9 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Bilzen Limburg – Top Hotel Reviews
Bilzen Limburg is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Bilzen Limburg. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bilzen Limburg. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bilzen Limburg. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 9 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 9 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Bilzen Limburg right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Bilzen Limburg with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
9 Best Guest Houses In Bilzen Limburg:
This intimate designer guesthouse offers free Wi-Fi and elegant rooms with flat-screen TV. Logies 355 is situated on the edge of the Bokrijk forest and wetlands, 2.5 miles from Hasselt.Each of the air conditioned rooms at 355 Logies benefits from hardwood floors and light décor. Guests can enjoy a breakfast with coffee, orange juice and fresh bread in their room or downstairs in the dining room.The University of Hasselt is a 10-minute car ride from Logies 355. Het Domein Bokrijk is 1.5 miles from the guesthouse and offers an ideal setting for walking and cycling. The Flanders Nippon Golf Club is a 5 minute drive away.
No reviews yet.
Le Cottage B&B
Located in Bassenge, 9 miles from Maastricht, Le Cottage B&B features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a hot tub and bathtub, with slippers provided. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a sauna.Aachen is 22 miles from Le Cottage B&B, and Valkenburg is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 9 miles from Le Cottage B&B.
- Great place for a romantic and relaxing time. I can not complain I love it! I would recommend very much….. already planning another reservation!
- Great Apartment, very stylish and a lovely Jacuzzi and outdoor Spa.
- Remboursement spontané de la moitié du montant du séjour suite à la pauvreté de la qualité du service offert…
Magnifique décoration, espace très grand avec chambre en mezzanine donc presque acrobatique lorsque l’on n’est plus tout jeune!
petit déjeuner copieux :croissant, pain au chocolat et petit pain, mais cela ressemblait à de l’industriel! Donc pas du tout en raccord avec le prix.
Le propriétaire était très sympa,
L’endroit très agréable, nous avons passé un très bon moment.
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, Het Hameeke is located in Alken in the region of Limburg, just 17 miles from Maastricht. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom.Valkenburg is 23 miles from Het Hameeke, and Liège is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 17 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located in Zepperen, 19 miles from Maastricht, Hoeve Roosbeek features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find room service at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Valkenburg is 25 miles from Hoeve Roosbeek, and Liège is 19 miles from the property. Liege Airport is 16 miles away.
- Very clean and spartan. Excellent and will return.
- Relaxing atmosphere, superb chic restaurant, good breakfast, very attentive staff. We might try the private sauna next time!
- Friendly, helpful staff. Large, well finished rooms. Beautiful setting and quality food (breakfast – I didn’t eat in the restaurant). One of the nicest hotels I’ve stayed in.
Prachtige kamers, super diner gehad in het restaurant. Ontbijt lekker.alles proper
Heel vriendelijk personeel ze deden alles om aan onze wensen te voldoen!
- De vriendelijkheid van de mensen; goed ontbijt en super bedden
Guest House Aan de Dreef
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Guest House Aan de Dreef is located in Maasmechelen in the region of Limburg, just 10 miles from Maastricht.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Aachen is 21 miles from Guest House Aan de Dreef, and Valkenburg is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 27 miles from Guest House Aan de Dreef.
Room very nice and clean
Kitchen and living room perfect
- Such a lovely place and lovely people and amazing and relaxing village
- Beautiful house in a lovely quiet location. Immaculately clean, with great facilities including a fabulous spacious kitchen with everything you need. We stayed in the room with the roof terrace, and would recommend this as it was lovely to sit out in the sun.
- Zeer moderne en ruime kamers. Daarnaast nog een ultramoderne keuken met zitkamer, waar de bewoners van de drie aanwezige kamers gebruik van mogen maken. Wij komen hier zeker terug, en heb zijn zelden in zo’n fijne accommodatie verbleven.
- Muito limpo, amplo e arejado. Um espaço muito romântico, tranquilo e lindo. Casa muito limpa.
- Room very nice and clean
Guest House Verone Rocourt
Featuring an on-site sauna and a hot tub, Guest House Verone Rocourt is located a 14-minute drive from the center of Liège. Guests can enjoy free access to wireless internet and private parking facilities.Rooms here includes a flat-screen TV and air conditioning. Featuring a shower, the private bathrooms also come with a bathtub or shower and a hairdryer. Extras include an iPod dock, a sitting area and a DVD player.At Guest House Verone Rocourt, breakfast can be served in the room upon request. The nearest supermarkets, bars and restaurants can be found within an easy walking distance from the accommodations.The lively Carré District in Liège is 5 miles from Guest House Verone Rocourt. The well-known wellness resort of Spa is a 30-minute drive away. The Dutch town of Maastricht can be reached in 25 minutes by car.
