9 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Cañadas de Don Ciro Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Cañadas de Don Ciro Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Cañadas de Don Ciro Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cañadas de Don Ciro Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cañadas de Don Ciro Valencia Community. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Cañadas de Don Ciro Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Cañadas de Don Ciro Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Guest Houses In Cañadas De Don Ciro Valencia Community:
The Olive Tree
The Olive Tree is set in a lovely country house 15 minutes’ drive from the town of Pinoso. It offers an outdoor swimming pool with a swim up bar, a garden and courtyard.The rooms are simply decorated and feature wooden furnishings and ceiling beams. They each have a private bathroom and free Wi-Fi is available. The guest house is adapted for guests with reduced mobility.A buffet breakfast is served in the morning and packed lunches can be arranged. Cooked breakfast is available for an extra cost, and there are also barbecue facilities available for guests. In Pinoso a selection of restaurants and shops can be found, as well as a local market on Wednesdays and Saturdays.The property organizes special yoga and holistic weeks in June, July, August and September. Please contact the property for more details.Both Alicante and Murcia airports are under 1.5 hours’ drive away and an airport transfer can be arranged.
- Really friendly staff, family atmosphere, very helpful, relaxing , the pool was excellent
- Jennifer and Jason extremy kind but the leaking roof, chipped plates, dirty cutlery did not match the price I had to pay for the stay.
- Jenny is a great host. The pool is lovely, great area to explore
- I left a piece of my heart there. Lovely Jennifer and her son took great care us. It was like lovely day and night with friends you know for ages. They were there for us and at the same time they just let us be. Lovable family and all the guests as well. They pulled us into their peace! We would like to go back some time really soon…
- The location is fantastic and the house is in a perfect setting. We travelled with 2 kids and the room was large enough for us all. Jennifer, the owner, is a lovely woman and has done an amazing job on the house. We will definitely be back and already looking forward to it.
El Jardin de Las Eras
Located in Algueña in the Valencia Community Region, 28 mi from Alicante, El Jardin de Las Eras features a terrace and views of the mountain. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant offering traditional cuisine.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a seating area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower and bidet. El Jardin de Las Eras features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find concierge service at the property.Murcia is 25 mi from El Jardin de Las Eras, while Torrevieja is 30 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 24 mi from the property.
- The food was amazing, staff friendly. Will be visiting again!
- Brand new hotel with restaurant and bar. Great location for mine workers at Monte Coto!
- A little gem, thanks to the bar and restaurant, both of which have indoor and outdoor options, and the helpful staff who are attentive and efficient. They worked really well together so they all knew what was going on at all times. The hotel let me use their garage to store my bike securely overnight. The room was standard and very good for the price, perfect matching the description on the site.
- Clean, fresh , contemporary style. Lovely to have a separate roof terrace with mountain views and a dipping pool. Staff are delightful . Food is fantastic.
Staff very helpful – José looked after us exceptionally well
La Casa de los Aromas
Set in the historic center of Villena, La Casa de los Aromas is a charming old house with modern touches, like free WiFi. Rooms are themed by color and aromas.Featuring hardwood floors and soundproofing, each room has air conditioning, heating and flat-screen TV. There is a desk and the private bathroom comes with a bath or shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries.The property has a bar and a shared kitchen, as well as a TV lounge. You can hire a bicycle and there is a gift shop. Villena Train Station is a 10-minute walk away.
- Very cute bed & breakfast style guesthouse . Pilar and Elliette were so helpful and kind . I came with a lot of luggage while I look for a place to live in the area and they tried to help with my search as well . I felt very warm and comfortable as it was also the first weekend of the cold . The bed was super comfortable and the bathroom was very modern.
- It it centrally located, clean and the hostess, Pilar, was friendly & helpful. A wonderful gathering room was available with cold drinks, coffee & teas.
- Friendly helpful host, spotlessly clean room, and hot showers
- Situated in the old historic part of Villena. This is a lovely boutique style hotel. Decorated to suit the old style theme of the house. The owner is friendly and very helpful. Our room was large with big comfie bed. Great place to stay to see the town and the area.
