good value for money . Would definitely return
Breakfast was very good, for a decent price. We did not have lunch or diner, but I can imagine it being very nice as well.
The small shop they have downstairs is convenient. The young lady handling our checkout was very warm and friendly.
- La ubicación del pueblecito, la atención de la responsable, todo muy hogareño, la habitación con una cama muy cómoda, todo correcto
- Un pueblo muy bonito y tranquilo. El hostal muy acogedor y la comida buena.
Pension San Agustin
Pension San Agustin is offering accommodations in San Agustín. Guests can use a bar.At the guesthouse, all rooms are equipped with a closet.Guests at Pension San Agustin can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around San Agustín, like hiking.Mora de Rubielos is 19 miles from Pension San Agustin. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 59 miles from the guesthouse.
- Really nice owners, very friendly and welcoming. Good location, good lunch served. Just off on the gr7 and directly on the camino el cid.
Pudimos guardar las bicicletas
Personal muy amables
Camas individuales cómodas.
- La atención de la dueña, creo recordar que se llama Nuria, fue muy correcta y educada.
- Muy limpio, sobre todo para ser una pensión. Baño en la habitación. Tienen bar junto a la entrada. Lugar muy tranquilo y muy cerca de la carretera. Personal agradable
En la época en que he viajado era un lugar con mucha gente y bastante ruido por ser un pueblo
Top Guest Houses In Caudiel Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Caudiel Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Caudiel Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Caudiel Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!