- nice rooms. Availability , easy to find off the E25. They took the money from the credit card, and nothing else had to be arranged. Reasonably easy to deal with
- Location is in a quiet residential street, easy to find if you look for the address, it doesn’t shout hotel on the outside, looks the same as blocks of apartments all around it. Rooms are comfortable, quiet and spotlessly clean. Yes, that is a Jacuzzi in the bedroom…. nice. Décor is striking, black, purple and silver, but each room is different. Breakfast in the room was a good selection of pastries, rolls, juice and coffee, all excellent quality.
Very relaxed and friendly staff.
We enjoyed the freshly baked good for breakfast.
- Breakfast was extra but nice room was lovely spacious
- Piece chauffé , déco en arrivant , tout fonctionnais bien et comfort était ok , service en chambre IMPEC !
Landgoed Altembrouck is located on a private estate with a 14th-century castle. The luxurious rooms provide a views of the surroundings and there is free internet and free parking.Breakfast includes organic chicken eggs and freshly baked bread. For dinner, the kitchen staff prepares special beef and lamb from the cattle which lives on the on-site farm.The country estate of Altembrouck offers large green grounds with ponds, grounds and fields. Maastricht is a 20-minute drive away.Altembrouck makes use of an advanced ecological heating system, where the residual wood from the on-site forests and orchards is processed. Even the waste water is naturally purified in the reed land.With its large atrium, historic rooms, carriage house and underground front desk in vaulted cellars, this hotel is truly one of a kind.
- The area and the kitchen. Marcel the restaurant master was very friendly a helpful
- The location and surroundings were very picturesque and beautiful. The domain of the castle was perfect for walks in nature. The castle had a lot of charm.
Wonderful setting, delicious food and great wine in the restaurant.
Aperitif in the salon.
- Restaurant excellent. Hotel staff poorly trained they did not deserve a four star rating. Potential was all there, lovely old building, gorgeous position but no charm or interest in service from the hotel staff.
- THE setting, friendliness of personnel, good food, comfort
This guesthouse is in the former town hall of Opoeteren, the center of which is only 950 feet away. ‘t Dorpshuys includes a terrace and rooms with a flat-screen TV. Guests have free Wi-Fi and on-site bike rental upon request.Maaseik and Genk are both only 9 miles from ‘t Dorpshuys. The Maasmechelen shopping outlet is just over a 10-minute drive away. The local area features many biking routes and walking trails.Each of the rooms at ‘t Dorpshuys has hardwood floors, garden views and a modern bathroom with a shower. A continental-style breakfast is served daily and consists of local and fair trade products.There is a bistro in the accommodations which serves food until the early evening. A computer with internet is available in the lobby, as well as a range of tourist information pamphlets.
- It was quietly, very good bed, plentiful breakfast and friendly staff.
- Personeel toffe bende . Open en zeer vriendelijk , niks teveel als je iets vraagt .goed Ontbijt met eitje voor ons klaar gemaakt . parking gratis . Goede wifi .
- Goede ontvangst, ook al kwam ik later toe dan voorzien, ik werd nog opgewacht.
- Hatte eines der beiden Zimmer unter dem Dach mit Schräge etc., das Badezimmer war zwar etwas beengt, aber funktional einwandfrei. Das Frühstück war lecker, ein frisch gekochtes Ei wurde jedem serviert, und wir hatten sogar Gelegenheit, unsere Freunde, die in einem anderen Hotel ohne Frühstück übernachtet hatten, zum Frühstück zu einem sehr akzeptabelen Preis zu uns zu bitten!
- Sehr nettes Personal mit deutsch Kenntnisse , Gutes Frühstück mit viel Auswahl, Parkplatzmöglichkeit im eigenen Hof.
Maison Sainte-Marguerite offers accommodations in Liège.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the garden or city. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Maastricht is 15 miles from Maison Sainte-Marguerite, and Aachen is 25 miles from the property. Liege Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- Owner was lovely, room was clean when we arrived, enjoyed our free chilled water, and we felt very trusted by the staff!
- Great location, very clean, peaceful and quiet. This was a lovely place to stay. Private apartment in large house with garden.
- It was a nice and pleasant stay in a historic building with a nice and large room
- The loft with open kitchen/living was light and spacious. We also loved the interior design/furniture.
- Gratis parkeren voor deur. De rust ondanks de stad en tikkende verwarmingsbuizen. Met de fiets heerlijk bergafwaarts. Gelukkig met elektrische fiets weer bergop!
Top Guest Houses In Bilzen Limburg Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Bilzen Limburg to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Bilzen Limburg but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Bilzen Limburg. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!