- access to a lounge and coffee and tea making facilities, breakfast next door
Hostal Ya is set in the center of Aspe, in the province of Alicante. It offers good-value, modern accommodations with free Wi-Fi access.Rooms at the guest house are comfortable and air-conditioned. They all have a full private bathroom, a TV and radio. Hostal Ya has a restaurant and a bar. There is also a 24-hour reception desk, with a safety deposit box and laundry services.The guest house is a short drive from the historic town of Elche, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The beaches of the Costa Blanca and Alicante Airport are less than 16 mi away.
- The hostal is clean. The beds are comfortable. Great restaurant. Hostal is in a good location on the edge of Aspe , a beautiful Spanish town.
- Very pleasant staff and helpful. It’s a 5-10 minute walk to the town centre, which is very nice. Plenty to sight-see. Some nice shops and plenty of bars / cafes with good prices. Lively plaza mayor to spend an hour with a beer or coffee and very good indoor and out door market on certain days. The real Spain…. Worth the room price.
- Clean,Morden, central to all facilities, bank, leisure centre, supermarkets, local shops, market, bus station Value for money..
- The location in the little town of Aspe is great if you want a taste of real Spain.
- Private. A comfortable Bed. Plenty of hot water. Quiet.
Hostal Residencia Pasaje
This simple guest house is set in the historic center of Novelda, 3 minutes’ walk from the Archaeological Museum. It offers rustic-style rooms with free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom, 19 mi from Alicante.Air-conditioned rooms at Hostal Residencia Pasaje feature city views. All come with a TV and central heating. Luggage storage and drinks vending machines are also available at the property.There are several bars, restaurants and shops within 5 minutes’ walk of the property. Tourist information is available and the Mola Castle and the impressive Santa Maria Magdalena Church are both 2.2 mi away.The Residencia Pasaje is set 25 minutes’ drive from Alicante Airport. Santa Pola is 22 mi away and you can reach Torrevieja by car in 50 minutes.
- clean and comfortable room, perfect location, lovely owners. food not available, vending machine for drinks
- Muy limpio. El trato del personal fue muy familiar y cordial.
- Limpio,tranquilo,trato personal excelente,en pleno centro de la población
- Hostal familiar con todo lo necesario para pasar una estancia perfecta por uno de los pueblos modernistas de la Comunidad Valenciana. Habitación limpia, amplia y con mucha luz. Ambiente tranquilo. Personal atento y amable.
Estaba muy limpio.
Estaba céntrico y perfecto para lo que queríamos.
Casa Rural Bed and Breakfast
Casa Rural Ubeda is located in Ubeda and features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. With a garden, the property also features a terrace, as well as a shared lounge. Free WiFi is at guests’ disposal throughout the property.At the guest house, the rooms have a patio. The private bathroom is fitted with a bath or shower. The rooms include a wardrobe.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.You can play darts at CASA RURAL UBEDA.Alicante is 28 mi from the accommodations, while Alicante is 25 mi from the property. Alicante Airport is 25 mi away.
No reviews yet.
Located in central Elda, next to the central market and Concordia Square, Hostal Carrizo features air-conditioned rooms with TV and private bathroom. Free Wi-Fi is provided and free public parking is available nearby.All rooms are decorated with bright colors, and come with a wardrobe and a desk. The bathroom includes a shower, free toiletries and hairdryer; and bed linen and towels are also provided. Some rooms have a balcony with city views.Hostal Carrizo is 15 minutes’ walk from Elda Train Station and 30 minutes’ drive from Alicante. Tourist sites in the town include the Footwear Museum, Castle of Elda and the Church of Santa Ana. Staff at 24-hour reception will provide information about what to see and do in the surrounding area.
- Very friendly young lady on reception who showed me to my room. This was large, very clean with everything you need. I was also given a large bottle of water which was a very nice touch. Very quiet as well for a good night’s sleep. I would definitely stay here again. Many thanks for such excellent service.
We were a little apprehensive when we 1st booked here probably because its called Hostal Carrizo not Hotel Carrizo but all our worries disappeared when we arrived. The guy/manager behind the desk didn’t speak English but still managed to communicate brilliantly with us. He had us booked in earlier than we should had been, gave us 2 large bottles of water and took us up to the room. What a pleasant surprise, lovely and clean, loads of room, decorated brilliantly, free A/C, telly with a few english channels, spotless bathroom/toilet. Could not fault it at all. Only a short walk to the shops and café/restaurants. You had to look for a parking space but we managed easily the 3 days we were there, parked round the back streets 2 mins away.
Would definitely stop here again if i’m in the area, little belter.
- Very helpful staff…clean tidy and comfortable hostal
- Excelente alojamiento y mejor trato. Lo recomiendo fervientemente.
- Muy amables. Nos hicieron en check in a una velocidad impresionante porque ibamos con prisa, pero sin perder detalle, Habitacion muy tranquila a pesar de estar en pleno centro.
Casa Boquera Resort & Winery
Located in Carche, Casa Boquera Resort & Winery has a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, garden and terrace. All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. Free WiFi is available.Guest rooms at the guesthouse come with a seating area. The rooms have air conditioning, and selected rooms will provide you with a balcony. The rooms have a desk.Guests at Casa Boquera Resort & Winery can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast. At the accommodation you’ll find a restaurant serving Local, European and Spanish cuisine. Gluten-free and dairy-free options can also be requested.Guests at Casa Boquera Resort & Winery will be able to enjoy activities in and around Carche, like cycling and hiking.Biar is 29 miles from the guesthouse. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 63 miles from the property.
- Very quiet and out of nowhere experience. Very clean. The pool s a pearl. We enjoyed sunbathing in the afternoon heat.
- All of our meals were excellent, first night the head chef was on a day off, his understudy did not disappoint. The following night we were treated to another excellent meal, this time served by the head chef, he should be proud to be called CHEF. Our Hostess treated her guests to an introduction to Casa Boquera and then a tour of her wine making plant, followed by a tasting, very impressive and delivered beautifully. In all a relaxing and rewarding experience. We wish the enterprise success.
- Lovely boutique hotel in a great setting overlooking the vineyards in the Carche Valley. Rooms beautifully furnished to a high standard, very comfy bed and good facilities. Staff very helpful, food quality was OK (I wondered if it was the chef’s night off though) and very nice wine and olive oil from their own estate. Small swimming pool and bit too cold for this time of year but would be great in hot weather. They also helpfully included a flyswatter in the room which was useful as there are a lot of flies outside (as to be expected when you are in the middle of the countryside). I would recommend this hotel to anyone.
- Would have loved to stay longer, staff and owners very passionate about the property and the wine making. Restaurant was spectacular, 3 hat worthy food. One of the better hotels we have stayed in.
- Calm, peaceful and relaxing place. Big spacious rooms with comfortable beds.
Vivienda Turistica La Arracada
Vivienda Turistica La Arracada is offering accommodations in Villena. With a terrace, the property also features a shared lounge. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.At the guesthouse, rooms have a closet. Some rooms here will provide you with a kitchenette with a microwave.Biar is 6 miles from Vivienda Turistica La Arracada, while Almansa is 25 miles from the property. Alicante Airport is 37 miles away.
– The host was very helpful, even though her English was limited.
– Beautiful views of Villena
– wonderful layout
– near the Tourist Centre and castle, even though they weren’t very helpful
– can stock the fridge if needed
- Lovely house to stay in if you are in Villena and nice host greeted us
- It was very rustic right next to the castle, with kitchen, lounge and dining room. Rooms were clean and tidy; the owners could not do enough for us, most enjoyable stay
- Està situado cerca del centro de Villena, al lado del castillo. Fuimos a un festival mi pareja y yo y también está cerca. Mari Carmen es muy amable y hemos pasado unos días geniales!
- me gusto mucho la casa en general, es muy comoda y acogedora, y el trato de la dueña excelente.
- – The host was very helpful, even though her English was limited.
Top Guest Houses In Cañadas De Don Ciro Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Cañadas de Don Ciro Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Cañadas de Don Ciro Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Cañadas de Don Ciro Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!